• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Mixed World

“So...you trust demonic people...? That gives me an idea.” Cuphead mumbled. A dark aura surrounded his hand, and he pressed it against Teals chest, causing her to cry out. “Let go of Vega, or I’ll make her one of us.”

"Y'know, it really says volumes about you that ye don't even consider the proposal I made. Maybe you're not demonic, just deaf. The proposal works for both of us, why must you be so adamant on hurting her?" Dingodile sighed. "Besides, I just told you that I have no quarrels with trading lives. What makes you think that I won't kill Vega and then both you and Teal? I am willing to let Vega go, but only if you let go of Teal. And unlike you, I actually try to come up with alternatives you galah."

Vega could not believe his ears, this disgusting creature tried to use reason? Unacceptable. "Don't listen to him! Kill him first and turn the girl into a demon!" As a response, Dingodile increased pressure on his throat. "Shut up, or I'll kill you. I told you that." Dingodile growled.

Cuphead sighed. "Fine." He slowly removed his hand, causing Teal to fall slightly limp, almost collapsing . He let her go, shoving her a bit. Teal placed her hand over the area Cuphead had been using the aura, shutting her eyes as she struggled to catch her breath. "Now let Vega go." The cup growled.

"Pleased to do business with ya." Dingodile let go of Vega and kicked him towards Cuphead. "You're welcome for that hand, ya bogan. Be sure to treasure it, I'll do the same with my scars." He bared his teeth as he tossed the claw on the ground. "Here, now leave." An audible click was heard and Vega made sure to pick up his claw and walk over to Cuphead.

"Come on, let's get that brother of yours." Vega said as he fit his claw on his hand and left, whilst Dingodile picked up Teal.

Dingodile cast an angry glare at Cuphead, that smile did not feel right with him. If past experiences told him anything, Cuphead probably didn't keep up his end of the bargain and turned Teal into a demon. Welp, might need to roast yas one day or another. Let's hope that ain't needed though. He picked Teal up and began rubbing her head. "You okay kid?" He asked as he walked over towards Susie, hoping that she was unhurt.

Vega waited for Cuphead to catch up before continuing his journey. "Apologies for my brash behaviour, all it brought us was ill luck." He grimaced as he looked at his mangled hand. "You wouldn't happen to have a prosthetic arm lying around, would you? If I do have to get rid of my hand due to infection risk, I'd want a replacement. And I doubt that you upheld your part of the deal, please tell me you did turn her before returning her to that freak of nature."

Teal whimpered quietly, leaning into Dingodiles touch as she began shaking. She opened her eyes again, the yellow color glowing softly.

"First, I can make ya one, just need Mugman to help, that stuff isn't easy. Two, she...has some demon in her. I couldn't risk turning her all the way with that monster there. She will slowly turn more into one eventually, just not all at once." Cuphead said . "I mean, I ain't the Devil, I'm not as experienced, I couldn't do it quick anyway."

"This better not become a habit of yours." Dingodile smiled as he patted Teal's back. "Let's try to get you to camp first. Susie knew a good place, now promise me you'll be nice to her. She might lash out in a reflex, so don't hold it against her." He knelt down in front of Susie and tapped her shoulder. "You okay there?"

-----------

Vega could not hide his surprise. "No me lo puedo creer. ¿Un demonio?" He asked in his national tongue. "Then we should not attack them anymore, let that demon take over and wipe them out! In the meantime we can increase our strength, fortify our base and heal our wounds." He looked down at his hand and grimaced. "They'll be unable to survive out there for long, look at their group. Two monsters, a human, a squid girl with a demon inside of her and an octopus boy. Either the demon wipes them out or the monsters will eat them. We just have to wait."

Teal whined a bit, but remained quiet other then that. Susie barely reacted to Dingodile touching her, just rolled over to look up at him. She showed almost no emotion.
--------------------
Cuphead nodded. "Well, holding off on attacking is a good plan, but I doubt the kid will kill them anyway. She still has memories, and it they don't attack her, she probably won't attack back. We tend to stick with the people that will accept us and stay by our side once we think they are trustworthy. Like you." He looked down. "The monster can't do anything anymore either." He said with a grin.

"Shhh, it's okay. Just relax, I'm here." Dingodile tried to calm Teal down as he checked up on Susie. "You can stand up now, Cuphead is gone." He flashed a toothy grin and extended a hand for Susie to grab.

