• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
Ahoy there! Do you fancy action packed adventure on the high seas? Perhaps you're more interested in gathering priceless treasures? Maybe you just want to explore ancient ruins and solve mystical riddles? If you said yes to any of these, you're in the right place, friend!

WARNING: As this RP deals with pirates, scourges of the sea, there will be graphic violence. If feel it necessary to include to show how depraved some pirates could be. This being said, it isn't going to be graphic all the time, nor will it go over the top.

The Mystery of Rabua Bay is a RP I'm looking to run with some folks that is centered around a world of Pokemon pirates. Humans all over the planet were wiped out over a thousand years ago, and in their absence Pokemon have evolved to live in societies similarly to humans. The year is 1662 A.E. (After Extinction), and all that remain of humans are scattered ruins all over the world. Pokemon society has progressed similarly to our own, and their 1662 isn't much different from ours.

As Pokemon began to evolve mentally to suit living in the towns and cities they were creating, a few things had to change. Firstly, a simple language that all Pokemon could learn to speak in some degree was created, and dubbed Commontongue. Every Pokemon is taught from a young age to speak, read, and write in Commontongue. Secondly, there were laws set in place restricting the use of moves. After all, it would be hard to have a peaceful society with Solar Beams and Flamethrowers being tossed around willy-nilly! In order to use moves, you must own a permit, or risk being imprisoned or executed. Even those with permits or who broke the law only ever learned one or two moves. Moves don't come as naturally to Pokemon anymore, and great effort had to be put into learning to use even one move. Using abilities for everyday acts, like using a small flame to light a stove, creating water for your crops, or using psychic abilities to grab something across the room, are not considered illegal. Finally, a currency was put into circulation, simply known as Coin. Goods and services cost Coin, and to get Coin, you need a job (or steal it from merchant ships :arr:). With these in place, Pokemon society began to flourish!

The general plot of the RP will follow Captain Gnarlmaw and his RP crew around the area known as Rabua Bay. The bay is fairly large, taking about three days to sail from one end to the other, and it's dotted with islands and ancient human ruins. There are three points of interest within the bay. To the south is the port town of Stanlow, the only major town in the bay. To the east is the mouth of the bay, which leads to the open ocean. To the north are the Crags of Caprice, a dangerous area with sharp pointed rocks jutting from the sea, and unpredictable waters.

Alright! Now that the world building is (finally) done, we can get to the fun stuff! The RP will begin in Stanlow, where Gnarlmaw, an ex-pirate, has been in hiding for several years. Seemingly out of nowhere, the old Captain decides to hop back into the pirate business, and puts posters all over town asking for any aspiring adventurers or sailors to meet him at the Wobbly Wingull, one of Stanlow's inns.

I'm looking for three to four people who are interested in the RP. I am a bit picky with my RP'ers, and have a few ground rules.
1) Be committed! This is important. Now that I can finally be consistent with my time, I don't plan to let this RP die. If you join this RP, you're making a commitment to it. That isn't to say you can't disappear for a while, we can put the RP on hiatus if things happen in your life, but let me know before-hand. If you feel you won't be able to continue, let me know and I can drop your character from the RP and pick up a new one.
2) Post at least a paragraph per post. Obviously I'd prefer more, but one paragraph is fine. There is nothing worse, in my opinion, than an RP'er who only REACTS and doesn't ACT. It's hard to continue an RP when a character only reacts to others. Not only is it not as fun, but it makes it harder for characters to connect.
3) Good Grammar. This is a rule I WILL NOT budge on. You MUST have good grammar. Good grammar to me is what I've been doing. Not proper grammar, per say, but there are periods, quotation marks, capital letters, etc. Poor grammar is not fun to RP with, and even less fun for anyone reading along. Keep in mind, the final judge on character will be my opinion.

Alright, Bio creation is fairly standard. Give your character's name, age in human years (keep in mind most folks didn't reach 40 years old in the 1600s, so don't play a 60 year old Pokemon unless you can justify it), gender, Pokemon species, weapons (as many as you wish, but keep it believable, and keep in mind the time period), two known Pokemon moves (Can only be moves naturally learned or via egg moves, provided you have the right parents), anything different about your appearance compared to other Pokemon of your species, and your character's personality.

Apologies for the massive word dump, but I hope you are all as excited as I am to give this a go!

