• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Need for Freedom (a Pokemon/Undertale crossover RP)

ATTENTION: THIS ROLEPLAY NO LONGER BELONGS TO ME. IT IS NOW UNDER THE CONTROL OF @Fraseandchico. THANK YOU.

(
Hey there! Interested in this idea? Discussion thread's here, if anyone wants to read more about the plot or join! Here's a list of people that can respond here so far: @Meepy, @Spectreon, @Cutepikachu343, @Fraseandchico, @AsrielDreemurr, @Defaeco, @Nintenduck, @Enderremix, and @Absol-utley187.)

How was it always so bright down here? It was as if the Sun of legend was able to pass through their prison-like home and cast its light over them, and yet the only thing anyone was ever able to see if they looked up was a vast nothingness. How long had it been like this, exactly? It must've been a very long time, if only a select few could recollect memories of the war nowadays.

If only it had never happened. Maybe then, they wouldn't be stuck down here, but, of course, those humans had to ruin their chances, because why wouldn't they, honestly? Everything she knew about humans was negative, and she couldn't help but grow a seething hatred for the beings above, even if she had only ever heard stories about them. Why did they have to ruin everything for her kind?

With a sigh, the Liepard padded through Snowdin, heading to her own personal practicing stage she had built deep inside the forest. Yes, she was a performer, and people did know her name, but she was not nearly as famous as the Aegislash from Hotland. She didn't dwell on this, though- rather, she focused on giving her select few fans what they wanted, making them happy, and keeping them satisfied with what she gave. This hidden stage was for making sure her shows were always in tip-top shape, and she always changed the times she snuck away from her hometown, so suspicion would not rise. As of right now, it was pretty early in the morning.

