• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Mixed World

"Trust me, you don't know half of how much that means to me." Dingodile smiled as Teal began teasing again. "Slow you say? We'll make you eat those words!" He taunted as he tried to think of a way to help Susie climb faster.

Susie suddenly slammed her axe down, activating the Rude Buster attack. The energy from the impact shot Susie and Dingodile up, and she used this chance to slam her axe into the ledge. “Ok, climb up, then pull me up.” Susie said. Teal watched, growling. “No fair!”

"All's fair in races! You got it Susie!" Dingodile climbed up the ledge and extended a hand for Susie to grab. "Hold on, then I'll pull you up." As he looked around, he noticed that Vian was still unhurt and his flamethrower seemed to be undamaged. Apparently Vega kept his word.

Susie grinned, grabbing Dingodiles hand. Teal looked at Gunvolt. “Let’s hurry!”
————
“Ok, the place don’t look to bad....” Mugman said, organizing some furniture he had been working on. “It looks to nice. In a bad way though.” Cuphead said, giving him a thumbs-up. “How’s the weapon supply?” Mugman asked. “I made a slingshot with some decent range, thats about it.”

Dingodile pulled Susie over the edge and put his flamethrower back on. "Oooh yeah, this feels like what I am used to!" He laughed and pulled the trigger, although nothing happened except for an audible click. "If only I had gas or water, then I could use this thing."

------------

Vega entered the base and dumped the fish on the floor. "No luck. I saw someone, but she decided to side with that monstro. We're second best for her. Mugman, good job killing the body of a squid. Next time, make sure the body is disposed of. They somehow managed to get the soul of the squid to stick with them and light their way, literally." He reported as he began sharpening his claw again.

“I’m sure we can find something. I saw a good place we can rest awhile before I fell down there, it was a cave near a lake. I saw some berries too.” Susie commented. “Should be nearby.”

"Susie, you are a lifesaver. We've been searching for shelter for a while now!" Dingodile smiled at Susie before picking Vian's body up and slinging it over his shoulder. "Let's wait for the others. Did you meet anyone else but us out there?"

“Yeah. A yellow squid-thing, and two cup people, red and blue ones. The yellow kid was ok. But the cartoons, they were ANNOYING AS HELL.” Susie growled. “If I saw ‘em, I’d probably try and CRUSH THEM.”

Dingodile bared his teeth and muttered a curse underneath his breath. "You should've. Those cups are evil, and Claw Dude is sided with them. We were attacked by the red one along with Claw. The blue one used to be on our side, but they switched sides. I don't know what Pretty Boy told you, but he's bad news. He clearly hates me and he'd probably not be opposed to cutting you to ribbons as well. If we do fight them, I want dibs on that masked freak. After that, it's a free for all. Take out whoever you want, however you want." His hatred against the two cups was very obvious, and should be something Susie should appreciate.

"Heh heh, you'd get along well with Tiny. He loves to fight, though he prefers to stomp on people instead of using his giant claws. Why? I don't know, but it is kinda dumb. He never was the smartest, so I guess it checks out. Running away and trying to solve problems through words can be the right thing to do in some situations, but nothing gets the message across clearer than a good ol' fight. If me flamethrower was filled, I'd let the fire bubble and broil the skin of anyone who was willing to fight me. Bit of a pyromaniac, but what can I say? I always liked throwing things on the barbie!" Dingodile let out a roaring laugh as he enjoyed the company of his new friend.

Susie laughed as well. “I wish you were in my world. But...you probably have to return to your world once you can.” Susie said. “For all I know, time continues without us. Wonder what’s gonna happen in the Dark World without me?”

"I don't know, but I hope it doesn't go wrong without you. And for the returning part, it always was on the back of my mind, but apart from the lack of food as of yet I quite like it here. And maybe I can come with you, they can just recreate me back home." Dingodile showed a toothy grin to Susie, but there was an underlying layer of sadness when he was reminded of his origins. A test tube, and replacable.

“...they may be able to replace you, but they cant create another you.” Susie mumbled. “Sure, from how you said it, you were created. But you are your own person, with emotions, and goals, and memories. And they cant create that. It who you, and only you, are.” Susie placed a hand on his back, smiling.

Dingodile was shocked by the kindness that Susie showed him, she only just met him and she just accepted him from the start! "They created me from a test tube, they can very well have brainwashed me to think and feel what they want me to. Indoctrination would not be that dirty for them after all." His shoulders slumped forward as his grin died down. "I am created, so I can never be sure if I am my own person or if I am just thinking what Cortex wants me to. Though I suppose that this scenario will be just fine for me to find out. Even if I am just a mindless slave, the least I can do is make others know my name."