Name: Gnarlmaw
Pokemon Species: Feraligatr
Weapons: Blunderbuss and Boarding Axe
Pokemon Moves: Slash and Dragon Dance
Appearance: Covered in scars from his life as a pirate, one scar stands out against the rest, a large X-shaped scar in the center of his chest. He wears a red sash around his waist, which he uses to hold his weapons.
Personality: Gnarlmaw is a risk taker. He doesn't approve of running from fights, and finds it cowardly to back down from a challenge. As hard-headed as he is, he isn't stupid. He can recognize when something is impossible, and will accept that as cowardly as it is, there is merit to living to fight another day. He's a fairly accepting captain. He doesn't care who or what you are, all that matters to him is your ability to hold your own in a fight and your thirst for treasure.

Last edited:
Name: Leon "The Cutter"
Species: Gallade
Weapons: Dual cutlasses and mini bombs.
Moves: Psychic, Teleport
Appearance: He wears a brown cloak that appears more torn near the bottom and mainly covers his body unless in combat, underneath he wears some kind of charm (Most likely a family heirloom) with an amber on it. He has a belt that holds two little sacks on his waist; one to store things and another for his bombs. He also has two scabbards for his cutlasses.
Personality: Leon is a very laid back man who barely does anything other than sharpen his cutlasses or play his harmonica. Despite this, he is very loyal to his captain (or the highest bidder) and even prefers death over accepting defeat. In battle, he shows a more 'twisted side' as when a battle appears challenging or 'thrilling' he adopts a nightmarish grin and fights with both grace and savagery. When not in battle, he can be very friendly if not a little blunt and wouldn't hesitate to talk back if insulted and likes to hang out in high places which makes him a great climber. Unless ordered to or overwhelmed by countless odds, he would teleport away from battle... as humiliating as he views it... He also goes on treasure hunts mainly for the thrill of it. The gold is just a bonus but he would never turn it down if offered.

(P.S. A few Questions. One: When you make the thread for the RP, will you add a link to this in case we need a reminder on the rules? Two: If the RP is going to be as concise as I think, should we OOC post whenever we have RL to worry about? Three: Would you like us to add character's backstories as well or will they be told within the RP?)

Last edited:
@Red Gallade
In response to your questions:
Yes, I suppose I could add a link in my first post for the RP. It would be handy for the rules and to double check character bios.
No, I'm going to make a group conversation with the members I select, all OOC will happen there.
No, I'd prefer if you slowly developed/revealed your backstory within the RP via reactions to events and interactions with other memebers of the RP. It will feel more natural that way.

Hey Emu, let me know if there are any problems with the character or bio, I'm happy to change things to make sure it fits with your world.

Name
: Vincero
Pokemon Species: anthro Primarina (minimal changes, just add two legs to stand upright, and opposable thumbs)
Weapons: Rapier and offhand dagger
Pokemon Moves: Disarming Voice, Baby-Doll Eyes
Appearance: Species-typical size and coloring. He keeps his long mane braided back and hung with treasures like pearls, coral, and bones of dubious provenance, and wears an elaborate faux-military coat with lace spilling out at the sleeves, collar, and breast, as well as a (probably fake) cloth-of-gold sash for his weapons.
Personality: Vincero is a dandy, a fop, a popinjay; he is excessively concerned with his appearance and spends hours tending to it in a polished steel mirror as well as any handy reflective surface that may present itself, and complains endlessly about the state of the weather or conditions that might cast him in a less-than-ideal light. But anyone assuming that this Byronic act is a performance of uselessness is like to get the surprise of their suddenly-short life-- Vinny exemplifies the ideal of "mad, bad, and dangerous to know". Treasure is a means to an end for him, fueling his foppish lifestyle and any and all purchasable delights.

Oo, pokemon+pirate!!
Name: Ignette
Species: braixen
Weapons: bow, arrows and a pair of daggers
Moves: fire spin, magic coat
Appearance: Ignette wears belt where she place her quiver and dagger. She carries a light sling bag so she can carry more loots.
Personality: Coin! Coin! Coin! Ignette comes for the treasure. She has a knack for bargaining and will always strive for the highest profit. She will fight as long as there's something to gain. Her habit of gambling her fortune prevent her for getting rich though. She's looking for a certain treasure.