-------------

"I know what side to pick, the side with the less hideous members. And from what I've seen, it is the stronger side." Vega spat on the floor as he looked back to where they left Dingodile. "What did you do to her? From what I know, your bag of tricks is quite the sight to see. All I can hope for the other monster is for those wounds to get infected, as a small repayment for crushing my hand."

Teal whimpered more, clinging to Dingodile. Susie simply stared at Dingodiles hand, looking away. “.....”
—————
“Y’know that upside heart thing? That’s her soul. I may or may or not have found a way to...well...take it, would be the best way to describe it.” He said, grinning more.

"Is there something Teal? If you can't say it, write it. Just like when we first met." Dingodile smiled before facing Susie again. "Is something wrong? I scared Cuphead away from you, didn't I?" Concern drenched his voice as he placed a hand on her shoulder. "Can you stand?"
-----------------
Vega threw his head back in laughter. "Fantastico! So we basically hold her life in our hands? Can we control her or something? And how do you know this? I am not complaining, but knowing stuff like that makes you a lot scarier than others might think."

Teal whimpered once again, switching to a squid and slipping away, turning to normal and clinging to his back. Susie glanced over at him, silent. She tried stand, shaking violently, but she couldn’t. She was extremely weak.
—————
“You forget your talking to a demon sometimes.” He held his hand out, an upside down white heart appearing above his hand. It was cracked in many places. “I’m gonna put it in a container. Just to be safe.” He said, the soul vanishing as he put his hand down.

Dingodile noted Teal switching into a squid before clinging to his back, but based it on Teals dislike of Susie. Noticing how much Susie was struggling to stand up, he tried to support her. "Sheesh, what happened to you girl? You must've taken some beating back then."

------------

Vega looked at the heart with curiosity. "It is so cracked, how is it keeping itself together? It is great leverage, given it should only take like one attack to shatter the thing, but I can't help but wonder as to why that monstro evolved to expose its heart this easily. Seems like a bad idea to me."

Susie didn't answer, just leaned on Dingodile. She managed to look up at him. Her breathing was extremely weak, and her vision was blurry. She struggled to stay standing.
--------------------
"Don't ask me. Probably just something her kind has." Cuphead said with a shrug.

"Sheesh, what happened to you? If I didn't know better, I'd say you were a zombie or somethin'. Dingodile growled as he helped Susie get to the rest of the group. "Teal, you okay back there?"

----------------
Vega scoffed. "If they are that dumb, they should not be that hard to eradicate. If only all members of that group did that thing, then they would be dead the moment we met. Do you know where your brother is? I want to leave here as soon as possible and find out more about that heart thing."

Teal nodded. She stared at Susie, suddenly swinging her fist close to her head. It missed, but Susie flinched, the outline of her soul appearing, but it was empty.
——————
“I dunno. He could be dead for all I know.”

"Teal, what are you doing?" Dingodile was about to reprimand Teal, but noticed the empty soul. "What's that outline of yours Susie? I don't think that it should be empty, is something supposed to be there?"

-------
"So much for brotherly love I guess. I'd rather not have him dead or in the hands of the enemy, he is one third of our team after all. Do you have more of those smoke bombs in case he is captured? And if he's dead, I'd like to retrieve his body. Who knows if one of them can retrieve information from his brain?" Vega shared his plans with Cuphead.

“T...T-They...t-took....i-it....” Susie choked out. “M-My s-s-soul....”
—————
“He should be alive. I doubt that human would try attacking him, it could risk the life of Octo-kid.” Cuphead said. “Besides, if he dies, his ghost just has to come here. I can revive him. Its something only we can do with each other.”

Dingodile gasped in disbelief. "They took your soul?! How is that possible? How are you even alive?!"
------------
"That is...unsettling but useful. I hope that you two don't die at the same time then, since I can't revive you." Vega stroked his chin as he kept walking. "They sure care about those squid and octopus kids, wonder if they have some kind of hidden power?"

“I-its still....h-holding together....b-but....I-I c-cant....b-breathe...or t-think....it a-all h-h-hurts....I’m s-s-scared....” She said, struggling to talk.
——————
“Well, they seem useful. Two forms, backgrounds as an agent, being able to survive after death, stuff like that.” He said, kicking at a rock.

