• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Lost Realm (Pokémon Mystery Dungeon)

"The what?" Malphas shouted. He looked one last time to the room. And then, he saw it. the candle was in hanging on a wall, moving a lot, threatening to get free from the hook that was holding it. "Oh no... I didn't pay this house just to get burned the first time I got it." Malphas said, going out of the table again, taking the candle and blowing it out. Then, he returned to the table and covered again the bags.

Aepora looked distracted, looking to the door of the wardrobe. His eyes started to glow in a pink tone. He was watching through the door and could see the actuation of Malphas. When he was finished, his eyes turned to normal, turned to the Pichu, and, still holding with one of his paws the bags that Malphas gave them before, he started to talk. "He's too proud for saying it, but... Thanks for the warning."

Anubis follow's Charlie as soon as he feels shaking. Marona is frozen stiff with fright. She cannot figure out how to move her legs. She cries out" Help!", and starts to cry. She loses her balance and you can hear a sickening snap as her front left leg breaks. She then faints from the pain.

"I told you - Stop now! I will never give you ANYTHING!" The Budew shouted. "Pff. Your not someone to just give up. Impressive, I must say. But still, I'll take those BY FORCE!" The Weavile exclaimed, using more Shadow Claws. Soon, the Budew fainted and dropped his money, also known as the Poké. "Heh! Thanks a lot!" Usain shouted, leaving his two teammates laughing hysterically.

Pichu nodded absently, not really paying attention to what he said. All he noticed was the slight pink lighting that illuminated the wardrobe. "Is that normal for noctowls?" he asked.

(Question, y'all are in a treehouse, right?)

As the day shifted over to the skies of murkniness, Daniel had made his way over to the Village of Creek after hours ellasped, as he was now in his underground house that most perceived as a myth. He was oblivious to the other events that went on, as he sat on his hay-patched bed that was next to the nightstand with a candle whose flame silently waved back with a blank look. Daniel quietly got onto his bed, as he transformed into a rock and covered himself with the hay to conceal his miniscule body. He lied motionless minutes later with the silence that echoed throughout his small, underground house, as the flame dispersed into harmless vapor the second he was entering his phase of REM.

Meanwhile, an Axew was walking throughout the forest alone in the gloomy nights, as the area was desolate and filled with extreme sorrow that came from the leaves that hesitantly quivered about from the Axew's presence of noticeable stomping. Every wandering Pokémon within immediate vicinity terrifyingly scattered about from his malevolent aura that continuously pulsated from his small, but pessimistic body.

The Axew trudged towards a tall tree that towered over the modest trees that attempted to outgrow it. The Axew gripped onto a moderate piece of rough rope on his left hand, and his quietly chiming rattle on the other. The Axew gave a deepened sigh of downcast, as he threw the rope on the third lowest branch and fastened it from the bottom. He made a loop at the base of the rope that was big enough for his head to fit through, as a gasp of horror could be heard from a close distance.

A rush of footsteps came towards the Axew while he was tightening the loop in place, as a voice of concern called out in shock, "W- why are you here in the middle of the night?! A- and... please... d- don't tell me y- you're d- doing... what i- I'm thinking y- you're d- do- doing!"

The Axew was speechless towards the tall, pink and creamish figure that carefully approached him. He gave a vague glance at her, as her surprised eyes quickly took note of the despondency from his teary eyes that tacitly divulged an air of utmost, disconsolate melancholy that surrounded her with bitter virulence.

The Pokémon calmly spoke in a modest tone with a motherly voice, "What are you doing in the middle of the night like that, and why are you doing this to yourself? I understand that you've been a bit upset after I saw what happened earlier at the Village, but..."

The Axew glared at the Pokémon with his baby red eyes, as he retorted while quietly sobbing, "But what... and why are you here? A- aren't you supposed to be s- sl- sleeping?"

The Pokémon replied while her feelers noiselessly shook with significant concern, "Sometimes, I stay awake a bit longer than usual. I usually come here to get some berries late in the night when everyone's napping off. Now come on, look up at me... you know that doing this isn't the way to go!"

