• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Midnight Ball (based on Monster Prom)(COMPLETE)

Krisha narrowed his eyes at Daisy, before shrugging. "Listen, I'll tell you as long as you keep me out of whatever you're doing. Hiding a body, dealing drugs, performing a ritual, I don't want to hear a word of it, okay?" He leaned in, wings fluffing behind him. "There's an old brick wall in a hallway towards the back of the school. Sticks out like a sore thumb, you can't miss it. The last teacher who taught in the basement left the key behind one of those loose bricks, thirteen from the bottom and four from the right. But I'd be careful, who knows what's down there since they boarded it up." He slouched back into his chair, hands fiddling with a loose coin that rolled around the counter aimlessly. "Like I said, don't tell me anything."
(The shop does not count as one location so you can now choose to go to the hallway if you wish).

~

Day 3: Classroom
Most of the classrooms at the school followed the same formula: a chalkboard or whiteboard at the front, a barely-working projector hanging overhead, and rows of mismatched desks for monsters of all sizes to squeeze into. Leonard's class that day had the privilege of working with Mr. Nile, who was an illusionist and therefore one of the most beloved teachers at the school. He often ignored the projector completely, instead immersing the class in 3D illusions that gave them much more of a feel for the material.

Standing alongside their teacher were a few representatives from a large witch-owned business called Hexcorp. There were two ladies and a man, with pointy hats and business suits, beady eyed as they scoured the room for potential employees.

Cirrina was obviously very interested, watching as they presented a few slides on what their business was (magic-based technology) and the requirements for being hired with sharp eyes. Penny leaned over to Leonard, lowering her voice to a whisper. "Do you think Mr. Nile would let me leave? I don't want to bother anyone, but I know what my career path is, and it's not this." She was clutching her sealskin coat nervously.

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Daisy nodded, "thank you very much, I'll be on my way" she said and then turned and exited the shop. She then made her way to the wall that he had mentioned and found the brick thirteen from the bottom and four from the right, she took it out and found the key, she then made her way to the basement. Once at the basement she removed the boards from the door, turned the key in the lock and entered the basement. She looked around wondering what it was that she was looking for.

Day 3: Basement
The basement was dark and musty, like most basements are. Most of the area had been delegated to storage, with crumpled and ages cardboard boxes stacked up against the far wall. There was also a few broken desks and chairs that had been thrown down there to sit gathering dust, as it was easier than getting them repaired.

A few boxes stood out from the crowd, sporting various names of students from an era long since gone. Towards the middle sat one simple white-colored box with the name "Keira" scrawled on it in orange sharpie. Inside was a leather-bound book, with many pressed flowers inside.

As Daisy stood there there was a shimmering glow from the corner of the room. Keira appeared, her form still faintly flickering from the exertion. However, she was smiling from ear to ear. "You found it!" She chirped, carefully taking the book from Daisy. As she made contact, her image slowly solidified until it seemed like she was actually making contact with the ground, excitement now the only cause of her shaking hands. "Oh, this brings back memories..." She flipped through the pages, eyes warm and fond. "This book is full of all the flowers my girlfriend ever gave me," she explained. "I'm very, very grateful to you for helping me get it back." Then she reached into her pocket and withdrew a little pouch that she handed over. "This is all the money I have. It's not much, but I hope it will do. Thank you, Daisy, truly!"

Daisy: +4 wealth for completing Keira's side quest and +1 courage for venturing into the basement!

(Note: The basement is now a location option, and you can always find Keira there now. Also, you can request gifts for specific students at the school shop!)

Leonard silently sat at his desk and occasionally drummed his claw like nails on the table as he looked around, not that he didn't listen or notice the strange business people in wizard hats. But when Penny leaned over to whisper to him, his white face showed signs of red across his cheeks before he huffed quietly to compose himself. "Knowing Mr Nile, I'm sure he'd understand and respect your choice, what you're thinking about is an important stage and I believe it to be important that you properly make sure you know what it is you want to do." The vampire said softly and with a warm smile before he went to look at the teacher once more... as much as he still wanted to look at the beautiful Penny.

