• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Midnight Ball (based on Monster Prom) (discussion)

By "picking" an extra category point, do you mean simply pick or can they just do stuff to try and earn said point?
You can wrap up the conversation in whatever way you choose, then explicitly put which category you want at the bottom of your post. It's mostly a way for players whose character's personality causes them to be weak in a certain area to gain back points if they need them.

Whatever I write down, does it have to be appropriate with the point I choose to give myself? Because I'm most likely gonna give Leonard a +1 in intelligence.

@Red Gallade @Shadow_Pup Since you two seem to be the only ones left, do you want to end the rp early? Maybe on day 9? And since we're starting to wrap up, any constructive criticism would be appreciated. I'm going to refine this and make a new similar rp, maybe recycle some characters, and instead of stats in the next one I might give out relationship points... Who was your favorite character and what would you have liked to see more of (drama, more monster-y stuff?).

It's entirely up to you, but I really really liked this RP and using Leonard, as for which char I like, there's a lot of ones I like, Penny's one of them (not just because she was Lenny's crush).

If you do remake this, how similar will it be to the original (this one), will it also be a lot like Monster Prom in a school of monsters?

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
I am also not fussed whether this ends sooner. This has been pretty fun and it was also fun to use my Grim Reaper version of Daisy again after quite a while. I'd say I was pretty fond of most of the characters to be honest.

Ok it looks like I'll probably end on Day 9 then! I'm glad you enjoyed it. @Red Gallade As for your question I'm going to take a bit to plan the sequel, so there's no guarantees for anything. I do like the monster school and if I recycle characters I'll probably keep it that way but I might also change the theme, maybe make it more serious and have an end goal besides dating someone (like saving the school!).

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
I'm not sure how to continue with my character, hell I don't even know who to pick for the prom. It might be better if I just dropped out, which is a bummer as i liked this but I guess I lost my creative spark for this roleplay

I'm not sure how to continue with my character, hell I don't even know who to pick for the prom. It might be better if I just dropped out, which is a bummer as i liked this but I guess I lost my creative spark for this roleplay
If that's what you feel is best, then I won't stop you, but we're only a few posts away from being done. Frankly, my posts have been getting shorter as well so I get it. Personally I think it'd be nice to have a resolution since you've been with us for so long! But either way, it was super nice having you with us and I really appreciate the effort and time. Reply to this with your final decision, ok?

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
I'm gonna drop out I think, my school work load has increased and I think I won't get anything down that is logical or even legitimately readable so yeah, that's me done.

Trying to think on how Leonard could go about asking someone to the Ball, I might just be overthinking things.
No worries! It's like prom in real life, I guess, you put a lot of thought into it. I'd take into account Penny's likes, maybe write a song or sing a song for her? She's also pretty shy though, so maybe don't make a big deal out of it (more of a private setting than public). Just some thoughts!

I was thinking maybe he somehow slipped a letter in to her locker the day before saying to meet somewhere like behind the school or a notable place like a certain tree in the field and if/when she arrives, he asks her in person. I dunno if I'd have him go so far as to write her a song though or write a poem though.