Rex

Resident Furry
Name: Dodger
Pokemon Species: Dewott
Weapons: Wheellock pistol, a dagger, and his own two scalchops.
Pokemon Moves: Razor Shell, Detect
Appearance: Tall for his species, Dodger stands just over three feet tall. He also has a more pointed, rather than rounded, muzzle, and his whiskers have a shorter angle between them. He has a pair of 'sunglasses' - really, common spectacles with the lenses replaced with flat planes of smoky quartz - perched carefully on his muzzle. He also wears two sashes, one around his waist carrying bags for his powder and shot and a sheath for his dagger, and one around his torso from his left shoulder to right hip with a hostler for his pistol along his back.
Personality: A treasure hunter by passion, Dodger seeks gold and glory on the high seas! Despite that, he's actually not that much of a bold go-getter. Dodger is meticulous, preferring to take care of things one at a time, and hates going in without a plan. He is focused and driven, but also somewhat secretive. He is friendly, but doesn't like to talk about himself, and is quick to change the subject whenever he becomes the focus of attention. Though he doesn't seem like a dangerous sort at first glance, in a fight Dodger exemplifies a cold fury. His meticulous traits and exacting focus turn towards completely and utterly destroying an enemy with precise actions and professionalism, often at minimal risk to himself and others. It's clear that he's killed before, and while he might not enjoy it, he's very good at it.

Hmm, this RP offers a unique flavor for me to experience. (As a quick note, Daniel will already be transformed in the RP.)

Name: His name is Daniel.
Age: Although his age is currently unknown, his age is estimated to be around his young teen years most likely. (9-13 Years estimation.)
Pokémon Species: He is a Ditto.
Weapons: He is often seen carrying around a small, Repeater Crossbow modified to allow for the ease of use and better portability. If he has to resort to physical combat, he usually grabs what he can find laying around if the situation demands.
Pokémon Moves: He does not really know much other than Pound due to rarely ever using moves, as a result of being heavily reliant on his weapon to complete the task.
Appearance: Daniel is often seen as being a small Pokémon or one in their babyish form when he is in his transformed state. Due to a genetic disorder he has however, he is unable to transform into bigger and more complex Pokémon; such as evolved and legendary Pokémon. (Which is due to various, but obvious reasons.) He tends to carry around a small, leafy bag containing his disassembled weapon and other personal items.
Personality: Daniel tends to have a rather calm outlook, as he is patient and observant when it comes to dealing with encounters. He usually pretends to be like the Pokémon he currently is based upon how he wants to act as their age, since he likes to make others off guard in order to escape or even gain an advantage in battle when the situation presents itself. Although he can be a bit silly at times, Daniel can still get the job done with some dedication involved. (Though his behavior often lies more in the infantile area if his transformation is a bit younger than usual, or too young if an unfortunate mishap were to happen.)

Last edited:

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Name: Shade Jeweleyeski
Pokemon Species: Sableye
Weapons: Two short swords, two daggers, two blunderbuss pistols
Pokemon Moves: Shadow Sneak, Shadow Claw, Shadow Ball (Rarely)
Appearance: A normal Sableye which wears a black eyepatch on his left eye, a black pirate's hat his head, sometimes wheres a robe or pirate's black buttoned jacket on his body.
Personality: A merchant from birth, he has always been very good at making thrifty deals, saving as much coin as he can for himself. He seems obssessed with coin and is very protective of his personal stash of the currency. He's very calculating, doing the best deals and often betraying his friends so that he can do well for himself and go up in the world. He steals a lot. Doesn't mind a bit of fun. Tends to be serious when calculating and scheming but when things are going his way and his selfish and stubborn ways have beena achieved and others are suffering, he is then happy and smiles, giving an evil grin as he does so. Very persuasive. Very cunning. Smart and seems very experienced with both pirating and selling and buying things. Fond of rare jewels, as well as coin.

@Ratbag the Coward
Please send me a message explaining how your character knows 3 moves and your character's age.
What, like a private message? As a merchant, Shade is very scheming. As part of his backstory, he has 'aquired' a number of move permits. He keeps them stashed away. As for his age, noone really knows except him. He is about 40 years old though he tells various people he's in his 30s: he has told a number of people that he is 35 but he will tell Gnarlmaw that he is 30 so he seems like the perfect pirate crewmate. It's all part of his scheme to steal as much rare jewels, move permits and coin as possible. If you want, I can ellaborate more and give an even more detailed explaination of what I intend to do with this character and his backstory. You have said that we will reveal our backstories for our characters in great detail in the rp in conversations, but as far as I see it, only the closest and oldest friends of Shade would truely know what's happened to him: he wouldn't suddenly say-here's my whole entire backstory to you in a monologue, i'd be tid-bits, one at a time at the most. Shade is one of the bay's oldest members and has lived through a lot.

