• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Life of Highschoolers Discussion

(She just landed in his lap, and have had a hug ((I think)), and he also carried her bridal style, XD)

Laura: *swipes notebook away and tears out pages* N-No!!! Don't spread r-rumors!

Jessica: Freak! *Runs away vomiting and quickly grabs each notebook page, before calling over her horse* Stick the pages back together! *The horse begins to poo on the pieces of paper and sticks them back together and then back onto the notebook, the whole notebook reeking and bulging with horse poo as the horse snickered evilly and handed it back to Laurence*

Jessica: *Runs off and vomits even more at the smell*

Lawrence: *stepping away from the horse* Where did that thing even COME from?!

Rico: Riiiiight, that's why Even's blushing and you're hiding your face, which is possibly as red as Even's. But I won't push any further. We have Lawrence for that.

Lawrence: And I will make sure to capture every romantic moment. Who knows? It might wind up...newsworthy to the school paper. *He cackles evilly as he slinks into the shadows*

Rico: ......

Even: I-I'm not worried. You have no proof anyway, nothing but wild assumptions. *Blush grows brighter* Though could you not...
Lawrence: *stepping out of the shadows* Oh? Let's fix that, then:

Look at the ground
Now back to me
Now back to the ground
Back to me
Look over here, what do you see *he pulls out a fabricated photo of the two kissing*
A couple photo that's as sweet as can be
Look at the sky
Back to me...Oh, wait, I'm gone. *he was nowhere to be seen*

Well, they basically rule over the other gangs of the district they're in with an iron fist. Anyone who crosses them is targeted and put on their to-clobber list. While they aren't known for murder (rather, they let their "prey" live as an example to others), they can be pretty brutal and grusome, especially the leader Thatch. They have about 30 members, divided into groups of 3 or 4 at a time, and scattered among their district.

As for Rico's gang, there's only about six of them (Rico included); Don, the leader, Rico, who earns the gang money from street or club tournaments/events, Marie, the scout who gathers intel, Max, the mechanic who maintains and fixes the other members' bikes (Rico doesn't have one), Roxie, a classy gal with connections, and Lazarus, the brains. As for a name for them, I haven't come up with one. Care to lend a hand?

Once again, I must commend you for the amount of thought that goes into these characters you make.

Even's former gang has three main members, and they are anarchists who basically recruit low-income struggling youths in their "war" against society. They've moved when they caught wind of Even leaving their ranks and moving to a new town and could be looking to make their mark on the new town.

I wasn't exactly planning on showing any of Vince and Rico's fight, just to skip to the end where either they win or lose, the result being determined by a coin flip. This isn't exactly a martial arts RP. This is just Rico showing his more...rebellious and thrill-seeking side.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Name: James
Appearance: Short blond hair, green eyes, wears a black hoodie with blue jeans.
Personality: Shy, introverted, nerdy.
Type: Bullied
Crush (if you have one): Not yet. (Don't know anyone yet. :p)

I really have no idea what to have Even suggest LOL

The one thing I can think of is like a skit where Even tries to snatch Laura's "purse" but keeps being thwarted in comedic fashion with her being oblivious to it. However Yellow I'd like to know if you have any ideas.

Name: Nichole Russels
Appearance: Meeeeeeeeeeeee.png Also wears black glasses, and has a blue backpack with lots of books, school supplies, stationary, etc.
Personality: To everybody, she is a shy, clumsy, introverted nerd, who usually gets bullied and picked on. But when you're friends with her she is warm, friendly and bubbly. Will often be quite hyperactive and likes to make jokes. She also reads often, draws art (digital) on a computer (at home and if there is a compute room at school) and plays video games like Pokemon, Mario and Zelda, with her consoles; 3DS, Wii U and her little laptop. Her favourite topic in chat is video games, discussing books and talking about art.
Type: Bullied / Nerd / Introvert
Crush (if you have one): Not yet.

(@Yellow.lol )

Last edited by a moderator: