• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Logea Region Awaits: Reboot

RP Discussion thread: https://pokecharms.com/threads/the-logea-region-awaits-reboot-discussion.24333/

Easton Fernsby, a few days ago, had just heard of the region Logea. He heard that it is a place where people come from all over the world go to. He was on a plane to the airport in Circuit City, the biggest city of the region. “Chimchar, we’re almost here. So you better strap up and don’t fall out of your seat. Because it will be bumpy going down.” Easton and Chimchar had been with each other for most of their lives, specifically eleven years, so they grew a very close bond with each other. We will be arriving shortly. Please don’t get out of your seat until the seat belt sign is off. Easton knew to listen to this.

After a few more minutes Easton got off the plane and exited the airport. He looked around and saw massive building with electric billboards covering most of them, giving the latest news. Chimchar as holding onto his shoulder as a place to get a good view of his surroundings. Easton pulled out his Sinnohian Pokédex and realized it didn’t work when he put it over a Elekid. “I suppose I need to get this region’s Pokédex. If I remember correctly, there’s a beach to the right and a route to the left.” He looked which both ways to determine which way would be to the region’s professor’s lab. “Well, let’s go the way to where the beach is.” Chimchar jumped off his shoulder and started running towards the right. “Woah, there! Hold up, buddy! I bet I can make it before you do!” Easton then ran off to the beach.

The Pokémon League was calm most days. Perfectly fine. Champion Marcus was sitting on his Champion throne when an old friend came for a visit. “Well, well, well. If it isn’t Champion Marcus. How’s life been treatin’ ya?” “Go away, Rukin. I don’t need to hear you’re lecture. And, take you and you’re stupid grunts away from here.” Rukin came out of the shadows. “Why would my friend want me to leave? I thought you said, We’ll always stick together, you and me. But I guess that was a lie.” Marcus slammed his fists on the chair. “IT WASN’T A LIE! EVER SINCE THIS HAPPENED TO YOU, I decided that I couldn’t work with you anymore. You became evil in my eyes. Just go, before I call the police.” Rukin put his hands up in defeat. “Alright, I’ll leave.” Before he turned around he stopped to say something. “I’ll come back stronger than you will ever be.” Rukin then left the room.

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
Fel sat down at the beach, he just finshed giving a Pokedex to another kid, and smiled. It seemed like his Pokemon enjoyed the beach, mostly his two Toxepex's enjoyed it the most. That's when he saw a kid running towards the beach, Fel smiled. "Another one, people really want they're Pokedexes," he muttered to himself.

Brian smiled as he hummed a cheerful little tune, his hands rested in the pockets of his coat as he walked along the streets of Shoreside Town. He enjoyed the bright weather alongside the smiles and small greetings from the people who passed by him, clearly Brian was a well known individual, one reason might be his friendly smile and positive demeanor, another might be how kind he was and how much of a gentleman he tended to be.

As Brian strolled, he turned his bright hot pink eyes to a familiar individual over at the beach, so out of curiosity, he decided to change his route to walk along the golden border between land and sea. "Well hello, Fel. I didn't think I'd see you relaxing here at the beach, then again, I can't blame you with how nice today is." Brian said as he held the hip of his hat to lightly adjust it.

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
Fel looked up from his book and smiled, "I agree, Brian, how's your pokemon," he said. The male Toxapex, looked up at Brian, and smiled as well, the pokemon recongized Brian from Fel's Gym Leader days. Fel looked at his Pokemon and back at Brian, "I can agree," said Fel, "I was just giving trainers who came off the ferry, Pokedexes, on behalf of Professer Spruce, he's very busy nowdays as you know,"

Emilio Redenburgh, the Shadow City Gym Leader, was sitting on the floor in his gym. His four Pokémon Gengar, Runerigus, Cursola, and Spiritomb were all having a talk before Emilio interrupted them. “We’re going outside.” His Pokémon looked up in shock because Emilio hadn’t stepped foot in the outside world in years. “This may be a surprise, but it’s time for a change. I don’t want to be afraid anymore, but I don’t know if that’s possible.” He stood up and went for the door. “Come on. Let’s go and pay a visit to some old friends. Human friends, I mean.” With that, Emilio withdrew his Pokémon back to their Poké balls except for Gengar, who was following him.

"Oh, my beloved Pokemon are all just fine, I'm just letting them rest after a battle with another trainer and recovery from the Pokemon center." Brian said as he walked closer to Fel and knelt down to pet any of Fel's Pokemon that came near him. "I can see you and your Pokemon are just as well as I am, it's always nice to hear about new trainers going on their journeys, it makes me wonder what their destinies will be as the progress with the creatures we're fortunate to exist alongside." He said as if he read a movie script.

"I apologize, I believe to be babbling. Although I wonder how the other Gym Leaders are doing as well?" Brian said with a look of curiosity. "Which reminds me, I haven't had anyone come to challenge me and my Gym for a little while, it's kinda saddening. Maybe it's just the curse of being one of the later Gym Leaders." He said as he scratched the back of his head. "But that's more than enough about me, has anything else interesting happened on your end?"

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
"Nothing much, I'm not a gym leader anymore, but trainers still, want to battle me," Fel said, "About the other gym leaders, I believe I've met up with Emilo two weeks ago, that boy just wants to stay indoors all day, and look at this beautiful sky," he said. Toxapex looked at Brian Pokemon "Toxa-(Hello, long time no see),"

Easton managed to catch up to his Chimchar after a long and dreadful race. Chimchar started dancing around happily. “Yeah, yeah. You always win. Anyways, I believe this is...” He stopped to look at the sign. “Ah, yes. Shoreside Town and beach. I hear it’s supposed to be a very relaxing place.” He then stepped onto the sandy terrain and heard the sounds of the ocean. “This is a very pretty place. It looks very calming.” He then spotted two people up ahead talking to each other. “Chimchar, get up.” Chimchar hopped up onto his favorite spot on Easton’s shoulder.