Penny hummed softly under her breath in acknowledgement. "I suppose he is rather reasonable," she murmured. "Thank you, Lenny, I think I'll go talk to him now." She quietly stood up and wrapped herself in her coat, then sneaked around the edge of the classroom to speak to the teacher. Mr. Nile spoke with her for a brief moment. Then she beamed and turned to give Lenny a thumbs up before slinking out of the room as the witches from Hexcorp continued to speak.

Leonard: +1 intelligence for offering advice to an anxious classmate!

Slatzsly

Previously WildFlower
Kana was in the auditorium at the time, she needed to do her best to impress one of her crushes afterall! The real question was, To dance, or to Dress up? She could also possibly work with some props, but that made her unsure of what to do. She spent most of her time just looking around, but that was about it. Maybe... she could have some conversation, that would certainly help, the question is, could she find someone to talk to?

Last edited:
Day 3: Auditorium
Flynn was hovering backstage, fiddling around with the lights settings. Ariel was also there, taking photos with her phone of the set to post to her Instagrave account.

Upon spotting Kana, Ariel grinned a toothy grin and waved her over. "Hi, Kana! Listen, you know how the Midnight Ball is coming up? Well, want to know my secret technique to stand out from the crowd?" She leaned in closer, lowering her voice. "It's learning a new style of dance! I was teaching Flynn earlier. Want to join us?"

Hearing his name, Flynn turns his head towards them. "Ariel, I'm not sure what you taught me is going to be of use..." His wings flutter sharply. "It's a little... off brand."

She shakes her head at him. "Nonsense! These moves will get you in the middle of the dance floor, guaranteed!" The skeleton cracks her knuckles and neck. "So, Kana, whadd'ya say? I can teach tap dancing, square dancing, line dancing, pole dancing... even belly dancing, and I don't have a belly!"

Slatzsly

Previously WildFlower
Kana turned her head in thought. Though, listening to what Flynn said, she couldn't say yes right away without a little bit of thought. But, the variety of dance was in her mind as well, Ariel has some talent it seems. The possibility of knowing how to dance and being a little off brand, huh? She could always looked up those dances they do on that one popular map, but those seemed dumb them self. " Well, I suppose... Alright, teach me some moves! " She had a somewhat confident look on her face. Lets hope Flynn was wrong about his input.

Ariel grinned widely and fist-pumped. "Hell yeah! Okay, so first you want to wiggle your hips like this," she demonstrated the movement, shaking her pelvic bone back and forth. "Then move like this!" She wiggled her spine forward and backward. "And put your hands on your hips, and if you want you can add your own flair, like this!" With a flourish she detached her left arm and waved it around like a floppy baton.

Flynn shook his head, but he was smiling. "This is dumb," he said, brushing brown hair out of his face. "I don't even think that's how you belly dance."

Ariel cackled at him. "Does it matter if it is? As long as it gets you grooving on the dance floor, it works for me!" She turned to Kana. "Don't be like this worrywart, 'kay? You won't be alone; I'll be dancing right next to you at the ball! So let's practice!"

Kana: +1 fun for learning some unconventional moves!

Fuyuko had been a little sluggish after the last two days and decided to relax on the roof after her wings gave out, forcing her to land.

"That hurts, I may need my wings checked out." Fuyuko grumbled, annoyed.

She took a seat by the door, remembering the fight with Ankaa and Ke'ah. She impressed herself since she fought both students, including the fight-starter, at once. She waited around, looking at the sky.

Day 3: Roof
Vedius was already perched on the edge of the roof, holding another student off the side by one clawed hand clutched in their shirt collar. "Either pay, or find someone who will do it for you," he growled. "Or do I have to get my mother involved?"

The student, a young zombie, was stuttering out an explanation when she caught Fuyuko's eye. "W-wait! Help!"

"There's nothing to see here," Vedius told her without looking. "Move along." He bared his fangs at the other student. "Our agreement was you pay me back within a week. Sick or not, that was the deal."

"I couldn't work, so I didn't get my paycheck! I just need another week, that's it!"

"Vedius!" Fuyuko called out, "He was sick, this student is normally in one of my classes, and, please stop dangling him off the roof, I can't rescue anyone if they fall off, my wings gave out and I had to land here, I will pay this debt off myself if need be."

Fuyuko was concerned for both the zombie student and Vedius. She winced in pain as she attempted to unfurl her wings. She took a few steps, then refolded her wings, wincing as the pain appeared again. She pulled out her wallet, and set up most of whatever she had in her wallet.

