• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Lost Realm (Pokémon Mystery Dungeon)

The discussion/signups are here: (https://pokecharms.com/threads/pokemon-mystery-dungeon-the-lost-realm.16175/)
Pokémon have built up their civilization over time, around Mystery Dungeons- odd formationthat seem to change every so often. It seems as if all has been peaceful for far too long, though. Until, Pokémon begin to disappear, and some become violent, running away from home and attacking people, then disappearing. And, reports of seeing odd, glowing eyes in the dark, or portals in the sky have spawned and skyrocketed.
Arceus is powerless to stop this, but they know who isn't. Bringing humans from a totally different realm, Arceus hopes that this human will meet the right Pokémon to save the world, and discover what's really going on.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Darkness shrouded Charlie, and she felt as if all the oxygen she had was being drained out of her. She 'stood' in the darkness, for a long time, until she saw it. Everything began to clear up, and there it was. It was her, but a reflection, a reflection in the water. Ripples began to change her reflection until it was gone. For just a moment, Charlie could see the flash of a Pokémon- a Fennekin. Suddenly, she could see everything again, but it became blurry... she was falling. Too scared to move an inch, Charlie dived into the water below her. As she fell into the lake, she struggled to get back up for less than a second before her natural instincts kicked in. Batting at the water with her front and back paws, she managed to swim back to shore. Taking a few moments to shake the water off and regain energy, Charlie didn't question where she was yet. Looking up again at the scenery, Charlie stayed still in amusement. The trees seemed to loom over her, but the shadows were less than frightening. The grass was a healthy bright green color, and the water seemed to be all shades of blue as it glistened. Butterfree flew over the lake and into Creek Forest. It seemed as if this world was the most peaceful place she could be in. Still, Charlie felt blank. She couldn't remember anything, a piece of her was missing, but she couldn't grasp onto what it was. Walking back to the lake to look at her reflection, Charlie was shocked, realizing she had been walking on four legs... and that she was a Pokémon! Flinching and jumping back, she looked around the lake's boundaries, which lead into the forest. This can't be right. I'm a human! There's gotta be someone here to help.

While Charlie was panicking in the lake, Mae was in Orangi Town's very own motel, packing her things. Holding a small suitcase, she took one last good look at the motel she had lived in for most of her life. Orangi Town's business had gone down, damaging the town greatly. The mayor had planned on building houses there, but now it seemed hopeless. Holding her room key, Mae returned to the front desk and gave it to the attendant, a Watchog. Creek Village is a hike away. 'least it's probably safer than here. Hopefully, my house is still there. Taking a moment to slowly look back at the workers and boats that hauled in every so often, Mae took a breath and headed towards Creek Forest. It was dangerous, but soon Orangi Town might be as infested as Tranic. "Time to go back home."

Last edited:
Walking through Creek Forest was a mission for Bea. It was a huge Mystery Dungeon, and navigating through those wasn't easy. Making it out without fainting was also a problem, but, Bea did her best to strive through. The sunlight began to shine brighter than ever, the dungeons had been cleared. The Litten began to walk around with more ease, feeling at peace now. The trees in the forest were dark and frightening, but sunlight poured in through any little space to make it all seem tranquil. "Creek Village has to be nearby..." Bea thought out loud and continued her walk through the forest. Then, the trees began to clear up, but not to what she expected to see. It was a lake, a very beautiful lake, with grass that flourished and seemed to grow everywhere! A waterfall rumbled and spit water into the lake. The Litten sat down, looking at the terrain. There was a Fennekin there, puzzled. "They're probably lost, too." Bea thought to herself, and hoped the Fennekin wouldn't notice her.

Lily lived in a small house in Creek Village. It was like a treehouse in Skye Town, but much smaller and a different kind of tree. She dabbed a leaf into a small bowl of water. Walking outside her house, she went to check the message board. The first "disappearance" report had been filed. "Not here, too," Lily thought to herself before heading back inside, worried.

Charlie surveyed the entrance to the lake, scanning the forest. The forest seemed different from the lake as if shadows had grabbed it, yet the light was fighting back, bringing a balance of darkness and light. Everything seems perfect here. I wonder if it was like that where I was from... Charlie felt odd since she was questioning where she was from, where she started off in. It seemed crazy. Then, an oddly colored Litten headed into the lake, sitting alone. Another Pokémon? Weird. I guess THEY might know what's going on. Dashing towards the Litten, she was quick to stop and awkwardly stay quiet, standing in front of the other Pokémon. "U-um. Hi. Do you have any clue what's going on, I- I'm not supposed to be a Pokémon." the awkward silence continued as the Fennekin stood there, jittering with nervousness.