His grin died down further to just a smile, but there was happiness behind it. "Thanks for believing in me, mate. Yer not half bad, y'know that?" His Australian accent began slipping through, after forcing himself to talk clearer around the member of his group that struggled with the English language.

"Tell me. From what claw-dude told me, and I found out on my own, you were created as some kinda monster who kills on sight. But....I'm next to ya right now, no injuries. You protect that kid with your life if you stopped claw-dude. You are your own person." Susie looked down. " I....know how it feels to be different, y'know....? All the stares....and fear....and I just have to get through, anyway possible. But....I found out I can change. So, you can too. " She scratched the back of her head in embarrassment. "Sorry, I ain't really good at this stuff..." She said, laughing a bit.

Dingodile placed a hand on Susie's back and flashed his signature toothy grin again. "You tried, and that's what matters. No matter how well you do what you tried to do, it should be easy for everyone to see your intentions behind your actions. And if they can't, then they need ta open their eyes. And your arguments make sense. I was created as a trigger-happy henchman who kills anyone interfering with the plans of Cortex, and I was like that when I first entered this world as well. But when I met Teal, someone who looked like a mix between a squid and an ankle biter, I felt like I wasn't alone and wanted to protect them as I knew what the world could do and say against her. I didn't know that she was from a different world where she was considered normal, but that is besides the point."

"I know all about those stares and the fear, being as I am. Sometimes exploiting that fear can be useful, but the friends you make that way will leave you as soon as they can. I know it can be hard to make people like you, but you don't have to change yourself to get people to like you. If you are yourself, you'll be much more appreciated by others. Just remember this, even if we have to part ways one day, I'll still be your friend and I'll be proud of you no matter what."

Susie stayed quiet, staring down at the ground. She brushed her hair out of her eyes, looking at Dingodile with a big grin. “Thanks. Nice to feel accepted for once.” She looked towards the darkness of the cliff. “I’m sure the others appreciate ya too.”

"Thought ya could use the encouragement. Speaking as your elder, I know how big of a help the appreciation of others can be. It might be hard to find, but once you do find it you feel like you can do anything." Dingodile smiled as he followed Susie's gaze. "I hope so. I took the role of leader upon me and promised to keep them safe, yet Gold still died. Somethin' that I could've prevented if I was more observant. Gunvolt doesn't say too much, but since he hasn't shot me yet, I suppose he likes me enough."

“Well....people die. You cant stop that. If you can, you can. But....not every story has a happy ending.” She looked back over at Dingodile. “I mean, you can try to write one out. Make your own path. But...sometimes....if you try that....everything gets thrown into chaos. You cant save everyone.” She smiled sadly. “Thats just reality.”

Dingodile listened carefully to Susie's words. Something about them made him think about her past, and he decided to ask a question. "The way you say that, did you lose someone?" Dingodile knew that it was a rude question, but he wanted to know. If it was true, Susie could throw her feelings out and maybe feel less guilty. "My path will be carved out of the road, don't you worry."

“.....NO.” Susie growled, pulling away from Dingodile and staring at the ground, her hair falling back over her eyes. She crossed her arms. “I NEVER LOST ANYONE. I WONT LOSE ANYONE. EVER.” She growled, kicking at a rock and sending it flying into the darkness.
Teal was staying quiet, minding her own business, when a rock hit her on the head. “Ow! What was that for?” She thought.

Dingodile should've expected Susie to react a bit agressive, but this was far beyond what he imagined. "Sorry, I shouldn't have asked that. As rude as that was, I do have to disagree with your last sentence. People will die, you just said that yourself. I know that it hurts and that you never really get over it, but talking can help you. I don't know what happened, but I'm willing to lend you an ear."

“SHUT UP!” Susie roared, covering her ears. “I DONT WANT TO TALK! THERES NOTHING TO SAY!” She fell to her knees, growling and mumbling under her breath.
“Gunvolt....how much longer...?” Teal asked, whining a bit.

Dingodile knew better than to push onward with the conversation, so he decided to pick the route of wisdom and shut up, sitting on the ground in silence as he took off his flamethrower and began checking it for damage. After checking it, he started to clean it and made the final adjustments to the nozzle to increase the pressure behind the water it was going to be filled with.

