1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Mary Sue Test

Discussion in 'General Role Play Discussion' started by Sem, Jun 13, 2010.

1. Sem

Sem The Last of the Snowmen
    Former Administrator

Sem edit: Okies, since we have two of these I figure we should just merge the two into one superspecialawesome amazing topic of doom and despair.~

Ahem. SO. There's two different quizzes. Snapdragon's is aimed specifically at fictional characters that are pokeyman trainers. Fictional means they can be for either RP or a fanfic or both.

I will edit in a link, provided to us by Tatile who stole it from someone else. That's right. Stole. Anyway, the link takes you to a quiz that is more general and for characters who are not in the Pokémon Universe: your vampire/werewolf/warrior/persona/whatever character for example.

The link for the general test is here.

The following is Snap's original post which I shall leave in quote-forme. Snaps' quiz is for your Pokémon characters.

Both of these are good quizzes for determining how disgustingly perfect and godmoddy your character is.

Have fun.

#1 Sem, Jun 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2016
    Merciless Medic likes this.
  2. That's why Sem was kind enough to link to one that isn't for Pokemon :D

#2 Shocari, Aug 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2013
  3. To add a point, I had no idea that the test I provided a link for was stolen. My bad.

4. Sem

Sem The Last of the Snowmen
    Former Administrator

... It wasn't actually stolen ;P *pats*

#4 Sem, Aug 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2013