• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Logea Region Awaits Discussion

AlolanOreo

Previously pocky ✨
Sorry 'bout that, I just thought since it said "couldn't help but ask," he did ask out loud. Sure, her picking up on the look works, though.

Well just think about it like, Giovanni didn't run around all of his own dirty work. Sure, Neil needed to steal Hayden's Pokemon, but he's not going to steal every trainer in the region's pokemon himself.

In the games, you usually don't fight the team leader til about 1/3 or 1/2 way through the game. Until then it's admins and grunts

Maybe Neil could even try and draw Firey away himself and let the admins deal with the unproven trainers. Junkai could make his way into either of the skirmishes, hide on the helicopter, etc. Lotta options!

Grey will probably take on one of the admins himself, maybe fight them to a draw, im not sure how strong they are yet. We'll see if the rest of the kids can handle the other two, if Firey is off fighting Neil

Yeah. Each time they encounter the admins they keep on getting stronger. I think the two admins that the kids will fight will have Nickits and Gastlys. Then the admin that Grey would fight could have a Electabuzz and Magmar. And where Neil has a Gengar, Alakazam, and Gallade.

Again, can we institute a posting order? I feel like we're all jumping to post at the same time and so the action is jumping around kind of sloppy and confusing. And while I'm typing out a response to one, two more pop up, and when I try to fix my post to adjust to the new ones I missed, the action is usually moving on.

Okay. But how do I do a posting order?

Just put ours names in order on a post here and post it up and tell us to stick to it!

A posting order is just something you come up with yourself (as GM of the thread) in conjunction with your players. You should go first, as again you call the shots with the story. Then maybe ask Snowflake, Ore and Hoodie who wants 2nd/3rd/4th.

Basically so everyone gets a turn in order without being left out.

In Dungeons and Dragons, players have a turn order in combat, and generally more freedom when exploring a town or cave. So you could also so say, "there's going to be a fight or important plot point here, get ready to post in order" and when everyone's chilling on a beach or hanging out we can post more freely, as we've been doing. Maybe to add some balance.

Alright, 2 day time skip! And, I guess I'll take 4th since my posts usually are just reactions, I'm never contributing much to the overall plot directly.

Sounds good. And as for the time skip, Grey's spent the past few days doing the same stuff.

5-6 am: foraging for food
6-7:30: cooking/consuming breakfast
7:30-8: rest
8-9: Group meditation/stretching exercises
9-10: Hitmonlee and Vigoroth joint training
10-10:30: Krabby and Koffing joint training
10:30-11: rest
11am-12pm: cooking and consuming lunch
12-1: group spare time (grey reads or naps)
1-2: More group warm ups, Crobat and Galvantula joint training
2-3: Hitmonlee and Vigoroth train again
3-5: another round of foraging if needed, spare time if not
5-6:30: cooking and consuming dinner
6:30-7: rest
7-8: late night walk/jog
8pm-end of night: free time, sometimes a 3rd round of training with Hitmonlee and Vigoroth

If anybody wants to join him for his training, or to learn how to cook or pick his brain, he'd be down for that

Isn’t Grey going to make breakfast, lunch, and dinner for all of the characters? But here is David’s schedule:
5-6 am: Training with his Pokémon
6-7:30: Eat breakfast
7:30-9: Explore
9-11:30: Take a rest
11:30-12: Eat lunch
12-2: Train
2-4: Explore
4-6:30: Rest then eat dinner
6:30-8: Train
8pm-end of the day: Take a stroll
Anyone can join David during his training periods if they want to.