Vian began waking up, stirring and mumbling something. “Dingodile....?” He asked, looking around. Susie turned and glared at Vian, who let out a small yip in surprise. “Gah! Scary Monster! Scary Monster! He yelled, sitting up and hugging onto Dingodile. Susie looked away, sighing. “Thats really what everyone says.....” She thought.

"Vian, language." Dingodile reprimanded as he flicked Vian's nose. "This is Susie and she's about as much of a monster as I am. Now apologise for your behaviour and get to know her. And think about the following question; what makes Susie a monster instead of me? And friendliness doesn't count, because our roles could very easily be switched.

“But y-your nice....she i-isn’t......” Vian whimpered. “I don’t wanna be hurt....” Susie suddenly froze up. She turned to face Vian, who wailed and hugged Dingodile tighter. She pulled out her beginning axe, the Mane Ax, staring down at him.

"Vian. How do you know if she's not nice just based on looks. I am a mix of a crocodile and a dingo wielding a flamethrower, I have been considered an abomination on multiple occasions. If anything, I should be scarier than Susie. And you still need to apologise for being mean to her. Now hurry up before I stop being nice." Dingodile slipped in a threat at the end to get Vian to listen.

Vian pulled away, whimpering. Susie kept staring at him, lifting her axe and swinging at him. The octoling dodged it. “S-Stop! S-Stay away!” He cried, backing away from her, while Susie continued walking towards him, teeth bared.

"Susie, there are limits to threats. I am trying to get him to like you and you are not helping." Dingodile stood up and stood between Susie and Vian, towering over Susie by four whole inches. "Now put that axe away or I will force you to." He bared his own fangs in response to Susie's outlash.

“MAKE ME.” Susie growled, pushing past Dingodile. “LISTEN HERE KID. YOU DONT WANNA MAKE ME MAD. SO, YOU NEED TO WATCH IT.” She threatened, tears welling up in Vians eyes. “STILL NOT SAYING SORRY? HEH....LIKE I TOLD YOUR FRIEND....” She lifted her axe. “....QUIET PEOPLE REALLY **SS ME OFF!”

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
"We're almost there, Teal. Just a little bit longer." Gunvolt said as he picked up the pace. He was impressed by the sudden burst of speed from Susie, it seemed that axe had tremendous strength. After a minute, he finally reached the ledge, pulling himself up, while making sure Teal wouldn't fall. He then was shocked to see Susie attempting to attack the now fully conscious Vian, and then Dingodile attempting to stop Susie. "Uh... what's going on?" He asked, confused.

“Vian!” Teal cried out, pulling away from Gunvolt. “T-Teal....” Vian whimpered, trying to walk towards her. “HOLD IT. YOU ARENT LEAVING NOW, ARE YA...?” Susie growled, slamming her axe down infront of him.

"Can't say I didn't warn you. Although you really mucked that up, you drongo." Dingodile grabbed Susie's arms and tried to push her back, trying to use his bigger size and extra weight to push her back. "Now, are we gonna calm down or do I hafta do more?" His teeth flickered in the light, and it didn't take much imagination to see how much damage they could do.

Susie managed to pull away, picking Vian up by his neck. “STAY OUT. OF MY WAY.” She growled, throwing him down and slamming the ax down next to his head. “Stay away from him!” Teal shouted, running at Suise and attempted to tackle her, but Susie simply kicked her away.

Dingodile let out a guttural roar as he tried to tackle Susie onto the ground and pin her arms so that she couldn't move. "Keep this up and I'll show you what kind of monster I can be! Either you calm down or I will fight you until you can no longer stand!" Dingodile kept his mouth open, saliva slowly dripping from his teeth.

Susie growled quietly, trying to push Dingodile off. “LET ME GO, YOU ***HOLE!” She shouted. She managed to pull her arms away, shoving Dingodile off of her. She grabbed her axe, tightening her grip on it as she bared her fangs again, glaring at Dingodile.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Gunvolt had no choice but to help calm Susie down, so he pulled out his gun. Quickly switching his dart from Dullahan to Mizuchi, he fired a single red dart at her, getting ready to change its direction if it happened to miss his target. He didn't want to give Susie a full shock, he wanted to give a light one to see if she would calm down.

"I will not let you go if you decide to attack my comrades, there will be no excuse for that!" Dingodile bared his teeth and began to growl like an alligator. Standing at 6 foot and weighing in at 209 pounds without his flamethrower, he would be a impressive challenger to all humans and probably most monsters. He charged at Susie and prepared to shoulder bash the girl, as long as he could stay sane, he'd try to not bite. There was no certainity about that when he'd lose himself in his anger though, he had to finish this fast.

Last edited: