• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Mixed World

“D-Dingodile.....” Tears began streaming down her face. “FINALLY. YOU IDIOT.” Cuphead growled. A dark aura surrounded him. “YOU FEEL BETRAYED, DONT YOU...? LEFT BEHIND, LIKE EVERYONE ELSE WHO DISCARDED YOU.” He said, staring at Teal, his own eyes glowing. Teal nodded. “THEN, LET IT TAKE OVER. YOU HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO LOSE. LET THE NEGATIVITY TAKE CONTROL.” Cuphead smiled. The same dark aura that surrounded Cuphead appeared around Teal. “I...have n-no one to l-lose.....” She said, her eyes glowing brighter.

Vega backed off, unsure whether to smile or to be afraid as the scene played out in front him, so he settled for a gaping mouth. "Okay, this must be the demon then?" He wondered out loud as Dingodile took steps back and turned to face Teal.

"Teal!" Dingodile cried out as he pulled her in for a hug. "Teal! I am still here, and I am not going to betray you! I was going to come back, I promise!" He pulled her closer to him as he tried to calm her down, hoping that it would work.

Teal didn’t answer. Her tentacles began fading into a gray color. “That’s it kid....just let go....its much easier....” Cuphead said. “Just come to us, we’ll never leave you. Not like this monster.” He said. Teal began trying to push Dingodile away.

Dingodile knew better than to struggle against Teal, she had to trust him. The main agressor here was Cuphead, and he had an idea. "Susie, where's your axe? If I am going to die, it will be on my terms!" He exclaimed as he prepared to strike Cuphead with an axe.

"You really think that? Then allow me to introduce my claw to your face, although I believe they already had the pleasure of meeting!" Vega drew his claw and charged, unsure of what was happening but refused to let his comrade get hurt.

A bubble appeared around Dingodile, Susie, and Teal before Vega could get close enough to hurt them. "What!? The heck is that!?" Cuphead shouted, shooting at it. The shots simply bounced off. "....D....Dingodile...." Teal said softly, looking up at him , not struggling. "D -Don't die...."

"I won't, I promise. We'll get Susie's soul and return alive, we all will!" Dingodile said as he pulled Teal in for a hug. "I shouldn't have made you worry like that, it was wrong."

"A bubble?" Vega questioned his sanity for a second before shaking his head. "Cuphead, let's try popping this bubble!" He cried out as he charged at the bubble and lashed out with his claw, hoping to pop the bubble and gain access to the creatures inside of it.

The claw didn’t do anything to it. Teal began thinking of everything she could do. “...Remain in control....” She told herself. The aura around her grew, and she suddenly vanished. “Wait, what?!” Cuphead thought. “Where the hell did she go!?” He growled, looking around. Teal appeared behind Cuphead without him knowing, raising her Hero Shot.

"This is some unfair stuff." Vega muttered as he looked at the bubble, though the sudden vanishing of Teal caught him off guard, He looked at the trees before looking at Cuphead and yelling at him. "Right behind you, you cabrón!" He jumped through the air and tried to jump kick Teal whilst giving Cuphead time to turn around.

"TEAL! WATCH OUT!" Dingodile cried out, unsure if he could leave the bubble and not really wanting to leave Susie unattended. If only he still had his flamethrower on him...

Teal looked up at Vega, vanishing again. Cuphead looked around, pulling his straw out and turning it into an axe. “She’s trying to use the negative energy....but why isn’t she a demon then....?” He wondered. “ ‘cuz I don’t betray my friends.” Teal said, reappearing in a tree.

"Friends? Those lowly lifeforms?" Vega questioned as he ran towards Teal and slashed his claw. "Cuphead! You can sense this negative energy stuff right? Try to find out where she's teleporting to! And keep that soul safe, we can't afford to lose it!"

"Come on Teal, kick their butts!" Dingodile encouraged the Inkling, even though he was a bit apprehensive of that freaky demon.

Teal yelped, the claw actually making contact as it slashed across her chest. She teleported away, reappearing near Cuphead. "Hah.....t-that was just a s-slip up...." She said shakily. Cuphead used a smoke bomb to appear next to Vega. "I'm trying to find out, but I cant! It's not letting me sense the direction!"

Vega looked at his claw, observing the blood on it. "That's a shame, but she's not invincible. Let's see if her big friend rubbed off on her. That soul should be able to do that." He told Cuphead before turning to Teal. "Chica, if you keep attacking us you risk hitting the soul of the second monster your group contains. You are on your way to become monster número tres, which really is not that flattering. You might want to become monster number two, which is the only reason I can think of why you would keep attacking us. Make the choice, either stay number three forever and let us go or keep attacking us, hit the soul of number two and become number two yourself. But you wouldn't want to hurt your 'friends' or betray them, would you?"

Dingodile muttered a curse underneath his breath. "You know that he is lying Teal! Take him out any way you like and take out that cup without damaging Susie's soul!"

Teal froze. “.....” She growled softly, glaring at Vega. “Dingodile is NOT a monster. And neither am I.” She said, slowly walking towards him. Cuphead suddenly got an idea. “Distract her, I have a plan.” He whispered to Vega, throwing a smoke bomb down again and disappearing.

Vega aimed a miniscule nod at Cuphead before facing Teal again. "You're right, he's a big plushie. Come on girl, he looks like something a toddler would draw when they had to draw what they fear most. And to be honest, I can't really do anything than side with them. He looks disgusting, and if I didn't know better that girl could be his daughter. They do say that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree." He let out a patronising laugh. "But please, do go on about how that disgusting creature is not a monster. Humor me before I eviscerate you, you've been a thorn in our side ever since getting here."

"You take that back, you perfumed jerk!" Dingodile cried out as he shook his fist. "Susie, give me your axe. I want to see if I can pop this bubble and disable that freak's other arm."

“....Somethings wrong.” Susie said, looking at Dingodile. “Teal is too upset to notice anything else. And Cuphead is gone. Put two and two together.” She told him.
“A monster isn’t what is on the outside. Its how you act that matters. Dingodile and I both have done many bad things, but we aren’t bad people. You are a bad person. Susie is a monster because its a species from her world, so that doesn’t count. But either way, I will protect them until I die, just like I know they would do for me.” Teal finished.

"Wouldn't be that slimy drongo if he didn't try to go for a sneak attack." Dingodile gritted his teeth. "Teal! Keep an eye on your back, that blasted cup is gone!"

Vega's eyebrows furrowed in agitation, that creature needed to shut its big mouth and this kid needed to come down from her pedestal. "What do you know about being a monster or not? That monstro admitted a few moments ago that he did bad things and he wasn't forced to, since he also admitted that he threatened others the moment he arrived here. And how dare you act like you know my life choices? All you did was yell at my face and attack us, yet you refuse to look past my actions like you did with him. From what I've heard, he qualifies for my spot just as well as I do, and you barely know that purple one. I heard the whole conversation, and she sure seemed hostile to me. Oh, and your whole 'we're not bad people' talk? You barely qualify for lifeforms, and you sure as hell don't qualify for humans so those were empty words."

Despite his anger rising, Vega didn't yell. Yelling during an argument meant that your judgment was too clouded by emotions to think clearly and that you were weaker than your opponent. So instead of yelling, his voice was cold and matter-of-fact.

Teal fell silent, feeling her anger building. “Stay in control....” She reminded herself. “Why do you think your right? You sided with the demon. You made a deal for a partnership, didn’t you? Did he tell you we were bad? I was just his energy source. So, think about this scenario.” She said, keeping her emotion under control. “Our group was getting along fine, just trying to survive. Dingodile served as our protector. Imagine how you would feel if a cared member of you group was taken by a stranger? Then once you arrived to help them, they were once again near death?” She said, staying as calm as possible.

"I made a deal to survive, just like you did. He did not say that you were bad, he told me that I had to rescue you from that monster. But when I got my hands on you, your behavior made me think otherwise and I decided to have some fun with you. And let me counter your scenario with my own scenario. Imagine you're living a happy life, with everything your heart can ever yearn for. But to make sure your family could stay happy, your mother remarries. Then one day when you return, the woman you loved with every fiber of your being is murdered by the man that she married because he felt like she was disrespecting her. My beautiful mother, murdered by my ugly stepfather! I know how it feels to lose someone you care about to a disgusting creature, more than you do! I tried to save you from the fate of my mother, but I am seriously considering handling you like I handled my stepfather." Vega's voice cracked as he spoke about the fate of his mother, but he recomposed himself soon after.

Dingodile sat down on the ground. "Well, I don't exactly want to try and pop our shield. Guess we'll have to put our faith in Teal then." He sighed as he lied down on his back. "Good luck Teal."

Teal froze completely. “I.....” She looked down. “.....I’m sorry. I didn’t know....” She said softly, letting her guard down. “I have lost people as well....my best friend....and....Gold....” Her voice trailed off. Cuphead saw this as his chance. He appeared behind Teal, jumping on top of her and pinning her down. “VEGA! KILL HER!” He shouted, while Teal tried pushing him off. The aura around her flared up, and the bubble around Dingodile and Susie began glowing. “Oh? Your still attempting to shield your friends?” Cuphead asked, laughing. “I guess you REALLY wanna die, huh?”

Last edited:
Vega let out a high-pitched laugh and strode towards Teal, a maniacal grin on his face as he envisioned what he was about to do to Teal. "Oh excuse me, I forgot a part of my story. You see, the beauty of my mother was well-known and respected whilst my stepfather was ugly like the night. But my mother is not dead, she lives forth through me." He knelt down and lifted Teal's head. "The beautiful like me will always win and go forth, whilst the ugly like you will die a painful death. Despídete de la vida, mi amigo!" He exclaimed as he raised his claw and slashed at Teal's throat.

"TEAL!" Dingodile yelled as he jumped up and bashed his fists against the bubble. "GET OUT OF THERE!"

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
“We’re gonna find the others, Vian. They might need our help.” Gunvolt replied, picking Vian up in his arms so he wouldn’t have to catch up to him. “They can’t be too far away... You got any idea where the others might be?” He asked as he ran into the forest yet again, hoping to find the rest of the team.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Bumblebee woke up in a forest, his optical systems were still rebooting. He brushed dirt off of himself "God damn it" He spoke, his voice glitched, all of his systems were still starting up, so his radio would malfunction here and there. "Prime? You there?" He called out, getting no response. A few seconds passed before his optics fully started up, the first thing he saw was Shockwave walking towards him "Autobots, we seem to be lost, I would kill you now, but that is... Illogical, we must work together if we are to find our way out of here." Bumblebee looked around, Autobots? there was only him, that was until he saw Optimus strung up from a tree, he looked fine, aside from being... y'know, strung up from a tree. He went over to help him "Ugghhh, what happened?" Optimus asked as he was freed from the tree. "I know as much as you do." Optimus looked behind Bumblebee "Shockwave?! What do you want? Bumblebee, get behind me." Optimus deployed his battle mask and dual energon blades. "Prime, I merely wish for us to join forces. My scanners indicate that the space time continuum has been altered in some way, we need to solve this and return to our own dimension." Shockwave said as he wiped some dirt off of his cannon. "Try anything funny and I'll have your head, Shockwave" Optimus said, his Energon blades concealed themselves. "Now, follow me, I have heard a noise coming from this direction" Shockwave said as he began walking through the woods, Knocking over trees and such as they continued walking. Optimus had stopped following the others as he saw his trailer deep in the woods. It was dented, but could still form the jetpack configuration. Shockwave looked through the trees, seeing what appeared to be a group of humans, and a mixture of the earth animals, a 'dingo' and a 'crocodile' they seemed to be fighting. Shockwave stepped out of the woods, "Hello organic lifeforms, we are lost, and need help."

Teal barely had enough time to switch to her squid form to slip away. She heard a new voice, turning towards it. She tried talking, but couldn’t get anything understandable out. Cuphead turned towards it as well. “Hey you big idiot! We’re trying to kill this thing here!” He yelled. Teal took this small chance to back away slightly, but Cuphead noticed. He dashed towards her, pinning her down again. “Nah, you’re still gonna die kid, just wait, ‘Kay?”

