• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Life of Highschoolers

Continuing from yesterday, the class was forced to roleplay events from history. However, after what happened yesterday, the teacher was way more stricter. Luckily Zeke had already performed the day before and he basically had too just endure the horrific roleplaying of the rest of his classmates. He could tell that during each performance, kids were trying to hold back their laughter. One of the more interesting scenes was when a group had to roleplay a scene from a slave plantation. The kid roleplaying the owner of the plantation must've really wanted a good grade because he went above and beyond. During the scene where the slave was too be punished, the kid literally took off his belt and started smacking the kid the who was roleplaying as the slave. The class was completely speechless as they heard the belt smack the kid's back. Zeke found it amusing that the teacher believed it was an act. The presentation became all too realistic when the kid actually grabbed the belt and stood up, causing the other kid to back away. Kids started chanting for the kid roleplaying as the slave to beat the other kid up. That's when the teacher realized it had gone too far and ended the scene. Even though they went a bit overboard, it was probably the most realistic performance yet, which should've earned the group a good grade.

Once the last group had finished, the teacher gave the class free time. It was probably because she didn't want to have to deal with the class' hysterics any longer. During the free time, that's when Jonah and some other kids came up to Zeke. They started talking about a few things, mainly about what happened earlier in the morning. "I heard you were talking to some of them earlier." Jonah commented, causing the group to turn their attention on Zeke. "Who told you that? Actually, it was Joe, wasn't it?" Joe was the only one who had seen him go up to Henry's group. "Don't get angry at him. He just mentioned it, but I'm just asking you now because you may know some more information." Jonah stated, believing that Zeke knew the details about what happened with Henry. Zeke looked around and saw that there were a decent amount of kids listening. He wasn't planning on having the information spread around the whole school. "I would tell you, but they didn't tell me anything. They're probably trying to keep it a secret." Zeke lied completely. He felt bad but it had too be done. Thankfully, mostly everyone there knew him and he wasn't known for lying. "Well that sucks. Hopefully whoever challenged Henry gave him a good beating. I would've done it myself but... well you know how that would turn out." The group laughed at Jonah's comment and some laughed at the thought of someone actually beating Henry in a fight. If they only knew what had happened...

Laura heard the bell ring, signaling English, for her. Laura quickly saved her music, and closed her windows, leaving the classroom. She walked to her locker, grabbed her notebook, pen, and two pencils, and headed to class. When she got into class, she plopped herself in a desk way far in the back, in a far corner by the door. She slumped in her desk, drawing a small sketch, hidden by eyes. She loved drawing, but she's never ever shown a drawing of hers. What she drew, was a girl. A girl with realistic looking hands, and realistic looking eyes, and realistic looking hair. She was swinging on a tire swing, clung to the branch of a realistic looking tree. There were three boys, and one girl, looking over a fence, as the sad girl in the drawing, swung from the tire swing. Then class started, and she snapped her notebook shut.

Dylan looked up from his phone as the bell signaled the end of class and got up, gathering his things. I hope I have the next period with Lis. He headed into the English classroom and saw the girl who was kidnapped earlier. Dylan walked over to her and held out his hand, grinning. "Hey, I'm Dylan. Sorry I didn't get to introduce myself earlier."

Last edited:
Lis shuffled from her seat, gathered her books, and headed off for her next class, that being English. Assembling her new books, she arrived at the classroom and saw Dylan greeting Laura, to which she smiled. She sat herself sort of in the middle, towards the left, where she organized her notes and pencils on the desk. Then, with a silent sigh, she shifted in her seat.

The bell rang once again, blaring out the start if the period. "Ah, well, talk to you later, hopefully!" Dylan smiled at Laura and walked back to where he saw Lis and smiled even brighter, taking a seat next to her. "Hey, Lis. We found each other pretty fast, huh?" He laughed.

“Yeah, that didn't take long,” she replied happily, smiling brightly. Lis opened her textbook before the teacher announced the page, then opening her notebook to take notes right away.

