• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Magic Misfits

The boy stood, arms crossed and facing away from the door. Upon the hearing the door open, he knew that Mica had arrived but shoot- Rin had no idea what to do first. He needed to think fast. What's a crucial part of combat, come on think kid! Something that I learned from watching all those action shows...? Aha! It came to him, Rin knew what he had to do. Without giving the boy a chance to think, still facing away from him, the horn on Rin's head quickly shot towards Mica, aimed for his stomach.
Finally turning around revealed the grin printed on the kid's face, one could tell he was slightly nervous given the scarce beads of sweat that rested on his face. In an attempt to explain his methods, his index finger rose. "Rin's dojo day 1: reflexes. Today I'm gonna train you in the art of reflexes, not just any old reflexes... magical reflexes!" He exclaimed, trying to make this seem more dramatic than it was.

EnigmaticMissingNo.

Previously McGlitchy
"Yeah I guess Ms. Anne doesn't exactly talk to us like most teachers you hear about. Not sure how you'll feel about being at the school without some kind of help from her though. So if you don't have a plan I'd suggest you make one because judging by how mad you were just now with the beef, I'm a little worried about the future." Leo stood up and stretched, "Anyways, I think I'm going to go ahead and take a nap or something. Not really looking to do much after what I just went through." He took out his journal and read the page that described slimes, this conjured a large slime in the corner of the room. He laid down on the slime, using it sort of like a bean bag, and put his journal on his face to cover the nonexistent lights in the room. "By the way, if you need anything don't be afraid to wake me up." With that he tried his best to fall asleep with the memory of the nightmare he had just gone through still freshly imprinted into his psyche. Besides these thoughts of terror, a few other went by, mostly regarding what they'll be taught, Ms. Anne's somewhat strange attitude, and helping Abrax feel more comfortable here.

Abrax just shrugged, and walked out of the room to let his roommate sleep. He noticed that some people weren’t in the poor building, but outside. He walked slowly out there, and saw three figures. Free, Rin, and Mica. From what it looked like, Mica was about to battle.
He watched from a distance, intrigued by what they were about to do. He wouldn’t go to Ms.Anne. He didn’t want the others to see him as a weakling of sorts.

Seeing that Rin hadn't seemed to have heard him, Mica was about to ask again when suddenly something shot out from in front of Rin directly towards Mica. The heterochromatic teen flinched back, reflexively crossing his arms in front of his stomach. Still, the horn hit Mica. But instead of drilling Mica in the stomach, the horn hit Mica's arms.
"Whoa!" Mica yelped, and the attack knocked Mica on his butt. Rubbing his arm, he looked up at Rin as a small bruise began to form. I guess this was testing what Mica could do...
"Aren't magical reflexes just normal reflexes?" Mica asked, slowly standing back up. Unconsciously, Mica began to shift his stance. His feet went to about shoulder width apart, turning his body so his side was facing Rin. Mica was staying on the balls of his feet as well, and had raised his fists to guard his face and body. Rin's probably going to try to strike again... I've got to be ready. Just a shield will probably do...

Rin grinned when he noticed Mica was still alive, even if the kid didn't like to fight, he had some decent reflexes at least. "Ah probably, I think 'magical counters' would be a better term." He corrected himself, the horn on his forehead sliding back into it's original position. "But counters still require reflexes. I will try to punch you, your goal is to create something that can immobilize my arm before that happens- like handcuffs. It'll greatly turn the battle in your favor." He examined the boy's stance, that was surprising, it was a defensive position. One that could easily allow an offensive strike if needed. "Since it looks like you're ready... show me what your magic can really do, kid!" The golden-eyed student furiously charged at the opposing boy swinging his right arm, intending to go for a quick jab on his shoulder.

Mica tensed up when Rin began to charge at him. Handcuffs? I've never tried those... but they're to complicated for me anyway. Sorry, Rin, this might hurt... At the last possible moment, Mica raised his fist just above his head. Keeping his elbow at a right angle, a transparent circular shield made from silver, softly glowing lines suddenly appeared to block Rin's punch. It's design had a large star in the center with three circles around it, resembling the shield of a certain superhero. When Rin's attack hit, Mica attempted to push back with his shield, hoping to throw Rin off balance. He... really didn't know why he did that. The exercise was just supposed to be for counters, and while Mica had thought just blocking the attack was good some instinctual part of him wanted him to take the offense.