In the middle of Tanzanite Town, a shop, called "The Feathered Store". Inside, three bird Pokemons could be found: a Braviary, a Honchrow and a Noctowl. They Braviary was looking to the products the store had to offer, while the other two were talking behind the counter. Then, a Murkrow with a bag on his beak appeared. The Honchrow noticed it, and he approached him, taking the bag and watched his content.

"Really? Only this?!" He said angrily. "You've been out for three days and you only bring me some berries that can be easily found in the Creek Forest and some seeds?" He said, advancing towards the Murkrow, that started to move back. "I'm sorry, Malphas but..." The Murkrow said, scared. "Without any help, that's only..." The Honchrow continued. "Oh? Are you telling me that this is because you are all alone? Where are the others? I know... They've simply vanished, what a vague excuse. Now go out and don't come back until you have something decent for us!"

"The Murkrow didn't say anything, going out of the store flying. The Noctowl stayed quiet, but the Braviary approached him and started to talk. "You shouldn't be so hard on him". Malphas turned, angrily to him. "Oh, Sam... Are you going to tell me now how to run this business? Everything was going great, but then, customers stopped appearing. It's not my fault, it's their fault!" The Braviary continued talking. "Well, you will be the boss here, but remember that it was me the one that paid this local. You still owe me all that money, and if you don't get customers, then, I won't get paid, so... Yeah, I'm going to tell you how to run your business!!" Malphas simply turned and, without saying anything, he went out of the store.

After some minutes of silence, the Noctowl started to talk. "I'm sorry. I mean... He's having a bad time. The food we got is rotting, it's been like... A week nobody enters, and... It's not his fault, you know. He was doing great, the store was popular in town." The Braviary approached the counter and said, trying to be calm after the discussion they had before. "I know, Aepora, I know..."

Last edited:
"Whoohoo!" Ry shouted as he dove head first into the cool refreshing water. He'd been a Pokémon for about a week now, and was learning to survive in Creek Village. The entire concept shocked him to the core but he had chosen not to mention it to anybody. He'd better play it safe.

He surfaced, above the water, before ducking back down. In this Water Pokemon form, he could breath underwater, which was a kinda cool thing. After his time swimming he walked along the bank, relaxing. Well until he heard a Fenekin mention how she was a human.

"Wait, you're a human?" He shouted shocked, as he walked over. "That's impossible, but anyways how did you get here? Can you get back?" He asked in a frenzy.

Daniel woke up to the sound of another Pokémon that spoke with another, as his eyes widened to the sight of a Fennekin with a Litten. He quietly inched over to the bush that was near them, as he quickly transformed into a Pokémon with haste after hiding in the bush and being out of their sight lines.

He hesitantly came out of the bush after a few intense seconds of cellular modification, as his new body was still roughly the height as his original form. His light blue, frog-like body was alike to the forenoon sky in terms of color, as he stood on his three fingered, white hands and his blue, two toed feet.

His big eyes that vertically protruded from his elliptical head were focused on a Totodile that bombarded the Fennekin with an onslaught of questions. The large mane of bubbles on his chest expanded in response to the Totodile's frenzied speech, as it almost covered his entire face by the time it finished enlarging within a split second.

He quietly hopped about and climbed a tree to get a better view of the Pokémon that discoursed about, as he was silent towards everyone. He noticed that the white, delicate bubbles on his body were unusually soft like a newborn's, as he thought, "Oh come on... did I accidentally morph the wrong way again? Oh great! Now my bubbles are gonna be so soft to the point where I might as well ask out a Sylveon before she attempts to smooch me!"

Charlie turned to the Totodile, away from the Litten she was trying to speak to. "I'm honestly not sure how I got here," she looked around for a moment as the wind blew. "Or how I get out- I just got here, and I'm not sure where to go or anything." She looked over at the Litten again, which was still quiet. "I was planning on heading through that forest, but... I'm not sure how safe it is."

Bea listened to the Fennekin. and tried to ignore what they were saying. But she was intrigued, yet didn't believe most of it. "So... you just went poof! and appeared here? You were a human? ..now you can't leave?" rolling her eyes, Bea sighed. "If you wanna get through the forest, you need to pass through Mystery Dungeons. If you really did just get here, you're gonna need to find out how to actually make it through them."