There it was. Letting out a chilly chuckle, Eboni stretched her limbs quickly, warming herself up, and leaped onto the snow-covered, wooden platform. Again, this had happened? She assumed the trees would shield it from any incoming snow, but that didn't seem to be the case. With another sigh, she grabbed a nearby broom, which she kept at the stage for this very reason, skillfully with the tip of her tail, and began to sweep, making sure the remainder of what could not be swept away was not icy enough to call her practice off.

~~~

Was this really the place? It sure was... tall, but she wasn't quite sure what she had expected from a mountain. Were there really creatures living underneath it, unloved and uncared for? Oh, those poor things! Her mouth twitched down into a frown at the thought, and she took a step closer to Mount Ebbot, unsure of her decision.

As much as she wanted to prove that Pokemon were good enough to keep above the Earth's surface, Tempo Lizano didn't seem quite ready to jump down such a large chasm as the one she was told about. She could easily die, no doubt, but something told her she'd be just fine if she did wind up underground with the creatures she had heard about.

She took another step, this time darting her head around to make sure nobody could be seen. The wide-open, grassy field surrounding the mountain told her that she was safe from the view of others as she struggled with a mini-battle inside her own head. Still not entirely sure if she was fully prepared for this, Tempo began to pace, a hand held against her chin in wonder, as she contemplated her choices.

Last edited:
"Okay Darlings! Let's get started with today's Quiz Show!" The famous Aegislash, Mettaton said. "Our Spiecal guest is, BurgerPants!" Bugerpants was sitting on a stool, not giving a care in the world. "So, Burgerpants, Who is the Most Fabulous?" Mettaton asked the "Contestent." "Oh, Mettaton, It's You. You're the Most Fabulous Mettaton." Bugerpants replied dully. "Great Answer Burgerpants!" Mettaton yelled. The Quiz show went on, And Burgerpants got more dull as it went on.

It was quiet, as always, in waterfall, as Aiden took his daily walk. As he walked there were a few other pokemon, but almost none new who exactly he was. Aiden was just always there. Ever day at the same exact time it seemed like, he would walk around waterfall, not saying a word. Some said he was looking for humans, others said he was just insane. But waterfall wasn't the only place he had a reputation for being mysterious. He was often seen in hotland just staring at the lava. Some even say they see him at the core. For some reason though, he was never seen in Snowdin or Snowdin Forest. But the most mysterious thing about him was how on his forehead, instead of a ruby, was an emerald, shining like the stars they said you could see on the surface. Even his close friends, which there weren't many of, didn't know very much about who he was, or more importantly, where he came from. But as mysterious as he was, at least they new his name.

Near Mount Ebbot, there was a boy with no name. He had traveled for miles to come to Mount Ebbot. As soon as he saw it in the distance, he dropped his map and began running toward it. As he came near he stopped. He looked up at the majestic mountain that he had been searching for. There was only one reason he came to this mountain specifically. The monsters that were fabled to be underneath. Many said this was just superstition. He said otherwise. If there truly were monsters under this mountain, he wanted to see them. Not thinking about the dangers, the second he found out about this, he decided to come here. He was about to walk out of the forest, when he saw a girl looking at the mountain. Not wanting anyone to see where he was going, he hid behind the bushes and waited for her to walk away.

Mount Ebott, 20XX
Down In The Under Ground, A SunFlora Sat, Waiting For A Human, Sighing
"Why, Oh Why, Do I Have To Be In A Sunflora?" He Heard Someone From Above Trying To Get In, he Smiled "Well, Time For Flowey The Sunflora
***********​

Dudo Woke Up, Lying on a field of Flowers, At The Mount Ebott, He Sat Up, And Saw A Girl, He Went up To Her
"Hi, What is Your Name? I'm Dudo."

Last edited:
Once he finished his walk Aiden returned home. It was a small house, but it was all he could afford. It was enough though. Once inside, he walked over to a closet and opened it. Inside was a coat that he had been making for years. Along his walks he would pick up plants and other things he would find and use them to make it. And now finally, it was completed. Aiden took the coat out and said, "Today's the day I finally go to snowdin." All of his life Aiden had feared the cold after almost freezing to death when he got lost in snowdin forest. But now that he had this coat, he would finally be able to go there. So he started walking toward Snowdin, with the coat that he worked so hard on.

As the boy was watching the girl, he expected her to move soon after he hid . But that wasn't the case. She just stood there. He suddenly saw another boy asleep in the field. Then he woke up, looked around, and then walked up to the girl and looked like he was trying to start a conversation. "This might take longer than I thought," he said quietly.

Her brushing was complete. With a hum of satisfaction, Eboni put the broom away and headed over to her radio, in which she had placed an old cassette, containing all of her favorite songs, which she regularly used for practices and preforming. Making sure the piece of plastic was rewound, she pressed the small 'play,' button, hopped over to the middle of her small stage, and began to tap a hind leg, a smile forming on her face. Once the music's words began, she, too, started to sing, her routine entering her mind as she hopped about, preforming many flips, twists, and other things.

There might be something outside your window
But you'll just never know
There could be something right past the turnpike gates
But you'll just never know...

~~~

As she contemplated her decision, Tempo heard a voice call to her from her side. Jumping slightly, she held her chest in an attempt to calm herself down as she turned to look at the source, which was a boy. "O-Oh, hello," she stuttered, still a bit startled. "I-I'm Tempo..." Finally calm, she continued. "I'm sorry about that. You just scared me is all. I didn't expect to see anyone else around here." At her own words, the albino tilted her head, a bit confused. "Say, why are you around here, anyway?"

As Aiden walked through Snowdin a few pokemon stared at him, having heard of the emerald golduck, but never seeing him for themselves. Aiden didn't care though. He was just happy to be able to go to the place he was born without being cold. Since he was there, Aiden decided to take a walk in Snowdin forest. As he walked he looked everywhere, seeing things he had never seen before. He wasn't just looking though. He was listening. He heard many things like the flow of the river, and the rustling in the trees as the wind blew past. Suddenly he heard something different. This was no natural sound though. In fact, it was music. Not just music, but also singing. The next thing he new, he was walking toward where he heard it.

