• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Life of Highschoolers

“Um,” she rubbed the back of her neck. “My two friends - best friends, maybe - they're not here and they should be.” Lis sighed, resting her head in her hand on the desk.

Even began to shake a little in place. Henry had officially gotten on his last nerves. Slowly Even began to walk as he would focus on getting Laura back to school.

"I'm taking you to the nurse. Want to make sure you're okay." Even said to Laura, an expression of anger on his face and he began to fantasize about the things he'd do to Henry when he saw him again.

Beep Beep Bee-

Ezren's eyes fluttered to life, as he leaped out of bed. "Crap, crap, CRAPPP!" he shouted, then threw his shirt on and casual pants - all while brushing his teeth. "I'm late!!" he yelled running down the narrow stairway, galloping to the door, having his textbook grasped in his hand.
He ran over to his bike, then petaled quickly - taking short cuts through trails to get there faster. Upon arriving at the grand school, he threw his bike on the racks, than ran inside - rushing past the secretary, hoping he would not be noticed.

Out of breath, he knocked on the English rooms door, then slowly walked in as the teacher opened the large wooden door. "MR. Yillang!"
she prodded him, then gestured for him to enter. "Sorry I was late," Ezren mumbled to her, then glanced at the room before him, blushing a little - at the looks he received. He sat near the back, gazing around - then spotted Lis. Good to see that SOME of my friends are still here... he echoed to himself.

"Oh, okay." Laura said casually. She didn't know what else to do. This was a bit awkward, and she didn't want any innocent bystanders roaming the halls to think they were a thing. An item. A relationship. All these thoughts swerveled in her head, but she shook them off. They were just good friends, and anyone would know that.

Rico's day had gone by pretty normally, but he did notice the strange case of Laura going missing second period, despite all logic showing she should be there. It worried him, but he was unable to slip away unnoticed, unfortunately. He hoped to see them again before lunch to ask about it.

In whatever class Henry was in, Lawrence gave him a glance of interest, wondering how he could perhaps make use of his capabilities. Changing seats and sitting down beside him, he spoke at a very low mutter so only Henry can hear him. "That was a pretty gutsy move back there." He said, his smile widening. "What made you go that far, anyways?"

Even made it back to the school, and began to walk down the hallway while he still carried Laura as he focused on getting her to the nurse.

Once she's safe, I am gonna find you Henry...

"For the fact that the stupid goody-two-shoes would actually be late for class. And for the sheer fun of it." Henry whispered to Lawrence, a smirk on his face. "Henry's the name." Henry said, holding out a hand. This kid was the kid that Henry was looking for. Someone who wasn't afraid to pack the punch.

"Lawrence. Lawrence Grant." Lawrence replied, "I should warn you, though, your execution of the plan was pretty sloppy. I don't mean to criticize, but it's lucky you haven't been sent to the office already. For one thing, you attempted the kidnapping among public eyes in a hallway full of students and faculty. It's a miracle none of those eyes caught you in the act. For another, you left a trail in the form of that girl's pony tail, which has surely sparked an investigation from SOMEONE. I wouldn't be surprised if you were expelled by the end of the day, and sent to juvenile hall for...well, you know." His tone was chilling as he laid out his analysis before him, his eyes devoid of any affection or warmth, like a serpent's. "And all this for what? A grudge over a love confession, from your CHILDHOOD no less. It's funny, really. You fawn over little miss Lis Fifer like she was Juliett to your Romeo, all while tormenting another girl for confessing her feelings to you YEARS ago. Looking at it like this, it's quite laughable."

Even made it to the nurse's office and helped set Laura down on a bed. The nurse looked on with an eyebrow raised.

"What seems to be the problem?" The nurse asked as Even let out a sigh.

"She was kidnapped and stored in a warehouse by one of the other students. She can give you more details." Even explained as the nurse looked on in horror before she went over to check on Laura.

"Oh you poor thing, are you okay?" The nurse asked Laura.

"I did not do it in the school! It was outside the school, and I took her to the warehouse. And how'd you know our past? Either way, there's more to the story than that, Lawrence." Henry snorted, as he scribbled a drawing in his notebook. It was a skull, with crossbones.

"I'm okay, I wasn't hurt." Laura said, as she sat up in the bed she was laid on.

"Take care of her." Even said to the nurse before he walked off. Even went straight towards the principle's office and let himself in.

"Oh, hello Even what brings you..." The Principle started to say before Even went and turned on the speaker, grabbing the mic to speak into it.

"Henry! You've gone too far this time you piece of trash! Meet me outside, go ahead and bring your little goons with you. I am gonna make you regret what you've done to Laura! if you don't come out, I'm coming for you!" Even yelled into the mic, as the speaker would play this message into every classroom before he shut it off. The Principle glared at Even.

"Making open threats is not how the PA system..." The Principle started to explain before Even dropped some rope on the desk.

"Henry and his friends kidnapped Laura and tied her up in a warehouse. I found her and brought her to the nurse's office." Even explained as the Principle's eyes widened before Even walked out of the office.

Laura heard the announcement and immediatley shook her head, as she hopped off the bed and left the room, immediatley heading outside before the nurse could say anything. "Oh my God, what is he doing." she said, annoyed. Henry, however, was scared, but he didn't show it. "Um, you may be excused, Henry." the teacher said, a little worried, before Henry dashed off. He headed outside, but to the parking lot instead, taking his phone from his pocket and calling his mom. "Mom? I need you to pick me up..." Henry said.

"Oh, I certainly don't doubt that, but if that's the case, make your reasons more clear. What makes her having feelings for you different from you having feelings with Lis? Certainly, it can't be looks. While yes, miss Fifer shines with natural beauty like a goddess among mortals, Laura's a decent looker herself." Lawrence reasoned. "And you met her before Lis." He then went on, his voice growing more sinister. "As for how I know about your past, it's sort of my job here at school to gather information and sell it to those who need it, in or out of grounds. And I'm very good at my job. No action gets past my gaze, no conversation is deaf to my ears." His grin was unnatural now, almost as if he were trying to hypnotize Henry just by looking at him. "And how did you get her outside? By yanking her out of the hall. Don't you think it would be weird if you saw someone suddenly get yoinked outside by another student?"

Then, the announcement from Even came onto the PA, and Henry bolted out of the room. Lawrence acted as surprised as the rest of the class, but inside, he thought: And so, it begins.

Rico also heard the announcement and froze. Was Henry responsible for Laura's disappearance, then? No, Rico thought, sighing and shaking his head. Not even someone like Henry would... He froze mid-thought. He had seen what Henry would do and what he was capable of doing alongside his goons.

Last edited:
(I don't get the "What makes her having feelings for you different from you having feelings with Laura?" part. Can you explain it a bit more? And the halls were isolated)

Henry saw a car pull up to the parking lot, realizing it was his fathers. He quickly got in the car, and his father drove off, going home. He then flopped on his bed, swearing to himself that he wasn't going to school. He immediatley regret doing that to Laura. A prank. He didn't hurt her. He just broke the law. Sort of.

Laura on the other hand, was already outside, and seeing that Even wasn't here yet, she decided to wait, rubbing her temples. Henry wasn't there either.

Even waited for a minute or two before he saw Henry bolt to the parking lot. Even cracked his knuckles as he followed him.

Oh no, you're not gonna get away that easily...

"Hey Henry! Where you going man? We have some business to settle!" Even yelled as he moved closer to Henry, the only thing on his mind now was giving this jerk what he had coming. The principle went outside after taking a minute to process what happened.

D-Damn this! A fight on campus is not what we need right now!

Henry then drove off and Even cursed, he even kicked a car out of anger.

Last edited:
(I don't get the "What makes her having feelings for you different from you having feelings with Laura?" part. Can you explain it a bit more? And the halls were isolated)

Henry saw a car pull up to the parking lot, realizing it was his fathers. He quickly got in the car, and his father drove off, going home. He then flopped on his bed, swearing to himself that he wasn't going to school. He immediatley regret doing that to Laura. A prank. He didn't hurt her. He just broke the law. Sort of.

Laura on the other hand, was already outside, and seeing that Even wasn't here yet, she decided to wait, rubbing her temples. Henry wasn't there either.
(THAT was a typo. I meant him having feelings for Lis. I edited it now.)