"I will pay off as much of the debt as this amount will, then give him one more week to get the remaining funds," Fuyuko walked up to Vedius, giving him a cross between a flirtatious smile and a glare.

Vedius studied her impassively before pulling his arm back slightly, letting the other student slump on the floor. "This is hardly enough to pay back the debt owed to me," he said, taking the wallet with one wealth dollar inside. "However, I will allow you the one week," he told the student. "Thank your luck that Fuyuko decided to intervene. Next time I won't be so forgiving." He gave Fuyuko a single nod before absconding from the scene. The lone student stood, brushed herself off, and gave Fuyuko a grateful smile.

"Thank you so much! Rest assured, I will pay him back by next week. That's a promise!" She bowed once before leaving.

Fuyuko: +1 courage and -1 wealth for standing up for a fellow student by offering to pay their debt!

~

With the career fair coming to a close, students started to head home with their bags full of fliers and their heads full of ambition. The booths were taken down, the company representatives leaving via cars, brooms, and portals. Another day well spent!
Leonard: Intelligence: 2 Creativity: 3 Courage: 3 Fun: 4 Wealth: 1
Maya: Intelligence: 2 Creativity: 3 Courage: 3 Fun: 1 Wealth: 4
Fuyuko: Intelligence: 2 Creativity: 1 Courage: 5 Fun: 2 Wealth: 0
Daisy: Intelligence: 2 Creativity: 2 Courage: 3 Fun: 3 Wealth: 8
Kana: Intelligence: 2 Creativity: 4 Courage: 2 Fun: 3 Wealth: 2
Benkei: Intelligence: 2 Creativity: 2 Courage: 4 Fun: 2 Wealth: 2

~

Day 4
It was just another ordinary day at school. Classes were in session in the classrooms, auditorium and gym, students chatted in the cafeteria, hallway, restroom and on the sports field, and the library was crowded yet quiet. The roof, school store and basement were just as quiet, but significantly less crowded. There was a strange, oppressive atmosphere to the school, but most shrugged it off as nothing (perhaps an eldritch monster practicing their powers, or the aftereffects of a blood moon). Where to first?

Last edited:
As Leonard made his way to school, he thought about the different kinds of dance moves he could practice for the upcoming prom, but knew that there was a time for practicing and a time for relaxing. Although he wanted to catch up with his studies a bit more or see about getting more money, he knew the latter wasn't a problem as his parents planned to give him his allowance by the end of the week. Leonard decided to go to the hallway and look for anything important in his locker he may need whether they were for studying or his dancing practice, either way, it never hurt to make sure someone has everything they need.

Day 4: Hallway
Morgan was standing in front of a large bulletin board, with a sheet of poster paper in their hands. "Leonard, if you could give me a moment of your time," they beckoned to the vampire. "I can't seem to come to a decision. I'm supposed to create a poster and hang it here to advertise the upcoming play next week," they explained. "Yet I'm not quite sure what... genre, for lack of a better term, it should be. I was debating whether I should go for a more artistic, avant-garde theme with darker colors, or a bright, eye-catching theme with more bubbly colors?" Then they gestured to the bulletin board. "As you can see, I was trying to discern whether one or the other would fit the rest of the posters here, but... it seems I am at an impasse."

Fuyuko had to walk to school today, her wings gave out again on her way home from school the previous day. She walked in, and immediately had an idea, she'd wander into the library looking for a medical book on Dragon wings. She started looking around.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Daisy made it to school and stretched out her limbs, she had over slept and now everything hurt, she entered the main building and quickly made her way to the restroom for a quick pit stop before classes started. She entered the restroom and made her way to a cubicle. When she was finished she exited said cubicle and made her way to the sinks to begin washing her hands.

Leonard noticed the familiar hooded figure and immediately walked up to him with a friendly smile on his face. "Sure Morgan, what do you need?" He asked before he listened to the problem he has when it came to choosing a solid idea for a flashy poster idea, Leonard knew full well what it was like to be stuck choosing between two good senses of style just like earlier this week when he wanted to choose what to wear between his blood red jacket and a longer black jacket, so his sister recommended putting it to a coin toss and wear whichever won. The vampire pondered on this thought for a while. "Hmmm, why not a little bit of both? Maybe some dark avant-garde for the middle, but make some of the colors brighter closer to the edge?" He asked with a shrug. "I understand the importance of fitting in, but if you wanna get someone's attention, try making it look a lil' different, but in the stylish way."

