• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Logea Region Awaits Discussion

Whoops. Let’s just pretend he did. And BigHoodieBoy236 I think Junkai could probably try to steal David’s Noibat and Eevee so that he will accomplish his goal, but he won’t succeed.

Hey there! I saw this thread, and thought it was pretty cool. Ig this is my application.

Name: Kate
Sexuality: Straight
Height: 5”4
Personality: Kate is a peppy go-getter! When the going gets tough, Kate gets going. She enjoys being there to support her friends and her Pokemon. Though, this night ultimately get her in more trouble than you’d think.
Appearance: Kate wears a snow-colored sweater and a light blue beanie. Her hair is dark brown and her eyes are a dark red.
Partner: Cubchoo
Pokémon: Cubchoo, Mincinno
Crush: N/A
Other: None!

Oh, well there was a pretty exciting battle, and I wanted to wait til it was over before barging in (both my character and me), so I can probably go talk to David now (not now now since i posted last, but you know what i mean)

Here is my second character.

Name: Emilio Redenburgh
Sexuality: Straight
Height: 6’11
Personality: He likes to keep himself locked away in buildings all the time.
Appearance: He wears a purple hoodie with the hood covering his face. He has green eyes and black hair. He wears purple colored pants and purple colored shoes.
Partner: Gengar
Pokémon: Gengar, Runerigus, Cursola, and Spiritomb
Crush: N/A
Other: Nothing.