• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Life of Highschoolers Discussion

Sorry I haven't been replying. I wasn't getting any notifications for some reason and I kinda forgot about the 'watched threads' option. So, what did I miss?

Heya, guys- I was thinking, and If I participate in two RP's that have the exact same scene and topic, It'll be confusing.
So I'll be devoting most of my time into the other one (That most of you are in) and will likely be a faint student in this current RP.

Ok, thanks!

Name: Ryan Lee
Appearance: Black hair, blue eyes, light tan skin tone, medium build, 5'8. He likes to wear a black long sleeved shirt with the sleeves rolled up slightly, navy jeans, and black athletic shoes.
Personality: Ryan is very humorous, and doesn't carry much of a serious atmosphere around him. He doesn't tell a ton of jokes and is just funny in general. He studies a powerful martial art called Wing Chun, by the way. Bet you didn't expect that.
Type: The Deadly Comedian
Crush (if you have one): Nah