• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Life Of Pokemon RP(Discussion/Sign Ups)

Okay,I decided to make a RP about wild pokemon living a normal life,and with some obstacles ahead ;)
Rules:
  • The maximum of characters is probably...10
  • Romance is aloud,just nothing crazy please.
  • No over-powered pokemon,and just don't find a mega stone or any kind of evolution stone randomly.
  • Please put LOPPYDO in the other section to confirm you have read the rules
  • You can create evil characters...yeah...
  • Have fun!
  • Your pokemon that you have in this RP is aloud to evolve on its own if the pokemon can evolve.
Anyway,here's my forum:
Name: Gray
Species: Shinx
Appearance: Instead of the black on her,its grayish white and she has a sky blue bandanna
Personality: stuttery,shy,muttery,doesn't talk much,doesn't have trust in that much pokemon
Friends: N/A
Crush: N/A
Other:

Imma also gonna tag some people:
@UmbreonEevee
@BlueMew392
@Reola the sylveon
@Midnight Princess
@Starry Phantump

Sure, I'll join...

Name: Ray
Species: Rockruff
Appearance: being bullied mutiple times, Ray wears a scar on his right front leg.
Personality: Friendly, usually eats Sitrus, Leppa, Iapapa, and Figi berrys only. Has zero intention of fighting unless it's for his friends.
Friends: N/A (coming soon)
Crush: N/A (coming soon)
Other: LOPPYDO

It's been way too long since I've been in a roleplay, so I guess I might as well join.

Name: Arcanum
Species: Sableye
Appearance: The gems on his face resembling eyes are much darer than the average sableye's.
Personality: He's very eccentric. If he's ever speaks half of the things he says are metaphors. No one really knows anything about him. He just sort of "showed up". Somehow, he's always where he needs to be. Whether it's just plain dumb luck, or if there's something more sinister about it, if anyone ever looking for him, he'll probably find them before they find him. Not that anyone would have many reasons to look for him. Because of his "unique traits", he doesn't really have any relationships.
Friends: None. None at all.
Other: LOPPYDO.

*casually shoves some information*

Alright, I suppose I better get back to RPing after just getting out of the hospital yesterday from surgery... (As usual, if anyone's got any questions or concerns, please leave me a DM.)

Name: His name is Aidan.
Species: Axew / ??? (This character's category is unknown at the moment for various reasons.)
Age: His age is currently unknown, though he does appear rather young oddly enough.
Height: 1'10" / 45.72 cm
Weight: 12.7 lbs / 5.76 kg
Appearance: Aidan's body, limbs and tail are now in the shade of pomp purple, as the tusks coming from the sides of his mouth are as black as the night skies. The back of his head and his tall, horn curved in a slight manner are both thistle purple. His dark, baby fluorescent blue eyes are surrounded by somewhat large, pale thistle purple ovals. Although he lacks any teeth whatsoever, his tongue is that of a munsell blue. His short, but rounded snout is composed of two large nostrils that are also pomp purple. His sinister, heliotrope purple collar marking encircles his neck; though it is often mistaken as a scarf by newcomers and the visually impaired.
Special Features: [To be revealed in the RP since nothing is currently unknown in this section.]
Personality: Aidan is usually calm, but has a rather serious outlook. Being one to rarely display any emotion whatsoever, he can be rather hard to understand since it can tiresome to attempt at discerning his thoughts and intents. Some say that he prefers to do all the work himself instead of working with others, as others state that he tends to be like a silent tempest; waiting for other despised Pokémon of his to reveal their flaws so he can ultimately exploit them without pity. (This is prone to changing especially later in the RP, and as such this will be updated if this happens.)
Hidden Power: Power and type are both currently unknown since he has not used this move yet.
Ability: Rivalry (Increases the potency of moves if the target is the same gender, but decreases if the target is the opposite gender however.)
Past: [To be revealed in the RP by the correct action triggering it since most of this remains unknown.]
Friends: None at the moment since it's hard for him to make some anyway.
Crush: None at the moment and it's highly unlikely he'll even have a crush in the first place.
Other: LOPPYDO. (Yeah, that's all... nothing to see for now.)

Hi
Name:Ruby
Species:fenikin
Appearance: a bright yellow fox with bright red ears and tail tip
Personality: sweet () smart () shy ()curious () artist
Type: fire
Friends: none
Crush: unknown

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay so... when is the RP going to begin, and well... I feel like I might need to start using my cold shoulder a bit more often now... Especially after seeing what you know what looks like. (And what is going to maybe happen.)

Also, I am wondering if I am able to create a second character for the RP. (I will get his lovely bio up if I am allowed to.)

There's a good reason why I'm having another character of mine for the RP.

*??? sits down attempting to keep his recently shifted body shape in the right firmness especially on his shell*

Name: Kuro
Species: Dark Eevee
Appearance: An Eevee with a black coat instead of the regular cream colored and she has dark and deep sea blue eyes
Personality: Kuro is quiet but she isn't shy, she just doesn't like talking to people. She twitches or jerks her limbs, not on purpose, sometimes when she stays still, is moving too much, or is nervous. She usually stutters when she is talking to people she doesn't know or isn't friends with but it gradually fades. She is very friendly and loves to play with cards, she is very organizational and likes things to be in order
Other: Loppydo

I'd like to add this character, is it's okay.
Name: Mortuus
Species: Yamask
Appearance: The face on his mask highly resembles the face of a Zatu.
Personality: It's sort of hard to explain Mortuus. He's very lonely, and usually very sad. He doesn't really know anyone, and wanders around. He hardly ever talks to anyone, because he's scared he'll say something wrong. He doesn't really even know how to socialize. If anyone talks to him, he'll probably try to get away from the conversation as fast as possible. He thinks of himself as inferior to all others, and acts as if he shouldn't interact with anyone at all.
Backstory: He doesn't remember anything about his past life other than the last few moments before he died. He remembers being a Zatu, in the middle of a forest fire. The fire was all around him. Pokemon were scrambling in different directions trying to escape, but they all were running away from him. He was left all alone, and for some reason, he didn't move. He just stood there. Then he remembers felling a sharp pain at the back of his head, and the next thing he new, he woke up as a yamask. Ever since, he's been floating around, searching for a way to find his memories.
Friends: None
Crush: None at the moment

Name: Cole
Species: Chimchar
Appearance: He is more of silver red than the red on a normal chimchar
Personality: Kind and easy to talk to. Kind of boasting, but only if he thinks that it is good enough to bost about.
Other:lOoPyDoO

ClockWork Breezy

Formerly VaporeonPlayz
*Casually shows up*

Name: Jolty
Species: Jolteon
Appearence: Average Jolteon with blue tinged ears, a strange symbol on his cheek, a star necklace, and a blue left forepaw, and a blue tinged right hind paw (see profile picture.)
Personality\Background: Jolty is the quiet type, reading books, and doing adventures, mostly on his own. He feels disconnected from most pokemon, and stutters, though it is not prominent on most occasions. He can be cowardly, but does his best, no matter what.
Friends: Think he has none.
Crushes: None, not yet anyways ;3
Other: He is 15, and Loopydoo.

Name: Flame
Species: Fennekin
Appearance: Shiny Fennekin
Personality: Shy at first, but once he gets over his shyness he can kind, caring and supportive.

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
Can I join or is it already too late?

Name: Boots
Species: Aipom
Appearance: Looks like a regular Aipom
Friends: None
Crush: None