• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Magic Misfits

Mica cringed when Ms. Anne told him that he was going to have to fight.
"Look, I just don't want to-" Before Mica was able to say anything more to the teacher, the golden-eyed boy from before had spoken to him. Feeling a little flustered, Mica raised his hands and started to back up.
"L-look, man... I don't really want to fight." Mica said. It was true when Mica said he had never thrown a punch before. The teen had always tried to stay out of fights, and didn't want to make this one his first. He had no idea what sort of magic that Rin had, and while he was curious, Mica did NOT want to find out this way.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Murielle's attention diverted to Ms. Anne. A fight... Oh! Murielle laughed at herself, thinking that the student in front of her touched Poison Ivy or something. She looked up at the sun. Bright and colourful... Great! Maybe she would have time to train her magic! She grabbed a seed from her pocket, trying to amplify the sun's energy. As she planned, the seed sprouted, and then grew into a sapling. Mother-like, she buried the sapling's seed under the ground, smiling at her new creation.

Rin sighed when he heard the boy, did he really not trust in his own abilities that much? So much that he wouldn't even try to fight back? Well it couldn't be helped then, it looked like the boy wanted to avoid fighting at all costs anyway. "K." Rin yawned as he faced the boy again, "you win." He walked back over to his seat and sat there, resting his head on his hand once again as if none of that ever happened. Thank god, that was nerve-wracking. Surprised he never fought at least once though, oh well.

"Ahhh guess this is what I get for teaching for class F." Ms Anne muttered. "Okay next battle Leo vs Murielle." Ms Anne announced.
"No wonder were in the F-class." Free laughed watching the 2 boys not fight. Hey Fran your powers pretty strong doesn't it tire you out?" `Free asked curios. "It's a pretty cool ability, but seems pretty simple." Free told Fran curios.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Murielle turned around, curious of why her name was called. Assuming it was to fight, she got up and walked toward the battlefield. "Okay, who's gonna try and take me down today?", she asked, not expecting for anyone to put up much of a fight. Lukas laughed at her arrogance, and slowly recited a song in his head. If she was put in the F-Class, she clearly wouldn't have such a grasp over magic. Then, he thought of himself. "She does have a point...", he said to himself. curious of what her magic was.

Mica let out a relieved sigh when the teacher caved and moved onto the next fight. He instantly relaxed and glanced over at the golden-eyed boy with the horn. So his name was Rin... Mica walked over and decided to sit down next to him.
"Uh... Hey." Mica said to Rin. Mica watched as a girl got up for the next fight, and glanced around for Leo. That was the kid that was able to summon things by reading them, right? That sounded like a pretty strong Magic. Mica wondered why he was in F-Class, and not at least in Middle Class. If these were the abilities of people in the F-Class... Mica wondered how strong the people in the Middle and High classes were...
"So, uh... sorry if you wanted to fight me, or something..." Mica said to Rin.

The boy was now silently anticipating the next battle. He hoped it would be exciting enough for him to forget what just happened. But to his surprise, the boy he was just up against came to sit next to him. His eyes relunctantly glanced at him, expecting the guy to say something. What shocked him even more was that the bo- ...Mica had apologized for "not fighting him." Rin's gaze refocused itself to the front of the classroom after hearing his apology. "You know you don't have to apologize for that type of thing. People might start thinking you're just some weakling." He huffed, though that was a little too cold, even for him. "It's fine, don't worry about it. But I still don't get it, if I had powerful magic like yours, I'd use it every chance I got." He shrugged, figuring it was useless to try and understand.

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
"I KNOW RIGHT, LIKE IT"S SUPER COMPLICATED, LIKE HOW DOES AN ARROW MADE OF FIRE, FORM IN MY HAND, LIKE HOW!?" Fran explained rapidly to Free, it seems like he's making new friends, it doesn't tire him though, but it hurts him, Fran was excited to see the next battle move on, it was a... girl?, hm, come to think of it, isn't she like the only girl in F-Class, but Fran was delighted to hear Leo's name though, Fran likes Leo because he's funny too, AND he has a super cool magic, "i wonder if Leo can write a story about an ice cream, that he can summon like thousands of it" Fran thought to himself.