Rex

Resident Furry
Couple things:
1. The Whitworth rifle was an American Civil War era weapon. Used primarily by Confederate sharpshooters, it was the world's first sniper rifle, and, being designed in the 1850s, it postdates the 1600s by about two centuries. You asked us to keep in mind the time period when deciding on weapons, but if that was a suggestion and not a hard and fast rule, I'd like to change Dodger's weapons as well.
2. Life Expectancy is an average, it's not really a hard and fast rule. Average life expectancy was only 35 during this period, but that was dragged down by a high infant and child mortality rate and the large percentage of young men who died in war, which are included in the average and drag it down. It's not to be confused with maximum lifespan. Assuming one survives childhood and maintains a relatively healthy lifestyle, living into your 70s, or perhaps even longer, can and did happen. Even during Roman times, if a child made it to age 10, they could be expected to survive at least until they were 48, and even that number is likely still being dragged down by Legionaries who died in war.
3. Ditto does not learn Pound. You said that Pokemon could only know Level Up or Egg moves; Ditto's only move is Transform, which copies the moves of the target. So, for example, Transforming into Gnarlmaw would give him Slash and Dragon Dance, while transforming into Dodger would give him Razor Shell and Detect. Only these Pokemon learn Pound, and thus these are the Pokemon a Ditto would have to Transform into in order to use Pound.

*??? grabs some truth bullets*

1) If you are stating that weapons are to be within that exact period, then that means that a lot of us would have to be swapping arms then.
2) Yes, life expectancy =/= lifespan, but keep in mind that the era the setting is in would be riddled with various hazards, such as diseases, violence and much more.
3) Yes, I understand that Ditto only knows Transform, but I was attempting to convey that Daniel only knows how to use the move Pound when he is transformed. (I apologize if I did not specify that clear enough the first time.)

*??? grabs some truth bullets*

1) If you are stating that weapons are to be within that exact period, then that means that a lot of us would have to be swapping arms then.
2) Yes, life expectancy =/= lifespan, but keep in mind that the era the setting is in would be riddled with various hazards, such as diseases, violence and much more.
3) Yes, I understand that Ditto only knows Transform, but I was attempting to convey that Daniel only knows how to use the move Pound when he is transformed. (I apologize if I did not specify that clear enough the first time.)
1) In the case of weapons, because it is a Pokemon rp, we should have weapons from give or take 100 years, so it doesnt matter exactly when but so long as it fits. So far, most people just have swords, daggers or pirate guns. I havent seen any ak-47s or laser guns yet.
2) Someone could have easily grown up elsewhere and alone at home and there would be the occassional person who would get to an older age
3) If it knows pound when it transforms, you'd have to specify the Pokemon it transforms into. And normally there isn't a pokemon it remembers-it normally in the games is the Pokemon it's facing. It depends on the rules you'd like to follow.

To the third point again, I usually only provide clues or vague hints as to the Pokémon my character is currently transformed into. (Mostly because a lot of people have bunnied my character in the past since they could somehow identify a Pokémon apart from a Ditto in one post flat.)

Also, like a certain someone told me a bit long ago, RP =/= Games.

Alright, all of you calm down. Here are my rulimgs, and they stand final.

Firstly, I did not do my research on the Whitworth, and because it is over a hundred years newer than the set date, I'll have to ask that it be changed.

Secondly, I don't deny that average life expectancy doesn't mean maximum age. I should have worded my question better. In the golden age of pirates, a 30 year old pirate could be rare, and a 40 year old pirate rarer still. I wanted to know Shade' s reason for turning to a pirate life at an older age, and I'm satisfied with the initial response I received.

Shade, only one permit is required to know and use moves. My big issue is that learning to use moves is akin to learning a new language, or a new dance. It takes years and years of practice to perfect, and as such, I'll allow you two moves, and a third that you are learning, but not yet using in battle, purely because your character is old enough that I would imagine he would be working on a third move.

Finally, if you plan to use Ditto, the rules will be that it has to be a Pokemon you are facing in combat or everyday activity. If there is not a certain Pokemon nearby, you can't transform into it. For the RP, in combat, you will message me the Pokemon you are mimicking and I will tell you what moves they have. I will allow you to have 3 Pokemon you can always transform into, regardless if they are nearby or not. However, after giving me the list, I will provide their moves, as you don't get to pick your moves when transforming, you merely retain the muscle memory and knowledge of the copied pokemon's moves.

