• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Life Of Pokemon (RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the discussion and sign ups:https://pokecharms.com/threads/the-life-of-pokemon-rp-discussion-sign-ups.17785/#post-521505
Sunlight shown through Gray's cave entrance/exit,which made her wake up,its dawn.She told herself,she then swiftly walked out of her cave,trying to be alert to sounds and looking around for other pokemon.The shinx stopped at a cheri tree,she then climbed up on it and barely picked the cheri berry off the tree,she then dropped to the ground,with her cheri berry,and started eating it happily.

Meanwhile, not very far away, Arcanum was already awake. He was sitting down in his underground home beneath a hollow tree tree, staring at his most prized possession. It was a light blue gemstone, that somehow illuminated his small home. He stared at this gem every day as if he were hoping something would happen, or maybe, hoping something wouldn't. Once he felt content for the day, he put the gemstone back on it's pedestal, and climbed up a ladder on one of the walls. At the top of the ladder was a small, wooden door, which he opened, and jumped out of. The door was on the tree his house was underneath, and was made specifically so that it wouldn't be easily noticed. Arcanum looked around. Nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary, but anything could happen. He picked up a stone off the ground and ate it. It was a bit too salty though, so he started walking away from his house, hoping to find some better rocks.

A few miles away, Mortuus was just starting to wake up. He fell asleep on the ground the night before. It wasn't uncomfortable, but it's hard for a ghost to feel much of anything. He wasn't sure if it was strange that he slept or not. He didn't know if ghosts slept at all, but sleeping helped him stay calm. It was also strange that he preferred the day to the night, but he was never the best at fitting in. It didn't matter, though. He was still going to do what he did everyday. He started floating in a random direction, searching for something. He wasn't sure what he was searching for, but he new he wanted it, and everyday, after searching, he somehow felt he was getting closer.

After Gray was done with her cheri berry,she then looked around,the shinx then grabbed some berries,she then dropped them alrrady where a pile of berries lay in her cave.I think I'm stocked up enough for winter.She thought to herself,she walked back out,a breeze running past her,she shivered,Gray then took climbed up the same cheri tree she had climbed up on earlier,but instead of quickly grabbing the cheri berry and making a soft landing,she missed her grab by inches and fell the the ground with a thub.
"Ow..."

Kuro shivered as the morning breeze woke her up, the sun not yet warming her up. She yawned with a stretch as she stood up on her stone cold floor of her cave. She left her cave swiftly in search for food. "What shall I eat?" She thought aloud with a soft smile before she spotted a Pecha berry bush/tree. She walked over to it and picked on then she ate it and licked her lips that had a little bit of Pecha berry juice on them. Her deep blue yes searched the area to find something to do, looking at the morning dew that had collected on some leaves and plants, some falling to the ground and some remaining on the plants or leaves.

After walking for a few minutes, Arcanum saw what he first assumed to be a zorua, but upon further speculation appeared to be be a strangely colored eevee. More important though, at least in Arcanum's opinion, was that behind the eevee thing was a cave. That cave was sure to have rocks in it, but it would be rude to go into it without the eevee thing's approval, so he did what any sane person would do, and walked over to it. "Hello small, uncoommon eevee thing. Can I get rocks from your cave? Caves are the restaurants of nature for sableyes, and rocks are whatever the things that eat food eat."

Midnight looked at the visitor, a small and light blush tinting her cheeks as she glanced at her cave. "S-sure, just d-don't take anything else. I've b-been wanting to clean out the r-rocks in my cave anyway," she stuttered as he entered her cave to help the Sableye with some rocks or possibly jewels in her cave that she didn't know how far or long went.