Dingodile stopped in his tracks and growled. "Those lowly, backstabbing ...!" He hid his swears since Teal was around, but it didn't make him any less angry. "Teal, stay here with Susie. I'm gonna make a trade." He took off his flamethrower and sniffed the air. "I knew that I'd smell that perfumed jerk from miles away. Go towards the others, I'll get that soul back. If I don't return, you can keep my flamethrower. Don't really have anything else anyway."

----------

"I suppose you're right, no one would suspect an octopus or squid to be an enemy. As for the surviving death part, they don't really do much as a ghost. I think you're better off killing them and dumping the body in a stream or something. From what I learned during my little torture session, they hate water. Might be useful to keep in mind." Vega looked at Cuphead. "Might want to prepare a water gun or something."

Teal shook her head no, staying clung to Dingodile. "You aren't going alone..." She said quietly. " I wanna help fight. I'm tired of being weak." She looked up with a determined look. "I'm showing them why I'm Agent 3."
---------------
"Ok." He pulled out a water gun. " I'll fill it once I have the chance. "

"I suppose back-up is not a bad idea, since there's a chance that I won't be coming back. You can come, but we need to find a safe place to stash Susie first." Dingodile flashed a grin, although there was a underlying sadness in it.
------------
Vega pointed towards Cuphead's head. "Wouldn't your head be able to store some water? If so, I'd recommend filling the water gun from there. Altough I doubt that even they are dumb enough to challenge us now."

“Let’s just bring her.” She said. “I mean, she can still walk, she just needs support.” Susie stared at Agent 3. “I-I guess I’m o-ok with i-it....I’m a-as good a-as d-dead a-anyway.” She said, looking down.
—————————
“Yeah, but I need liquid in my head. Or else I woulda killed the kids already.” He said, shrugging. “So, I cant fill it yet. I’ll contact Mugman, we gotta return to base, they’ll be coming soon.”

"I intend to keep the body count as low as 1, trading my life for Susie's soul would be a decent trade. She can load my flamethrower with her magic fire after all. I'll carry her, come on Susie." Dingodile knelt down and showed his back to Susie.
-----------
"You can contact him? Then why are we searching for him in the first place?" Vega questioned before muttering about a wild goose chase.

“You think it easy to contact him!? Even I have a limit y’know, I’m still just a kid!” Cuphead shouted, frustrated. “I would like ya to be a little grateful....”
——————————
She climbed onto Dingodiles back, Teal jumping off. “L-L-Lets g-go...” She mumbled, holding on as tight as she could, though it wasn’t much. Agent 3 pulled her weapon out.

"You're going to be fine Susie, I promise." Dingodile smiled before following the trail that Vega left behind. He'd rue the day that he decided to use perfume on a daily basis.
--------
Vega was astonished, Cuphead was a child?! "You are a child? I thought you were an adult, which would make sense looking at your actions! You are one strong child then, wouldn't want to anger your parents if they are as strong as you."

“I don’t know who my parents are, but ok.” The demon smiled. “Its honestly weird, I’m a kid who does adult things. And its legal in my cartoon world.”
———————
Susie nodded a bit. Agent 3 trailed behind, looking around.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Gunvolt was starting to get worn out, keeping his Flashfield up was exhausting and depleting his EP levels. Realizing that he couldn’t keep Mugman at bay much longer, he directed another electric blast at him, bringing down his Flashfield before running away with Vian under his arm, hoping to outpace him while he waited for his EP to recharge.

Last edited:
Mugman growled, but didn't chase them. "I should find my group...." Vian was moving as fast as he could, looking up at Gunvolt. " where are we going!? I can't run as f-fast! " He shouted. "Dear god....I hope everyone else is alright...." He thought. He pushed himself to move even quicker.

"Hmmm. No matter your background, you are deceptively strong for your size. I am not one to ask about the legality of things, I've broken more laws and rules than I care to remember. You could smoke, drink and kill like tomorrow, I don't mind. Just don't stab me in the back and I won't stab yours, that's all I care about." Vega waved his hand in a dismissive manner, as he looked around. "How much further do you think we need to go? I could throw you up if you need to."

-------------

Dingodile tracked the scent of Vega, which was far from difficult given the generous amount of perfume to say the least. If he found Vega and Cuphead, he would have to hold himself back to not break their bones. He had a trade to make after all. "They should not be that far away, the scent is still fresh." He told Susie and Teal.

