• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Magic Misfits

Abrax smiled. “Same here in the better than home. I lived in what was basically a stone dungeon. And no, it wouldn’t work on one of your creatures, I am not so sure that it would work. Don’t worry, it doesn’t hurt at all when I am not using it for violence.” Abrax looked up to Leo. He could tell that he had potential and could work out the flaws; most people did. It just depended on how much he was willing to grow.

“As I said, it won’t hurt at all. You may be a little shocked, but that will subside.” He would not tell him exactly what his magic was, but for him to find it out himself.
That is, if he was brave enough to find out...............

EnigmaticMissingNo.

Previously McGlitchy
"Well I have no reason to not trust you, so if you say it won't hurt and or kill me than I don't see a reason to not try it out." Leo stood up and read from the page about Kragnos, this caused a red dragon just over 1 and a 1/2 ft tall appeared in Leo's arms. "Okay just do whatever it is you do. Oh yeah, this is Kragnos and I thought I'd might as well see if it works on my creatures." Leo turned his attention towards his dragon, "Kragnos I need you to stay still while we let Abrax here try some magic out on us." Kragnos began to squirm around realizing it might die because of its summoner's stupid ideas. Leo kept a good grip on the beast and said, "If you could hurry with the show because I won't be able to hold him for much longer, both in a physical and magical sense."

“No you won’t, not after this.” Abrax creepily said to him.

He took out his flute, closed his eyes, and started playing an upbeat Egyptian melody. Suddenly in the middle of it, Abrax opened his eyes revealing that they had changed from dark brown, to a furious red color. Soon after, wind started to shift around Leo, getting faster and faster with the tempo of the music Abrax is playing. A transparent figure slowly came out of Leo, looking exactly like him, only transparent, and its eyes closed. The tempo became faster and faster and faster-so did the wind. Going around and around and around and gaining speed. Abrax’s cloak began to whip violently due to the wind. The figure stood in front of Leo, and started to punch midair. The wind became so powerful it was a pain to stand up straight. And Abrax closed his red eyes, and stopped playing. The figure disappeared......

The side effects were a little unpleasant. The person he used it on would either be extremely tired or pass out, depending on how long and how used to it they were. He has asked though, he had asked.
“And that,” Abrax said standing before him, “Was your demonstration.”

Last edited:
Mica listened to what the boy had to say. He was slightly relieved to see that they weren't going to start fighting. Evidently, they were from High Class... but got sent down to F Class for being reckless with their magic. That seemed... kind of counterintuitive. Seeing how poor the teaching environment was for F Class, wouldn't it have made more sense for them to have just been bumped down to Middle Class? Then again, Mica wasn't one to judge the rulings of the school.
"Yeah." Mica said to the two when the guy asked if there was anything else they would like to know. "What are your names?"

Mica blinked at the teacher declared the school day over. Standing up, the boy stretched for a moment before glancing around. It wasn't too dark out yet...
"Hey, you still okay with trying to test me?" Mica asked Rin nervously.

"Take ya rooms when you're settled I'll order ya'll pizza." Ms Anne told the class grinning I'll be back in a couple minutes. Ms Anne walked to the staff room. "Ahhh nice for you to jon us Anne." The principal told her slightly annoyed. "Let's discuss our students first class F."
"I think their really promising this year." Ms anne told the stuff then whole room then erupted into laughter.

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
"DO I!?" Fran shouted back to Free, following him to the rooms, "DIBS ON THE TOP BED!" Fran shouted as he climbed the 2nd bed, Fran felt like all his worries died, and it even gets better, Ms. Anne is getting pizza, "PIZZA!?" the rainbow-haired boy shouted excitedly, while getting down, something tells Fran this year is gonna be good, "hey Free, i'm gonna challenge myself to hug everyone in F-Class" Fran said to Free, "and it starts with you" Fran said while running to Free, and hugging him tightly, hugging everyone is number 1 on Fran's To-Do list everyday.

Rin was obviously opposed to the idea of letting people from the higher classes come down to the very lows of the school, who ran this place anyway? Whatever, if they got out of hand, Rin figured he'd just leave anyway, he left the twins with a "hmph." Upon Mica asking Rin about testing his abilities, the horned boy scratched his head with a few nervous chuckles. "Oh yeah, haha, I didn't forget about that! Sure!" He calmed down and stood up, now facing Mica, he intended to ask a question. "Wanna be my roommate? We can do it after we find a room." Rin asked, keeping on as much of a easy-going attitude as he could muster. Though, he was already second guessing himself within his mind, what if the kid rejected him? He'd be stuck looking like an idiot, he blocked those thoughts out with a small grin. "Whadd'ya say?"

