• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Life of Highschoolers Discussion

You said it, girl. I better head to bed. Its 12:30 a.m where I am, and I have mass in the morning as well. (Mass is another downside of reality, because I barely ever go. I'm just not used to it.)

In the meantime...

giphy.gif

Basically we've had after school activities and are waiting for one of us, kageyama, to respond so we can get to the next day of school.

Also we have a new girl. She has a horse. Hasn't interacted with anyone cause we're waiting for the next school day.

Laura: WAAAHHH! *waves arms nervously* N-No! It isn't like that! He's such a b-baka! Nothing I-I'd be into! (Except his perfect smile, and his fluffy orange hair, and his warm body, and his nice smell, and etc., etc., etc.)

Laura: WAAAHHH! *waves arms nervously* N-No! It isn't like that! He's such a b-baka! Nothing I-I'd be into! (Except his perfect smile, and his fluffy orange hair, and his warm body, and his nice smell, and etc., etc., etc.)
Lawrence: With denial THAT strong, you're only confirming our theory. And the stammering and nervousness doesn't help your case, either. *begins scribbling down in his notebook