• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Mandatory "New Intro" Topic (Spoilers, o'course)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
There are a few laws for Pokemon forums, two of which being:

(a) You MUST make a Starter-related topic for each new gen.
(b) You MUST make a topic for each new Japanese Anime intro.

I'm sure they're all written somewhere :p

Yes, the lastest DP episode that aired yesterday in Japan had the new intro tagged on. Seeing that I downsized the greatness that is "Spurt!" last time before warming up to it, I'll just say that I like the new song "Together". It really isn't a WAKU WAKU or OK!, but that's alright. It has its own charms.

If you're unable to download the new episode to see it, filb.de as usual has it to view, as does Total Pokemon.

So what do we see? ... Not much we didn't already know. Ash gets Naetle, which had already been spoiled to hell from ad pictures and the episode title simply called "Get Naetle!". Ash's new rival, Shinji, has Hikozaru, Elekid, and Murkrow. Then we see our new contest girl with teh bunnai (Mimiroru). I fear for when it evolves @.@

Brock is shown with only Bonsly right now, but hopefully he'll make a new catch sometime soon, and hopefully either he or Ash catch a Buoysel. It's just as cute as ever in the intro ^^

Man... I'm afraid to see what future DP intros are like when they try to jam all the new Legendaries into 'em. So far it's just showing off the Shino Dex legends (and not the trio). But, oh, Lucario

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
The intro rocks. Really. The song is great and let's face it, anything with a bit of Lucario in it cannot be beaten.

I do wonder though, why he's grouped with Palkia while Dailga is all alonesome.

Nice to see Manaphy thrown in there too.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
LOL... In all of my rant I didn't even add that one fact.

Overall, yeah, the intro's great. Lots of interesting shots of new Pokemon, an Ashy team attack montage, Lucario... Doesn't get much better 8)

Btw - Nice card, Oak ;)

I don't even need to post aynthing here. You KNOW I love any new intro. Whether English or Japanese, I've gotta hear 'em as soon as I can. After about sixty listens-through, I've come to the same conclusion of Together as I have with every other intro...I adore it.

The ending is one of my favourites since early in the Advanced Generation as well, and I can't wait to get my ears on the new intro/ending CD.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I don't even need to post aynthing here. You KNOW I love any new intro. Whether English or Japanese, I've gotta hear 'em as soon as I can. After about sixty listens-through, I've come to the same conclusion of Together as I have with every other intro...I adore it.

I don't know if I've stated this before, but you're more or less my clone when it comes to Intros/Endings :p

It may take me awhile to 'warm up' to some of the songs, but that doesn't stop me from repeating them over and over again day after day until I do (although, once I HAVE become obsessed, it doesn't help the matter :O). When I'm bored, I watch the new intro/ending or Haruka's ending since I only saw it for the first time a couple of weeks ago ^^;