Got him now! Too easy, wait wha- Rin's punch collided with a quickly formed shield, he let out a short yelp of pain. This unforeseen onslaught wasn't over yet on the poor boy, Mica had pushed him back with that very shield, making him stumble. His eyes were full, not believing what he'd just witnessed, how was it that this boy who didn't like to fight... knew how to do that? He gazed at his now red knuckles, before shaking his hand as if it would help. "Dang... Not bad, probably more safe than a counter in that situation too." His gaze went from his knuckles and focused itself on Mica, his eyes narrowed at the other student. "Since you know what you're doing, let me do a little more now."

His horn grew slightly as Rin tilted his head towards Mica, he was preparing to charge him again, except this time he was going to pierce him with his horn. Letting out a short battle-cry for confidence, he charged at Mica, his horn coming straight for him. Except once Rin's horn had reached him, instead of the horn going in for the pierce, it did a full stop and shot upwards. Bet he didn't expect this one! The towering horn attempted to slam down on the weapon caster.

Abrax smiled. This was good. This boy Mica, has some fighting spirit in him. Sure he didn’t want to fight, but he wasn’t going to have a choice. He watched as the fight went on.
But that Mica boy wasn’t taking on the offensive. The Rin boy looked like he was about to impale him! Abrax stood up, fear in his eyes, and was worried for the defending boys life. Suddenly, Rin pulled up, and was getting ready to slam him. Abrax let out a sigh of relief. The horned was could be very, hmm, ambitious? No, that wasn’t the word.

A slight pang of realization told him that he already cares for his classmates. Or was it just this boy? He shook his head. Surely not. He cared for all of them especially Leo.

Maybe not Fran.

He was the only one that ticked him off a bit. He seemed like he was always drinking that bitter beverage that those Americans drank. Goffee? Was it? Abrax shrugged. He hoped that he would soon care about him too. Just not at the moment.
Well........maybe he did. Considering everything he’d been through, he did note his powers were quite strong......

Mica nodded nervously when Rin said he would do a little more. Rin charged at him again, and Mica prepared himself. His shield was still out, and he dug his feet in and waited for the blow from Rin's horn. But to his surprise, the horn stopped right before it hit the shield. Mica looked up at Rin, a little confused, when he saw the horn suddenly shoot upwards. Mica barely had time to raise his shield to block the horn. Very unprepared for such an attack, the heterochromatic teen was forced to a knee by the brunt of the assault. Quickly, Mica rolled to the side. His shield disappeared, and the boy quickly got back to his feet. Mica knew Rin said he was going to go a little more, but Mica really hadn't been expecting that. He probably should have though, since trying to ram him with the horn wasn't all that different from trying to punch him with his fists.

Upon hearing the his horn had connected with it's target, Rin quickly jumped back and watched as his opponent rose from the ground. Maybe I should dial it back a bit, but I thought he'd block it for sure. He took a deep breath to reclaim the lost air that was taken from him with that attack. "You could use a little more work on your predictions. If your opponent tries to attack you with an obvious attack, 9 times outta 10 they're trying to bait you. In that kind of situation you should try to locate your least guarded area and focus defending that area." He explained, yet afterwards he looked a little ashamed. "I still have a lot of trouble with that kind of that too. I think I overthink it and mess up..."

Something caught his attention from the corner of his eye. It looked like a silhouette of another person but who would be out here watching them practice? He squinted trying to make out any unique traits to the person, he managed to make out a strange hat like thing, a turban? He knew who it was as soon as he recognized that garment, he chuckled to himself before looking at Mica. "I think we were causing too much racket, he's probably here to tell us to shut up." Rin said, gesturing his head towards Abrax.

Abrax narrowed his eyes at Rin. Darn. They had noticed him. He slowly stood up and walked back to the dorms, trying not to disturb anyone. He found his way into his own, and took out his flute. He started playing a calm melody that helped him think. As he was playing, he went over all information he had gathered.