The Axew retorted again while his rattle emitted a faint, pink light, "That's e- ea- easy for y- y- you to s- sa- say..."

While the mysterious Weavile with his two teammates were walking around, they noticed an Axew. "Hey, you, Axew. Give me your Poke, now!" He shouted, readying his claws in case of emergency.

Aepora laughed. "Not for all. I mean... With the adequate training, all Noctowls can. I mean... I am an expert with Psychic Powers because I was raised by a Xatu. He taught me how to use my psychic powers when I was still a Hoothoot. He was very kind to me, and he treated me like if I was his own son. After years and years of training, finally, I managed to control them properly."

Malphas was still under the table, covering his bags. Now that he had them under him, he was calmer, yet still, he was so nervous that couldn't analyze what was happening. He was scared, but he wouldn't confirm it. he was very proud to do that. "The shackles... Have they... Stopped?"

(OOC: There's no rules against profanity in the discussion, so be warned that there's quite a bit of that below!)

BIC:
The Axew untied the rope when the other Pokémon came, as he replied, "Poké? I ain't got even a clue on what you're talking about. How about you three little wankers screw off..."

His eyes were now in a deep shade of scarlet red, as he roared, "BEFORE YOU FIND YOURSELVES WAILING SO HARD IN FUCKING PAIN AND SINGING BEETHOVEN FOREVER FROM YOUR DAMN, MISERABLE, BLEEDING THROATS ONCE I'M DONE WITH YOU THREE!"

The Axew's rattle emitted a murky purple light at the other Pokémon, as a surge of power started to form within the Axew's small body. A ball of pink light formed around the Axew's chest, as he screeched while his body emitted a crackling sound, "YOU'RE ALL JUST GOOD FOR NOTHING ASSHOLES AREN'T YOU? YOU'RE CONSTANTLY TRYING TO DERIVE OTHERS OF RESOURCES THAT YOU PROBABLY DON'T EVEN NEED LIKE THE DICKS... YOU ALL ARE!"

The Audino gulped when she saw the Axew's fury emerging, as she thought, "Augh... I don't know what to do! If I try to calm him he's probably gonna take it out on me, but we're kinda in a situation with robbers. I think that I probably better hide or something since this little guy is gonna be going hard... I've already seen what this baby can do against even three Pokémon that aren't even his size... so I better probably run before he decides to assault me. If the little Buneary just didn't wake up the Axew that was supposed to be asleep for like forever in that cave, then maybe there wouldn't be as much fights and stuff..."

(OOC: THAT... was surprising.)

"Heh heh. Ya gettin' a little angry, right? Well, you don't scare me. Boys, let's do this." The Weavile replied, grinning hysterically, leaving his two teammates, a Croagunk and a Sandslash, to attack with him, leaving tons of damage.

Charlie ran over to the Zorua and nudged her into the Leafeon's home. The tremors had stopped, if only for just a moment. Calling out to the Leafeon, Lily, Charlie tried to stay as calm as possible. It was only her first night in Creek Village and everything had seemed to screw up. "Hello?!" calling out to the Leafeon, Charlie occasionally looked over at Anubis and the odd Zorua she was trying to help.

The Axew quickly blocked the Pokémons' attacks, as he snickered and said, "Come on... is that all you have? I've seen worse from a Salamance." He stomped on the ground and clenched his hands into fists, as he screeched at the Pokémon with utmost rage!

An enormous, circular ripple of concentrated draconic energy was discharged from the Axew, as the Audino quickly fled the moment when she saw him unleashing his lethal attacks. Trees cascaded around the Axew and the other Pokémon, as panicked screams and terror from the other wandering Pokémon filled the area within picoseconds.

Gooey was munching on a leaf he saved for a snack when he noticed a battle. "Stop!" he peeped, pushing out his bottom... lip? He started inched toward them as quickly as he could. The leaf fell to the ground, and though he hesitated his hunger for a moment, he kept running toward the fight.

