• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Life of Highschoolers Discussion

Hey guys and gals it's your boy Roy here. The qwertest of all Quilavas suggested this rp to me, and I'm quite interested. If theres any slots open, I'll happily join and make my bio and read the story up to date! :D

Last edited:
Cool Beans, btw I gonna do a girl for this one, seeing there's not much girls.
Name: Sierra
Appearance: Dark brown with medium length in normal style and a pink bow tie on the left side. Hazle colored eyes, She's quite tall at 5.7, and slightly on the thin side. For clothing a simple white shirt and pink skirt with white shoes.
Personality: Very friendly, she also likes helping people a lot. However can be timid at times, also like video games ALOT mostly Nintendo related: Pokémon, smash bros etc. She's also not nerdy with a normal IQ. She will most likely to overact to the stupidest things.
Type: Misunderstood
Crush (if you have one): N/A But always looking for a senpai :blush:
Also *sniff* NANI!? am I detecting ships already sailing?

Ahaha! :D

I need to get shipping...

All high schools have ships! Haha!

I'm going to make some changes to Nichole. I want her to reflect me more since she IS based on me.

Also currently drawing a picture of her :D

Name: Nichole Russels
Appearance:
Nichole my Character.png
Also wears black glasses, and has a blue backpack with lots of books, school supplies, stationary, etc. A significant part of her appearance is that she is in a wheelchair, one of the main reasons why she is bullied.
Personality: To everybody, she is a shy, clumsy, introverted nerd, who usually gets bullied and picked on. But when you're friends with her she is warm, friendly and bubbly. Will often be quite hyperactive and likes to make jokes. She also reads often, draws art (digital) on a computer (at home and if there is a compute room at school) and plays video games like Pokemon, Mario and Zelda, with her consoles; 3DS, Wii U and her little laptop. Her favourite topic in chat is video games, discussing books and talking about art.
Type: Bullied / Nerd / Introvert / Girl in Wheelchair
Crush (if you have one): Not yet.

Hi there! I hope it's not too late for me to join, considering the huge amount of replies already... If it's an issue, then, um. Sorry :w:

Name: Niomi Rodriguez
Appearance: Niomi is of Cuban descent, which is easily deciphered from her caramel-colored skin and black hair. This is mind, though, her skin is surprisingly pale compared to her family- sometimes she says she's 'the lightest shade of medium'. Her skin resembles that of a tan girl, but with a faintly more brown hue. Her eyes, however, don't match her Spanish heritage- they're a chilling icy green, a pale look that compliments her well. Her hair is sleek but curly, usually tucked up in an excuse for a bun with strands poking out just about everywhere, or down. Dark but faint freckles dot her face, especially her cheeks and around her nose, and she has a quirky little industrial bar shaped like an arrow on her ear. She usually wears simple clothes, but recently she'd been favoring sweaters and jeans, considering she's just about always cold. With this she bears not a pair of Uggs (gag), but a simple pair of black combat boots.
Personality: Niomi is, overall, a friendly person. She's really sweet and mind-bogglingly protective of her friends, which unfortunately, as of the moment, she had none. She'd just transferred from a small area of New York, and she'd decided to stick to the sidelines and avoid people unless something was wrong. She's kind of shy, but not violently. However, considering she's Cuban- she never really learned to hold her tongue, and isn't afraid to start an argument.
Type: The One Whose Taken For Granted | The New Girl | "Who?"
Crush: N/A