Morgan hummed in contemplation. "I suppose that would work," they replied. "But perhaps switching that around, with flashy colors in the center and darker themes around the edges would be better... I suppose if all else fails, the clash of styles would draw attention anyway." They chuckled under their breath. "Thank you, Leonard. I'd better get to finishing this now."

Leonard: +1 creativity for suggesting blending art styles in a unique way!

~

Day 4: Library
In-between the shelves near the biology section stood Ke'ah and another student, one Fuyuko hadn't seen before. She had two faces and skin as white as a sheet, with large blue eyes and dark hair. Two thin antennae were atop her head. "If your body's still adjusting to Earth's atmosphere, there's some references here you can take a look at," Ke'ah was saying. "The weather here's pretty shitty compared to my home planet, so I found it useful to look up ways of keeping my circulation going."

The other student nodded. Her left face caught Fuyuko's eye and she turned to greet her. "Oh, hello! It is very nice to meet you, Earthling." Ke'ah rolled her eyes but refrained from saying anything. "I am Dossa, a Polluxan." Dossa's right face then started whispering to herself. "Don't talk to her! She looks strong and scary..." The left face scrunched its eyebrows. "I have just transferred from another school, so forgive me if I'm a bit on edge."

Ke'ah grinned, fangs peeking out over her bottom lip. "Fuyuko here is a good fighter, nearly as good as me!" She turned to the dragon-hybrid. "Since Dossa's new, mind telling her some facts about the school? Anything you can think of is good, she loves trivia."

~

Day 4: Restroom
The school restrooms were fairly standard: semi-private stalls lined the wall, with porcelain sinks and half-empty soap dispensers on the walls. The mirrors were clean...ish. The furthest stall was out of order due to a mishap that had happened with a student brewing some illegal potions.

Ariel was at one of the sinks with a cosmetics bag, squinting at her reflection in the mirror. A clamshell of what looked like foundation and an eyebrow pencil were in her hands. Seeing Daisy finish washing her hands, she turned and smiled bashfully. "Hey, uh... mind helping me with my makeup?" Her tone was unusually shy for the normally rambunctious skeleton. "Or maybe just show me how to do it... I know I don't have skin like a lot of the other monsters, but I thought... maybe I could try putting some on. But I realized I don't actually know how to."

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Daisy turned to look at Ariel, "oh hey Ariel, of course I can try at least" she said with a small laugh "well I mostly use darker colours and I tend to only use lipstick or the often small bit of eyeshadow but for you, you could use some blush on your cheekbones to bring some..uh..life to your face as well as a nice orange or pink colour of lipstick would be cute I think I don't know about eyeshadow as it might over shadow you eye sockets, but when it comes to actually applying it...hmm" she stopped for a second looking deep in thought "maybe for lipstick you could try to apply it in as thin a layer as you can as too much would smear easily and you would want to apply it to you jaw bones since you don't have lips and you probably don't want it on your teeth as for the cheekbones you could probably apply the blush quite thickly but not too thickly if that makes any sense" she said hoping that what she had said would be at least somewhat helpful.
(OOC: *sarcastically* you definitely can't tell that I'm a dude who has practically never even been in the presence of makeup *laughs nervously*)

The skeleton nodded quickly, using a sponge to put on some foundation before pulling out a brush and dusting some blush onto her cheekbones. Then she penciled in some eyebrows, finishing the look with just a touch of orange-peach eye shadow. "What do you think?" Without waiting for a response, she continued, somewhat nervously. "Thank you for the advice, I know makeup isn't the biggest thing for you but whenever you wear it you look really good. I'll admit, I'm a bit envious of everyone else when they can pull off putting loads of makeup on. With my white bones it's really hard to make anything look not over-the-top. But then again, I guess not every monster has a complexion as nice as mine," she joked. "I'm going to go show everyone my new face now! Thank you sooo much!" She gave Daisy a quick hug before dashing out of the restroom.