Lawrence let out a bit of a chuckle as he continued throughout the class, resuming his surface appeal.

(oh dear.. i went to a parade and while i'm gone, somebody's breaking the law. okay, i can work with this.)

Lis had nervously fidgeted during class. Something seemed incredibly off, and it only worsened when Even's angry voice challenged Henry over the intercoms. Lis jumped, and stumbled out of her seat, standing up with a determined face. The teacher, who was just as surprised, eyed Lis. “And what - ” Lis cut them off by walking out of the classroom, and sprinting down the hall outside.

She spotted Laura, and rushed over to her. “Oh my god, where were you?” she glanced at her wrists. “Is that rope? Holy crap... are you okay?” Lis spotted Even, the principal nearby, and he looked angry as a familiar vehicle skidded away. Henry's, she presumed.

(lets all ignore the fact that Lis is supposed to have a boot on her leg. jus' say it's off lol)

Dylan raised a brow once he heard the announcement on the P.A. and jumped a bit when he saw Lis walk out, looking a bit ticked off. He quietly excused himself and followed Lis out. Dylan whistled in surprise when he saw the chaos that was ensuing. Lis was busy asking a girl if she was alright--one of the best friends she had mentioned before, most likely-- and a boy who looked very angry. Dylan tried to subtly get an explanation of the situation. "What happened?"

Even turned to Dylan and let out a sigh.

"That, that...jerk Henry kidnapped Laura along with his goons and had her tied up in a warehouse." Even said to Dylan before he glared at the direction the car Henry ran into drove towards. Even formed his hands into fists as his body began to shake with anger.

"Oh, yeah. A Henry prank. I'm fine." Laura said to Lis, before turning to the boy that showed up. "Hey. I saw you earlier today." Laura said, looking at Dylan, and trying to hope Lis wouldn't worry. Laura then saw Even and walked right up to him. "You don't need to do this, you know. Stand up for me, I mean. I've been bullied for a while. Henry and I have history is all." Laura said, mad Even had to do this, but not showing any anger on the outside. "I'm stronger than this, and quite frankly this isn't the worst thing Henry's ever done." she said, giggling to herself.

Even had heard enough.

"HE KIDNAPPED YOU! These are not pranks, and I'm sick of it! He treats you like garbage and you act like it isn't a big deal. Nobody has the right to do this to you!" Even yelled; frustrated that Laura had tried to laugh this off, as if being kidnapped wasn't a big deal. Even had swallowed a lot when it concerned how Henry treated Laura, but this has been the straw that broke the camel's back. Even had had enough.

Laura backed away from Even, scared for a moment. Then she got serious. Mad serious, before saying, "It's a big deal to you! YOU! Not me! My parents are stuck in Virginia trying to get home, I have after school stuff to pay attention to, football, karate, so being bullied is no hardship for me! I know you've been through a lot! I get it, you don't want me hurt! But I don't care about it!" Laura said, every sentence, she got closer to him, and closer, and after her last sentence, she dashed away, heading inside as the bell rang, signaling Social Studies for Monday. She grabbed her stuff, slammed her locker, and stomped to class. She was somewhat sad, but mostly angry. Angry tears came to her eyes, before she walked into class, and took a seat way in the front, where there were no windows, and no distractions.

Dylan's head jerked upward to face Even. "What?!" Kidnapped? What the heck? He nodded in agreement to what Even had said. He didn't know the girl, but to torment and ridicule an innocent girl? Dylan was a bit startled at the girl's sudden outburst and watched, blinking as she left. "Uh, who volunteers to attempt to cheer her up?"

Even was stunned at Laura's outburst, and glanced to the ground with regret after she stormed off. Even still believe in what he said, but that didn't make it hurt any less to see her like this.

"If I say anything she'll just get more upset." Even said to Dylan, he spoke with a low voice as he thought over what he could do.

"I'll give it a shot, I guess." Rico said, entering the room after overhearing everything. He looked over everyone there, giving them a greeting nod, though his usual smile was gone. "I'd be a pretty lousy friend if I didn't." He then walked up to Even and put a hand on his shoulder. "Listen, I get it. You're worried about her, and you want her to be treated better. Why Laura blew up in your face about it is something I don't know, but maybe she wants to try and resolve this on her own. After all, if she has the strength to keep smiling and living in this kind of condition, I'm pretty sure she's strong enough to do so." He then turned and walked back to the doorway, and paused. "Oh, and to add onto that, when I'm done training her, there won't be anyone who'll be able to hurt her. That, I promise." His smile returned as he looked at them one more time before leaving the room.

Rico looked around the hallway for Laura and spotted her in her classroom. He then let out a sigh and took a seat beside her. "What's up?" he asked.

"Getting ready for Social Studies." Laura said, quickly replacing her frown with a fake smile. The smile she usually had could easily be seen in this smile, she thought, and she looked up at the board, as kids piled in the room, taking their seats. Only a few were empty. "Alright, class! Group with a partner of two today! The subject? Friendship." the teacher said, making Laura's smile cringe.

Lis couldn't believe what she was hearing. She couldn't even think about the fact that Henry pulled off such an overboard scheme. When Even and Laura had their small argument, Lis flinched a bit, and worriedly watched as Laura stormed away. “Oh..” Lis quietly murmured. Rubbing the back of her neck, she hesitantly spoke again. “I need to get my books.”

Returning into the building, she quickly snuck her books with her from her previous classroom, and to her next one, which was Social Studies. She entered the classroom, seating herself near the middle. Quite a few people asked if she was okay from suddenly exiting the classroom, and some just stared at her for a moment. At the announcement of friendship, Lis uneasily rest her head in her hands.

Needless to say, second period was interesting. The drama escalated when the announcement from Even came through the PA, calling Henry out. Some murmurs were heard throughout the class before Lis and then Dylan walked out. The teacher looked quite annoyed and somehow managed to keep everyone else in their seats. Everyone else seemed like they wanted to go see the fight, but they were going to have to wait to see the results. 'I guess Joe did know what he was talking about.' Zeke made a mental note to ask Joe everything he knew about Henry at lunch.

Once the bell rang, people flooded into the hallway, already talking about the announcement and if Henry actually went to fight. As Zeke walked through the hallway, towards social studies, he noticed a group standing a bit away from everyone else. However, it was more like everyone was trying to stay away from them. It wasn't just any group, it had a few kids that usually hung around Henry. They weren't his main goons but they were in pretty close contact with him. As Zeke walked closer to listen to what they were talking about, it became apparent that the tallest one had seen what happened. Zeke nearly jumped out of shoes when someone patted him on the shoulder. "Zeke, what are you doing?" It was Joe, seemingly trying to stop him. "I-I got this. We'll talk at lunch." Zeke said before pushing Joe's hand off his should before walking up to the group.

"Yo." Zeke calmly greeted the group as he walked up to them. He casually chewed on his gum as he watched their reaction. They all stopped talking and turned to face him. "Well look who it is. It's been awhile Zeke." One of the jocks stated, cracking his knuckles. Zeke grinned at their reaction. "Well... I just wanted to check up on some old friends, especially after what just happened. We all know that the administrators and the students involved aren't going to speak about it." Zeke paused for a second, giving them a chance to react. The tallest one seemed to know where Zeke was going with this and chuckled a bit before becoming serious. "Back off. Henry doesn't want anyone to know about what happened. It's only between him and the others. Now back off!" The taller when stated, raising his fists. Zeke raised his eyebrow at the word 'others', but he decided not to question it. "Alright guys! Calm down. I was just asking, but you don't have to tell me now. Besides, I got social studies so I'm going to go now." Zeke said, quickly glancing over to tall one before turning around and slowly walking away. As he walked away, he could hear some mumbling going on between the group. "There's only a few kids that must not know this information. "Zeke, Lawrence..." Zeke didn't get to hear the rest as he had walked to far. 'Lawrence, who's that?' Zeke wondered as he walked into social studies. He was a bit disappointed to find that most of the seats were taken.

Meanwhile, the tallest jock watched as the rest of the group walked away. He gulped knowing that he also had social studies and Zeke, Laura, and Lis were also in the class. Luckily he wasn't well known, so hopefully those two wouldn't notice him but Zeke on the other hand... He just hoped he didn't have to partner up with any of them.

Rico hesitated, not wanting to stress Laura out more. "Even does has a point, you know." He said finally. "Are you really okay with what Henry's been doing to you? Don't you want it to stop?" he asked. "I mean, if kidnapping you isn't the worst thing he's ever done, it probably shows he'll go to any length to break you, physically or mentally." When the teacher gave out the instructions, he held out his hand to Laura. "Partners?"

Last edited:
Even sat in the Principle's office. Even would have been in Social Studies, but the Principle pulled him away after he had called out Henry. The Principle wanted Even to explain the situation to him in detail.

"Just so we're clear, regardless of what happened using the PA system to make an open threat and trying to start a fight will result in a detention." The Principle explained as Even gave a nod. He seemed fine with that.

"I know. I just lost control. After what I saw I..." Even started to explain, but couldn't finish the sentence. The Principle went over and placed a comforting hand on his shoulder.

"I understand. She's your friend. After such a horrendous act you wanted to just make sure she was okay. You got emotional, that happens." The Principle said as Even gave a nod.

"Yeah, and now she's mad at me. Probably stressed over what happened. Probably me saying something I shouldn't have." Even said, still feeling guilty over what happened. The Principle let out a sigh.

"I understand. You can talk with the counselor about that. For now I need you to explain what happened. And be detailed." The Principle said as Even gave a nod before he explained Laura's disappearance, Even's search and eventually finding her tied up in a warehouse across the street.

Dylan sighed and followed Lis to Social Studies. Wow. Same class again, huh? Maybe we're meant t-- Dylan furiously shook his head. No way. Not after one day, and the day wasn't even over yet! He sat down next to Lis once he arrived at the classroom and chuckled softly. "That was a pretty crazy turn of events, huh?"

"I don't care what Henry does. I'm still alive, aren't I?" Laura said, getting a bit mad. Then she calmed herself. "Sure." she said, taking his hand so they could be partners. "I don't know what to do...I still want to be friends with Even, but I don't want him to feel the need to stick up for me all the time. It makes me feel helpless. I only want help when I ask for it." Laura said, explaining to Rico her problems.

Dylan hadn't been paying attention during Social Studies until Lis asked him if he wanted to be partners. Partners? Wait... does she mean... She wants to be... Dylan's face turned a deep red as he misinterpreted what she asked him. She's kidding, right? After what, two shared periods, she wants to be partners? "Uh, sorry; come again?"

Lis blinked. “Y'know, for the class? We're supposed to pair up, and I was asking if you wanted to be my partner,” she assumed he must've zoned out, so she casually explained what she meant to him.

(LOL smooth with the women.)

Laura kept talking. "I'm happy he cares and all, but I don't want more things to worry about! It stresses me out. And Lis stuck up for me once, you too, but that's when I needed help. My point is, I don't need help getting back at Henry. I don't want my friends going for payback. I can do it myself if I want to, and if I don't do it, I don't want to...does that make sense?" Laura asked, tilting her head to Rico.

Even finished explaining the whole story as the principle gave a nod.

"I see. Well I will be certain to hold Mr. Henry accountable for this. In the meantime I believe this is you have Social Studies class to attend now. Then you have your counseling session. Try to get your mind off things. Don't worry about any tardy, I have a note prepared for that." The principle advised as Even gave a nod before he took the note and walked to his Social Studies class.

Even walked up to the front of the class, giving Laura quick glance as he passed by her desk before he turned and handed the teacher the note that explained his tardiness was excused.

Laura glanced at Even but quickly looked back at Rico, continuing her rant. "I don't understand. I didn't expect for me to blow up, but with my parents stuck in Virginia, and Football practice, and Tai kwon, it's hard for me not to get frusterated with situations like these." Laura said to Rico,, as she slumped her head on her desk.

“Cool,” Lis started. “So, seeing as we're talking about friendship, um... What is friendship to you?” Lis had honestly blurted the first things that came to mind. She was unsure what to start with, so she randomly chose the thought from the back of her mind.