"I... I dunno." Mica said. He looked at his hand, then back up at the fight getting ready to start. "I... I guess I'm just kinda scared. I don't want to hurt people, but it looks like that's all my magic's good at doing. How am I supposed to use my magic to help people if all it's good for is hurting people? Become some sort of vigilante? I couldn't do that..."
Mica sighed and looked back at the fight.
"I just came to the school to learn about magic in general. I didn't think that we'd be using it to fight one another." Mica said.

When the boy spoke, it opened up a new perspective in Rin's mind. He'd forgotten that not everybody likes fighting as much as he did, a lot of people were different than him. He was one of them for sure, but what a coincidence that was... he was blessed with a good magic suited for combat, yet didn't like to fight at all. On the other hand, Rin was cursed with an useless magic unfit for combat, yet he liked the idea of fighting. That's just how life worked sometimes wasn't it?
"Become a firefighter... they use axes don't they? Axes are weapons, you can help people like that or something." He'd suggest, almost looking embarrassed by his own words, though Rin sighed afterwards and sat up straight. "Look, I think we got off on the wrong foot. I'm no jerk and I can't lie, you've tapped into my curiosity. So how about after class, we test what you can do and decide if fighting is all your magic is good for afterwards, yeah?"

Mica listened to Rin, a little surprised at what he had to say. He looked over at Rin, trying to see if it was just him trying to make fun of him or something. But it seemed like he really wanted to help. Mica couldn't help but to smile.
"Thanks, man." Mica said. Was there really a way to try to use his magic for things other than fighting? It didn't seem likely. But then again... Mica gave the firefighter suggestion some more thought. If he could focus on summoning better spirit armor, maybe that could help as well... The only problem was, Mica wasn't too familiar with how his spirit armor defended against things like fire. He would have to test that out.
"So... What's your magic? I'm assuming it's got something to do with your horn?" Mica asked Rin.

EnigmaticMissingNo.

Previously McGlitchy
Leo entered the classroom and picked a seat towards the middle of the class, he remained quiet as the teacher went on about their how terrible they were and then swiftly changed to something about proving people wrong. He was surprised by the teacher’s enthusiasm, but thinking about how embarrassing it must be to teach the F class, his surprise was soon replaced by skepticism. Was she really interested in helping us? Or was it the only way she wouldn’t be ridiculed? Leo decided to not dwell on the idea much longer believing that either way he would gain something. The teacher then continued asking Fran and another student named Free to demonstrate their powers, they gave an amazing show and Leo got some more material for his story. Next up was supposed to be Mica and Rin, but Mica refused to fight, so Ms. Anne instead called up a student named Murielle and Leo. Murielle stood up first and quite confidently asked to see who she would be fighting. Leo stood up and responded to Murielle’s question, “Hello there I’m Leo, I’ll be your opponent today.” As he finished his response, Leo took out his journal and frantically flipped through the pages looking for something useful.

"Yeah, don't mention it." He'd tell Mica, but when he looked at him, it looked like he was thinking about something. He decided it was best to not disturb him and began thinking why the next battle hadn't started yet. What's going on up there? Suddenly, Mica asked Rin what his magic was, he thought their conversation was over. "Yeah probably. It feels like I have magic in it, but the magic feels... strange I guess?" Rin grinned like somebody who had a trick up their sleeve, as he demonstrated another skill of his horn. "All I can do with it right now is this." The horn would extend upwards whilst he talked, it was probably around 10ft now. "That's not all!" The horn began bending into a spiraled shape, then slowly reclined back into the standard size and shape on Rin's forehead. "Yeah that's all I can right now."

Last edited:
"Whoa." Mica said, watching as Rin demonstrated the magic with his horn. That was... pretty cool. He hadn't expected a magic like that. Then again, Mica wasn't sure what he was expecting. Mica still thought it was pretty impressive. He already had so many questions.
"Can you bend it any direction, or does it have to be a spiral? Can you bend your horn and grow it at the same time?" Mica asked. He also wanted to know many other things, like... why does it grow? Where does the part of the horn that wasn't originally there come from? But Mica decided to keep these questions to himself for now.