As the modest zephyr blew, the branch that Daniel sat on started to crack, as he thought while gulping, "Uh oh... this is bad... that thing's probably gonna break if I don't do something..." He attempted to hop onto another branch, as the branch he was on violently quivered about with the wind!

Knowing that the branch was about to fall, he quickly gathered in as much energy as he could, as he nervously blinked when the branch broke off! As he was falling towards the ground, he placed his hands on his chest, as his body was now enveloped in a protective layer of psionic energy.

A blue sphere of shielding energy formed around his body, as it absorbed the damage when he fell onto the ground. The protective sphere of energy dispersed into the air as a harmless vapor, as Daniel grunted from the slight pain that he experienced from his tightened stomach. He released his sweaty palms from his chest, as he placed them on the ground to maintain his balance that was wobbly from his amassing anxiety.

He was speechless towards the other Pokémon, as his frubbles gradually condensed back to normal size. He gave off a blank stare at the Fennekin, as he thought, "So she's a human huh, well... I suppose I know who to first get in for some nice contact with then."

Malphas had gone to a bar, but when he finally arrived, he noticed it was closed. A note could be read hanging in the door:
Sorry for being closed. We are on holiday. We hope to be back again soon.
Malphas didn't look convinced. "Holidays? It seems like the whole town is on holiday then!" He said, indignant, as he threw the note. The streets were completely empty. Where was all the life that once filled the streets of Tanzanite Town? Now it was kinda strange to see more than four or five Pokemons going round the street. "If this keeps going, then we'll have to go to another town". Suddenly, that idea didn't sound bad for him.

He went to the Centre of the town. The Central Square was beautiful, but, since it was lifeless, it was filled with an aura of fear and uncertainty. Next to the fountain, a map of the town and the region could be found. He took a look to the one that showed the region. "Let's see... Mmm... It should be near this city for taking the supplies of the store... I've heard a lot of good things from Skye Town but..." After some seconds, he decided it: "I know, Creek Village!"

Malphasflewd to "The Feathered Store". The Braviary was still talking with Aepora. "I had an idea. Since you want to wanted to run my business... Well, Sam, do it. I'm going to Creek Village and open a new store. And Aepora comes with me, right?" Aepora was going to say something, but he was interrupted by the Braviary. "Ha! I'll be pleased... As long as you keep on sending me all the money you owe me." Malphas continued, as he started to take some of the supplies and other selling objects, but, most importantly, half of the bits he had earned so far with that store. "Ok then... Good luck in this dying Town. And with that Murkrow." Aepora approached to Malphas. "Are you sure? Isn't a bit risky?" Malphas laughed a little. "Trust me, friend. We'll be rich in a matter of weeks. I have a perfect idea. Take all your things, we'll be heading to Creek Forest as fast as we can." The Braviary watched the scene, almost laughing. Aepora replied. "But you know that it is dangerous going out these days. I say to take a boat." Malphas looked at him seriously. "I'm considering that idea, but just because it is yours"

Charlie looked over at Daniel. When did he get here? Shaking her head, she spoke again. "We should go through the forest like you said," looking at the Totodile she spoke again, "You can come too. I have no idea where I am, anyway." The forest seemed unwelcoming, but at the same time, she felt as if it was safe. Charlie ignored the Litten's rudeness and continued talking. "Anyway, do any of you know someone who might just know what's going on?"

Anubis was crying as he walked towards creek village from moon village. He was very lonely and would do anything for a friend. He didn't have morals just desperation for affection. Marona was nervous about going to the village. She lived in the forest her whole life and was afraid that the Pokemon of the village were going to be bad Pokemon.

Charlie heard the crying, it was definitely something in, or around, the forest. There's someone in there, they're probably as confused as I am. I have to find them. She did feel rude abandoning the Litten and Totodile, but she was nervous about what was going on in the forest. "I-I'm gonna go see what's going on!" Sprinting into the woods, she took to time to think as she ran into a Mystery Dungeon. It was covered in shrubs and trees, and it seemed like the crying got louder as she took a few steps.