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Jay stood and sighed to himself, 'this would be hard, most of these people were not fond of him and his sister, his thoughts were interupted when Ellie came up to him saying "hey Jay, let's go practice, we can just go where there is space later" Jay nodded slowly before following her to a secluded area "sure Ellie let's go".

They stood across from each other, and counted down, then Ellie sent out a few small demons, she pointed to Jay and they charged forward, at the same time she summoned a demonic bow (none of her weapons cause physical damage, just side effects such as, drowsiness, nausea, headaches, stomach pain and a few random effects) and prepared to fire. Jay kept his calm demeanor and swiftly moved towards the demons, five in total, he covered his hands in flames and punched his way through two of them and sent a huge fireball at the final three creating a massive detonation, that sounded like a bomb had gone off, when the smoke cleared Ellie was laying on the ground supporting herself up with her elbows, "I wi.." Jay started to say before he fell over backwards completely unconscious. "Ellie sighed "you need to be more vigilant". What had happened was, that Ellie had fired an arrow at Jay just as he cast his spell. Ellie just remained on the ground breathing heavily.

"Yeah, sounds good." Mica said when Rin offered to be roommates. It would probably be way better to bunk with Rin than the creepy Egyptian, or rainbow-haired maniac, or the demon siblings. Rin seemed like the most normal kid, here, which in a school of magic people could be pretty nice. Mica grabbed his school backpack before sticking his hands in his pockets, then began to make his way towards the dorms. The rooms... weren't actually too bad. At least, in Mica's opinion. It was a pretty basic setup, but at least it had a fridge. Picking a random unoccupied room, Mica reached in for the light switch... Only to find that there was none. Double checking, Mica looked around the room once again to find that there indeed was no lights in the room. That was... very sketchy. Then again, Mica should have expected it with how the classroom looked. Making his way over to the bunkbed, Mica glanced over to Rin.
"You want top or bottom bunk?" Mica asked.

Rin's jaw mentally dropped as he watched Mica struggle to find a light switch. Fortunately the kid decided to just give up and make his way over to the beds, he knew what was coming next. Top or bottom? "Ehh, I would choose top- if this place had lights. I really dont feel like seeing a spider over my face when I wake up, so... bottom." The boy made his way over to the bottom bed and sat on it, he sighed a sigh of disappointment. He knew the room would be trash, but still this crushed all of his previous hopes. Oh well, guess nobody can be too picky, at least they got to learn. "We gotta really decorate this crap, at least get a candle or something. By the way, let me know when you're ready to start testing yourself." He'd say, falling back on his bed afterwards, in an attempt to relax for a bit.

EnigmaticMissingNo.

Previously McGlitchy
Leo tensed up and tried to ready himself for whatever was about to happen. Abrax closed his eyes and played his flute, Leo loosened up a bit having been calmed by the music. However when Abrax displayed his now red eyes and the wind around Leo began to increase its speed, along with the tempo of the tune, he found himself backing away from Abrax and taking a defensive stance. He felt himself growing weaker and tired as the display continued, finally he watched as a transparent mirror image of himself appeared in front of him. The figure eventually disappeared along with the music, Leo was amazed and was about to express his amazement when he discovered that he couldn't talk. He tried to move his hands to indicate something was happening, but he found this ability was also gone. Leo became afraid as everything went black and he passed out. Kragnos, his dragon, had already fallen from his arms, but once Leo had passed out Kragnos became very agitated and roared a bit before it flew out of the room into the school. Kragnos would eventually disappear after about 15 minutes if no one stopped the summoned dragon.

"Ring" The doorbell went .Free walked downstairs and opened the doo.
"Pizza." The pizza man told Free.
"Ahh yes thanks." Free responde handing him 35 dollars he found on the kitchen counter. "Guuys pizza is here!" Free shouted shutting th door behind him. He walked to the dining table and took a seat

Mica climbed to the top bunk, checking it out. The bed seemed fine. He quickly checked for bedbugs. Usually, Mica wasn't one to do that, but the sketchiness of everything F-Class made him want to make sure. No sign of bedbugs. Mica quickly began to unpack, placing his clothes in his dresser and sliding school supplies in his desk. Or, at least, he would have if there was a desk. The longer Mica stayed in the dorm room, the more he realized just what a short stick he had drawn by getting into the F-Class. After a few moments, Mica was unpacked and ready.
"Alright, I'm good." Mica said. Just when he said this, though, a voice calling out that pizza was here rang through the dorm. Mica glanced over at Rin.
"Pizza before training?" Mica asked.