Rin smirked when he heard the other student's reaction, he certainly wasn't expecting him to be any kind of amazed. It all shattered when Mica began to ask questions, because here came the disappointing truth to it all. His smirk subsided as he got ready to answer his questions, well at least the best he could. "Uh yeah, I can bend it however I want. Yes, I can bend and grow it at the same time... but it takes a lot more concentration. I'm hoping this school can help me out, y'know?" Rin didn't really look troubled as he spoke, he actually seemed laid-back as if he knew this place could help him out.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Murielle was truly confused on what her opponent was doing, though wouldn't let it get to her head. She reached in her pocket for numerous seeds, and picked out a good one. The Cape Sundew. Her favourites were carnivorous plants, as she could double their size if the sun was right. She looked up at the sky, the sun was shining, though it appeared some clouds were going to cover it sooner or later. Worried, she held the seed, warming it up with all her magic. It started to grow exponentially. About triple the size of the average Sundew, it was massive. She would've planted a few more, though messing with the sun was too risky. She could easily take control of carnivorous plants, due to both of them using photosynthesis. This essentially makes Murielle a plant. She has special brain waves that can transmit messages to plants, and if she uses her intellect in transmission, the plant gets overwhelmed and is controlled by her. Determined she would win, she glared at Leo, trying to decode his magic.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Jay and Ellie Fortuna were not happy, being thrown out of the higher class and straight to the bottom of the barrel. They were lead to join there new class, Ellie was loudly expressing her displeasure as they entered, "..but they're all weak, worthless.." she stopped her self after realising they were here. Before either twin could react the man who had led them there had vanished. So now there stood the once proud Fortuna Twins. They glanced around, what were they expected to do.

EnigmaticMissingNo.

Previously McGlitchy
Leo watched Murielle pulled out a few seeds and picked out one that she grew into a strange, large plant. Leo was calmed by the plant's growth believing it to be as harmless as the mold that stained parts of the classroom. He flipped faster through the pages hoping to make a swift retaliation to Murielle's move. Leo finally placed his finger on a page that he found satisfactory for the situation. He read from the passage, "The Flame Goddess, tired of the insolent dark elves and orcs, released her terrible swarm of flying devils armed with blades and tridents of cursed ebony." Leo quickly turned the book towards the plant and said, "Okay my minions of flame, release upon this plant your absolute fury!" A large army of hundreds of small winged devils, each only about the size of a small fly, erupted from his journal. The swarm followed through with their instructions and attempted to attack the large plant with their weapons. Leo was thrown back by the sudden release of the devils, he was able to maintain his footing but struggled to keep his control over the devils, never having had so many creatures out at once.

Rin almost fell back in his seat when he saw Leo summon so many evil looking things from his book. He frantically glanced at Mica and pointed to the battle. "What the HECK is that!" It was so much commotion going on, that he couldn't hear the twins words upfront as they entered. Actually he paid them no mind, the battle had all of the boy's attention now. I hope that kid knows what he's doing up there, I don't want those things near me! Whatever, the teach' can handle that, right?

Mica smiled at Rin's comment, and was about to say something when the fight started. And whoa, was it an explosive start. The first move was made by the girl Ms. Anne called Murielle. Quickly planting a seed, it grew rapidly into a huge plant. It appeared to be some sort of stalk, and at the top part branched out into many smaller "branches". At the end of each "branch", the plant secreted a drop of some sort of liquid. But other than being large, Mica couldn't really see the purpose of any of that. The one she was facing was Leo, the student that said his magic was being able to summon things he read out of his book. And read he did. Mica watched as Leo summoned what looked like a small swarm of fire-like beings. Rin seemed quite intimidated by the fight to say the least.
"I... I thought this class was for people with the lowest levels of magic? If these are the lowest levels, I don't want to see what the upper and middle classes can do in a fight..." Mica said to Rin.