Dylan returned the smile with his own and opened his textbook, taking notes on the subject they were studying. Occasionally, he glanced at Lis, smiling slightly as he watched her take notes. He quickly wrapped up his notes in his journal, highlighting this and that, and closed his textbook. "Hey, Lis." He waved slightly to try and get her attention.

Last edited:
Even was not in his next class, for he did not have one. Even instead was in his Hall Monitor service as he scanned the halls to ensure that no one was out of class when they shouldn't be. Even had just caught a student attempt to skip out on class and corrected the situation before he would continue to scan the halls.

Well, this is a good way to take my mind off things...

Lis doodled on her notebook, creating neat little animals, such as dogs and birds and bears, and so on. Occasionally, she'd glance around, catching some fellow glances, but returned to her spacing out and kept drawing with her left hand, resting her head in her right. When that hand got tired, she'd swap them easily, still not paying attention much. She caught some words and then she didn't. Lis wasn't too concerned about it, though.

Dylan raised a brow and laughed silently. She must not have noticed. He tried to raise his voice to a kind of whisper-shout. "Hey, Lis! Can I ask you something?" The teacher looked up from her desk. "Mr. Sage! Your fellow classmates are trying to learn; conversations with your girlfriend can wait." Giggles of amusement filled the air as Dylan's face grew beet red. "Y-yes ma'am," He muttered, looking away. Crap.

Before Lis could reply, the teacher interrupted and made the sly comment and returned to teaching. After a second, Lis' cheeks began to fill with flush as her female acquaintances near her murmured “oohs” and giggled towards her. She looked the opposite direction of Dylan, similar to what he was doing himself.

Dylan heaved an embarrassed sigh as he muttered an apology to Lis and laid his head down on his desk. I want to get out of here. Lunch is after this period right? Thank goodness. He sat back up in his seat, face still red from the teacher's comment. Dylan looked at the clock and saw that the period was almost over.

Last edited:
While Lis was still a bit embarrassed, she was relieved when the bell ramg, signaling the class' end and lunch to come. Lis slid from her seat, already scanning for the male who had taken her fruit. Outside, where people already gathered to eat on tables, Lis spotted him. Approaching, the pretty female tapped his shoulder. “Hi, uh, can you buy me an apple? I saw that you were having fun eating mine earlier this morning,” She explained, hoping he wouldn't be stubborn about it.

Dylan sighed in relief as the bell rang and stood up, gathering his things. He followed Lis to the cafeteria and planned to ask her if she wanted to sit at the same table with him but paused as Dylan saw her politely asking the jock from earlier to buy her a new apple. He smiled as he set his books down, waiting for her.

(Guys, next time I am needed, can you PLEASE wait up for me?)

Laura didn't get to answer the boy before he sat down, making Laura feel like more of a turd than she already was feeling. Laura did her assignment until the bell rang, and she got up, hurriedly walking to her locker. She grabbed her lunch money, and walked into the cafeteria. Meatloaf, french fries, baked beans, and frosted grapes, with your choice of Milk, Chocolate Milk, and Strawberry Milk. Laura grabbed her tray, taking a carton of Chocolate milk and sitting down beneath the same tree she sat down at the past two days, just staring at her food, too upset to eat, although she was super hungry.

Even saw Laura sitting by the tree, his bag of lunch in hand as he went over and sat under it. Even was silent, not knowing what to say or even if he should say anything at all. Laura's troubled expression did not help matters.

Come on, say something you idiot. Anything. No, If I ask if she's okay she might think I'm being overly concerned again. Darn it what do I do?

Laura saw Even sit down next to her. As mumbles were heard from the tables, and natures wind blew grass, making a soft scrap sound, Laura looked at her lunch. Not looking from her lunch, she said, "What should I do? Lis is hanging out with her new boyfriend, which I haven't been able to talk to, Rico doesn't seem to be listening to me when I talk to him, and I totally blew you over. Sorry for that, by the way." Laura said, waiting for Even to say something.