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
"PIZZA!" Fran shouted, while running downstairs to the dining table pizza, "MINE!" Fran said in a rather demonic voice while grabbing a slice of pizza and eating it whole, after all that ruckus Fran sat down like a normal human being... again, "hey Free, let's talk about your magic, what other things can you turn into other things" Fran asked Free curiously.

Finally, Mica was talking his language, free pizza? No doubt Rin was going to be there, no way could anyone ever pass up free pizza. The boy shot up from his resting position, he was ready to eat, he was surprised this school was actually treating them to something like this- let alone on their first day. Plus, there was another reason he had to go. "I would say the pizza should be your motivation for after your training buuut, everyone's gonna be there so why not. Plus, we might even meet our dream girls there- gotta make sure I look good."
Rin hopped from his bed and pulled out his phone, it was on the camera app in selfie mode. Moving just one strand of hair to the side, he was complete. "Done!" He grinned at Mica, checking to see if he was ready to go. "Ready?"

Free took a bite of pizza "well i'm not turning anything into another thing "I'm just changing how close or far a apart matter is." Free explained. "I'm going to get way more sciencie now ok. Ie if i turn water which is a liquid into a solid it becomes ice if I then sepreate the matter from each other it becomes water vapor. It's complicate I don't fully understand it and I haven't even tried ionizing a gas which will becom plasma for fear of my own safety as It could trigger a force as possible as small nuclear bomb." Free explained. "I thought the school would recognize the potential of my power, but no.' Free joked. "Hey F-class ain't that bad I got you Fran."

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Fran just listened to Free, clueless of what he's explaining, Fran did not understand anything about what Free just said, but he did understand the last sentence Free said, "awwwww, that's so sweet of you" Fran told Free, he turned his head and realized that they were the only ones in the dining room, "HEY UNICORN, DO YOU WANT PIZZA OR NOT!?" Fran shouted to Rin upstairs, but others probably heard that too.

Abrax DID tell him he couldn’t do much after, and ran after the little dragon and caught him. “Do not fear small one. He is just unconscious, he shall wake up in a few moments. He set the dragon down hopefully calmer. He then herd someone yell about pizza. Was it Free? No, it couldn’t be, it surely was Fran because of the yelling. He walked downstairs and found the pizza. He frowned. “Is this what you Americans call pizza?” He asked Free and Fran.

“Do you happen to have any dates or vegetables of some sort?” He said. He then looked down at a particular slice. He gasped. “You barbarians eat cow?! What do you think you are?! Some God of the sun?! Cow is a respected animal and shouldn’t be eaten!” He stormed off upstairs and into his room and laid down in bed. “Eating cow.....” he mumbled to himself.

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
"actually i'm not from america, i came from magic land, ok?", Fran joked, but Fran was shocked at Abrax, he doesn't like cows being eaten, "but it tastes soooo good, here try some" but before Fran could take a slice and give it to Abrax, he was already upstairs, "more for me, i guess" Fran told himself, Fran thought about what Abrax said and remembered that he called them barbarians, "hey, at least he called us barbarians,... that's a good thing, right?" Fran asked Free, while eating his most treasured slice of pizza "gracefully".

"I don't know about finding a dream girl here... all the classmates we met so far seem kinda... strange." Mica said, putting his hands in his pockets. As if to punctuate his point, Fran's voice echoed from the other room calling out about unicorns or something. Mica glanced at the closed door, then sighed and shook his head. When Rin turned to face Mica, Mica managed a smile.
"Yeah. Let's get some pizza." Mica said. Opening the door to their room, Mica looked out just in time to Abrax storm past and head back into his room. Huh... I wonder what's got him so upset looking... Mica thought. Brushing off the strange behavior, Mica headed into the kitchen area. Quite a few students were already there, eating pizza. The boy grabbed a plate and piece of pizza. He'd stick with just one piece of pizza for now, probably not a good idea to fill up before training. Mica glanced around the room once before looking over at Fran and Free.
"Hey, is Ms. Anne here? There was something I wanted to ask her." Mica asked the two.