After, he laid down in bed, and tried to go to sleep. But he couldn’t. His roommate Leo was still asleep, and he would do the right thing: Let him stay asleep

He knew that something was on his mind, he just couldn’t figure out what.....

Mica relaxed a bit when Rin began to offer advice instead of continuing the attack. Taking a moment to catch his breath as well, Mica looked at Rin suspiciously when he gestured away. Was this going to be another sneak attack moment? But sure enough, there was indeed someone watching them. Mica recognized him as the strange, slightly creepy egyptian kid from before. The one that said those weird things about names and supposedly kept notes on everyone. Mica shook his head.
"I dunno, man. Remember what he said earlier, about how he took notes one everyone? We didn't demonstrate our magic in class, so maybe he's just watching us for his notes..." Mica said. He watched as the egyptian kid started to walk away, and a shiver went down his spine. "That guy gives me the creeps."
Turning back to Rin, Mica got in the defensive position once again.
"So, now what?" Mica asked.

"Notes? That's right, he does have those." Rin said, tapping his foot against the dirt. "That's kinda creepy. But now I kinda wanna see what he has about us." Mica's preservation served as a wake up call for Rin to get back on track, he was in the middle of training. "What next? Next is your final task for today. Block or counter this move and you pass the lesson, remember what I told you about predicting." Rin was grinning again, like he had something big up his sleeve. "But I won't make this easy for you!"

As soon as the black haired kid spoke, his horn was released once more. It zoomed through the air towards Mica, yet the tip of the horn was blunt instead of being sharp like usual. The horn was moving in an unpredictable manner, well at least Rin hoped it was. Then suddenly it shot towards Mica just like last time, and just like last time it didn't hit him- instead it attempted to move behind the boy. He probably thinks... I'm gonna strike his back! Nah, I'm going for the gut this time! Rin used the last of his strength to curve the horn back around his target, so that it was facing the boy's stomach and that was when it went in for the strike. Although the black haired boy couldn't see the final result because that was more than he'd ever done before with his horn, so it inevitably left him gasping for air on his knees.

Mica tensed up once again when Rin began to grin. Sure enough, once again the horn shot out towards Mica. It began to zig and zag in the air, and Mica followed it's movements with his eyes. Predicting his opponent's moves... The horn shot towards Mica, and the boy quickly sidestepped it. He had dodged the- wait. The horn wasn't trying to hit Mica. The horn curved back around Mica, and Mica stumbled back like he had when Rin had first attacked him with his horn. But this time, Mica was a little more ready. When the horn hit him, it didn't slam into his stomach and knock the wind out of him. It instead slammed into a quickly summoned breastplate and gauntlets. The attack still pushed him back, and Mica probably would have fallen down if Rin's horn hadn't been stretched behind him and helped kept his balance. Letting out a slow breath, the breastplate and gauntlets disappeared, and Mica stood up straight. To his alarm, he found Rin gasping for breath.
"H... hey! Rin! Are you okay?!" Mica asked, quickly making his way over to Rin.

His breathing was becoming more stable as every moment passed with him being on the floor, he grabbed his knee with his palm and boosted himself back on his feet. His horn slowly moved back in place whilst he regained his senses, finally clearing his throat he began to talk again. "Dang..." Rin sighed, yet he still had the strength to smirk. "You passed."

Was this kid really concerned for him, or did he just not want to take the responsibility for a dead student? Whatever the case may have been, Rin felt like he should reassure the other student that he was alright. "Yeah, I'm alright. This is what happens when a weakling tries to train another weakling." He joked, yet he didn't really seem to mind calling himself weak.
"You know... you learn fast. Or maybe I'm just a great teacher, eh?" He sarcastically praised himself as he began to walk back to the door. "We should probably rest for tomorrow though, who knows what Ms. Anne will make us do."

Free woke up and stretched out he checked his time 7:30 He felt ready and rejuvenated. He climbed up the ladder and shook Fran. "Get up he shouted!" At his friend he walked out of the room and went to the kitchen to look for breakfast he found some cereal and expired milk which he took a sniff of and threw it away in disgust. He began eating some leftover pizza. He noticed a large board in the living room with a poster on it mission today after lunch. A notice on the board stated I wonder what that is, I'll ask Mrs Anne." Free thought.

