1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Nido Trade Shop

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trades and Battles' started by NidoRich, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Greetings everyone, my name is NidoRich and I have had an idea which is not for my own benefit (as per usual).

I have many different female DW pokemon which can be successfully bred to produce female offspring to trade off to people who lack the opportunity to get them. I am not after anything in particular but items such as Rare Candies and stat boosting medicine might be a good trade for me.

The list:
    Bidoof - Moody

Buizel - Water Veil

Butterfree - Tinted Lens

Carvanha - Speed Boost

Castform - Forecast

Clamperl - Rattled

Dratini - Marvel Scale

Eevee - Anticipation

Exeggcute - Harvest

Feebass - Adaptability

Goldeen - Lightning Rod

Growlith - Justified

Horsea - Damp

Houndour - Unnerve

Illumise - Prankster

Jynx/Smoochum - Dry Skin

Kangaskhan - Inner Focus

Ledyba - Rattled

Lickitung - Cloud Nine

Magikarp - Moxie

Mamoswine - Thick Fat

Mareep - Plus

Miltank - Sap Sipper

Murkrow - Prankster

Nidoran - Hustle

Oddish - Run Away

Poliwag - Swift Swim

Quilfish - Intimidate

Rattata - Hustle

Shellos - Sand Force

Shinx - Guts

Slowpoke - Regenerator

Smeargle - Moody

Spiritomb - Infiltrator

Staravia/Starly - Reckless

Sunkern - Early Bird

Swablu - Cloud Nine

Tailow - Scrappy

Tangela - Regenerator

Tropius - Harvest

Vulpix - Drought

Wailmer - Pressure

Wingull - Rain Dish

Zigzagoon - Quick Feet

Zubat - Infiltrator

Also if you need you can request a stat to have max IV's in (1).

To attain one, simply reply with the pokemon you want, item in return(to me), what IV, your friend code and of course the time scale you can conduct the trade in.

Many thanks.

Edit: If there is a pokemon not on the list then still ask about it because I may still have it.

2. Magpie

Magpie Feathered Overseer
    Staff Member Moderator

Friend Code:
    3024-5774-0408
    NidoRich :'D

I'd love to take an Eevee off your hands, good sir. I could trade you a DW Vulpix in return, as you don't seem to have her on your list (unless I'm blind!). If not, Rare Candy it is :D

Pokemon: Eevee
    IV: Not important
    Time: I'm free all day tomorrow, so anytime then~
    Friend Code: 2838-0011-2943

3. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza
    Staff Member Administrator

Friend Code:
    4167-4498-1464
    Meant to reply sooner, but I haven't been in a position to trade lately. Should be okay for now tho. :)

First off, thanks muchly for such a generous offer. I've been wanting some of these for battling purposes and really appreciate you giving them with little asked in return.

I'd like a Poliwag if possible. Like Magpie, the IV isn't important. Today I'm booked up, but I'm typically free in the afternoons after work (around 6 PM Atlantic time). Next Saturday at 6 PM GMT is fine for me too. I could meet you on our #pokecharmswfc irc channel.

I have 8 Rare Candy handy, so if you'd like one it's yours. My Pokemon White ID is on the trainer card displayed in my signature.

4. @Magpie
    Sorry for the delay. How did I miss my Vulpix :-\ A rare candy shall be fine, it was hard work eventually getting a female DW Eevee :p but I got one bred for you. Whenever you want to trade I can help.

@Linkachu
    Ditto for the delay, the Poliwag is ready and waiting for it's new home O0

5. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza

Friend Code:
    4167-4498-1464
    Sorry for not getting back you sooner, Nido. I meant to drop you a message but something came up, and I completely forgot. =(

At this point I'm not sure when the best time to trade would be. It might be best to cancel the trade altogether, and if you're still hosting them come November I'll contact you again. I'm sure Poliwag could find a good home with someone else anyways.

Sorry about this, and thanks again.

6. No problem ;) It's perfectly ok. I have no intention of dropping this offer anytime soon anyway and the choices can only get better the more times I visit the DW :p

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

dose any one want to trio breed starters? (we three would need each starter pokemon.)
    plz reply! thanks.

