1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The main thing I find irritating

Discussion in 'Small Talk' started by Yoshimitsu, Sep 10, 2004.

1. Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator

I find this so incredibly irritating that I think it deserves a topic.

My school. It isn't because its school, its the people inside it. Let's list:

Idiot 1
    Idiot 2
    Idiot 3
    Idiot 4
    Idiot 5

etc.

They are just soooo irritating. They just go around trying to start trouble. And they have the vocal capabilities of a concussed troll. Thats one concussed troll shared around them. And over AIM/MSN, they are just more irritating.

Onto the teachers. How hard is it to remember my name? Here it is:
    E-l-l-i-o-t

Elliot

Is it not possible to remember my name? Next teacher to get my name wrong will have to watch me leave the class. Detention isn't going to stop me, no way.

Merciless Medic likes this.
  2. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza
    Staff Member Administrator

Hey, Yoshi, if the idiots are such idiots, why do you talk to them online? ;)

Anyways, I never had issues with teachers pronoucing my first name wrong, but they did tend to call me by my sister's name. Some teachers did it repeatedly no matter how many times I corrected them. Even after my sister had graduated they still accidently called me "Lindsay". We don't even look alike! :?

3. There are idiots at my school. They clog up the hallway, making it near impossible to get to my next class in under 7 minutes.

4. Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator

I know exactly what I'm going to do next time someone annoys me, or does something stupid.

If its a short irritating person: I will lift them up by their neck. Yes, I have the power to do that. It also means anyone in my year, seeing as I'm 5'9'' and think everyone is short.

If its a teacher: I'll leave the lesson. Yes, I'll do that. What? What do you mean I don't have the guts? I'LL SHOW YOU GUTS! *Pulls out metal pole and starts smashing it into a short irritating person*

5. StellarWind Elsydeon

StellarWind Elsydeon Armblades Ascendant

Uh... Right. ^^;;

That's all I have to say about the subject. xD

6. Just make sure that you're not short and/or irritating. :wink:

7. Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator

5'9'' at twelve hardly makes me short, and I'm annoying when I want to be. Not all the time.

8. Heh, I wasn't referring to you. I was referring to Stel. :D

9. [quote name='"Trainer-Yoshimitsu"]5'9'' at twelve hardly makes me short' date=' and [/quote']

Suddenly I feel like a midget. :cry:

10. Eh, I'm a little taller than 5'9" meself... Although personally I find it easier to find the nearest wall and introduce said annoying person's head to it. :twisted:

11. You're not alone. You'd be surprised to find out how much of a problem people have getting my name right. There are currently about five different ways of saying "Chelsea" incorrectly. Don't know how, but there are. :roll:

12. Doctor Oak

Staff Member Overlord

*points finger out into sky* Ell-eee-ottttt.... Phone.... Hooooome....

13. Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator

Funny [/sarcasm]

14. [notsarcasm]Very hilarious, Oaky boy.[/notsarcasm]

15. I'll go with lol.

16. Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator

*Walks off*

17. *drags Tom Nook back in here*

Oy. I get pestered a lot in school too. People spelling my name wrong. People asking if either Erick or Ricky is my boyfriend. People who annoy me every fucking day. -_- I wish I could shoot them with a death ray or just nuke them.

:evil: Sadly, life ain't perfect.

18. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza

Seriously? You've ruined my happy place! :cry:

In the semi-words of Buffy, life has a tendecy to suck beyond belief. It's not all bad, though. At least we've got Pokemon ;)

19. Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator

Here's another annoying thing. I can't change my name here. I could on YaBB. At the moment, I'm stuck at Trainer-Yoshimitsu. I'd much rather be Tom Nook.

20. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza

It seems only Admins can do that now *changes Yoshi into Nooky*.

I hope this doesn't have any negative effects on the forums o.o;

21. Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator

:D Ehehe...

22. Doctor Oak

Staff Member Overlord

It's safe. Though undesirable... don't really wanna crap up the database now do we? Special cases only.

23. Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator

Special cases, eh? Does that mean I'm a special case?

24. I find school annoying aswell (maybe because i go to Yoshi's school ) is all the girls on non uniform day as they all look the same

25. Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator

Yeah, you're gonna have to ignore it if he typos a lot, or dousn't capitalise some of his letters. ^_^

Everybody, meet Peter.

26. Nemesis

Former Administrator

And he bumps super dead topics.

27. StellarWind Elsydeon

StellarWind Elsydeon Armblades Ascendant

And if I had the mental strength to deal with him, I'd refer him to a few clauses of the rules which would send him into the realm of n00bs who went too far in an instant. But yeah.

28. Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator

Hey guys, this is his first forum site ^_^ Don't worry, I'll make sure that he doesn't do anything he shouldn't, k?

29. Doctor Oak

Staff Member Overlord

To be fair, you have to excuse anyone on their first foray onto Message Boards. We were all n00bs once.

:twisted:

WE grew out of it though. Painful death ensues to those who don't.

Welcome to Pokecharms. :p

30. Prof. Cinders

Prof. Cinders Mathemagician

Shall we get back on topic, or are you having too much fun?

Super annoying people: People who are taller than me. *glares at El* Big things come in smallish packages! Seriously, anyone taller than me (not very many, but still enough) seems to think they can beat me up as often as they like. Also, foreign people who call me Rachelle, Rachey and Ratchett. Honestly, it's pronounced Ray-chel! Say it with me! Ray... chel! Honestly... And, finally, those who spell my name with an extra "a": Rachael. It's the other way, you idiots!