"Ack!" The Fennekin Bea had just met ran past her and into Creek Forest. She just got here. She's going to be stuck in there. Feeling a bit of regret, Bea approached the edge of the meadow that had the lake. The forest stood beyond her, a mix of puzzles and open spaces. The Litten heard the crying too, but wasn't as eager to save some mystery person as that crazy Fennekin was. Trees stood above her, shadows and bits of light over the forest. The fire-fox Pokémon was still visible, now would be the best time to even try to rescue her. Stepping into the woods, Bea chased after someone she'd just met. "Ugh. I'll help you. Find the crying person and then let's go to Creek Village. It's the safest place for a so called human like you."

Anubis is to busy crying to notice anything around him and bumps into Charlie. Anubis wipes his eyes and looks at Charlie. He ask "Are you a friend?" ,and then begs" Please be a friend. I would do anything for a friend. Everyone I have known has hurt me and I'm open to learning to be good or evil. I will do anything for you I loyal to you first just be my friend.

"Thank you!" Charlie was grateful, the Litten had finally stopped being rude and was actually helping. After looking around for a bit, someone ran into her, tears in their eyes, and talking quickly. "O-Oh! Sure. I won't hurt you, don't worry." Charlie was happy to help and continued talking. "Anyway, I'm Charlie." deciding not to mention previously being a human, Charlie felt less nervous now, since it seemed these Pokémon were open and kind. Though, what she didn't notice was an Umbreon creeping up on them, ready to attack at any moment.

Anubis looks at Charlie with puppy dog eyes. She ask " Does that mean your a friend?". Anubis precedes to hug Charlie and not let go. Anubis says" I'm Anubis. I Love you friend. I do anything for first friend.".

"I'm Bea. We shouldn't sit in a Mystery Dungeon and just cry an' talk." suddenly, the Umbreon that was lurking in the shadows leapt out at Charlie, using Bite repeatedly. The yellow rings on the Umbreon replaced the light in the forest, making it seem dark as the rabid Pokémon attacked. Using her quick reflexes, Bea spat an ember at her opponent.

The Umbreon got hit by Bea's attack and shuddered back, jumping back and not being able to hit Anubis. Shocked, Charlie looked over at Bea. "We have to get out of here! Where's the Creek Village place you were talking about?" The Umbreon got back up and readied a Dark Pulse. Before the Umbreon could attack, a Meinfoo used Force Palm on it, knocking it out.

Mae looked over at the group of Pokémon. "Are you traveling to Creek Village, too? Mystery Dungeons are quite dangerous, it's better if we all travel together. Anyway, I may not have been to Creek Village in a... long time, but, I still know the way." Mae put on her gloves and began walking past the shadowy dungeon, still on a lookout for any hostile Pokémon.

Marona bumps into Mae why trying to make her way to creek village. She screams and runs into a dead end hoping to get away but instead trapping herself. Anubis comments " Was that a white and pink Zorua. I'm pretty sure I saw a white and pink Zorua with beautifly wings run off. But I might be crazy." Anubis then looks at Mae. I guess she was afraid of you.

Mae looked over at the Zorua that ran by. "I guess so. I'm not sure why so many people are in this Mystery Dungeon, though. I'm just heading back home." running up ahead of the group, Mae looked out for any enemies. "Keep an eye out for any Pokémon like that Umbreon," just as she said that, a Diglett popped out of the ground, it had just used Dig. Mae got hit and then used another Force Palm attack. "There's usually more hostile Pokémon in the forest. Anyway, Creek Village is just up there."

Malphas and Aepora arrived at the port. The next boat should be there in about 15 minutes. "You got everything?" Malphas asked. "Well... Most of them. Only the necessary." Aepora answered. "Well, more things for you to carry then." Malphas said, giving him some bags with products to sell. "We are gonna focus mostly on selling stuff for exploration. You said it before. Paths are getting more dangerous each day, so we'll sell equipment for them. Anyways... I'm planning more things for our business." Malphas continued talking, impressed and optimistic. Aepora couldn't talk due to all the bags he was carrying with his beak. "Oh, by the way. I paid you your ticket... But since most of the money is for the shop... You owe me 70 Pokés." Malphas added. Aepora showed a face of resignation. Malphas continued. "Alright, alright, when we finish with the constructions, if we have enough money, let's say that the company pays the trip".

