• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Logea Region Awaits Discussion

Hello, and welcome to the Logea Region. It’s a newly discovered region with a lot of Pokémon that you’re familiar with. (There are no fakemon). I’m the professor of this region. I am Professor Spruce, and you are the new trainers that have come from your home region to protect Logea from a mysterious threat. The Logea Region is also recruiting new gym leaders and elite four members. It would be nice if any of you would like to take the place and become a gym leader or elite four member.

Rules:
1. Only one to two shiny Pokémon.
2. No swearing.
3. No Mary Sues.
4. No mega evolutions (have to get permission from the admins).
5. I allow romance. Keep it PG-13.
6. Follow the pokecharms rules.
7. Message me if you want to be a gym leader or elite four member.
8. You can have up to three characters.
9. Be nice to each other and have fun.
10. You are allowed to have crushes.
11. You can only have up to two Pokémon at the start. You can catch more Pokémon later on.

Character Bio:

Name:
Sexuality:
Height:
Personality:
Appearance:
Partner:
Pokémon:
Crush:
Other:

Cities/towns of where the gyms are:

Circuit City

Shadow City

Quake City

Rising City

Gearworks City

Star Town

Tele City

Soaring Town

The gym types:

Psychic: pocky

Fairy: Cmeriwether

Steel: EnviousWorm

Flying: BigHoodieBoy236

Electric: BigHoodieBoy236

Ghost: Baymaxman13

Ground:

Dragon:

Elite Four Types:

Bug:

Rock:

Water:

Dark: Cmeriwether

Performance and coordinator options are available. I will only allow about six characters that can be performers and coordinators.

Performers/Coordinator:

pocky

The max amount of regular trainers are ten.

Trainers:

pocky
Baymaxman13
EnviousWorm
Cmeriwether
BigHoodieBoy236

Last edited:
Name-Jake Gunner
Age-14
Gender-Male
Sexuality-Bisexual
Height-6”11
Personality-Doesn’t usually open up to people, and is quiet even if he does open up, but is kind and considerate.
Appearance-Blond hair combed to one side, and tan skin with muscular build.
Occupation-Gym Leader
Partner-Jolteon
Pokémon- Jolteon, Toxel, and Tynamo
Crush-N/A
Other-Let’s all have fun

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: David Shorewater
Sexuality: Straight
Height: 5’6’’
Personality: David loves to play around with Pokémon out in the wild and he also likes to learn about how they battle.
Appearance: Short, blond hair. Brown eyes. Tan skin. Wears a green t-shirt with the symbol of a Shinx on it. Wears jean shorts and wears tennis shoes. He also wears an orange traveling bag.
Partner: Noibat
Pokémon: Noibat, Eevee
Crush: TBD
Other: Has a strong bond with his Noibat

Hi there, I'm new to the site. I'm very interesting in what you've got working right now and want to submit a character. I just made one I put in the general character thread who I was wondering if I could use here. I'm not sure if I'd wanna make him E4/Gym leader type cuz that's not his style, but I'd also be willing to create a 2nd character who could take on one of those roles.

Ok so it’s really simple, but I think I got a good gimmick. Ok, so once you enter the gym, the door is locked using electricity. Then you have to fight three trainers, then me, the gym leader. The first trainer has a eevee. The second one has a Toxel. The third has a tynamo. That is the jist of the Gym.

EnviousWorm, I just saw your character and it looks good to me, so it’s accepted.

Sorry I didn't see this earlier but thank you for accepting the character. Would you also want me to take on the role of Gym Leader or E4 member? Cuz I wouldn't mind whipping up another character profile, too

Cool, well, like I said, if people don't get in on the fun fast enough I might take the Steel Gym or Rock E4. But again it's all your call and im fine with waiting.

Okay. If you want you can make another character for the Steel Gym or Rock elite four, if that’s what you want to do. And I think on planning on having about ten regular trainers.

I have three

Name: Firey Argentston

Height: 5'11"

Appearance: He commonly wears a grey cloak, and blue clothes under it, he has silver hair and blue eyes.

Personality: Serious, Stern and slightly aloof.

Occupation: Elite Four Dark Type, he has the potential to be a Frontier Brain.

Partner: Absol

Rest of team: Honchkrow, Bisharp, Incineroar, Shiftry, Drapion (Shiny)

Crush: He is married to Ariana Montgomery.

Other: He is powerful, so I'd put him last in the elite four.

Second Character

Name: Ariana Montgomery

Sexuality: Bisexual

Height: 5'4"

Appearance: Hourglass figure, slightly wider in the waist, platinum blonde hair, green eyes, she commonly wears dresses of varying colors and styles.

Personality: Shy, but once she opens ups, sweet and caring can be seen.

Partner: Whimsicott

Other Pokemon: Azumarill, Gardevoir (Shiny), Dedenne, Grimmsnarl, Sylveon

Crush: Is married to Firey Argentston.

Other: She has PTSD from her brother's death, and a fear of Totodiles.

Final character

Name: Gustav Berlitz

Height: 5'8"

Appearance: Blue hair and eyes, on a small frame, he commonly wears a lot of blue.

Personality: He is protective, bold and a bit teasing.

Pokemon partner: Pansear

Other Pokemon: Raichu

Crush: Unknown

Other: None

Let me know what you think of the potential Steel leader!

Name
: Garrett Fawsom
Sexuality: Bi
Height: 6'1
Personality: An immovable object, Garrett is a leader by example; strong-willed, obstinent. Garrett is protective if the people in his town, and of those less fortunate than him.
Appearance: Garrett wears an iron breastplate he forged personally, over a leather tunic and baggy, drawstring pants with sandals. Over the breastplate, Garrett wears a brown cloak, often with the hood up. His eyes and hair are steel silver, his chin broad and his jaw sharp.
Partner: Metagross
Pokémon: Metagross, Alolan Sandslash, Magnezone (for higher exp. trainers), Skarmory, Mawile, Shieldon
Other: Trainers around Gearworks City have complained lately about the gym's inaccessibility, and the leader's mysterious nature. Rumors of heightened criminal activity in the area, as well as a suspicious interloper among those criminals, have led some in town to accuse Garrett of vigilantism and endangering the city.