8. Teapot

Teapot Virtual Duck Enthusiast

Friend Code:
    3351 5357 1073
    Megamew, please keep posts like that to your own thread: this thread is just for NicoRich's trade requests. You are, of course, welcome to post that request in your own thread, and I'm sure someone will be happy to oblige you.

9. The link just takes me to the homepage :-\

10. Teapot

Friend Code:
    3351 5357 1073
    Fixed the link. It'll work now.

11. Well I can't see anything there that I need/want. Do you happen to have any Rare Candys? That is what I'm trying to accumulate the most at the moment.

12. Yes,I never used at least one

13. Well I can get an Eevee and a Dratini done for 1 or 2 rare candy's

14. Oh ok. Sorry for the Inactiveness. I am free all day on Thursday.[and] It is a deal (I can add it up to 3 rare candies)

15. It's fine, hopefully they will both be ready for trade by Thursday. There's no need for 3, there's only 2 trades anyway. So I only warrant 2 rare candies anyway

16. Oh ok....(Do they have the same DW Ability)

17. What do you mean do they have the same DW ability?

Eevee has Anticipation which changes according to the form taken up and Dratini acquires the ability Marvel Scale which changes to Multiscale when a Dragonite. They will both be female so you can also breed them if you wish

18. Yep. That is what I meant.... Tomorrow is the day....

19. Ok done with lunch. When are we going to trade?

20. Since You were on-line early.... when would it be? Later,Tomorrow or Week-end. I am GMT+8

21. I would probably round 7ish, British time btw

22. Wait, are you free right now?

23. Are you here?

24. Teapot

Friend Code:
    3351 5357 1073
    Gents, it'd probably be easiest for you both to head into #pokecharmswfc - just join chat above, then type /join #pokecharmswfc. That way you can know when you're both there.

25. would it be possible for you to breed me a pichu/pikachu in return for a rare candy? I'd also like to take an eevee off your hands if possible. im free anytime monday through wednesday and anytime after 3pm mountain time zone (7 hours earlier than british time i think) any other day. IV doesnt matter to me...friend code is 3611 4760 8560

26. Teapot

Friend Code:
    3351 5357 1073
    NidoRich, my good man, could you breed me a DW Poliwag - preferably female, but no problem if it isn't - in exchange for a Rare Candy? I'd try and breed you my Japanese Porygon, but you apparently couldn't get one with its DW ability at all, so it's of little use to you.

27. I can see if I have a spare Pikachu...maybe with Volt Tackle if needed. As for the Eevee, not as straight forward but I can get one bred for you.

This is easy enough been breeding them a few weeks ago...I might have a female one already O0

28. sounds great! the pikachu is the one I need I got adw eevee today so dont worry about it. just let me know...ready whenever you are! :)

29. Apologies to the both of you. Work has been taking over during this Xmas period. It gets stupid busy, I'll try my best to be done ASAP

30. dont worry about me man i got a dw pikachu today:)

31. Teapot

Friend Code:
    3351 5357 1073
    No problem at all, there's no rush. :)

32. If It's Possible I would like a dream world Magnemite which it's Iv's is 0 on speed and 32 on Sp.Attack and a quiet Nature. [friend code in profile]

33. This is virtually impossible as Magnemite is genderless and thus it's DW ability cannot be bred down. Also I'm sure you meant 31 for the Special Attack.
    Sorry for the inconvenience.

34. I don't want one that is bred I want one that you caught.

35. I can't control how they will be like if I get one from the dream world. So this is virtually impossible to accomplish for you

36. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i would like to get that speed boost carvanha
    in return ill give Lv. 69 riolu holding a rare candy :D

37. @Teapot
    Sorry for the delay, I think i have one done now. I'll have to double check and get back to you about that though, but everything looks good. To confirm it was a (F)DW Poliwag.

@Latios13
    It doesn't matter what pokemon you trade with me, if you have something like a lv1 Magikarp that you just want to get rid of then I can help :). But a Female Speed Boost Carvanha will be easy enough, I'll even add max speed IV's in for free.

38. KoL

KoL Expert FPS Player
    Staff Member Moderator

Rich mate I need yere female DW Poliwag mate I'll trade you lots of good things for it Rich mate.

39. @ Teapot
    Female DW Poliwag is ready for you to collect.

@ KoL
    Back onto the breeding table :p Using it for VGC12? Or just experimenting?