EnigmaticMissingNo.

Previously McGlitchy
Kragnos was surprised by Abrax's bravery in the face of his form, so out of respect for the boy's fearlessness he sat himself next his passed out summoner. Every once in a while Leo would stir in a semi-conscious state, Kragnos worried about this fact but tried to ignore it the best he could. In the meantime Leo had gone on his own adventure, he awoke from a few minutes of darkness to find a raging fire surrounding him in an almost completely empty dark void. Suddenly a large figure descended from the black sky, a red dragon followed by millions of flying devils. The dragon released its fire upon Leo as the devils swarmed around him constantly taking swipes at him with their weapons, Leo dropped on to his knees from the pain. This terrible sensation was soon replaced with fear as the dragon and devils disappeared leaving behind three monstrous figures. A kraken that swam in the black ichor that was the floor, only showing a single, gigantic glowing yellow eye every once in a while. A giant that towered over Leo and hungrily stared at him, with the occasional drop of drool almost sweeping him away. And a leviathan that flew around in the dark sky creating large amounts of wind that threw Leo back to his knees. Finally appeared a woman with grey skin and red eyes, cloaked in royal lavender robes and golden armor, she looked down towards Leo and kicked him. Leo awoke with a yell, he clenched his heart trying to calm down and think about what had just happened. He looked around him and saw Kragnos sleeping next him and a rather angry looking Abrax walk into the room and lay in his bed. Leo didn't have the energy to do much so he called Kragnos to come sit in his lap as he took out his journal and wrote down what he had just experienced.

Rin grunted at Mica's comment, maybe there was just one, that was normal? Surely crazy wasn't the new norm these days... he hoped. They were gonna find out one way or another anyway but as soon as Rin looked toward the door, what he heard made him pause in disbelief. "Unicorn, do you want pizza or not!?" The black-haired boy took a few moments to register what he had just heard, then grew irritated. He was ready to charge out of the door to confront the rainbow boy, though Mica had already beat him to the door.

That was weird, the boy from earlier was already storming off down the hall, Abrax was his name or something. Must've not liked the kind of pizza they got... or maybe- Fran. "You already ticked off the un-tickable, Rainbow?" Rin yelled as he walked toward the dining room, or whatever room they were in. "And of course I'm not going to eat, idiot!" He told in a sarcastic tone as he grabbed a slice of pizza. Not long after, his gaze went around the room, as if he was searching for something. He sighed of disappointment, Mica was right nobody stood out to him... no 'dream girl,' shame.
"Guess you were right Mi- W-wait, Mica! Isn't Ms. Anne too old for you!" He teased, with a few snickers. "Just kidding, do your thing, I'll be over there if ya need me." He took a seat next to Fran and Free, though he was rather puzzled by Fran, he didn't have a slice of pizza. "Where's your pizza, Rainbow?" He'd ask, going in for a bite of his own.

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Fran took a couple of seconds to react to Rin teasing Mica, but eventually laughed, after that Fran turned his head to Rin, his question needs to be answered, "it's in the void of darkness, filled with demons that like to feed on human flesh for power, and unicorns who ask dumb questions to people" Fran said while grabbing another slice of pizza and ate it whole like pac-man, -i'm joking i already ate pizza, 3 slices already to be exact" Fran said with a smile across his face, Fran knew he had to leave some for the others, but he didn't want to.

Rin couldn't help but grin mischievously when he heard Fran's passively-aggressive insult. Looked like he wasn't just all sunshine and rainbows after all, good, still loud, though that'd probably never change. "Ehhh?" Was the only response he could muster when he saw him gulp a whole slice of pizza in one bite. He sighed at the sight of it. "Guess my question wasn't so stupid after all, huh? Since you eat like a beast." That did give Rin an idea though, something to cure this boredom he had recently acquired. He held the rest of his pizza up to his mouth, as if he was going to attempt to eat the rest in one bite. However, right when it reached his mouth he stopped and put it back. Nah, nevermind. He'd glance at Fran once more. "That was actually pretty cool. How'd you learn to do that?" Rin questioned.

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ellie had fallen asleep, she was rudely woken by the shouting. She sat up and looked around, Jay had stood and reached a hand out to her, "let's go" he said. She took his hand and pulled herself up. The two walked to find the others. When they found them they saw the pizza and decided to take a seat. Ellie grabbed a slice and ate it quite quickly. While Jay looked around at the rest of their classmates. They really were an interesting bunch.