In a couple of hours, they finally reached Creek Village. "So... We are finally here." Malphas said. Aepora was still carrying some of the bags still with his beak. "No need to talk, my friend... I know this is amazing". Malphas started to fly, leaving Aepora at the entrance of the docks. He explored the village. There were some nice spots, but there was one in special that took his attention. It was a big and tall tree, located on the outskirts of the Village, with two other smaller trees next to them: one on the right, the other, on the left. He took a paper and one of his feathers and made a quick drawing of what he wanted. About an hour later, he came back to the docks. Aepora was standing, looking at his clock, when Malphas appeared. "I've spent all the money..." Malphas said happily. "You did what?!" Aepora shouted, quite angry. "Don't worry, it's a big inversion, yeah, but our store... No... Our business is going to be the best they have around here! Come with me, I'll show you." Malphas said, picking up some of the bags that gave to Aepora in Tanzanite Town.

Marona notice s they didn't hurt her so she follows the group from afar. She keeps as far away as she can while still not losing them. Marona says" maybe they are friends.".

Malphas and Aepora reached the trees. The Honchrow showed some planes, pointing with his other wing to the trees, that were been remodeled by a group of builders, that included a Machoke, some Mienfoos and a pair of Timburrs. "Look to both of the side trees, There will be our new homes... Yeah, we are gonna live on treehouses. And the central tree... Well... It will have two floors. In the first floor we'll have a small bar, and, in another side, a shop that will provide food and exploration stuff. We'll offer other services, like a chest-opening service or a trade service. We'll put a noticeboard with possible quests, so we can be known between exploration teams. The first floor includes a secret room for save all the valuable things and the money we earn. The second door will include a small motel. We'll only have five rooms, but it will be enough."

Aepora looked very serious to Malphas. "You know that it's a very... Ambitious Project, right? Especially for a village like this..." Malphas laughed. "I'm not gonna deny it, but you saw what happened if we only run the shop. If we don't get money with all the services we are gonna offer, then I give up.". Aepora sighed. "I guess that no risk, no reward..." Malphas then said, putting his free wing surrounding Aepora. "I guess you need to be more vivacious, but that's the spirit!"

After a couple more battles and a lot of walking, Mae and the group of Pokémon had made it outside. "Here's Creek Village. I think it's the safest place around here, but I'm not sure." Mae took a glance around the village, there were a few houses, the one most recognizable being a tree-house belonging to a Leafeon. "You guys can go find wherever you've been looking for, I'm going to get settled in." Mae ran across the village and onto a higher elevation, where most of the houses were located. Running inside a small, wooden house, she put down her bag and unpacked it. The house was empty, it had never been claimed after she left, so technically she could just run inside.

Charlie let Mae run off and took a moment to explore the village. It wasn't the most popular village, obviously, but it was something. There were some construction Pokémon running around, and two bird Pokémon talking with each other. Dusk seemed to be approaching, as the sky was getting darker and the sun was setting. I guess I'll find some helper tomorrow... sitting down in the town plaza to look over at the dock, watching the sunset. I should find somewhere to stay...

Bea watched as Charlie aimlessly meandered around. Hopping onto the trees, the Litten watched the townspeople retreat to their homes, and as the moon began to shine brighter in the sky. Curling up ontop of an empty tree, Bea fell asleep.

Lily headed outside her treehouse and looked at the Fennekin that was at the dock. "You don't have anywhere to stay, huh?" she watched as the darkness approached. "It's going to get dark soon, and it's not safe at night. Especially with what's been going on now.." nudging the Fennekin, she kept on speaking. "You can follow me, and when it's day, you can go back outside." the Leafeon headed back to her treehouse.

Malphas looked at the sky. It was getting late. He watched as the builders started to went to their houses. "Hey, wait! Is it finished?" Malphas said, a little angry. "It's late. We are finished for now." Said the Machoke, that looked like if he was the leader if the group. "We finished one of the houses, so you can stay there." Malphas didn't look very happy. "Eh... Alright. At least we have all the furniture, right?" The Machocke laughed. "Of course. After your more than generous payment, we are sparing no expenses either. But don't worry. The houses were the hardest part. Since your other business will be inside the tree, we only have to fix the inside. I guess that tomorrow it will be done." Malphas was angry, but he muttered. Some seconds later, he continued. "Alright, fine... But you better come here early. I want my bussiness starting tomorrow."

