• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The name of the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
occ:I know im new.. but i havnt rpd in a while and i miss it

Name:Seneca
Pokemon:Gothita
History:Living alone for the most part, ive learned to fend for myself. Well.. when your mom is one of the elite four you get used to it. Dad is always doing feild work in Aspercia... Thats what i was told when I was 7, anyways. When I was 10 my mother, Caitlyn, gave me a partner pokemon. With her big eyes, big white bow tie, and stubby little arms, Gothita has proven to be an exceptional partner. Now i live my days in Accumula town with some distant realitives. I never get lonely anymore though now that i have Gothita. Life is good.

Plot: Something isnt right. A group who calls themselvs team plasma has just visited Accumula town. They were going on about letting our pokemon go... But.. I dont know what i would od without Gothita.. Someone should do something about them.

-I walk downstairs to find my cousins fighting over a cereal box-
Seneca: Come on guys. im hungry

Lisa: Get over it seneca! I had it first

Cole:No I did!

Seneca: Aunt May...

Aunt May: Seneca stop whining. Thats all I hear out of you. Why dont you go cry to mommy -she gets up- Oh wait. You cant.

-I walk back up to my attic style bedroom to go play with gothita. I hear them laughing from downstairs-

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
This... is really not how we RP here in any way, shape, or form. Please read the PRP rules and some of the other RPs before trying to RP here again, and note their structure and quality. That is what we're looking for here. Also, PRP Bios go in the relevant topic in the PRP Discussion board, not in the RPs themselves.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
37pBX.png

That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.