I believe I've covered everything. Any questions?

Shade, only one permit is required to know and use moves. My big issue is that learning to use moves is akin to learning a new language, or a new dance. It takes years and years of practice to perfect, and as such, I'll allow you two moves, and a third that you are learning, but not yet using in battle, purely because your character is old enough that I would imagine he would be working on a third move.
Shade is a merchant/former merchant. That means he's been sailing around the world selling exotic items to people- he finds the items when he discovers them on adventures and raids. He's had at least 20 years of experience. If learning a move is like learning a language, then Shade is influent in several. I mean, he travels around the world to different countries, so if this were about languages, he would have visited many different places and picked up languages. The reason why he's lived so long is that he's lived in fear and in survival, taking what he could: he's also a world class stealer you see. He's able to steal a third move permit if such exists. His stealing qualities eventually led him to Gnarlmaw and the pirates in his bid for more loot and power as he tries to influence everybody, like a puppet master. His only true friend is a Banette you see.

Alright, decided to opt for a much easier weapon to use since Whity here would be a bit cumbersome to use due to the weight. (Also, the Repeater Crossbow was invented long before the specified era.)

I will PM said user about the matter soon.

Well, it seems that only the RP creator knows who my character can always transform into reguardless if the Pokémon is around or not.

I’m just going to have to hope that my character does not get into too much trouble at the Inn at first.

Rex

Resident Furry
Uh, no. Actually.

Starting from the top, @ThatDamnEmu has a blunderbuss. That's a classification of weapon, rather than an specific one. It could be matchlock, wheellock, or flintlock, any of which would be period appropriate, though the matchlock would be seriously showing its age at this point. Matchlocks first appeared in the 15th century, the 1400s. The wheellock was invented a century after the matchlock, and the flintlock was invented a century after the wheellock, roughly. Boarding axes were also common to the age of sail, as both a weapon and a multipurpose tool.
@Red Gallade has cutlasses, which were developed in the 17th century, which is the 1600s, and were a further refining of the medieval falchion. It's a common naval blade featured in the age of sail, and, you know, THE pirate sword as far as pop culture is concerned. Gunpowder was invented by the Chinese in the 9th century - the 800s - and fragmentation bombs specifically date to the 1400s.
@Keleri's rapier dates from around 1500, developed by the Spanish as the espada ropera, or 'dress sword.' Daggers are weapons that date all the way back to Neolithic times. Daggers were popular self defense weapons through this time period. It was also used as an off hand weapon for parrying, held in the off hand and paired with various longer one handed blades in fencing and warfare.
@Spoiled Bread has a bow and arrows. Bows date from the Upper Paleolithic period, which is EVEN OLDER than daggers are. Bows used for organized warfare fell out of fashion after the 1500s, and using a bow as an offensive weapon would be seen as odd by most, but trained archers were still more than capable of being incredibly dangerous.
@Rex - that is to say, I - have a wheellock pistol. Again, wheellocks date from the 1500s.
Finally, @Ratbag the Coward has some blunderbuss pistols. These are more commonly known as dragons - and are the weapon that the dragoons were named for! Again, this is a weapon classification, rather than a weapon in of itself, and could be matchlock, wheellock, or flintlock and still remain period appropriate.

You wanted to use a Whitworth Rifle. This gun was designed in the 1850s and it uses the percussion cap method, which succeeded the flintlock system and itself wasn't even developed until the 1800s! The rest of us have weapons that span the gamut from somewhat out of place to cutting edge technology for the time period, but all of which existed during the era this RP is set. Your gun wouldn't even exist for another two centuries.

The repeating crossbow is, however, an extant weapon during this time period. Just to be sure you know the weapon you intend to be using, this is a very simple but ingenious piece of machinery used for personal defense. A 'magazine' of bolts sat above the firing chamber and as bolts were fired the next one fell into place through gravity. You aimed from the hip, and pulled a lever back and forth to engage the weapon. It could fire up to ten bolts in twenty seconds, but it didn't have much stopping power. It's a comparatively short ranged defensive weapon, without the accuracy or power of, say, the arbalest.