Aepora approached with all the bags they brought. Malphas pointed to the left house. The Noctowl understood it immediately, picked up as many bags as he could and headed to the treehouse. Malphas took the rest of the bags and did the same. The house was cozy. The house had four windows. The furniture was pretty poor, but it was enough for a small house like that one: a table, some chairs, a bookshelf, some wardrobes and a nest. "Well... It's cozy" Aepora said. "It's small." Malphas replied. Aepora looked at Malphas, disgusted. The Honchrow started to feel umcomfortable, and continued. "Well... At least we have the essential." Aepora stayed quiet, but he showed a happy face.

Marona saw Charlie and slowly approaches her. Anubis was clinging to Charlie. He was worried that if he let go of Charlie she would disappear. Marona hugs Charlie then murmurs " fluffy". She then started to yawn.

Tap absently floated through the darker part of the forest. Her red eyes looked over each tree and poor pokemon in them. Everything seemed to be as it was before with the exception of a few ferns. She hummed softly and sat down on a tree stump. Everything was nice, everything was in order, just as it should be.In the distance, Tap saw the light from Creek Village get dimmer until it eventually faded. It was getting to be around that time. Tap sighed and got up from the stump. She might as well go find somewhere to sleep.

Pichu glided softly down the trees into Creek Village. He looked around at the trees, trying to look for a safe spot. With all the recent disappearances he really needed to find a place to stay. Most houses were dark already dark, which seemed a bit odd to him. If you want someone to leave you alone you keep your lights on, that way whoever is breaking in is well lit and seen. He guessed these people just weren't that smart to think ahead. He bounced around the village and looked for any sign of life in the houses. There was one treehouse that seemed to have moving bodies within it. He hopped down, stumbled a bit, and knocked on the door (it does have a door, right?). He self-consciously scratched at his ear as he waited, hoping he hadn't mistaken the ones in there for kidnappers.

Malphas was already accommodated in the nest, while Aepora decided to sleep in a chair. They were both going to sleep when someone knocked the door. "Who can it be? It's late!" Honchrow complained. Aepora approached to the door. "Don't worry. I'll go and see..." Then, the Noctowl opened it. He could see a Pichu over there. "Hello. Eh... Do you need something? We were going to sleep now."

Pichu perked up at the Honchkrow voice. Pichu relaxed, a kidnapper wouldn't make so much noise. "Uh, yeah. I just need somewhere to stay. I saw something moving around in here and figured there was a fair enough chance you weren't a kidnapper and now I'm here," he explained with a flick of his tail. He opened his mouth to say he could stay somewhere else, but decided against it. He didn't want them to turn him away. "It's just for tonight, I promise I won't take anything."

Aepora laugh. "We? Kidnappers? Of course not! We are just merchants that are going to run a business here. Of course, you can stay here." Malphas heard the conversation. He wasn't amused with the idea, commenting: "A motel now sounds like a good idea, eh?" The Noctowl looked at him and said: "Yeah, indeed." The Honchrow stood and approached his guest. When he saw that he was an Electric Type, he started to complain. "Oh, no, I'm not gonna sleep with..." Aepora cleared his throat, and immediately Malphas came back to the nest, without saying anything else.

Then, the Noctowl turned again and started to talk in a very low tone to the Pichu. "Well, this is Malphas, my boss, and he is a little grumpy, especially with all the stuff of the new business, so... Sorry for his behavior." Malphas complained again: "Eh, I heard you!". Aepora ignored him and continued talking. "Just ignore him, at least for today. By the way, my name is Aepora. I guess that we'll know each other better tomorrow. It's kinda late and we have to get up early. I suppose you can sleep in a chair, we don't have anything more right now." Aepora started to go and sat on a chair. "Just turn off the candle when you are going to sleep." Aepora said, closing his eyes. Malphas stood in his nest, giving the Pichu his back and said in a very angry tone. "And don't take anything from our bags. It's all the stuff we are gonna sell in our shop. And I will not be happy if I notice that one of the products has vanished mysteriously!"Aepora opened his eyes again and made a signal with his wing to the Pichu, trying to say, again, to ignore the behavior of his friend.

Pichu smiled and walked in behind Aepora. The place seemed nice enough to him, a bit hectic looking, but it was nice. He looked over at the honchkrow and rolled his eyes. 'Oh no, a Pichu, whatever will you do?' He didn't say it aloud for obvious reasons. He wasn't sure he liked the pokemon here. He's only talked to three, but still.