Lily's footsteps became louder as she headed down towards the bottom of her home. Shrieks emerged from the forest, and she did her best to ignore them. Surely it couldn't be anything happening in Creek Village. When she had gotten to the bottom of the stairs, she began to speak, to Charlie and her group of "friends", another Fennekin and an odd Zorua that seemed unconscious. "I'm sorry that you had to go through that- I'm so glad you're alright. Usually this never happens, we're quite a safe village. I believe our mayor will address this issue soon. Anyway... I'll be upstairs. Actually-" looking at the Zorua, Lily changed her mind. "I'll be right back." she took a moment to get some Revival Seeds she had once collected. "Try giving this to her? It should work." she nudged the seeds towards Charlie.

He stretched himself out farther to go faster, but he ended up tumbling over, and rolling uncontrollably into the midst of the angered Axew's scream. "...hi!" he squeaked, trying to make the best of this situation. He saw trees falling, tried to push away the thought of any pokemon getting hurt if they lived in one. "Can you stop?"

Marona woke up and screamed from the pain. She started to cry into Charlie and hugged her with her normal front leg. Anubis said" I wish I knew how to help you but I don't. I really like your wings." Marona heared a compliment on her wings and stopped crying. She replied" thank you I could get you some if you like." Anubis wagged his tail and said" I would like that friend."

Last edited:
Aepora was the first one that noticed that the temblors had stopped. He opened the door of the wardrobe and inspected the room. They didn't have too many cups or plates, so, not too many things were broken, with the exception of the candle they had. Luckily, the Pichu warned Malphas just in time. He also could see Malphas, almost trembling in fear, under the table. "Malphas... You know that... It has stopped, right?"

Malphas opened his eyes and looked to the Noctowl. In a moment, his fearful attitude completed changed, replacing it by anger. He took a match and lit up the candle again. "Yeah, yeah... Sure." He went out of the table, headed to the wardrobe, opened the other door, took the bags and talked to the Pichu. "It's safe, you can go out of the wardrobe". Then, he took a chair and started to examine the products that the bags contained.

Aepora came back to the chair and started to sleep. Malphas, meanwhile, continued examining the products. He was relieved. Most of the things were completely intact, but most of his orbs were damaged or broken. "Oh, look at this... I curse that... Earthquake or... Whatever it was. I am losing money and I haven't even opened the business!!" Malphas shouted, angrily, making Aepora flinch and shake. The Noctowl would have fallen, but he had very good reflexes, starting to fly (more like... Staying in the air, in the same place, flapping his wings). Malphas turned to him. "Change of plans. You go to our old shop and ask Sam for more orbs. And don't you dare to mention that we don't have any money! I don't want that "Master of the Business" to teach me more of his famous "economy lessons"! I know the risks, right?!" Malphas shouted, angrily. Aepora muttered, but affirmed with his head. He was going to have problems going through the Creek Forest, but he didn't want to have Malphas angrier.

The Honchrow put all the articles again in the bag and came back to his nest. "I can't sleep properly due to the shakes, and now, I will be thinking about the losses of today... I won't sleep tonight thinking about them! And tomorrow I have to wake up early in order to prepare the shop for the opening. Perfect, right?" He said angrily, but then, his tone turned more ironic. "Tomorrow I'll have eye bags..." After some seconds, he talked calmer, to Aepora. "By the way... Ask about HER to Sam, please." Aepora, that was starting to fall asleep again, talked, trying to be comforting. "Yeah, sure."

Last edited:
Gooey realized his attempt may be futile, and may get into more trouble than he could solve. He quickly slithered off again.

As Gooey decided to run away, just incase there were any tremors caused by the angry Pokemon, he ran into a random house door. That being said, he didn't force the door much. "Can you let me in?" he asked, nudging Leafeon's home's door.

Pichu skidded out of the wardrobe and looked over at Malphas. He would've laughed at him if he wasn't as shaken up. Oh well, atleast the earthquake was gone, and it's not like that'll happen again. Hah, that was funny, it's not like aftershocks weren't a thing. That is how they worked right? The pichu wasn't sure and that made him worry even more. He looked around and tried to stay positive, things would probably be alright, the screams he heard have seemed to subside. That's a plus, right? And he wasn't tired, which could really count as either.

