• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The New Battle Frontier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, well, I'm not sure how to begin a fanfiction. That is, the post, you know. Okay, so I'm bad at these kind of introductions. I don't mean the introduction of the story, but the introduction of the post. That means this post. I'm not sure I'm you like something cool and breezy like 'Hi'. Yeah, but maybe you do. It's just that I'm not sure.

Anyway, according to the topic about tips...plot...can I skip that? I'm the worst person in plots you can find in the universe. I mean it.

Profile. Profiles and easy and simple enough for me. The only difficult part is thinking of a good weight for a person of a certain age. I don't want to make myself seem too heavy, like my character's fat or something you know. I want her to have a normal weight for her age. Enough said. I should get to the profile already.

And note: I don't have time. I can only update one profile. Update more soon!

Name: Desiree
Height: 162cm
Weight: 43 kg (that's pretty light, isn't it? I don't know what to put!)
Pokemon: Ninetales, Milotic, Froslass, Cherrim, Meganium and Umbreon
Personality: ??? (I have no idea.) Maybe something like quiet? Hardy?
Description: Has good perseverance and a lot of patience, but in serious situations, she can be a wee bit impatient with people, especially the enemy, but she can laugh really hard at good jokes!

Pokemon Description:
Ninetales (Female)
Level 92
Story: She was caught by Desiree as a Vulpix. Desiree's mother had taught Desiree how to catch Pokemon and Desiree caught this very Pokemon in the fields of Abundant Shrine, where they lived in. Vulpix was a loyal partner and evolved into Ninetales with the help of the Fire Stone.
Moves: Overheat, Fire Fang, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Iron Tail
Milotic (Female)
Level 90
Story: Feebas was ugly, but somehow, Desiree liked it and caught it. Feebas won a Beauty contest and then became the beautiful Milotic. Desiree was fascinated by its beauty.
Moves: Hydro Pump, Iron Tail, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Ice Fang

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
If you don't have a story to tell, you shouldn't be posting in General Writings. Just character profiles - especially incomplete ones like this - don't belong here... or anywhere online, for that matter. >>;

Read the rules please.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.