"...." Cuphead began looking around. "We're being followed. 3 people. There is a HUGE wave of negative energy." He said. "Judging by the amounts, it's the half-demon, soulless girl, and that beast." He switched his gun type.

Vega let out a sigh. "Of course we are, since when did la diosa fortuna ever favor us? What shall we do? Strike them from the back? Wait here and see what they want? Make clones or something and book it?" He listed off multiple options as he prepared his claw. "Just know, I won't go down without a fight. Your choice is yours to make, I won't hold it against you if you decide to flee and get your brother. Judging by how shattered they were when we left, I can fight them off. One of them lost their soul after all."

“I’d say wait. If they attack, we can kill any one of them. They all have a weakness.” He said, grinning. “The beast cares to much about those kids. He wouldn’t attack if he was risking their lives. The tiny kid has taken way too much damage. I cant make her a REAL demon, but two good hits should bring her to death. And then the monster girl, she has no soul. We just break her soul, and she dies.”

"You have a point there. Besides, they don't know your bag of tricks and I am not useless even though my hand is crushed." Vega scoffed as he looked around. "Let them come, I'll be waiting for them." He bared his teeth in a sadistic grin, hoping to see at least one opponent die.

"We're almost there, I can almost taste them!" Dingodile cried out as he barreled through some undergrowth, and his targets were right in front of him. "Claw! Cup! At last!" He growled as Vega turned around.

"You know, I don't know why you are here after getting that injury. Did you want me to finish the job? Because I am perfectly capable of doing that, just say the word."

Cuphead stayed quiet. “You....you ruined everything.....” Agent 3 growled. Cuphead shook his head. “You don’t get it kid....” He said, smiling. “What is there to get!? YOU KILLED GOLD! SO YOU DESERVE TO BURN IN HELL!” She yelled, her eyes glowing their new yellow color. Cuphead laughed at this. “Heheh...what can you do about it?” He chuckled. “YOUR ABOUT TO FIND OUT YOU SON OF A-“ Susie managed to reach over and cover Teals mouth. “L-Lets not...shout that....”

Vega let out a high-pitched laugh. "Hahahaha! You are so amusing, mi novia. You think that killing someone makes you worthy of burning in Hell? What was your profession again? An agent or something? Tell me, how many did you kill? And whilst I am at it, how much did your big friend kill in his time? As I remember from his little musical when we had our little get-together, he is a villain as well. And if I were you, I'd keep your pretty little mouth shut whilst you are still capable of doing so. Your new friend lost her soul and it doesn't take a genius to figure out that we are not going to toss that away. So be careful, if you want her to stay alive." A sickening smile graced his lips as he knew that they could not take the risk. This was where he relished, juggling lives in his hands and watching his prey squirm as they tried to find a way out.

Dingodile took a step forward. "I am willing to propose a trade. You give Susie her soul back and I will go with you, how does that sound? No struggle, no big fight and you still get a prisoner." He revised the lines many times during their little search, but they still tasted bitter and made him think of poison. "And Teal, he's right. I killed before and I would have killed here too if Vian's appearance didn't intrigue me. So I guess I am no better than him." He turned around and flashed a sad smile.

Vega was pleasantly surprised. "You are giving up your life for a girl you just met? You are a bigger softie than I thought, and committing to your crimes? I am not sure if I can even call you a villain anymore, this sweet spiel is going to make me puke."

“...N....N-No....” The inkling said, looking over at Dingodile. “D-Don’t l-let them take y-you, please...” She said, starting to shake. “W...W-We all n-need to leave, r-right...? T-together.....” Susie looked over at her. “..D-Dingodile. Don’t do it.” Susie said. “I cant h-have you risk y-your life for me.”

Dingodile couldn't bear to look at them and just kept grinning his saddened grin. "I know what you all are capable of, and as much as it pains me to say, we won't see each other again after returning to our respective worlds. I've done some despicable things in my life, and if I have to die, I will die protecting you all. I hope that I will repent for some of my sins that way. You two are capable of great things, and you know what you will inherit from me. I'm glad that I fought by your side, although I am not sure why we were brought here in the first place."

Vega began to sniff and his shoulders shook, was he crying? It appeared as if he was, although the high-pitched laugh that he let out as he threw his head back in laughter proved otherwise. "Oh please, are you always this dramatic Monstro? I've never seen anything quite like this, not even my victims were that pleading!"