Abrax looked upon the second battle. Plants, and little fire demons. Interesting. One had plant powers, the other was a storyteller summoner. He had never heard of these types of magic before. He would just have to observe some more. ¨Weapon summoner, you must study one magic at a time to fully understand the whole concept. It is a difficult thing to learn fellow classmate.¨ He said as he watched the battle

Last edited:
Rin gritted his teeth at Mica's comment, dang why'd he have to go and say that? It was true though, how exactly did these people make it into F-class? "Homeschool is looking real nice, right now..." Rin said in response to Mica, he'd then lean back in his chair in order to watch how this fight will unfold. Well, he was until that boy from earlier- the one with the flute began to talk. He referred to somebody as weapon summoner, one could only assume he was talking to Mica. Wow, the kid was already famous on the first day, anyway Rin paid no mind to their soon-to-be conversation, if there was even going to be one. Rin was no eavesdropper- well not to conversations that didn't interest him, however if one was to catch his attention, then that's a different story and so he kept an ear out just in case. Wonder what that dude's magic is, probably something to do with his flute. Ehh, probably not, that's too obvious. He glanced at Abrax from the corner of his eye, yet he still couldn't manage to think of what kind of magic he wielded. Must be something lame like knowledge or something, what a shame. Rin's eyes came off the other student and lowered, he was slightly bored and couldn't hide it to save his life.

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Fran was amazed at this girl's magic, it was plants, Fran wished Leo would summon something like zombies or the undead or even better... demons, and Fran's wish was granted, Leo did summon demons, and they were on fire, "OH MY GAWD!, THAT IS CRAZY YA'LL" Fran shouted, this was new, he thought that maybe he would be the strongest one in F-Class, Fran stood up for some reason, and noticed... TWINS!, "OH MY GAWD YA'LL", Fran shouted saying the exact same things he said just seconds ago, Fran walked up to them and introduced himself, "hi, i'm Fran, nice to meet you, do you both have that twin thing where you finish each other's sentences?" Fran asked the Twins with curiosity in his eyes.

Abrax was getting annoyed by this Fran person. Constantly yelling, constantly amazed. Almost like he’s never seen other magic before. Strange, he would have to add that to his notes.

Abrax saw Rin looking at him out of the corner of his eye. He frowned. Most people didn’t pay much attention to him, or in fact, any attention at all. It was strange. He had always observed people, and now he was being watched. “You,” Abrax said pointing at Rin, “have the gift of curiosity, but is easily bored by things you have no interest in. At least that’s what’s in my notes.”
Abrax continued to stare at him with his dark brown eyes.

Mica turned to the strange Egyptian student, a bit confused by his comment.
"Uh... yeah. Okay?" Mica said. He didn't really understand what this strange Egyptian kid was talking about. He had to study one magic at a time to understand the whole concept? Like... as in, study one magic to understand magic as a whole? That... didn't really seem right. Magic had so many different parts and forms, that study just a single person's magic couldn't possibly cover magic as a whole. Or did he mean one type of magic, like summoning or emitter? Well, that was still the same problem as before. The next thing the Egyptian kid caught Mica's ear, and he turned his attention back to the strange kid.
"Uh... Notes? How can you have notes on us already? We've only been in this class for, like... not even that long." Mica said in confusion to Abrax. "Does that have something to do with your magic?"

Abrax looked to Mica. ¨No. It has nothing to do with my magic. I can already tell by how you look, how you talk, and what you talk about.¨ Abrax continued to watch the fight. ¨My magic will not be revealed until my time has come. But to whoever I face, I will be sorry if I accidentally hurt you.¨ He said, not looking away.
¨Your name means loved one.¨ He said to Mica. ¨Picked up some Latin in my studies. And Rin means dignified.¨

Abrax watched the plants with curiosity.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Jay and Ellie turned to the boy, "no we don't" said Jay before Ellie stepped forward "so what is this then, some kind of fighting thing" she looked around "may we join in" Jay asked a little more calmly than his sister, I am however assuming that this is one on one, so me and my sister will be at a slight example, we haven't practice much in 'duels' solo". He casually spun a fireball around his hand, while Ellie muttered some words under her breath and a black hell hound appeared, Ellie sat on its back and looked around expectingly.

Rin's stomach began to turn but he managed to look at the boy once more, to be honest he was giving him the chills. The fact that he knew more about his own name than he did made him feel anxious, was he planning something by writing those "notes" he mentioned earlier. Possibly a plan to destroy the whole school? "Hey... you might wanna tone it down, before someone thinks you're serious." He said with a few forced laughs in between his words. The strange part was that he wasn't laughing at all, how long did he intend to keep this joke rolling? Fortunately for the boy, there was some commotion by the front of the class, giving the horned-boy an excuse to turn away from the awkward conversation. However what Rin laid his eyes upon didn't necessarily help him either, he sighed at the sight of a girl riding some demon puppy. "Really, more demons...? At this rate I might just switch schools all together." He'd say whilst shaking his head in disbelief, though he made sure not to rejoin the conversation nearest to him.

