• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Nemesis Generation- #001 Florabbit

Nemesis

Former Administrator
Welcome back to the Lab! Today I shall be unveiling the first Pokemon I discovered, and one which I offer many new trainers to take with them on their journeys.​

Florabbit.png
#001 Florabbit
Grass Type​
Rabbit Pokemon​
Florabbit is quite obviously a grass type Pokemon. They have large families and live together in a huge underground burrow. However, being so sheltered means that when above ground this Pokemon is not afraid to approach other Pokemon if it wishes to play. As you can imagine, this can some times be quite dangerous!​

This doesn't mean, however, that Florabbit are afraid to fight back! They are known for a rather high attack stat amongst Pokemon of their maturity, but their defenses are rather lacking. Florabbit are often seen fighting off attackers with a powerful Razor Leaf attack, but at close quarters, their deceivingly small feet also pack quite punch. Well, kick.​

As with similar Pokemon such as Bulbasaur or Treeko, Florabbit has the Overgrow ability, but is the first known to change its ability after evolution at level 16.​

Speaking of which, be sure to join us again tomorrow for information on #002 Buninja!​

Thanks to Rain for bringing one of my very first creations to life in art form! For those interested, here is the original sprite and info on Florabbit.

001Florabbit.png