Abrax looked in the direction of Leo. “I apologize for my furious state,” Abrax said to him, “Its good to see that your awake.” He noted that Leo could be in shock or something similar, or he was just extremely tired. It was hard to take his mind off the cow they were eating. Pizza, they called it? He shuddered even thinking about it. He was partially disgusted with his other classmates. They are cow, and they called whatever they were eating the wrong name! It is clearly P-I-Z-Z-A, and they interpret that for P-E-I-T-Z-A! They were so........strange..........

"We have margarita as well!" Free shouted after the boy. "Well Fran what's your family like, you a rich person or just another schmuck like me?"Free asked. Free kinda missed his family especially his little sister who Fran reminded him a lot of. "Hey Rin, Mica waht you guys up to apparently they throw a party at the first day of school you uys intrested we'd have to sneak in if you two are so intrested in girls this might be ya chance." Free told everyone and right as he turned around Ms Anne arrived.
"Free what you talking about?" She asked annoyed.
'Uhh nothing." free nervously responded it's fine just stay safe and be back at the dorms by 11." Ms Anne told him mischeviousley.
"Yes" Free muttered looking at Fran.

Mica simply sighed and sat down when Rin poked fun at him. The boy watched as the two kids with demon-like powers showed up and took a seat at the table as well. They hadn't told Mica their names yet, but other than having demon-like powers they didn't seem super strange. Just... kind of strange. Just then, the door to one of the rooms slammed open. Mica turned to see a girl with black hair and a leather jacket storm towards the table. She looked pretty... pissed. Around her neck was a rather large and heavy-looking gem. Before Mica could even say hello, the punk girl had already grabbed a plate, some pizza, and was on her way back to her room. She slammed the door shut behind her, and after another moment muffled punk rock music could be heard coming from her room. Huh... I wonder what she's so upset about. Mica thought.

Mica went back to eating his pizza. He listened as Free mentioned a party that was about to be thrown. Mica shifted uncomfortably. He never really was one for the party scene. Luckily, before he could respond, Ms. Anne showed up. Mica figured that now would be a pretty good time to voice his concern.
"Hey, uh, Ms. Anne?" Mica asked after he finished his slice of pizza. "That fighting exercise we did today.... Are we going to be expected to do more fighting exercises like that one? I mean, are they normal?"

EnigmaticMissingNo.

Previously McGlitchy
Abrax's apology seemed sincere, but it was clear that his outrage continued, "It's not really a problem, I'm more concerned with why you're angry." Leo flipped back to the page about the dog and summoned the little armored canine, he moved it close to Abrax and had it look playfully up towards him. "How about you tell me what happened while I was passed out, if you'd rather not tell me I've heard that some people feel more comfortable talking to dogs instead. Not to mention that no person can resist the cuteness of a dog, unless you're that one guy that I saw kick a dog a couple of days ago, then again I'm pretty sure he wasn't human."

Abrax stared at the dog in amazement. “Is that, a Jackel?” He asked. “It is......not as ferocious as I thought they were in the ancients drawing of them protecting the pharaoh........” He gazed out for a few moments, and then returned to the conversation. “Those people eat cow! Do you know how disgusting that is?! Cow is a respectable animal!”

He shook his head in disappointment. “Things are so different here than back home........”

EnigmaticMissingNo.

Previously McGlitchy
Leo stared at him in confusion, he had never really heard of somebody not eating cow out of respect, maybe the occasional vegan that had complained about their food selection at the circus, but he had never heard cow singled out among all the other meats. Abrax had also called the dog a jackel and gave a reaction that surprised and further confused Leo. "So um... I don't really know what to say, I guess things are just really different from what you're used to. I can't say much beyond that. You aren't going to change what they do and you shouldn't change who you are to make up for this difference. If I have to be completely honest you're best off either ignoring it or talking to Ms. Anne about your concerns. I'm also really surprised you haven't heard about some of the other really big dishes. Like burgers, which are literally a slab of beef put in between some bread. Or..." Leo continued with a list of beef dishes like steak and sloppy joes.

