• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Mysterious Island RP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a fun little roleplay where a ship is being sent over to a mysterious island. In the ship, there are boxes full of Pokeballs with Pokemon in them. A huge storm arrives at sea and all the Pokeballs get washed up on shore! The Pokemon in the Pokeballs could be you! So to start off, you must create your own card!

For example:

Name:
Species:

(My card)

name: Dylan
Species: Riolu
Personality: Silly, will overcome any challenge, playful, will eat or drink anything that is asked, Likes Pokemon battles, Tragic back story

The pokeballs rolled up from the ocean, to the nice soft and hot sand. One Pokemon was tired of staying in his Pokeball, so he hopped out. Up came a Riolu with a smirk on his face. He was surprised to see him self on the beach. "We're already here?! Man, that was fast... And Bumpy!" He looked around to find no boat. "Huh?" He said spinning around him self to find anything. but, he didn't. "Did they drop me of here?!" The Riolu said to himself. He looked back around to see some other Pokeballs that have washed up on shore. He just stared at them... Waiting for one to pop out.

Name: Winter
Species: Glaceon
Personality: smart; clever (are smart and clever technically the same, or...?); cool (pun intended, but in all seriousness she is able to keep her cool... most of the time); enjoys a good brainteaser/mind bender and challenges (usually battles); believes that her backstory is unimportant, but will sometimes share little tidbits; her fur stands on end (or otherwise becomes frizzy) when she's stressed

POP!

The iconic Pokeball sound echoed, as the white glow of a Pokemon started to fade, revealing the Pokemon's true colors. On the sand laid a Glaceon (profile picture for reference), whose fur glistened in the sunlight. Yawning, she got up and stretched her legs. "Mmm, here already?" She asked to nobody in particular, her eyes still trying to wake up. Once she managed to open her eyes, blinking a bit due to the bright sunlight, she looked around, seeming puzzled. "Wait..." She stuttered to herself, before rubbing her eyes and looking around a bit more. The setting she saw wasn't at all what she expected. "Is... is this the right stop?" She asked, again to no one specific, before turning around to see no ship. The first few strands of fur stood on end atop her head.

"Wh-Where's the ship?!" She ran over towards where the ship was supposed to be and only saw vast ocean; miles upon miles of water. "Where is everybody?!" She asked in a frightened tone, not taking into account a Pokemon - a Riolu - that had appeared shortly before she had. She gasped, as an utterly terrifying thought popped into her head. "We're stranded!!" She shouts in hysteria, falling down onto the now-cool sand, her fur now curly in places. At this point, it was difficult to tell if she was silently crying, or if she had passed out.

Name: Dee
Species: Porygon
Personality: Curious; eager to learn; difficulty expressing emotions; speaks in a stiff and polite manner; extremely loyal; good with technology; makes whistling or beeping noises when stressed; backstory= was built in a lab (she got her name because she was prototype D), sold to Game Corner to use as a prize, was won by a Collector, ship was taking her to... ?

A third Pokeball opens, and Dee emerges, her eyes blank. She does not move for a few seconds, then her eyes display question marks, followed by a 'loading' symbol, and finally pupils. She looks around, confused. This isn't the lab or the Game Corner... this must be someplace new!
"Sand... Water... This must be a beach. No GPS signal found.
...This is not the destination I had in mind."
She turns, and notices the other two Pokemon.
One seems to be... passed out.
Her blocky feet have some difficulty on the sand, but she makes her way over to the Glaceon.
"Are you in good health?"

The Riolu ran over to the two other Pokemon saying; "Hi friends!" He was happy to see he was not alone. "Where are we?" He said looking at the vast and blue see, and then looking in the tropical forest on the right of them.

Once she had woken from her panic-induced slumber - due to the pop of another Pokeball - Winter looked around, and stretched again. She saw something move in the corner of her eye, as she looked over to her left to see another Pokemon; a Porygon. It seemed to want to know about Winter's health. "I... guess? I don't know..." She replied, remembering what had happened prior. "This all just kinda happened suddenly, and I don't do so well without other people." She continued, before stopping herself after realizing she had said a bit too much.