Vian clung to Gunvolt. “....I hope they’re alright....” He thought.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Gunvolt felt Vian clinging to him. “It’s okay. We’ll find them, don’t worry.” He reassured him, before hearing faint voices from far away, just close enough for him to hear. “Can you hear that? I think they’re this way.” He said, then took off as fast as he could. He didn’t recognize the voice, but he figured it was better to check in case their friends were there. Hopefully they would be okay.

Vian yipped in surprise, clinging to Gunvolt tighter. “TOO FAST TOO FAST TOO FAST!” He shouted.

Teal heard Vian shouting, and she tried looking towards the direction it came from. But, Cuphead had her pinned too tight. She managed to look towards Dingodile though. She quietly mouthed the words “I’m sorry”

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
"Such pathetic organic messes." Shockwave mumbled, "We do not need to fight, you are clearly lost, and so are we, fighting is illogical. However... if you do not cooperate, I will be forced to kill you" He said, glancing at his cannon. It began powering up, he aimed it towards cuphead.

"I'm not gonna fight y'all yet. I'm just trying to kill this one." Cuphead explained. "So, don't distract us." He looked towards Vega again "Now, before she can escape. Just kill the kid already." He growled. Teal began to struggle. "I...D-don't wanna die!" She thought.

"If you would wait just right there, I'd be delighted to talk to you all. But right now, I need to take out a pest that has been a pain in our sides since we got here." Vega said to the robots that suddenly appeared, hiding his surprise. Where are all these fools coming from? Tucking that thought into the back of his mind, he walked over to Cuphead and Teal. "You should be an eel instead of a squid, you're as slippery as one. Although I do like calamares more than smoked eel, so it checks out I suppose. Now die!" Vega raised his claw and lashed out at Teal's carotid artery.

"TEAL!" Dingodile cried out in anger, fear and slammed himself against the bubble. "LET ME OUT OF HERE AND LET ME TEAR YOU ALL APART!" He slammed against the bubble again. "I WARNED YOU, DON'T MESS WITH MY FRIENDS!" He slammed himself against the bubble for a third time and punched it. "Susie, I know I treated like garbage not too long ago, but I need to ask something from you. Where is your axe that creates fire? I will try to get your soul and save Teal with it, but I need to get out of here first!"

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
“Hold on tight, Vian!” Gunvolt said, keeping his current speed. The two quickly arrived, and this time there were even more newcomers, three robots that reminded him of the Mantis tanks Sumeragi used. Ignoring the robots, he focused on the current situation. They found Teal, but she was gravely injured, and Dingodile and Susie seemed to be trapped in a bubble of sorts. Without skipping a beat, he put Vian down before firing four darts, two at Cuphead and two at Vega, not wanting them to injure Teal any longer. He then deployed his Flashfield to attack them when the darts hit. “Sorry for the wait! Dingodile, mind telling me what’s going on? What’s that bubble you’re in?” He asked.

Vega heard Gunvolt's voice and dodged out of the way of those darts, he knew how annoying they were. "That's it!' He was annoyed and lashed out at Teal's body in general, no longer caring about a quick death. He wanted her to suffer.

"Teal went all demon or something and put us in a bubble that can't be burst, but Claw and Cuphead are kinda mopping the floor with her and have Susie's soul through some kind of convoluted way." Dingodile informed Gunvolt as he bashed against the bubble.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
“Keep trying to find a way out, then.” Gunvolt replied, before seeing that Vega had dodged the darts and was now attacking Teal relentlessly. Angered, he ran over to him and attempted to tackle him to get him away from the Inkling, not caring if Vega was great at close combat.

Cuphead dodged away from the darts. He knew he couldn't keep a hold on Teal, so he sent a charged shot at Vian. Vian moved out of the way in time though.
Teal couldn't dodge anything Vega did, so she got injured more then before. His claw slashed through the side of her neck, and she couldn't even scream anymore. She felt her body going limp again, her vision getting blurry.
Susie nodded weakly, attempting to summon her axe. "I-its not working...." She said, slamming her fist against the bubble. " K-KID! "

Vega turned to face Gunvolt and stopped his attack on Teal. "You guys are getting really annoying!" He jumped forward and preformed a kick to kick Gunvolt away, a move he dubbed 'Cosmic Heel'. "Either you are incredibly dumb or incredibly willing to die. One should never attack a matador or cage fighter from the front, yet here you are doing the exact thing that you shouldn't. Honestly, it is a miracle that you even survived this far when lacking common sense."