"No for every one else aside from a couple a school events and the couple of tasks the school will give you but Mica I'll make sure you can do as much fighting as you possibly can." Ms Anne told him seriously. "Well I'm going home." She told the boys and grabbed her car keys from the top of the fridge and walked outside.
"Well I haven't really got to know you guys Rin and Mica how does your magic work it seems interesting." Free told them Kinda bored he didn't really wanna go to the party as he was pretty tired.

Last edited:
As much fighting as he possibly could...? Mica's heart sank when Ms. Anne said that. The last thing he wanted to do was fight people... It was more than likely that Mica was going to be the one getting thrashed anyway. Mica watched as Ms. Anne left then sighed, and continued to eat his pizza. Well... at least it wouldn't be that often that he would be forced to fight. Maybe the others would be chill, and just let him off like Rin did. But what if the fighting factored into their grades? Oh, that would really suck... Rin seemed to be pretty capable with fighting, maybe he could teach Mica some stuff...

Free's question pulled Mica out of his thoughts, and he turned his attention to the blond haired boy.
"Well, I don't really know. I think that's why it's called magic." Mica said to Free. "I just kind of... envision what weapon I want in my head, then focus on it, then it forms. Usually, the more complicated the weapon, the harder I have to focus and the longer it takes to form. I don't even know why I have this ability, since I'm a first generation magic user. My parents weren't really magical at all."

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Fran smiled mischievously and said "MAGIC", even he didn't know how he did it, Fran just went along with his instincts, he heard what Ms. Anne said, and suddenly smiled like every time, "YAY, SCHOOL ACTIVITIES!" Fran shouted while running back upstairs to his room, he opened the door and closed it, he went up to the top bed and cried quietly, "yay, school activities" Fran whispered to himself.

Abrax shuddered. “Ms. Anne? Certainly not. That woman is practically mad. The way she talks to us........” Abrax listened to the food that Leo was describing in disgust. “Why would people do such a terrible thing to a cow?”

He then turned his attention to-ugh....that boy Fran. Apparently he was yelling about, school activities? “That boy doesn’t make much sense to me.......” Abrax quietly said.

Rin growled at Free's question, he literally despised talking about his own magic. It seemed so lackluster in comparison to everyone else's here, that was not a good sign. "It's just what you see, a horn." He didn't really feel like going into the hidden magical side of it, since he didn't even understand it himself. However what he saw next completely took his mind off the conversation and lit up his eyes, a girl with his style! "H-hold up!" Rin shouted, trying to catch the punk-girl's attention, yet it was futile. Her attitude seemed less than plausible, but she dressed better than most.
He settled down with a sigh of disappointment, mission failed. Although the boy quickly readjusted himself, not trying to let the other two see him like that. "Say, Free. Wanna help me test Mica's abilities?"

"Hell yeah!" Free announced excited. "I'm pretty bored I'd love something to do he seems like he doesn't even try to use his powers he maybe needs a little push." Free told Rin mischievously told his new friend. Rin even if your horn isn't t amazing you can always try and even if this gig doesn't work out you can always gt a normal job after all it seems were just being trained to be better soldiers." Free muttered. "Well what you got in mind for Mica?" Free excitedly asked Rin.

"Tch, yeah right I'm gonna become the greatest fighter." Rin told Free. "I'm not suited for normal jobs." He held a smug face, although when Free asked him about what he was going to make Mica do... well he didn't really know. "I dunno, let's just go outside. We can find out afterwards." Rin stated, rising from his seat and fixing his gaze on the door. "But since Ms. Anne said we're gonna have to fight, we can do something along that line." He didn't wait for a response and went straight for the exit, sooner or later he found himself outside. What could we do...?

Let's think about it tomorrow?" free told Rin going to bed and getting comfy he was exhausted from using his magic.
Elsewhere in a large city. 5 masked individuals showed up to a government agency and began killing the reaserhchers and stole the head researches computer and put a USB in. They then left into a car which was extremely fast.

Last edited:
Mica started when Fran suddenly yelled 'magic', and watched as the rainbow haired boy sprinted back to his dorm room.
"Wh... what the..." Mica muttered, very, very confused. There was something... there was definitely something wrong with that kid. Mica stared at the door to Free's room, a little concerned, before shaking his head and turning back to his pizza. Finishing up his last slice, the boy watched as Rin got up and headed out the door. Welp. Looks like it's training time. Mica put away his dirty paper plate and followed Rin outside. He was a little nervous, but was feeling ready.
"So, uh... what are we going to be doing?" Mica asked. "Got any ideas?"