• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Munchery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the Munchery! This is my awesome stuff shop! Now Hiring!

Rules:
1. Appreciate my work.
2. Don't nag about when it'll be finished, or else I will either a. drop your request or b. ban you, if you do it repeatedly.
3. Make sure to say the worker you want
4. to make sure you're getting this, Say "Snacktime!" in each request

Worker Application Rules:
1.say what you make
2. state that this is a worker application

Workers:
Munchy Lax- sigs, avvies, and banners
Examples:
14ui835.jpg

Banner:
4ik7s5.jpg

Sig:
205wqk6.jpg

Ban list- I hate doin this, but it has to be done.
Nobody- lets keep it that way.

Let's get started!

Moving this to the artwork topic. I suggest you try to grasp the difference between sprite artwork and other mediums/styles.

Nue said:
Moving this to the artwork topic. I suggest you try to grasp the difference between sprite artwork and other mediums/styles.
Oops, I must have acidentally put it in the spritework part. Sorry! :(

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
Locking this topic because:
a) I'm not convinced any actual creativity is occurring in this thread. It seems to be official art Wobbuffets cut out and put onto new backgrounds. That's... not creative.

b) Wobby Fett and Munchy Lax either live in the same house, or are the same person. Asking for an avatar on the forum from someone who lives in the same house doesn't seem like a good use of the internet to me. Seems like spam to get more replies in your brother's thread.

c) Wobby Fett broke the rules of the thread, in which Munchy Lax said 4. to make sure you're getting this, Say "Snacktime!" in each request. I don't see any "Snacktime"s.

Come back when you're actually capable of making original art.

Status
Not open for further replies.