He decided to stay quiet through their conversation, partly because he didn't want to anger them and partly because he didn't want to be caught up doing any work. Change of plans, he actually wanted to say something. He cleared his throat and flicked his ear. "Um, well atleast the goods seem alright, right?" he mumbled.

Malphas turned around. "Most of them, but the more fragile ones are completely useless. And if we are supposed to open a shop that is specialized in exploration, orbs are a fundamental part of it." The Honchrow said. It was quite easy to notice that he was kinda irritated. "So, tomorrow I'll stay here and prepare the shop and Aepora will go through the Creek Forest and he'll go and visit another friend that is taking care of my other shop. What's more... That Creek Forest have one of those... Dungeons, right? it's an opportunity to have more products for the store. And let's see if you can find a chest. I want Aepora to try something..." Aepora, on the other hand, was asleep. He had his eyes closed, but he was listening to Malphas.

Gooey kept lightly tackling Leafeon's door. "Le-et me i-in please!" He winced a little in pain at knocking so much at the door. "Aye..." he sighed.

He could hear a bit of noise inside the house. He knocked on it again. "Please let me in!" He bit his... lip (if Goomies even have lips) and frowned. He did not want to be in danger of that enraged Pokemon.

(OOC: FluffyZorua can you answer the door, please? XD You're in Leafeon's house, right?)

(@88ali88) OOC: There are no trainers in Mystery Dungeon, and battles should not be that short, especially if you are fighting against a type you are weak against. I never accepted you either. Please reread the rules, sign up again. Everyone else, please try to ignore this person, I want the RP to flow decently well. I haven't been getting notifications so I haven't replied, until now.

Also: I'll probably timeskip to day next post, try to get everything you want done in the night done now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Charlie tilted her head and replied. "Wings- you can craft those yourself? Oh! That seems cool. Sure. But maybe tomorrow, it is really late, and I think the quakes have stopped. And by then, the nice Leafeon might be awake and be able to help you!" The Fennekin peeked outside to see a Goomy and decided to leave the door unlocked. Then, she turned around, looked at the nearest patch of hay and wheat, and fell asleep, almost instantly.

The stars lit the way for the gang of thieves, culprits, and all other kinds of criminals. One, a Honchkrow, turned their gaze to a small Mawile, who seemed to be contemplating the current scenario. "Ay, Boss. We'll be at Creek Lake by tomorrow if we're lucky." the Mawile nodded sternly. "Don't let anything drag us off course. We'll claim Creek Village and terrorize it as we did to The Desert." as she spoke, sudden thunder crashed as clouds hit each other violently, as if it was all a war, and bullets- lightning- broke out every few moments, as the tide grew more violent and the waves crashed against the boat. Karma was quickly reaching the group, and fast. Zani- run! Remember that I love you! We'll see each other again, I promise. memories flooded the Mawile as her fierce expression vanished for just a moment. "Keep going. This ship is strong, we won't be tumbled over by some mere winds."

The stars that shone for the bandits lead to no other place than Creek Village. There, lived a society of Pokémon. Pastel was one of the few that resided in Creek Village. He had only felt hopeless maybe twice in his life, but, putting that aside, he had lived a tranquil, peaceful life in his home. Nothing could change the place he called Creek Village- until quakes and rumbles began to wake him up every minute or so. After a while, the grumbling stop, yet the Mareep was still on edge. He walked outside, and the town seemed unharmed. Still... something was off. He kept on searching until he realized there were Pokémon in Lily's house. Nervous, it appeared as if his face had turned a pink color. If she wakes up, she'll... running back home, he plopped onto his small bed and stare into the night sky. Creek Village may not be safe anymore...

Ken awoke on the ground in Creek Village. "W-where am I...?" he said while getting up. He wiped his cloak off and walked around, seeing a giant ship in the distance. "What..?" Ken looked closer and saw pokemon on the ship. Ken walked around more and saw Charlie. "Excuse me, but where exactly am I?"

Bastet wore her hood on as she walked around the empty, evening streets of Tanzanite. Her glove-covered paws were behind her back and covered by the cloak as she walked on her two legs, "As always, everyone in this town stays inside their own safe zone."
She'd mumble more to herself, "Ryari would probably respond something like 'The recent disasters would be the primary reason for the lack of activity here, all the disappearances and', blah, blah, blah. Something statistical like that--she can be a complete bore." The Purrloin continued, "It's disappointing she chose to stay outside the town, though she has her reasons..."