Daisy: +1 intelligence for offering makeup tips and advice! (Listen I don't know how to makeup either so it's all good XD)

Slatzsly

Previously WildFlower
Kana had her mind looking at the moves yesterday. Those moves would certainly help, that's for sure. She herself however wasn't sure of what she would do right now though. She had learned some dances, maybe she could look up outfits, though she already had her outfit in her head, so that was done with. Clearly this wasn't going to be super easy, So she needed time to think. Personally, her favorite spot was the Restroom, so she decided to go there for now. Maybe a good poop would help?

The half Dragon Female turned around to find Ke'ah and a new student.

"Hi, I'm Fuyuko, a half gold Dragon from locally, fun fact, the auditorium's big enough to fly around, as Ankaa, a Phoenix Hybrid who is a bit of a daredevil, and myself found out a couple of days ago."

Fuyuko had remembered her other, not so fond memories, and the fact that she can't fly anywhere today.

Dossa smiled in response and nodded her head, antennae bobbing. "Too bad I can't fly, that would be pretty cool." Her right face whispered, "Maybe we should go and check it out now?" Ke'ah, hearing this, tapped her on the shoulder.

"Yeah, we'll check out the auditorium first. See ya around, Fuyuko." The pair turned and headed out of the library.

Fuyuko: +1 fun for telling an actually fun fun fact!

Day 4: Restroom pt. 2
As Kana was thinking in the restroom, Penny came inside with a distressed tone to her steps. She had her signature sealskin coat in her hands. Bringing it to the sink, she stared despondently down at it and curled in on herself slightly.

"How am I going to get this out?" She mumbled to herself. Holding it up to the light, a large slimy stain was clearly visible on the left side. "Oh, what am I going to do now..."

Taking a few paper towels, she wiped the coat off as best as she could before leaving the bathroom crestfallen.

~

The day was over and the students started to head home.
Leonard: Intelligence: 2 Creativity: 4 Courage: 3 Fun: 4 Wealth: 1
Fuyuko: Intelligence: 2 Creativity: 1 Courage: 5 Fun: 3 Wealth: 0
Daisy: Intelligence: 3 Creativity: 2 Courage: 3 Fun: 3 Wealth: 8

~

Day 5
That day, a tasty smell emanated from the cafeteria, trailing through the hallways and into each classroom. There was a special menu that day! From the auditorium to the library, the restrooms to the gym, the scent permeated the air. Even the sports field had the faint scent of something grilled on the wind. The roof and basement also had the delicious smell. A line of students trailed from the school store as they asked for change, as the cafeteria (for some outdated reason) only accepted coins.
Where to?

Last edited:
It was yet another new day, Leonard had no problems getting to school, although just as he past the front school door, he was immediately drawn to the delectable scent of something that seemed to come from the cafeteria. The vampire noticed as a few other people seemed to make their way over to the cafeteria and he decided to go and follow then, the smell became stronger and stronger. "What's happening?" Leonard asked.

"Didn't you hear?" One student replied. "They've got a special thing on the menu, if you wanna try it, you'd better come while the line's as short as it will be. Leonard pondered on the thought and had a look in his pocket, the sight made him frown a bit. "Maybe I should go so I can see what it is, but even so, I should be careful with my money, my dad says I don't get my next allowance until the end of the month... and I spent most of it on this hat..." He muttered to himself as he made his way through the cafeteria doors.

Day 5: Cafeteria
Flynn and Ankaa were sitting at a table with their food, and they beckoned Leonard over once they saw him. "Hey dude," Ankaa greeted, taking a swig of his chocolate milk. "Want in on our competition? Winner gets 5 wealth coins."

Flynn cracked his neck. "We're competing to see who'll eat the grossest combinations of food. We've got milk, chocolate milk, apple juice, sliced pickles, ketchup, and the special "Devil Dogs" with the bun. They're super spicy!" He waved a napkin at the vampire. "You can get in on this competition, or you can be our judge. 'S up to you."