Arcanum started picking up the rocks he thought looked good. There were definitely a lot of rocks in the cave, since it was a cave. Then, in the corner of his eye, arcanum saw something shiny. He went over, to it, and after digging a few rocks of of the way, he found there was a red gemstone. He studied the gemstone very carefully. "Gasp! The surprise just throw a brick made of small bricks at my head! This is not a Ruby. It is much better! It is the sword among butter knives. This is none other than bixbite! Red emerald! It's red beryl! I never thought I'd see the shiny, sparkly face of this gem. I'll have you know that this is more rare than diamond!" He picked up the red beryl, accidentally dropping a rock in the process. "I'll be sure to put this right next to my favorite."

Still laying on the ground,half unconscious,she had still heard Kuro and Arcanum not that far away."H-h-hello?C-c-could some-someo-one h-h-help m-m-me pl-please?"She stuttered as she called,like always,even when she wasn't calling she was stuttering when talking,of course,she got better at not muttering,but stuttering was a habit that she couldn't get rid of,and it was weird that she didn't stutter when she thinks to herself,maybe because Gray's talking to herself,not a pokemon with impossible personalities...

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
At the top of the Cheri tree Boots woke up from a Pokémon that was crying for help from the bottom of the tree. Boots climbed down and saw a Shinx on the ground half unconscious. "Hello? Are you alright?" He said to the Shinx.

Last edited:
How do you think I feel?!Gray scoffed in her head,she then shankily got up and looked at the Aipom,"Ye-yeah...b-but-but n-n-not th-at m-m-much."She muttered,she then walked away.That was embarrassing.She looked at her paws,and her face started to turn red.

At this point, Arcanum was completely satisfied. "Thanks for the rocks," he said to the eevee thing, and walked out of the cave. He started heading towards his home, but is was a bit difficult while carrying the rocks. He decided to eat one of them since he was getting hungry. The rock tasted okay, but he's had better. Once he arrived at his house. He opened the door and went in. After putting the rocks in his storage area, he put the red beryl at the base of the pedestal where his favorite gemstone stood. He stared at the gemstone, as if making sure nothing happened to it while he was gone. "No one will ever take you. I won't allow it."

DoggoKing22

After that, Boots went back up the tree to get a Cheri berry to eat. "I hope she doesn't get hurt again." Christian said to himself.

Gray then walked up to an unusual looking eevee,"Uh h-hi.D-d-do y-y-you know-know whe-where I-I-I c-c-could find-find an-any sticks or-or twigs?"She stuttered,like always,it had always felt like normal talking to Gray sense all of her life she's been stuttering,a cold breeze swept past the shinx,she shivered.Winter is near,I wonder if it with snow,then I'll need those sticks and twigs for a fire.

DoggoKing22

When Boots finished his Cheri berry, he felt a cold breeze going by, making him remember that winter is coming. "Winter's coming already? Well then, better stock up some food for the winter." He said to himself. Going quickly, Boots took all the berries he could find and put it in a hole in the tree that was made by a Pikipek. "That'll be enough," Boots said in his head, "now I have to wait until winter comes."

"Winter Already?" He said as the cold breeze came by.
"I better get berries and some twigs" He said as he teleported to get some berries and twigs.
"That should be enough" He said to himself
"Now to find a shelter...."
"Oh hey, a cave!, I could stay there."
Then a froakie appeared.
"Oh hey there !" Said the froakie
"Oh hello there froakie..." Said Razor
"Is it okay if i stay here until winter ends?" Asked Razor
"Yeah its okay." Said froakie
"Thanks" Said Razor to the froakie
[ Thanks to the owner for letting me in the roleplay! ]

Inside a hollow tree lived a Fennekin named Flame and a Gardevoir named Sorrel. "Flame, could you go get some firewood while I get some food?" Sorrel asked. "Okay," Flame said with a smile. He walked out of the door of the tree and went to go looked for some firewood. Sorrel went in a different direction to look for some berries.

Mortuus had just started searching a few minutes earlier, but he could already feel closer to what he needed to be looking for. Suddenly, he saw a fennekin looking for something. Mortuus quickly floated into a tree, so he wouldn't be seen. He wondered what this fenneken might be looking for. Perhaps it was looking for the same thing that he was. No, that seemed much to unrealistic. Mortuus felt that whatever he was looking for, only he was looking for. No one else. He decided it would just be best to hide in the tree until the fennekin went away. He didn't want anyone to think he was suspicious.