The boy on the surface was losing his patience. Now it looked as if they were starting an actual conversation! He no longer cared if anyone saw him. He was going to jump down that mountain. So he stood up walked out of the trees and right past the two people who were talking. And so he started climbing up the mountain. It was easy at first, but it got harder as he got higher. But he didn't care. He was determined to climb that mountain.

Living in the quiet, yet Peaceful town of Snowdin, Slash often wondered about the war that involved pokemon and humans, the bloodshed and chaos it caused for his family. His Father, Blood, fought, and sadly died in the war. To Remember him, he had the gemstone on his forehead turn to blood red. While looking outside, having nothing better to do, Slash thought he noticed an emerald Golduck, but just let it slide, having nothing better to do all day.

"Um, To Be Honest, I Just Woke Up On That Field Of Flowers Behind Us, So, Uh, I'm Guessing Your Trying To Climb The Mountain, I Can Help." He Told The Girl He Just Met, Usually, He Wouldn't Be Helpful, But He Was Interested To See What Was At The Top Now.

***​
Flowey Planted His Feet Into The Ground And Started To Tilt His Head Back and forth, In Some Kind Of Dance Routine.

As Aiden walked themusic got lounder. He didn't know why he was walking towards it. It was like he was hypnotized. Eventually he saw a stage. On the stage a liepard was singing and dancing on it as if there was an audience. He then realized why he wanted to hear it so much. It was because the singing reminded him of the way his sister used to sing. Her voice was like an angel's. She too was an emerald golduck. Everyone in his family was. Then he remembered that one day when she was swept by the water into the abyss. She was too young to swim so she couldn't do anything as the current swept her away. Ever since that day Aiden had been afraid on hights and always avoided that abyss. Ever if he took a wrong turn on his walks and found himself there, he would just turn around and walk back. Then he remembered the liepard. As she danced he watched her, not knowing if he should go and talk to her or wait until after her practice.

Now the boy was at the top of the mountain. "I don't think those two down there even noticed me," he said, annoyed about the fact that he didn't even have to wait until they left. But that didn't matter now. He was at the top. So not caring about the consequences, he leaped into the pit in front of him.

With closed eyes, Eboni continued her routine, finishing the song with one final leap. In a somewhat elegant stance, the Liepard opened her eyes to look out to the audience of trees and more snow she had gained. She couldn't help but notice a faint shade of blue hidden in the shadows of the trees. Before her next song could start, she pressed the pause button on her stereo with the tip of her tail, now turning to completely face the blue. "Is someone there?" Eboni asked, a paw held up in front of her in wonder. "There is no need to be afraid. You may show yourself..." She secretly wished the blob wasn't someone else, since she wanted this place to stay hidden. Had she not placed it deep enough in the forest?

~~~

"Uh, alright..." Tempo replied to the boy, head tilted in confusion. She really hadn't expected to see anyone here, due to all the rumors and general distaste in Pokemon from everyone she knew, but finding someone she didn't even know was stranger still. With a nod, she jumped as another male made an appearance, walking right past them and heading straight for the mountain. "Hey!" she called after him, rushing after his retreating form, "you really shouldn't be going up there alone, buddy!" Ignoring the fact that what she was telling this stranger not to do was exactly what she was planning to do before and that there was yet another person at the mountain- on the same side as her, no less!-, Tempo ran after him, reaching the top in less time than she expected. Huffing and puffing, she looked down the pit that loomed before her, recalling a certain quote about a pit similar to this one from a certain television show she liked. She whipped her head around to look back down the mountain.

Tempo knew she couldn't just leave that guy down there all alone, so she called out, "I'm sorry!" as she, too, jumped into the pit she believed to be bottomless, fearing for her life.

As the liepard spoke, Aiden realized that he hadn't even tried to hide. Feeling very stupid, he walked out of the trees. "Hello," he said to her. I'm Aiden. It's nice to meet you." As he said this, his emerald started to glow. "That's new," he said quietly. "So what your name?"

The buy suddenly hit the ground at for some reason, wasn't surprised he survived. He landed on a bed of flowers. Golden flowers to be exact. "Huh," he said, looking at them. "I've never seen flowers like these." Suddenly, he heard someone else falling. He quickly got out of the way so they wouldn't land on him.

Dudo Quickly Followed Tempo, And Ended Up At The Top Of The Mountain, and Looked Down.
"Ugh, well... Better Follow Her, and That Mysterious Boy, here we go." He Jumped, And Kept Looking Up.

Flowey Went To The Field Of Flowers, And Saw A Young Boy, He Shouted
"Howdy! I'm Flowey! Flowey The Sunflora!"

(OOC: Too many RPs getting in the way of this! So sorry!)

BIC:
So there was someone else there. Shoot. With wide eyes, Eboni couldn't help but take a few steps back, away from the emerging Golduck. Said Water-type didn't seem to know who she was, and she seemed to relax a bit at this information. Bowing her head, she replied to his words. "It's nice to meet you, too, Aiden. My name is Eboni. I, um, thought this place was a bit more secluded than this, honestly." Sweat-dropping, the Liepard looked back to her stage, pursing her lips together. "At least you don't seem like the type to tell everyone about this... Please don't," she found herself pleading, bowing once again.

~~~

She hadn't passed out? Did she even have any scratches? Not quite sure what she expected, Tempo sat up from her spot laying on top of a patch of yellow flowers, seeing someone, presumably that boy from earlier, falling right after her. With wide eyes, she scrambled from her spot, rolling away so she wouldn't get crushed, only then seeing the other boy. "So, uh, we ma-"

"Howdy! I'm Flowey! Flowey the Sunflora!"

"Wha...?" After being cut off, Tempo whipped her head around to look at the talking sunflower...

...Wait.

"A-Are you a Pokemon?" she asked dumbly, getting very excited, for reasons. So they did exist! Eat it, school losers! "Wow! Th-This is so cool! We found them!" Looking back up to the boy, Tempo's smile grew tenfold, and she began to bounce on the ground like a child, laughing quietly.

Yeah! Of Course I'm A Pokémon! Boy! You Three Must Be New To The Underground, Aren't 'Cha!?" Flowey Bounced Excitedly as his smile grew, hiding his True Intentions from all but those Who Knew.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************

Dudo Sat Up, His Back Aching From The fall, He Said
"Ugh, Am I... dead? No, I'm Still talking, Uh."
"Howdy! Look who's Awake!" A Voice Said, Dudo Looked To His Left, Where He saw The girl From The Surface, A Boy, And A Sunflora, it Said
"I'm Flowey! Nice to meet ya!"
"Uhhhhhh, hi, "flowey", I'm Dudo."

Aiden listened to the liepard curiously. "Don't worry I'm not the type of pokemon who tells secrets," he replied. "I don't know who I would tell anyway. Sorry about intruding, I just heard you singing and decided to come and see what's going on." He paused awkwardly for a few seconds. "You're a very good singer.

"I new it!" The boy shouted."The legends are true! There really are creatures down here! Are there more of you? Where are they?

"Woah! calm Down, To Be Fair, I haven't Got Many friends, As Many monsters attack me, Now that I Think About it, I Should Probably Show you how monsters Attack!"
"Sure Flowey!" Dudo said
"Here We Go Then!" Flowey Shouted with glee as the room turned black and white.

Chara was trapped like a prisoner with frisk as always "when i'm going to do something here?" Frisk stayed quiet near of mettaton cooking show "always quiet huh?........Hey mirror,what about you let me in control This time? I'm not going to kill anyone" Chara asked to frisk