• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Logea Region Awaits Discussion

Oh we're doing schedules? That sounds fun, here's Kate's:
9-10: Wake up, find breakfast, and get agenda ready,
10-12: Explore the city for cool things to do
12-2: Lunchtime!
2-4: Practicing for the contest
4-6:30: Dinner!
6:30-10: Last-minute strolls through town
10pm-9am: Sleep.

Also, would you mind if the power plant houses a secret base run by a Team Dote admin? I want to have Garrett investigating some sketchy stuff in Gearworks and when the gang rolls around he might enlist them to take on the base

Ok so Junkai and his Zuroa are going to be in the contest(obviously, if look at my post) and they have a move where Zorua looks like Junkai and they it’s like “Which one is Which” that is what Junkai is talking about in my last post

Here is my third and final character:

Name: Rylan Vardos
Sexuality: Straight
Height: 6’10’’
Personality: Rylan likes to stay at a beach most of the time while swimming with the water type Pokémon. He usually watches and studies water type Pokémon so he can get ideas for his next matches.
Appearance: Rylan wears a scuba like suit when he is swimming. When he is out and about or doing battles he wears a blue hoodie and he wears blue boots along with jeans.
Partner: Empoleon
Pokémon: Empoleon, Ludicolo, Golisopod, Drednaw, Dracovish
Crush: N/A
Other: N/A

It's a responsibility thing. "We got attacked by weirdos in a helicopter trying to steal our pokemon and youre hunting each other down to battle? Whats the deal?"

@Cmeriwether don't take it personally as I know you weren't able to post when Dote came to town but an E4 member not being around at that point in time doesn't come off great

And also Grey is an overly honest kinda guy so he's not holding back feelings or anything