Flame felt that something is watching him but ignored it and continued to look for firewood. After a while, he found some and started to pick them up.

Meanwhile, Sorrel found some Oran Berries and started to pick some of them.

Mortuus saw the fennekin leave, and floated down from the tree quietly. He then went around the the general area the fennekin went to avoid being seen. But to his surprise, he saw a strange looking pokemon sleeping in a cave. It looked like a marshadow, but with features of a gallade. Mortuus decided it would be best just to ignore it and keep going the same way.

Manwhile, in his underground home, Arcanum was bored with just staring at his collection, and decided to try to find something to do. After climbing up the ladder and jumping out the door, he looked around to make sure no one saw. He wasn't going to let anyone know where his house was without promising not to tell. After confirming that no one saw, he started walking toward the strange eevee's home. Surely there must be something there. He felt a cold breeze pass by as he was walking. It seemed that winter was coming. It didn't worry him to much, though. He had plenty of rocks in his home. When he came near the eevee's cave, he saw a shinx who looked cold. He decided to walk over to her, after all, what could happen? "Hello there. You look like you're trapped inside of an ice cube. Do you need help with anything?"

"I-I'm f-f-fine,a-and I-I'm n-not-not c-cold.I-I some-sometimes h-have tr-tr-trouble s-peaking....s-sorry."Gray exlplained to Arcanum trying to smile,He probably now thinks your a pathetic wimp,Gray.Something told her in her head.Your right.

DoggoKing22

A couple of minutes later after fidgeting with some twigs, Boots saw a tiny snowflake passing by. "Oh, what this... a snowflake? If there is snowflakes, then there is snow, but if there is snow, then Winter must be starting." Boots said to himself. Then some more snowflakes pass by, and more, and more, until there were too many.

Arcanum didn't believe what the shinx was saying, especially with how much she was stuttering. "No offence, but you're not very good at lying," he said to her, trying to to sound arrogant. "My names Arcanum. If you need any help, you can just tell me. I have a map of this forest in my brain. I haven't figured out how to read it, but I know it's there.

Gray's eyes narrowed,and she stomped towards Arcanum,"I am not lying,I told you: I sometimes have trouble speaking.I never lie,period."She snarled."Do you need to here that again?"
Wow Gray!You didn't stutter when talking to someone for once!

Arcanum was a bit surprised that the shinx was being so aggressive. She seemed to be okay now, though. Arcanum decided it would be best for him to just leave. "Well okay then. I'll be going now." He turned around and started walking in the direction of his house. As he was walking, he wondered why that shinx was so angry that he thought she was lying.

Midnight was startled by the Shinx but then the Sableye came back and ended up making the Shinx mad which made Midnight shrink back. A cold breeze blew and shiver went through her body when the Sableye began to leave. She felt like she should say something, wondering why he had come back. "W-wait," she stuttered, standing up and looking at the Sableye.

Arcanum stopped when he heard someone tell him to stop. Surely it couldn't have been the shinx. They seemed much to angry at him. He turned around to see that it was actually the eevee thing. He then remembered that this cave belonged to the eevee. "Oh hello again," he said, wondering if maybe they needed his help.

Gray then walked away with flattened ears,and she was bristling.She then let out a huff and seemed to be okay now,staring back at the sableye and the unusual-looking eevee,Gray didn't bother to walk back up to them and do what she always did,stutter.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Anim's posts and the posts interacting with him have been removed because no, you CAN'T be a Marshadow. Read the rules.

Midnight smiled softly and nodded respectfully at the Sableye. "H-hello, um, why did you c-come here again?" She asked politely and sat down, her ears up and her blue eyes filled with curiosity.

Status
Not open for further replies.