I doubt you actually read my full post before you jumped into the reply box to hit me with your 'truth bullets' but I also mentioned Pound as it relates to Pokemon your Ditto has transformed into. I even went so far as to link to the list of Pokemon that can actually LEARN Pound. Not every Pokemon can learn it. He would only be able to use Pound if he was transformed into a Pokemon that knew it.

Also, yes, indeed, the past was a dangerous time you could live in, with many things that could cut one's life short. But it didn't happen to Ratbag's Shade. People didn't just drop dead at 35, making it to 40 isn't really something that needs a whole lot of explaining if even in Roman times making it out of childhood basically increased your average life expectancy to almost 50. He is a little old to be just starting piracy, many of the most famous pirates were either captains, retired, or dead by then, but if Ratbag's explained his reasoning for it to Emu's liking, that's the end of that.

Oh also, when it comes to hiding the species your Ditto is transformed into: You, uh, can't? That's information that our characters would readily know because they see it. You could hide that he was a Ditto, if no one ever saw him untransformed - I have a Smeargle character that Sketched Transform and uses it to hide his appearance - but you can't not tell us the species your Ditto is being.

Finally, @Ratbag the Coward has some blunderbuss pistols. These are more commonly known as dragons - and are the weapon that the dragoons were named for! Again, this is a weapon classification, rather than a weapon in of itself, and could be matchlock, wheellock, or flintlock and still remain period appropriate.
Uh...I had a vision in my mind of what kind of weapon i wanted. I didnt know what a blunderbuss was, so i looked it up and found an image on wikipedia of the blunderbuss pistols and decieded that this is what I had in my mind.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blunderbuss (Blunderbuss - Wikipedia)

I'm not able to find a page about 'blunderbuss dragon pistol' but it does say so on the wikipedia article for the blunderbuss. But from what I gather, there aren't that many types. I don't think it matters, as you all have the general idea of what I was thinking of here.

Alright, after careful consideration of your characters, and imagining and re-imagining how they could affect the plot I'm hoping for, I have selected my four members. They are:
@Red Gallade
@Keleri
@Rex
@Ratbag the Coward

Everyone else, thank you for applying (I guess that would be the word to use?). The reason I have chose four is to avoid congestion and confusion in the RP. If you are still interested later down the line, and one of the current members needs to jump ship due to things happening on their life, you all will be the first I contact to fill the spot.

I'll create a conversation with the four selected members, and we can iron any remaining questions or misconceptions there.

I LOVE role-plays like these! It's still Pokemon but an Au. Here's my form!
If i make any mistakes please tell me! Sorry if i accidentally break any rules.

Name
: Norri
Pokemon Species: Anthro Eevee ( The picture is not mine but she would look something like this )
Weapons: Bow and Arrows, and a Dagger hidden in both of her boots for emergency situations. ( She mostly uses long-ranged weapons but if Bow and Arrows somehow got stolen, broken or missing she will try to attack normally with Quick Attack )
Pokemon Moves: Quick Attack, Helping Hand and Protect
Appearance: Norri is just your typical normal Eevee but with green eyes instead of normal brown. Other than the normal appearance, She wears a green bandanna on her head, a short black vest, a small black fanny pack with common medic items and a pair of black boots with a hidden daggers in both of them. ( She has different colored bandannas so she would sometimes change her bandanna into a different color instead of her normal green one )
Personality: Swift! Help! Support! Need help? She's your girl! She is speedy and likes to get things done quick. But due to being quick and agile, she lacks strength and defense making her weak against attacks. Because of that she became a supporter using her sharp eyes to snipe down enemies to help her allies from the back instead of going for the front lines. She ain't no doctor but she can help with simple injuries when needed. When not in battle she is very friendly and cheerful, she would always get ready if help is needed. She also lives on her own. She sells things she finds while exploring such as fresh fruits and she would cooks them before selling to earn coins.

Before we kick it off, there is one important thing I forgot to mention in the world building. This world is home to both Pokemon AND normal animals. Eating other Pokemon is illegal, and considered taboo.
So carnivores eat normal animals? A lot of Pokemon are based on animals. What's the ratio of animals to Pokemon?

"I have scouted out the Wobbly Wingull already. Being a Wingull yourself, I thought you'd hid there."

XD
he Wingull sighed before looking at the Dusknoir. "You told me to find Pellipper and the others. I did. I also scouted out Gnarlmaw's ship..."

"We already knew."
They already knew? Looks like Wingull's a bit off... Could say he's "wobbly" ;)