(I'm soooo sorry for not posting for such a long time. I haven't been getting any notifications from this thread.)

Rico had listened and hung onto every word Laura had said, nodding and smiling when she finished. "I guess the one thing everyone's version of friendship has in common is that it always involves being close to those you consider good people." he stated. Then the bell rang and class was dismissed.

As the day went on, Rico had heard about Laura getting upset, and he wanted to talk to her during lunch. So when the opportunity came, he started looking for her and sat down at her table. "You, uh...you alright?" he asked, looking at her with a worried expression.

On the far side of the cafeteria, Lawrence took a sharpened pencil and began writing something down, glancing about the room for anything interesting.

(Quite alright. And we're under a tree.)

Laura nodded to Rico, answering his question while still waiting for a response from Even. It would be a bit awkward with Rico here, but Even could still talk, right?

Even let out a sigh as he turned to her, not bothered by Rico's appearance.

"You don't need to apologize for anything. You just reacted after I snapped at you. I got so frustrated that people like Henry do that to you I never considered to ask if you wanted help." Even explained, taking a sip of water.

Laura felt a pit in her stomach slowly disappear, but it was still there, no doubt. Laura nodded to him, as if to thank him for opening up, and she ate her meatloaf, wiping away the barbecue sauce from her face. Then she ate some of her baked beans, and drank a small gulp of chocolate milk, before trying to start up conversation. "So, anything interesting coming up?" she asked the two boys.

Rico sat down beside her and glanced upward, trying to think of an answer. "Well, no, not really. At least, not that I can recall at the moment." he answered.

"Well I checked the website and I got in the Nature Club. That's something, I guess..." Even said, having referenced the Nature Club's website before coming out to eat just to check if he had made the cut.

"That's great!" Laura said, eating the rest of her fries, and finishing her beans. Laura wiped some ketchup off of her mouth. "You sure you want to get rid of that?" Henry said, a red bottle in his hand. Laura already knew what he was about to do, and she moved her head when she did it. He sprayed ketchup, trying to hit her head, but squeezing the bottle so much, that the ketchup missed her head, but hit the spot of the tree that she was once leaning against. Laura silently smirked, as Henry looked mad, running back inside to get another ketchup bottle. Laura looked at the giant mass of ketchup on the tree, and took some off with her index finger, wiping it on her eye, having it go down to her lip, and down to her chin. "Ack! Help! I'm bleeding!" Laura shouted jokingly, her voice crumpling at the end of her sentence, trying to make the others laugh.

Even couldn't help but chuckle. In light of today's events, some comedy from Laura was exactly what he needed. Even decided to play along...

"Don't worry! I will save you." Even said, over-dramatically as he pulled out a "bandage" in this case a napkin and would aim to wipe the "blood" off Laura's face.

The "blood" was wiped away from Laura's face, with a "bandage", and she chuckled a bit, before actually being sprayed with ketchup. She looked to her side to see Henry, and just as promised, a ketchup bottle in his hand, looking pleased with himself. Laura picked up a couple frosted grapes, and threw them at Henry, a smirk on her face. A bunch of ketchup flew into her face after that, and she couldn't help shouting the words she hadn't shouted since Elementary School. "Food Fight!"

Dylan whipped his head around as two words cut through the air. Food Fight? Oh, God no. He hurried up to Lis and led her away by taking hold of her hand gently, yelling through the ensuing chaos, "Uh, we might have to get somewhere with some peace and quiet..."

Oh crab baskets...

Even ducked to avoid a thrown hamburger as the high school students reverted to an elementary level mindset and began to throw food at each other. Even felt he was above such a silly game...but then saw a lone pie and Henry out in the open. Even grinned as he went over, dodging a sandwich and banana before he grabbed the pie and would aim to throw it right at Henry's face.