Leonard turned his head to see Flynn and Ankaa and immediately decided to walk up to them, he was curious about this idea, but when he heard about the 5 wealth coins, he immediately decided to go and join them. "You had me at coins, what's up?" He asked before he heard about the gross food combinations. "I... I think I'll go ahead and take part, as a vampire, I believe I can... tolerate most of these foods so long as I get a good amount of blood. Besides, I wouldn't be a proper Moonrisen if I didn't take up this challenge, what would my great great great great great great grandfather think of me?" He asked as he joined them at the table, took off his hat and grabbed a napkin to wear so he didn't ruin his clothes.

"Okay, feel free to choose your combo." Ankaa took a look at the spread before picking out the chocolate milk and pickles.

"That's too easy," Flynn teased, tossing a spicy sausage at him to add to the combination. "Everyone knows pickles and chocolate taste surprisingly good with each other." He picked out a cup of apple juice, a few slices of pickles, and a packet of ketchup. "I'm vegan so it's not like I can choose anything else," he explained.

Leonard watched as the two took some food they were going to combo with and gave a slight smug expression as he grabbed a nearby cup and began to fill it with all three drink options, then he grabbed a devil dog and neatly put some pickles on it with a topping of ketchup. "Alright..." The vampire said as he looked at his food combos and made sure he had his full bottle of blood with him. "Bottoms up!" He said as he opened his mouth wide and began to reluctantly eat the pickle Devil dog in a few bites, the flavor of such a bad combo caused him to shiver in disgust. When he finally felt the food go down, he began to take a big swig of his drink combo and found the taste extremely revolting, he had to put his hand over his mouth to make sure his instincts didn't make him spit it out. "I really hope Penny isn't around to see this..." Leonard thought to himself as he sipped the last of his terrible drink and looked at Ankaa and Flynn. "How about-" A belch escaped his mouth. "-that! Woo!" He said before he shivered at the dreadful taste and felt his stomach rumble. "Oh sweet Satan, that's not sitting right..." The vampire said as he leaned forward and moaned lightly, his pale white face almost looked a little green.

"Whoa, you okay?" Ankaa blanched at Leonard's boldness. "Take it easy, that's not going to settle well." Beside him, Flynn was a pale color rivaling even the vampire's skin shade.

"Yeah, I think we can both agree you won." He pushed five wealth coins across the table. "Remind me never to challenge Lenny again, he has no sense of self-preservation," he chuckled teasingly.

Leonard: +5 wealth for winning the lunch combo challenge!

Fuyuko had been walking and walked into the classroom, taking a seat. She took out her notes as she waited for the teacher.

"I wonder what will happen today?" Fuyuko asked herself.

She had picked a fight with Ke'ah and Ankaa on her first day, and had encounters with Vedius in the last few days, she's hurt her wings, though, and will be visiting the library the next day.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Daisy arrived at school and decided to make her way to the library, she had some stuff she wanted to research and thought she might as well check the library, especially as she didnt go in the library often. She entered the building and began to look at the shelves for books on several different subjects, including the afterlife, love and relationships and dark magic. She had decided to research these topics as personal projects of hers and picked out three books, one on each and took a seat before beginning to read through the book on the afterlife.

Day 5: Classroom
Ever the good student, Cirrina was already in the classroom with a composition notebook in hand. There were a few notes on the board detailing a final project that was coming up, due a few days after the ball. It was a choose-your-own presentation: you could either write a short essay or you could make a poster. The topic was one of the books that had been assigned earlier in the year: Lord of the Eyes, a story about some kids who get shipwrecked on an eldritch island.

"Which are you going to choose, Fuyuko?" Cirrina asked, twirling a lock of dark hair around her finger. "I'm not very artistic, so I think I'll probably choose the essay."

Day 5: Library
Vedius and Morgan were huddled together in one of the dark corners, flipping through the pages of a large, leather-bound tome. Morgan sneezed as a bit of dust flew out, the book having been unread for many years. After around 10 minutes, they exchanged glances before Vedius hefted the book up and tucked it under his arm. The two left their table, shuffling around one of the shelves and out of view.

While they were gone, another student passed by the table, eyeing the backpacks and jackets the two had left behind. It looked like he was thinking about taking something.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Daisy glanced up to see Vedius and Morgan walking away from their things and spotted the other student making a move. She simply sighed and upon activating a neat little ability that she got from her father that allows her to give off an aura that makes her victim feel scared, uneasy and weak, she made her way over to the student. She stood behind them and clear her throat, "what exactly are you doing, they literally just walked away and you thought you'd have a peak, bad choice, now get lost before I make you experience more pain than your tiny brain could begin to even comprehend" she said as her eyes glowed slightly red and her voice warped ever so slightly giving it an eerie sound.