"Hey..." Mica said as he followed Rin to the door. "I... I don't think you're weak, if that means anything. Thanks for... thanks for teaching me."
Deciding to listen to what Rin had to say about resting for tomorrow, he headed back into the dorm room. Muffled punk music could still be heard from the punk girl's room, but Mica attempted to go to sleep anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, Mica was awoken to muffled shouts of "Get Up!" coming from the next room. Add that to the list of sketch things about these dorms. Thin walls. Slowly, Mica sat up on his top bunk and rubbed his eyes. The bruise on his arm from when he was hit by Rin's horn was starting to go away. Making sure to stay quiet, in case Rin hadn't gotten up yet, Mica quietly made his way down the ladder and began to get ready for the day.

Abrax woke up from his sitting position he had been in last night. He stood up and stretched, and put on his turban. He made sure his flute was with him. Abrax slowly went to the kitchen, where he found Free. He paid little attention to him, except that he was the first one up and about. He looked through and found a head of cabbage. He sat down away from Free, and began to peel leaves off and eat them.

He decided to wait for everyone else to arrive before going outside.

EnigmaticMissingNo.

Previously McGlitchy
Leo woke up on the hard floor of the room, his slime having apparently disappeared in the middle of the night. He expected this to happen but he failed to realize just how much hitting the floor would hurt. He grasped the back of his head as he tried to lessen the this new found pain, but besides this his night had gone peacefully without any new nightmares. He looked around and found that Abrax had already gone out, "Am I late for something?" Leo thought to himself. He rushed out of the room and saw Abrax was just eating, Leo let out a sigh of relief and sat down next to him. He took out his journal and looked back to his notes on the character based off of Fran, "Hey Abrax have you talked to Fran yet?" As he spoke Leo began to write more in this section, most of what he wrote revolved around a crazed, energetic goblin with wild almost uncontrollable magic.

Abrax continued to eat. He turned to Leo. “Talk to him? I have no reason to.” He responded. “But if you are writing about him, make him mentally insane.” Abrax smiled.

Abrax looked over to Free. This boy had, interesting magic. Change matter? Why he had never heard or seen of it until yesterday! He assumed it was rare, and wondered what magic his parents had that would make this interesting combination. He decided not to ask.

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Fran got up at his bed shocked, but it was just his roomie Free, Fran followed Free downstairs where they ate breakfast, Fran got a piece of the leftover pizza, and ate it happily, Fran also noticed the board in the living room, "YES, MORE TRAINING, EVEN THOUGH I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING YESTERDAY" Fran shouted while eating his "breakfast".

EnigmaticMissingNo.

Previously McGlitchy
"Making him mentally insane is the easy part, the hard part is giving this crazed goblin a place in one of my stories." Leo flipped through his journal looking for anything that made sense, but nothing stood out to him. He took out a pencil and began writing up a new section labeled Goblin Fran Story, "I'm hoping to get his story done soon, would be interesting to be able to summon someone like Fran. Not too sure how it'd work out, last time I based a character off a person they couldn't summon flaming arrows. Not to mention that with how unpredictable a character like Fran would be, I'm not sure I could control him all too well." Leo continued with his tangent and talked about how hard it can be to control summoned creatures, the struggle of writer's block, and the developments he was making with the Fran story. At a certain point, if uninterrupted, it became apparent that Leo had started a one-sided conversation.

The door to the punk girl's room slammed open, and the punk girl looked around the dorms angrily. Instead of being dressed in her usually black leather jacket and jeans, the girl was instead dressed in some purple and black-striped pajama pants and a black t-shirt with a skull on it. Around her neck was still the necklace with the heavy looking crystal, and there were some noticeable marks around her neck. Finally spotting Fran, the girl's eyes narrowed.
"Hey, jackass! Keep it down! Some of us are still trying to sleep!" The punk girl yelled at Fran. Having communicated what she wanted to communicate, the punk girl went back into her room and slammed the door shut.