(Making your move, Dylan? LOL)

A couple beans, grapes, fries, and a lot of meatloaf was thrown outside, which was seen by the kids inside, who grabbed there trays and dashed outside. People were laughing, and throwing things, covered n food, as Laura felt a sensation of joy flow through her. She had never had so much fun in her life. Henry, although having a blast didn't see the pie coming, and it hit him in the face. But he didn't get angry. He laughed, before throwing some Chocolate milk at Even, trying to hit him. Laura wondered why Even went back to school, and he probably got a call from the principal, causing his mom to bring him back to school.

Lis felt Dylan's hand in hers as he gestured with words to leave. However, Lis' eyes lit up as she watched food fly. “Hold on... I haven't witnessed a good fight since I was in kindergarten!” she turned to Dylan, smiling. “I got suspended for starting it. I was pretty proud.” Eyes still bright, she watched for another moment, decided she didn't want an apple that much, and turned back to Dylan. “Okay. We can go,” she said. She really wanted to see her friends, but also wanted to get know her new one.

Dylan smiled as he watched Lis' star-lit eyes spectate the food fight and chuckled once she finished. What a sight. "Well, it looks like you're plan didn't go too well, so I guess it's time for me to step in, huh?" He laughed and led her to the lunch line still hand-in-hand, picking out a bright red Fuji apple and paid the cashier. Once the two were out of the line, Dylan grinned at Lis and offered the apple to her. "One apple for the lady."

Lis hesitated before accepting the fruit, smiling. “You didn't have to. I had only abandoned trying,” she smirked. Holding the apple with one hand, she kept it in her hand. She was awkward eating in front of people. “I'll eat it later,” she smiled. “Thanks.”

Dylan smiled. "Anytime." It was then that he noticed that he was indeed holding Lis' hand. His face turned an intense red hue as he blushed fiercely as he contemplated on the right course of action, debating whether to let go or keep holding.

The food fight was fun when it lasted. Until an apple flew Laura's way. Not a Fuji apple though. A Granny Smith hit Laura right in the eye, leaving another black eye, but on Laura's other eye. Laura thought that was pretty coincidental. And now, real blood was flowing its way down Laura's face. The kid who threw the apple, a kid with dark skin, and dark poofy hair, had apologized over and over, even when Laura said she was alright. Some kids crowded around her, asking if she was alright making herself feel powerless. She stood up, wondering what to do with the blood that started to stain her sweatshirt.

Lis was going to say something about Dylan's blush until she noticed a small crowd near Laura's usual spot. She thought that it was unusual, and gently let go of Dylan's hand. She began slowly walking, before she glanced back at Dylan, as if to say she thought something was wrong.

When she arrived, she slipped in the bunch of people, and shock shot through her for a moment. “Woah, what happened?” Lis asked Laura, concern clear in her tone.

"Are you okay?" Even called out in concern, moving over to the group around Laura. Even had just been hit with chocolate milk by Henry and was having a good time. Then he noticed a crowd around Laura and when he got close he noticed the black eye from the apple. Now Even wanted to make sure she was okay.

Dylan followed Lis and was a little surprised to see the girl he wasn't able to introduce himself to with a steady stream of blood running down her face. "Um, okay. This is a surprise." He saw an apple with an odd looking dent in it and nodded in understanding. "So I guess the apple really doesn't fall far from the tree, huh?" He joked, attempting to find some humor in the situation.

"I was accidentally hit by an apple. My face looks super cool now! Two black eyes makes it look awesome!" Laura said, cheering herself right up. She was glad that her friends were looking out for her. And not too overprotective either. Then when Dylan cracked the joke, Laura started laughing, even though it wasn't super funny (lol sorry!). Her laughs were soon ended when the principal walked outside, wanting Laura and Henry to go to his office. Laura got up, waving to her friends, and disappearing into the school with Henry.

Dylan watched Laura and Henry walk into the building and soon, all had returned to normal. Dylan looked at Lis and raised a brow. "Anyway, were you trying to say something? It kinda looked like it before that whole fiasco happened."