Winter was brought back out of her thoughts by an abrupt greeting. She looked up to see a Riolu, whose smile seemed to calm her down a bit. "I don't know exactly where we are, but truth be told, I do not want to be here any longer than I have to be." She said, looking out at the vastness of the ocean; shortly after, she winced and looked back down. Suddenly getting a burst of confidence, she stood back up, and matted her fur back down. "Well, we won't get anywhere just by standing here. Come on, there's gotta be something to do on this-" She stopped, and gulped, losing some of her professionalism. "-island." She finished, looking back at the others. "Let's go!" She shouted playfully, before running into the tree-infested area of the island.

It's a shame she's afraid of going alone; shortly after running in, she hastily walked back out into the open, sitting down and waiting for the others.

Dee nods, satisfied that the Glaceon is not injured. "We are trying to figure that out. I am Dee, and the general consensus seems to be that we're on an island. The ship transporting us must have crashed.
I propose we enter the trees, but be wary for any dangers."

Name:Mio
Species: Espurr
Personality:Clever, patient, curious, loves challenges, kind, a Sweet tooth.

Another pokeball opened, revealing a small and fluffy shiny espurr, that after a few seconds noticed the situation.
"Wait, where am I?What am i doing here?" Confused, Mio looked at the trio, them at the sea."This can't be happening..."
Mio decided to get information with the group of pokemons."Hm...Excuse me, do you guys know where we are?"

(Try to put everything on one single post, so the thread don't get locked)
"Uh, ok, but I already know that.Also, my name is Mio."
Mio's belly started to hurt of hunger."I think we should look for berries, do you go with me?"

(Undertalefan, please read the pokemon rp rules, the actions gotta be past tense, look at how im doing.)
Mio rejected the meal."Im sorry, but I'm not really a meat eater."
The Espurr went next to a bush, and collected a few berries to eat."Bon appetit!"

"We should get next to the group."Mio walked back to the riolu, glaceon and porygon.
"Hey guys, shouldn't we make a campfire for a smoke signal or anything like that?We can't lose time, the ship might be close."

Dylan put both of his arms behind is neck, leaning against a tree. "Good idea!" Dylan zipped back and forward, gathering a pile of sticks. He then got some rocks and stuffed them around the sticks. "...So, anyone here know how to make fire?" He said with his hands on his hips, smiling at everyone.

Name: Basan-Ra
Species: Blaziken
personality: Basan-Ra is cautious around people he is not familiar with, but he's caring to those he warms up to. He's usually calm and collected, and he can get very pumped during a battle. He's very intelligent.

As if on cue, another *POP* sounded off, as another Pokeball released it's contents. Basan-Ra surveyed his surroundings. As of this moment, he saw sitting down on the sand, one leg slightly propped up, and both his hands on the ground at his sides. There were five other Pokemon with him, at the moment. A Glaceon, a Riolu, a Porygon, an Espurr, and a Fennekin. Based on his surroundings, they were on the shore of an island. He saw his Pokeball, as well as others, on the ground, some half-buried in the sand. No sign of any humans. Basan-Ra looked at the other Pokemon, then took a glance back at his Pokeball. Nodding, to reassure himself, the Blaziken's foot became engulfed in flames, and he smashed his foot down on the side of the Pokeball, breaking it perfectly in half. Then, Basan-Ra picked up both halves, before walking over to the others. "Considering our current surroundings, I take it we've been marooned here?"

Name: May
Species: Salandit
personality: she is very loyal to her friends but she is very shy

..........May woke up she feel traped, she push a button and...... she come out to the island she saw a group of pokemon................ She approached timidly and got as close as she could trying not to attract attention, seeing that those pokemon tried to set fire .... she use embers to help light the fire

"An interesting turn of events, then." Basan-Ra said, before taking one last glance at the Pokemon before him. He crossed his arms, over his chest. "I assume you all would like to get back to your trainers. We'll be lucky if they see the smoke this fire will produce. We'd be better off if we used our attacks. At least, in that regard, if they're nearby it would be a quicker, with a higher chance of them seeing us."

Status
Not open for further replies.