He nodded to what the noctowl said. "It's fine, I'm glad I can sleep here," he mumbled, "I'm Pichu the pichu. Most creative name ever I know." Pichu looked over at an empty chair. He guessed it would do. He wanted to say it would probably be safer to keep it lit, but decided against it. It was just a bit too late to argue with him, especially when he barely knew him. He looked, over at Malphas and rolled his eyes. "Don't worry I won't," he called after Malphas. He hopped up in the chair and squirmed around in it, trying to find the most comfortable position. He decided to just stay flopped on his back. "Uh, Aepora, are you gonna sleep?" he asked, "I had always thought noctowls were nocturnal." He realized a bit too late that sounded like something a thief would say. Oh well, he was curious.

Cue footsteps. A Weavile, with a few of his gang, was walking around. The Weavile was attacking a Budew. "I told you! Give me the Poke!" The Dark/Ice type shouted, using Shadow Claw on it. "Stop! I told you: STOP!!! IT HURTS!!" The tiny Budew exclaimed, shouting in pain.

The night seemed quiet, most of Creek Village was fast asleep- or, trying to sleep. Charlie looked outside the Leafeon's house, the night sky glittered with stars, and the stars shined brightly. Still, Charlie felt uneasy. There was something she couldn't figure out. As she began walking towards the dock to look down at the water, Pelipper and some Wingull began to fly off, seeming in a hurry, scared. I wonder what's that about. Suddenly, the ground began to rumble and shake. Shocked and worried, Charlie ran inside of the Leafeon's house once more, climbing onto the highest place she could be. What even was that?!

Aepora laughed a little. "Yeah... I am used to taking the night shifts." He whispered. "Malphas want his new business to be open 24 hours... And with me, he can accomplish it. I have to sleep at night because I have to help Malphas tomorrow in the morning getting the business prepared. And, if we open, I'll have the night shift too. So, it's going to be a hard day for me. Anyways, I'm not used to sleeping a lot, so you may find me during the mornings working too." Malphas started to talk then. "You better stop talking, here is someone that needs to sleep!"

But some seconds later, the ground started to shake. Malphas quickly stood up. "Hey! What's going on?!"He didn't expect something like that; and hid under the table., saying "Find some shelter!" Aepora, on the other hand, was calmer, yet his face showed fear. He went to a small wardrobe, opened the door and hid in there. "Pichu, come here, quickly!"

Pichu nodded, that made sense. He chuckled softly at Malphas' comment before settling down again. This may not be the most comfortable chair, but it was out of the wind and warm. He closed his eyes just when the ground began to shake. The chair he was in flopped over and he fell over, hitting his head on the floor. He got up on all fours and tried to figure out what to do. Every instinct he had was telling him to get out of here, go someplace open where giant trees and houses wouldn't fall down on you. He leapt forward just as he heard Aepora's voice. He quickly turned around and ran to the wardrobe, trying his best not to stumble. He quickly scampered in and pressed himself into the corner. "What's happening?" he asked. He didn't think Aepora had an answer, but he couldn't stop himself.

Tap jumped up a bit when she felt the ground tremble which was odd, as she was floating above the ground. The trees swayed wildly and dangerously above her head. Something seemed wrong about this earthquake. She may just be paranoid, but this was very off-putting to her. She quickly floated up above the trees, fairly sure she was out of harms way. She looked down to see what was happening, but could only see the swaying, and now falling, trees.

Aepora closed the door of the wardrobe. He used his Psychic powers in order to create a small sphere of light. "I... I don't know. Maybe Groudon is angry or... I can't tell". He said, doing his best in order not to fall. "But we'll better stay here until all those shackles stop."

Malphas was still in the main room, he had his head covered with both of his wings, but then, he looked in front of him, moving with his beak some feathers. He could see some of the bags they brought before, moving dangerously. "Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!" He shouted. "They have very fragile things!" He went out of the table and picked them up. He left some of them under the table, and, with the few ones that couldn't fit, he opened the wardrobe and put them inside. "Take care of this!" Malphas said as he closed the door again and making Aepora to say "Eh, what the...? Really?" Malphas then returned under the table and hold the bags with his wings, pressing his soft feathered chest against the bags in order to reduce the possible damages.

Pichu looked over at the goods Malphas stuffed into the wardrobe. He felt like he had forgotten something, but he couldn't remember what. The pichu hadn't brought anything with him here. He tried to remember what it was and then it hit him. "The candle!" Pichu squeaked, realizing he never put it out, "it's still lit!"