Mica could hear pretty much all of that through the thin walls of his room, and sighed. Well, if Rin wasn't up he sure would be soon. Getting dressed, Mica headed out into the kitchen. It looked like Free, Fran, Leo, and the creepy egyptian kid were already up.
"Good morning." Mica said to the group. Looking in the fridge, he found that there was no milk to go with the cereal. Not really wanting to eat leftover pizza for breakfast, Mica decided to simply stick with just eating the cereal dry.

“What do you mean you didn’t do anything yesterday?! You fought Free and burned your clothes because your arrows burn you unlike that one demonic guy who can meddle with balls of Fire without burning himself!” Abrax said loudly.
He continued to eat his cabbage. He didn’t know how Free put up with that kid.
“Make a ghost.” Abrax said to Leo suddenly.

“Ghosts are very interesting being, they are.” He said to himself.

Upon waking up, Rin could literally feel his ears dying and the reason was very apparent. "Can't they shut up? It's still early!" Rin said aloud, he expected a response, although there was never one. The golden-eyed boy peeked lazily at the top bunk, surprisingly enough Mica wasn't there. "Dang, he got up that early?" The boy shrugged and laid back down in his bed, it was clear he had no intentions of getting up soon, or ever. Skip class today, I'mma sleep in. Thought Rin as he closed his eyes once more, turning his back towards the door so he wouldn't have a change of heart. What's the worst that can happen anyway? It's only the second day, nothing ever happens on the second day... Soon enough, he found himself fast asleep again.

Ms Anne walked in. "Ahh your most of you are a awake your first class is maths the class is right above the F-class room and turn left." She told the students tired. Free left the dorm going to the class. He waked into the class and opened the door to find a normal classroom.
"Every one take your seat the teacher shouted." He was a middle aged bald man who was wearing a suit. "As you can see your table has a text book on it turn to page 11 and start taking notes!" He told the class.

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
"yes, yes, i am the most fabulous creature alive" Fran said confidently, whilst closing his eyes for "drama" effect, "-to look upon me, is to know "the meaning of life" itself" the rainbow boy added, as he finished his "breakfast", Ms. Anne suddenly walked in, it seems they told them that class was starting, "w-wait, i'm still in my pajamas" Fran said to Ms. Anne, the Rainbow boy dashed to his dorm room, and quickly got dressed, he went down the living room and followed Free to a classroom, there was this bald man wearing a suit, Fran snickered at his appearance, before he shouted at them to take their seats, "typical teachers" Fran whispered to himself, he sat down at his own seat that he chose, which is at the front, this made Fran nervous, the rainbow boy thought Ms. Anne was going to be the one to teach them, Fran opened his book, nervously flipping the pages to page 11.

Mica sighed, finishing his bowl of dry cereal. Joy. School. Hopefully it will be better than yesterday and he wouldn't have to fight. That would really stink, but at least if they did that today he would actually be able to do something. Getting his stuff together, Mica noticed that Rin hadn't left his room yet. The heterochromatic young lad stuck his head in his dorm, and saw Rin still sleeping.
"Hey, Rin, classes are starting. You better get up, or you'll be late." Mica said. Closing the door, Mica turned only to almost run into the punk girl. Now looking a lot more ready for the day, the punk girl was dressed in her standard black leather jacket. She glared at Mica before shoving his head aside.
"Watch it, idiot." The girl growled, heading towards the classroom. Mica rubbed his neck and followed after her.

The two sat down in the classroom, with the punk girl sitting in the back and Mica sitting towards the front. Mica followed the teachers directions and began to take notes. Well, at least this was some semblance of normal. Meanwhile, the punk girl instead put her feet up on her desk and began to chew bubble gum.

EnigmaticMissingNo.

Previously McGlitchy
“A ghost? Interesting, most people ask for unicorns and dragons. Well let’s see what I’ve got.” Leo quickly flipped through a few pages and found he hadn’t written about a ghost recently. He turned to some older pages, they displayed a much messier handwriting and a very random collection of ideas. He turned to a page labeled I don’t know what to write anymore, here he found a little explanation of the afterlife and ghosts. The passage explained these topics by talking the about the first mortal to ever die, “This might work, Erlos was the first mortal to die, his death was unexpected by the gods so they sent his soul back to the land of the living. But body had been burned and soul severed so he continued as a spirit, in the world of the living." Leo was unsure of what would happen, it seemed incomplete and he wasn't very sure of how solid of a story it was, but when nothing appeared he got his answer. "Huh, I guess this isn't good enough for my magic to work on, I'll have to change that. Sorry about that, seems a ghost is beyond my capabilities."