Once again, Mica found the Egyptian kid's comments rather... odd. And not in a good way. Just the way that the kid spoke, and held himself, and watched everyone... Mica found it kind of creepy as well.
"Ooookay..." Mica said, turning away from Abrax. Glancing over at Rin, Mica looked at what Rin was looking at. A new pair of students were up and looking ready to fight, a girl and a guy. They seemed to look pretty similar, and if Mica had to guess he would say they were related. The girl was sitting on a large, demonic-looking dog, while the boy was doing some tricks with the fire. Mica definitely agreed with Rin.
"I said it once, I'll say it again." Mica said quietly to Rin. "I thought this class was for people with weak magic."
Seeing as the two were about to fight, Mica sighed and stood up.
"Uh... Hey." Mica called out to Jay and Ellie. "The teacher is the one that issues out the fights. You guys are probably going to have to wait until she's ready to spectate and take notes. That's the whole part of the activity, so she can judge our magic."

Rin shrugged and chuckled slightly at Mica's comment, he was still right. When he was finally starting to relax, Mica rose from his seat in what seemed like an instant to Rin. Nonetheless, that scared the living daylight out of him, making the golden-eyed kid flinch in retaliation. After concluding what he was doing, Rin sighed and resumed his relaxation, though it felt like he needed to help his new buddy out, if even just a little. Rin glanced at the twins. "Hey Hell Flames and Puppy Tamer, come sit down and tell us how you both managed to make it into F-Class." His horn pointed to a few empty seats next to Mica and himself, a bead a sweat dripped from Rin's face due to his magic. Yet it was hard to see through his poker face.

"Hey kid, this is the perfect opportunity for you to take more of those 'notes.'" Rin said jokingly to the other kid, before looking back at the twins.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Jay turned to the boy, the flame in his hand vanishing, he strolled over, as he sat down he said "we were moved down from the higher class for being to reckless and uncontrollable, so as punishment we were sent here. So yeah, anything else anyone would like to know?" he asked keeping his serenity about him, Ellie however, unsummoned her hellhound and casually strolled over. She looked around the groups, these people seemed interesting, but this was still a punishment so she was moody none the less.

"Wow" Look at the time!" Ms Anne shouted"We'll go to your dorms now. "And don't worry Mauriele and Ellie." Your room is in a separate section from all the boys." MS Anne reassured her. "Hey Fran Wanna room together?" Free asked Fran Hopefully. Ms Anne shows them the dorms and they were beyond disappointing five doors which led to rooms with 2 bunk beds per room a kitchen which had a semi working fridge and no working lights in the house. "Well welcome home, I know it ain't much but it'll do ya well." MS Anne told the class fondly. Take ya rooms. "C'mon Fran!" Free motioned for his new friend to follow him he jumped onto one one of the beds and immediately fell through it

Last edited:
Abrax shooed the joke away. Although, these people were interesting. One of them held a fire ball out n their hand. Unlike Fran, it didn’t burn him. This could be the development of fire controlling magic.

He walked to the dorms Ms. Anne showed them, and chose the one one the far left, the last one. He opened the door, and was pleasantly surprised. Although it looked bad to these others, in Egypt there was stone and sun. This was much much better. He rested on the bottom bunk, and waited for his roommate to show up. He had noted from the way people turned from him that they thought he was creepy, and he couldn’t blame them. If his roommate thought that way, he felt bad for them. Abrax closed his eyes, but wasn’t asleep.

EnigmaticMissingNo.

Previously McGlitchy
Leo’s battle was suddenly canceled by Ms. Anne, apparently due to time constraints. Leo wasn’t complaining as he let out a sigh of relief that caused the devil swarm to disappear. Ms. Anne then stated that the class would choose their dorms now, Leo was worried by the notion of having to pick a roommate. To pick a person that he would share a room with was a matter of many factors but it finally came to down to a few facts. As Leo was led towards the dorms he though about his options, “Mica was hesitant to use his powers, Rin... well he had a horn, and Fran was a good candidate but Free had already asked him.” All that was left was the two students he didn’t know, all he had even got to see from the two was one of them talk to the other students and the other hold a fireball. As Leo thought about his options, one of the students he didn’t know made their way to a dorm on the far left. Leo decided he’d go with this guy, Leo knocked the door of the dorm and said “Hi there! My name’s Leo, I was hoping to use this dorm too.”