"...These residents are too annoying and aren't even intelligent," Ryari was within the area, outside Tanzanite, laying her head trying to sleep. The Absol was talking to herself, rolling a rock underneath her front left paw. Her eyes followed the paw's movement, "If they know this area is dangerous, they should just abandon the area entirely... Plus, that Purrloin child-thief just won't leave me alone..."
Ryari sighed, finally drowsy and feeling comfortable under her cloak, "I should just plan ahead and go to another settlement soon."

Ken roamed the town, finding Marona. "Erm...excuse me, but where exactly am I? Last I remember, I was in Kanto...I don't remember much other than that... I just woke up in the middle of town. My name's Ken, by the way."

Yellow: Okay, Glacia. We are here in Creek Village!

Glacia: Yay! I need my medicine now.

Yellow: Okay.

Glacia: I hope the people are nice.

Yellow: I'm sure they are.

Psy wandered(more like Teleported) into Creek Village, exhausted, and with several battle wounds that appeared to have come from a Ball move, such as Energy or Shadow Ball. He then promptly collapsed on the ground.

Ken walked around the village and saw Psy on the ground. He proceeded to pick him up and begin yelling, "Help! This guy is down!" Ken began cut some of his cloak to wrap some of his wounds. "Help!"

The sunshine began to purge through the darkness, as the moon faded away. Charlie groaned as she realized she had to get up. Looking up, at the roof, then at the ground, she sighed as she realized that everything that had happened was all real, not a dream. Looking at Anubis and Marona, who were still asleep, Charlie felt as if this was a world chosen for her. Feeling positive and happy, Charlie stepped outside, only to see an Abra laying on the floor, wounded. Shocked, Charlie turned around, trying to call for Lily, or anyone. Luckily, a Greninja was there, also trying to alert others of the Abra.

Mae woke up to the sounds of peril. The Fennekin she had just met was loudly calling for help, claiming that an Abra was found wounded. Walking outside, barely believing the situation, the Mienfoo calmly headed towards where Charlie was and was shocked when she spotted that there truly was an Abra there, laying unconscious on the ground. "We need to get them inside..." she continued to stare before quickly taking action. "You stayed at her house last night, right?" pointing towards Lily's house, Mae began to think of anything to help. Charlie nodded, replying to Mae. "I'm sure she'll gladly help this guy." she quickly knocked on the door before realizing it was open, and peeked inside to check if anyone was there. "Er- Hello? Miss, can you come out? I- we, need your help."

As the residents of his town began to rise from their sleep, the mayor, a Toucannon who would go by Mr. Dwel, flew out of his home and onto a stand where any announcements would be given and received. He paid no attention to the whole Abra scenario. "Residents of Creek Village! There have been... issues, revolving our town, recently, as well as good news- spikes in industry and business!" words, spewed out of his beak quickly. "Our village is not yet dangerous. In fact, we are going to bring Team Anomaly here all the way from Crescent City to investigate the Dungeons near our area." the people nearby turned their heads over, now intrigued. A well-known Mystery Dungeon exploration team was going to the small Creek Village. It was a miracle, anything going on in the Dungeons could be stopped. Charlie heard this, but didn't drive her attention from the Abra- yet she was intrigued.

Ryari got up from her temporary nap, staring towards Creek Forest, "Something happened?" She'd look back, checking to make sure Bastet hasn't returned.
"...No, something has YET to happen it seems. I can't be accurate," Ryari thought more, "Seeing that I do remember civilization there. That's the first place I'll go." Both her back paws pushed her forward as she jumped up to run. Before she could get even close to the entrance, she heard a loud meow.
"Oh, crud..."
"Ree-ree!!!!" Bastet dashed after, her hood flung off, "Hi!" The Purrloin grinned looking at her canine 'friend'.
"What is it Bastet?"
"You're going towards Creek Village?" Bastet grinned even more, it got onto the Absol's nerves.
"Yes, I'm headed out. Something disastrous might happen."
"...Take me with you," the Purrloin now had a menacing glare.
"Fine." Even if I said no, she'd still come along... Ryari had no choice, as Bastet just climbed onto her back as though Ryari was a Ponyta.
"ONWARDS HONORABLE STEED!"
"'Honorable steed'?"