The student flinched and scurried quickly away, Daisy's status as the Grim Reaper's daughter another key factor to making sure no one would mess with her. A few minutes passed with no interruptions, then Vedius and Morgan returned, the smell of soot and brimstone surrounding them. One of Vedius' horns was singed, but they were both grinning.

Morgan nodded at Daisy knowingly in thanks before slumping back down in their chair, dropping the now ashy book back onto the table. Vedius, carrying a few thinner books, laid the stack out between them. The two began to flip through the various references once again.

Daisy: +1 courage for scaring the thieving student away!

"I'm probably going to cross them, like have an essay with the information while using art for the poster, I'm headed to the library again tomorrow, because of this project, and my wings are acting up."

Fuyuko was thinking about the project, her wings, and how she was going to impress Vedius, but she thought that she was failing all of those already.

Cirrina shrugged. "Hope you cleared that idea with the teacher first," she said. "I don't think she's going to give any extra credit for you doing twice the work, but I suppose you're an overachiever like that." She smiled warmly and winked. With the last few students trickling inside, class started and the two turned their gazes up to the front as the teacher began to speak.

Fuyuko: +1 courage for daring to break out of the rubric boundaries!

~

With another day finished, the students went home. Hopefully the food smell would air out of the cafeteria by tomorrow!

Leonard: Intelligence: 2 Creativity: 4 Courage: 3 Fun: 4 Wealth: 6
Fuyuko: Intelligence: 2 Creativity: 1 Courage: 6 Fun: 3 Wealth: 0
Daisy: Intelligence: 3 Creativity: 2 Courage: 4 Fun: 3 Wealth: 8

~

Day 6
Every Saturday, the students would set up a fun get-together picnic after school in the football field. There were little wrapped peanut-butter-and-jelly sandwiches, juice boxes, and bags of carrot sticks being passed out. It was a fun bonding experience, and with the ball coming up many students took the opportunity to get closer to their crushes.

Ke'ah, Vedius and Dossa were in sitting together in lawn chairs near the sidelines, while Morgan, Cirrina and Keira were on a picnic blanket in the shade. Ankaa, Ariel and Flynn were hanging out by the end zone, tossing a ball between them while they ate. Ely, a satyr, was playing some songs on a kazoo, much to the amusement of Indigo and Penny who were sitting with him.

Who will you choose to sit with?

Last edited:
Leonard calmly walked down the school grounds and to the football field, he didn't mind some sports as he still remembered his 'stylish dodgeball games' and with people socializing with one another, this was the perfect time for him to bond with his friends more, although this time, his thoughts shifted to that of a certain girl, one he was determined to find and sit with. When he found Penny who sat with Indigo and a kazoo playing satyr, he smiled and adjusted his hat before he began to walk down towards them with a little wave. "Hey guys, couldn't help but notice the catchy kazoo tunes, mind if I join you?" The vampire asked with a friendly and toothy smile which revealed his fangs.

Indigo smiled back and patted the green-and-white checkered blanket. "Of course, please take a seat." Ely gave a thumbs up, still playing on his kazoo. Penny looked up at Leonard and gave a shy smile.

"We have tea here if you want some," she offered. From her coat pocket she took out an assortment of teabags. "Choose whichever you'd like! There is a thermos of hot water over there."

As she was gesturing over to the water container, Ely finished his song and took a breath. "Whew! Hey, I'm Ely, not sure if we've met yet." He had two tiny horns and brown curly hair, with a wreath of leaves around his head. "Indy and I are childhood friends, since we grew up in the same forest." He holds up his kazoo. "Any requests? I can do pretty much any song I've heard of: musical numbers, theme songs, meme songs, classical, you name it."

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Daisy looked around the picnic, she wasn't sure where to sit but eventually settled upon the shade as she preferred it to the sunlight. She walked over and sat Morgan, Cirrina and Keira. "Hey you don't mind if I sit here do you" she said placing her scythe on the floor as she gave them a warm smile. She hoped they be cool with it she wanted to hang out with more people after all.