• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Life of Highschoolers Discussion

(Sorry if I cut someone off in theater, I didn't read them all, because I wasn't really needed. I can edit it if needed.)

Well, I think Onion was waiting for GameFreak for their characters (Or second character, in Onion's case) to do a bit and had already been called up if that is what you are asking.

So if second class is starting do we have start to have different classes or we have all having the same one again? It being English I think most of us would got to that class.

I had my character Even handed a schedule by the principle (After a counseling session) to mirror's Laura's schedule on the basis of "she's a good influence on him" for the exact reason it made it more convenient for me LOL

Though I don't believe everyone should all share all the same classes at the same time like this (I know, probably hypocritical of me to say after I explained Even's situation) and either way I'd say we wait for Yellow to come back so we can talk about what to do next.

Which hopefully won't be too long...hopefully.

Even was supposed to be the edgy one compared to Laura, but that has flipped so dramatically.

Feel both Laura (Especially) and Lis are making this more edgy/overly dramatic than necessary XD

DUN DUN DUN...

Depression is real. Don't forget that.

I'm trying to somehow make her do something bad to herself, her thinking she causes most of the problems in life. So that's why she hurt herself.

Phew...when it said you mentioned me, I thought it was a bad point about one of my characters. Don’t want that happening again. (Long story short, bad character, dead RP)

This period was supposed to be the last one of the day anyway, so it would make sense to time skip to the formal, and say the teachers canceled classes for students to help set things up.