Abrax continued to close his eyes and responded to him. “You are Leo, no? Your name is Latin for lion which means brave one.” He opened his eyes and looked at him straight in the face. “You have a unique ability but have slight trouble using it hence why your creatures are extremely small for the way you describe them in your text.”

“Being my roommate may not be your best choice. You are a summoner, no? If you want to grow in your strength I suggest you bunk with Mica or another summoner so you can learn from each other and grow.”

EnigmaticMissingNo.

Previously McGlitchy
The student's initial analysis of Leo's name wasn't of much interest to him, being that he was looking for a place to stay not a linguistics lesson. Leo was about to ask if they could share the room when the student opened their eyes and looked straight at Leo, they gave an analysis of Leo's magic, more specifically his limitations. The student continued by giving a logical and well thought out suggestion for who he should stay with. Leo was, for the most part, confused but pushed forward through his lack of understanding to try and give a coherent response, "So first off, I usually prefer a person introduce themselves before deciding to breakdown my magical abilities. Now that thing about the small creatures I summoned, yeah you pretty much hit the nail on the head about that, but I could have summoned them larger, just so you know. And the roommate thing... again you have a point but I have a counter argument, I think. If I go with someone who is a summoner how am I supposed to get new material for my stories? Also you seem to be smart so wouldn't it be better for me to stick around you and grow my other skills that aren't great?" Leo really wasn't sure about his counter argument but he did know one thing, now that this kid offered up a logical argument for where he should stay, he would continue to push the idea that he should stay here instead of anywhere else.

“If you couldn’t summon them bigger then why didn’t you? You wanted to win, I knew that, but you also don’t want to hurt your classmates now do you?” He grinned.

“Now onto the fact about the ‘your smart so I should be around you’ part. Sure I am smart, but I am greatly observant. I usually keep all important info in me and share others with you.” Abrax took off his turban revealing his jet black hair, and he raked his hand through it. “Grow your others skills hmm? That will be hard. Bunk with me if you want, but your experience might be....indescribable....”

EnigmaticMissingNo.

Previously McGlitchy
"Well, yeah, why would I want to hurt anybody I don't know? Also what's with the grin, are you implying something? Not that it matters much, I'm not really one to get angry at something like that or really at much else now that I think about it. Am I rambling, I feel like I'm rambling?" Leo decided to shut up and let the student continue, they took off their strange headgear, and began to talk about the flaws in Leo's arguments. Leo decided to not respond again, knowing that his own arguments weren't exactly the most thought out, the student finally gave permission for Leo to go ahead the stay. Though they did finish on an ominous note, Leo was more intrigued than discouraged by the notion, "Well now that everything's been settled I'll be moving in." Leo walked into the room, sat on the floor against a wall, took out his journal, and began to work on the character he had based off of Fran. Leo suddenly remembered something he wanted to ask the student, "Oh yeah, by the way, who are you?"

“My name Abrax. I was part of a snake charming group and my teacher took me in as his apprentice.” He looked at him and smiled. “If you want I will give you a demonstration of what my magical abilities are, but be warned that you may not be able to do much after. That is if I choose you as my so called, ‘victim’, but I do not look at it that way.”

He looked around the room. “These rooms are nice aren’t they?” He asked.

EnigmaticMissingNo.

Previously McGlitchy
"Well it's great to meet you Abrax. I would love to see a demonstration of your magic, but I'd rather not be the example." Leo thought about the problem for a bit before he remembered the slime he had summoned for Fran earlier. "Do you think that your magic would work on one of my summoned creatures? I think I have a creature somewhere in here that might work..." Leo flipped through some pages before stopping on one that described goblins, "Yep, here they are! Just say the word and I'll summon something that might work." Abrax had also commented on the room, Leo gave his own opinion, "I guess. I'm sure it's not up to standards for some of the places I've visited, but it's definitely better than where I live. Then again, I'm pretty sure most places are better than a tent."