• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Logea Region Awaits Discussion

I also wanted to say that there can be people that can be performers. I will have things like showcases and contests. And if anyone wants to, they can draw what the region could look like. It’s not based on any real place in real life.

Last edited:
And here are more towns/cities

Short Spire City: Performance city

Carpenter Town: Starting town

Highshore City: Performance city

Andalese Town: Performance town

Shoreside Town: Performance town

Last edited:
Has there been like a Greece or Spanish-based region yet? I feel there's potential for good Pokemon territory there. Italy too, though I'm working on a region myself that incorporates elements of the Lombard region.

What are your thoughts on Gearworks City? I'm not much an artist but I can definitely sculpt a setting if needed.

There hasn’t been a Greece or Spanish-based region yet. But what I think Gearworks City could look like is it’s sort of like Motostoke but it’s not as industrial as Motostoke. It could have multiple gears underneath the city that gives it power to the power plant somewhere inside the city.

Maybe there's a river running through the city that's dammed on one end and then drops down to a lower level of the city. Up top could be like a PC and the Gym and some of the city's richer or more renowned citizens.

The gears running in the dam and along the river function to harness hydroelectric power, with a plant probably somewhere on the lower level of the city. Most of the people doubtless work in that plant, though some might work as fishermen or boatsmen on the river.

Yeah, I guess, though Id say it's safe to assume Circuit City is where the Electric Gym is.

The dam and the hydroelectric power itself wouldn't be possible without the city's gear infrastructure, hence: Gearworks

I like the idea of Gearworks City. And for Circuit City, there could be a lot of television screens all around the city. And there aren’t any stairs inside the buildings, only elevators. So basically the city is made with the latest technology.

The more I think about it, the Power Plant is probably on the upper level, with the reservoir from the damn. I envision the lower level split vertically by the river. The eastern and western halves also are at ideological odds about how the city is run, with one half being plant workers and the other half people who view it as a pollutant and monopoly of sorts.

Maybe the company that owns it is related to the region's evil team in some way, unbeknownst to Garrett.

I think it'll be fun if he's having as tough a time imaginable keeping the city's peace, while also dealing with roaming challengers.

Yeah. I think the region’s evil team wants to try to destroy the Logea Region by becoming the champion. But in the actual thing he won’t become champion, but he’ll still try to find a way to destroy the region.

The evil team leader might be using the team to discredit the Champion, showing up to thwart their plans before the Champion or anyone else to make himself look good and strong.

AlolanOreo

Previously pocky ✨
Name: Nic Rea
Sexuality: bisexual with a lean towards males; asexual
Height: around 4'10"
Personality: somewhat quiet; shy. Super afraid of being judged by strangers. More friendly towards Pokémon than people, sometimes. Enjoys making friends and often stands up for what she considers right.
Appearance: tan skin, shoulder-length brown hair (kept in a small, high bun, unless she's sleeping or anything like that. Will sometimes wear different hairstyles for special occasions), brown eyes. Wears a white tank top under a black hoodie, and also wears pastel blue shorts. For shoes, wears Doc Martens-ish boots with black socks that go up to just under her knee.
Partner: Alolan Raichu (female)
Pokémon: Alolan Raichu (female) (partner), Gardevoir (female)
Crush: X (open)
Other: Comes from Kanto (Viridian Forest). (I saw you wanted someone from a different region, and Nic is from Kanto anyways, so yep)

Name: Harper Adair
Sexuality: heterosexual
Height: 5'7"
Personality: bold, sharp-tongued. Not afraid to speak up for herself or others, and doesn't back down from a challenge.
Appearance: somewhat light skin, darkish green eyes. Longish light brown hair worn in a single braid. Wears a black bomber jacket over a pastel yellow T-shirt, wears mom jeans cuffed at the bottom, and black combat boots (and socks, obviously).
Occupation: Gym leader (Psychic-type - and if allowed. It's fine if not)
Partner: Espeon (female)
Pokémon: Espeon (female) (partner), Hatterene (female), (if allowed: Gallade (male))
Crush: X (open)
Other: X (may add later)

If I'm not allowed both OCs, that's fine, and if that is the case, then I'll just use Nic.

Here are some of the caves, forests, and other things on where some specific types can be found.

Carpenter Forest: Bug and Flying type Pokémon

Short Spire Cave: Rock, Psychic, and Fairy type Pokémon

Mirror Forest: Grass, Steel, and Bug type Pokémon

Andalese Volcano: Fire, and Rock type Pokémon

Shoreside Beach: Water type Pokémon

So I have another character who I want to be the Flying type gym leader if that’s ok

Name-Shaki
Age-12
Gender-Female
Sexuality-N/A
Height-4”3
Personality-Looks nonchalant all the time, and suffers from short term memory loss, and forgets what is going on most of the time.
Appearance-Pale skin with turquoise eyes. Light blue hair.
Occupation-Hoping for Flying Type Gym Leader
Partner-Corviknight
Pokémon-Corviknigt, Pidgetto, Fearow, and Minior

I just had a good idea, since this is a new region, how about a challenge, that before challenging the elite four, you have to battle the Gym Leaders again, but with all their Pokémon evolved and maybe a few additions.

Maybe. I was thinking the Logea League would be like the anime. Where if you win the finals you can then challenge the elite four and then the champion. But maybe before you do accept, you have to re-battle the gyms.

Since I already got two, here goes my third.

Name-Junkai
Age-16
Gender-Male
Sexuality-Straight
Height-5”5
Personality-Kind of a wild card, does things for the thrill, not for morals or “helping others”.
Appearance-Has Black hair and fair skin with red eyes. Is usually seen with a black jacket with some rips in it.
Occupation-Trainer
Partner-Zorua(His only Pokémon will be Zorua and will never get anything else.)