Leo was about to get back to writing when they were then called in to begin their second day of class, but today would be different. Ms. Anne directed them towards their math class, which was significantly better than her class. Leo walked in and took a seat towards the back of the classroom. The teacher gave them a set of instructions and Leo was actually thinking about doing some work, that was until he got distracted. Once he had flipped to the right page he took out his story journal on accident, he remembered the problem he had just had a few minutes ago and so he pretended to take notes when in reality he was just working on the ghost story from before.

The sound of a familiar voice prompted Rin to get up and go to school. "Alright, alright... I'm getting up." The boy rubbed his golden eyes as he sat up in his bed, for some reason all of his memories from the previous day all surged in his mind. He remembered what Mica said to him last night, yet he didn't give a reply because he couldn't, but that didn't stop him from thinking about it now. What does he mean he doesn't think I'm weak? He doesn't have to lie... I already know I am. He face palmed and shook his head just thinking about it. Doesn't mean I intend to stay weak forever though, I just have to try harder. Those who try harder get stronger, that's what I've always heard anyway. He glanced over at his dresser, where he stored all of his clothes yesterday. The boy sighed of discomfort. I'm not some scrawny low-confidence scrub, he better not think that! Guess I gotta clear my name...

Rin rose from his bed with a mighty yawn and walked over to his dresser to start his daily routine. Being in the dump he was though proved challenging for the young male, but somehow he managed to finish in time for class. He jogged out of his room, closing the door behind him and ran down to Ms. Anne's room. "Eh? What kind of prank is this! Nobody's her-" After many moments of getting lost and figuring out where everyone was, the now late Rin arrived at the door of the math class. He expressed the emotions of a highly irritated and worn out person. He saw Mica was sitting in the front row, that really wasn't his thing so he chose a seat in the back. Just like the first day, it was all the way in the corner.

Last edited:
Abrax walked to the classroom with everybody else. He secretly smiled. Start taking notes? He already had! And now a class dedicated to that!
He eagerly flipped through the textbook and jotted down anything that seemed important to him. He realized that he was going too fast, and slowed down a bit. Didn’t want the others to think he was insane, but they probably already thought of him that way. Especially Mica, the way he shuddered when he saw him. At least he had intimidation points, but not really, because no one except for Leo knew what his powers were. And THAT wasn’t even a full demonstration. He took his mind off the topic and began jotting more notes and a fast race of speed.

End of class
"Okay you have Miss Anne's class now." The math teacher told them. Free walked to the F- class were he saw Miss Anne looking really pissed and annoyed. "Hey Free take a seat this class i'm going to work with you guys's magic abilities a lot." Ms Anne told them seeming annoyed. "Are you okay?" Free asked curious.
"None of your business." Ms Anne snapped.

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Fran was relieved to hear the end of class announced, it felt like magicland, Fran walked in F-Class only to find Ms. Anne angry for some reason, "hey Ms. Anne, being angry gives you wrinkles, and you won't feel beautiful anymore" Fran joked to Ms. Anne, before sitting in his usual place, "OH, MY BELOVED SEAT YOU HAVE COME TO ME" Fran shouted to his beloved seat, which is upfront... again.

Mica closed his textbook and headed over to the next class. Thank goodness math was over. On one hand, Mica was glad to have a sliver of normalicy in a magic school. On the other hand, math stunk. But now, it was time for the next class. Entering into the classroom, Mica found that it was once again, a class with Ms. Anne. But she looked quite upset. No, not upset. Just irritated. Mica settled in to the front of the class, wondering what they were going to be doing today. At the same time, the punk girl entered into the classroom.
"Oh, shut up." The punk girl said to Fran as she walked by. The girl headed to the back of the room, sitting in the back row and sticking her feet up on the desk.