As the night vanished and the day took way, the crew of rogues began to arrive at Creek Lake. The lake was odd, it was as if a magical feel was attached to it. The water was a beautiful shade of blue and the grass was lush and bright. Stepping onto the land, Zani looked back at the ship. "We'll set up camp here. I'll go to Creek Village. It'll be suspicious if too many of us go." an Umbreon stepped up to question her choice. "Strength in numbers. At least tw-" he was quickly cut off by the Mawile. "No. I know what I'm doing." Giving the Umbreon a cold glare, Zani walked off into the Creek Forest, a dark and menacing forest crafted with dungeons.

As she walked through the forest, violent Pokémon would rear themselves and quickly attack. Zani retaliated quickly, often dodging the attacks and then taking her opponent out. The hike through Creek Forest was dangerous, yet the small Mawile made it out nearly unharmed and unfazed. And of course, there it was, Creek Village. The mayor had made a public announcement a while before Zani had arrived. Perfect. Now that I know who he is, getting him out of here will just be easier. Zani took a look around before sitting down to look at the ocean.

Pastel rolled onto the floor, still asleep. Only when his alarm clock fell on him and rang did he get up. Wide awake, he looked around, mildly confused to why he was laying on the floor- and then realized he had fallen. Shrugging off the awkwardness, he went outside and ran over to the group of people before realizing there was an injured Abra just lying there. Of course- they were trying to get the help of none other than Lily. Standing there, frozen, Pastel began to speak. "W-when sh-she comes, I-I can try to.. help.. too..." he awkwardly stood there, staring at the other Pokémon awkwardly with a sheepish look on his face.

Lily yawned and noticed that one of the Fennekins she had invited to stay was gone, and the oddly colored Zorua was still there, as well as the other Fennekin. She smiled as she looked at them. She went downstairs, and was quite shocked to see the crowd infront of her house, but even more shocked and worried when she saw the Abra. "I'll try to help! Don't worry!" she went to go get all the supplies she could before returning. "A-all of you, come in." she smiled yet shivered with nervousness as she got prepared to help.

Bea yawned as she jumped off the tree she was sleeping in. The Litten curiously approached the crowd. "I'm not going to help them this time. I'll just see what's going on. The Mayor hasn't gotten involved so it's probably just something insignificant." staring at the Abra, as well as Lily, Bea decided that it truly was not, worth her time. Walking right off, Bea sat alone, only to notice a Mawile who had arrived recently. "Maybe I should go see who they are." she thought to herself before getting up and walking over to the Mawile. "You're new here. Creek Village is a small village... so.. why? Why are you here?" she stared at the Mawile, expecting a good response. The town wasn't in any big danger, but it could be.

Anubis woke up. He heard a lot of noise and was confused. He walked out too Charlie and asked her" what is going on?" Marona woke up and wondered where everyone went. She started getting nervous and started to cry.

"We need someone with medical experience. I may be able to seal the wound, but I need to clean it and get some materials." Ken said. "He appears to be stable for now, but he's in critical condition."

Lily stared at the Abra in shock. "I have some things upstairs. I'll be right back." She ran upstairs quickly and scavenged through her supplies, finding a few berries and Tiny Revival Seeds, some bowls and other food-related materials. She called Charlie to try to get the food-related materials while she looked for other medical supplies. She had kept a few from a Blissey who was a doctor and quite fluent in medicine, probably a doctor of Crescent City, she thought as she remembered.

Lily then ran downstairs with a scalpel, a few bandages, some cloth, and some ice. "This is all I have," she sighed and thought some more. "There might be some shops with anything... though most are in Crescent City, I believe there's a small store. It doesn't get much business but I'm sure it has something." she looked at the unconscious Abra and the group of Pokémon. "Maybe we should put him down? Somewhere soft, of course."