1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Lugi and Yoshi Gen!!!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Chat' started by Lugiasian, Jan 4, 2005.

1. Here's my winning entry:

[​IMG]

Stegreen, Cloverdon, and Chlorosaurus, grass Pokemon starters of the Lugi Gen.

[​IMG]

Calicember, Pyline, and Napurr, fire Pokemon starters of the Lugi Gen. Rumour has it Napurr may even be featured on one of Pokecharms's banners....

[​IMG]

And finally, Snakua, Vipydro, and Drakuagon, water Pokemon starters of the Lugi Gen. I LOVE Drakuagon; it's my fave creation.

Any comments?

These nine have gained me the title of Nem's Artistic Bitch :p -- oh, and also landed me the job of being in charge of the Nem Gen's art.

Now, where's Yoshi's entry?

2. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza
    Staff Member Administrator

To rank them I'd have to say I like the Water line first, then the grass, than the kitties. I totally agree about Drakuagon. It'd be the first neat looking final Water-starter form in awhile :D

So you're gonna draw Nem's creations, eh? That's something I'd like to see completed ^^

3. Doctor Oak

Staff Member Overlord

The kitties were my favourite. ^^ I want me some fire kitties for real.

4. baratron

baratron Moderator of Elder Scrolls
    Staff Member Moderator

I like the Water ones best, then the Fire, then the Grass. I'm putting the Grass ones last because I think the Grass-dinosaur Pokemon thing is a bit... old. I mean, there are 2 generations of Grass-dinosaur starters already, plus things like Tropius.

I take it Drakuagon would be joint Water/Dragon type?

5. Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator

Here's my entry, edition 1. I'll post the others when I can be bothered to upload them:

[​IMG]

I re-did them all for the changed entry in a better attempt to win. I only lost 'cause my scanner's dead though :p:D