Rin was relieved when the bell rung to get out of math class, since those types of classes were the worst there was. Mannn, that class took forever! Maybe it would've went a faster if I actually took notes? Hmmm, who actually takes notes though? Afterwards the teacher directed them back to Ms. Anne's class, good, Rin knew it was already going to be a hundred times better than math class. But already, there was drama brewing and of course it involved Fran, and that hotheaded punk. Admittedly Fran was saying some pretty weird crap, but somehow Rin had gotten used to his nonsense by now and that was bad, considering it was only day two.
Once he made it inside the familiar classroom, he trudged over to his usual spot in the back. He managed to see the punk girl kicking her feet up on the desk again and shook his head. "You shouldn't mess with Fran, he's pretty crazy." He said sarcastically whilst going to sit down in his seat, however he kind of regretted talking to her almost instantly. He figured that she was probably just gonna say some more crap to be honest, so he instead looked out of the window trying to divert his attention.

"Crazy?" The punk girl asked. Looking over at Rin, she eyed him up and down before looking back to the front of the class. Evidently, he registered as okay enough to not instantly insult. "I don't care if he's crazy or the sanest person on earth. If he doesn't stop screaming like that, I'll punch his teeth in."
With that, the punk girl took another piece of gum from her pocket and started to chew on it. After a moment, she began to blow a pink bubble with it.

'okay everyone were going outside I want to give you guys some ideas to use your powers." Ms Anne told the class ignorig the class going out she first approached Free first you should try channeling your abilities through your feet that way you can use your hands for other purposes like punching." She told Free.
"Okay I'll give it a go Fran make sure I don't suffocated." Free told Fran half joking he took of his shoes and and put his foot on a stump and tried to concentrate his magic into his toes and nothing happened. He sighed and kept trying he screamed in concentration and pushed all his magic into his feet and kept shouting "Ahhhhh!" And then fell through the ground he fell through and screamed. "Fran help me!" Free screamed reaching his hand up, for help.

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
"IMAGINATION!" Fran shouted while tiptoeing his way outside, it seems Free goes first, when Free told a joke to Fran, the rainbow-haired boy was quite proud, "oh, you're following your old man's steps" Fran joked back, this is new, because you get to do new ways of your magic, "i bet i'll be doing some kind of juggling act" Fran whispered to himself while watching Free do his thing, all was fine until Free fell through the ground, "OH MY GOD!" Fran shouted nervously while dashing to Free, the rainbow-haired boy quickly grabbed his hand, and pulled him back to safety, "WOAH!, THAT'S SOME MAGIC YOU HAVE!" Fran complimented Free, with a big smile across his face, Fran is crazy, he's still complimenting someone even though they were on the verge of death.

"ha ha blarrr" Free vomited out mud. "Yeah I guess but I'm exhausted" Free yawned slouching over what you got in mind Fran can ya do anything creative with your magic?" Free asked curious. Ms Anne walked over to free goo job you did that surprisingly easy your magic drains quickly right i'll do ya favour." She tell Free and stick out her hand and Free immediately feels extremely rejuvenated, I gave you a bit more magic so you don't run dry so quickly." Ms Anne told Free and walked away.

Rin couldn't believe it, he didn't hear anyone to tell him to "shut up?" Maybe this girl was more cool than he gave her credit for, but then again it's pretty bad if you have to worry about someone telling you to shut up. Whatever, he had to respond now. "It's whatever to me, I think I already got used to it." He replied, leaning back in his chair whilst closing his eyes. However, he didn't spend more than one second relaxing, since Ms. Anne told them they were going outside again. Hearing that, he let out a small grunt, not this again. "Looks like we're going outside again..." He said rising from his seat in an unwilling manner, but soon after he was following the class out the door.

What do you know, not more than a minute outside and someone was already about to die. Crazy. He shook his head at the sight of it, but wait a minute... did Fran just save someone with a smile on his face? Not bad, not bad. Never let the victim see your weaknesses, so you hid it all behind a smile. Rin wasn't sure if he was giving the boy more credit than he deserved as well, but he wouldn't doubt the kid since he saw what he saw. Though his attitude changed rather quickly, he was now bored with crossed arms, silently waiting for Ms. Anne's instructions.