Dingodile grew enraged as Vega slashed at Teal, his friend and someone who he promised to protect. "TEAL! LET THIS BUBBLE DOWN BEFORE YOU DIE! CLAW! ONCE I GET OUT OF HERE, YOU WILL WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN!" He slammed his shoulder against the bubble time after time, desperately trying to escape.

Teal could barely look over at Dingodile. She suddenly smiled weakly. Susie froze. "S...S-She's sacrificing herself for u-us...." She mumbled in realization. The monster continued to slam her fist on the bubble. "K-KID! Y-YOU IDIOT! LET US O-OUT!" She yelled. Teal only shook her head no slightly.

Dingodile froze in terror as Susie said what he feared before slamming against the bubble again, his shoulder beginning to get sore. "TEAL! IF YOU SACRIFICE YOURSELF, THEY MIGHT AS WELL KILL US! LET US OUT AND SAVE YOUR DAMN BUTT! YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOURSELF, THIS IS NOT HOW YOU DO THAT!" His voice was becoming shrill as rage fueled his muscles and he bashed into the bubble again, hoping that this time it would be enough. He did not want a second dead inkling, because if this trend kept going then he'd lose about half of his group.

The bubble actually cracked this time. Susie noticed, slamming her fist into the crack, causing it to grow. "K-KID, HANG ON! YOU A-AREN'T DYING TODAY!" She roared. Vian ran over to the bubble, using the handle of his Octobrush to break some of it from the outside.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Gunvolt took the kick, rolling on the floor before getting back up quickly. He’s right... I’ll have to play it smart, good thing he didn’t use his claw on me. He thought. Hearing Susie saying that Teal was going to sacrifice herself, he was determined not to let that happen. Focusing his energy, he got ready to unleash one strong attack. “Bolts of rebellion, a thunderous voice in his heart, speaks of one true law! Voltaic Chains!” He chanted, using one of his Special Skills.

Suddenly, six groups of chains rose from the ground, then launched themselves at Vega and Cuphead, homing in on them. A few seconds later, Gunvolt discharged electricity on them, electrifying them. If they hit, they would deal a good amount of damage, hopefully enough to weaken the foes...

"Let me OUT!" Dingodile took a few steps back and bashed the crack with all of his weight, hoping to shatter the bubble and fight Vega and Cuphead.

Vega noticed the chains, took off his claw and attached it to his pants. Using his ninja training and natural agility, he dodged most of the chains although one of the chains clipped him. The electricity flowing through them caused him to take quite some damage, but his adrenaline made him fight on. "Another ugly human about to fall, another mark upon the wall!" He exclaimed as he put his claw back on and slashed at Gunvolt, wanting him dead. Although not as repulsive as Dingodile, he was just as much of a pain with his gun and skillset.

The bubble cracked more, then shattered. "Dingodile, don't attack them yet, you gotta help your friend." Susie said softly. Vian nodded. "Meuzi!" [ I'll hold them off!] He yelled in octoling, though he knew no one could understand him. He ran at Vega, swinging his brush.
Cuphead had dodged the chains. He was currently behind a rock, contacting Mugman.

Dingodile roared, no longer caring about how humane he acted. If he was going to be called a beast and a monster, then he might as well live up to that insult. But Susie had a point, Teal was in grave danger. He turned to face Susie and nodded once before running towards Teal, noticing a large slash across her neck. He took off his pants, he tore off too much of them to really be useful anyways and wrapped the pants-made-shorts around her neck. His lower part was crocodilian anyway so the more freedom for his tail to be used, the better. "Teal, stay still. I can't heal you here, and I desperately hope that your freaky new powers can heal your injuries." Sadness drenched his voice, though there were no visible tears.

Vega turned around, slashing his claw at Vian's brush. "Not only are you a pest, you use a paintbrush as a weapon? Only artists like Picasso are worthy of that tool!" He preformed another Cosmic Heel, this time at Vian.