• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Life of Circustry Discussion

What if employment never existed and the buildings that kept them. How and where will you find a place to earn money if employment never existed. Well, the answer is simple, welcome to the life of Circustry where all people audition to be in the act of circus to discovered their talents. Not every job is easy in the circus, from Lion taming to acrobating, and even wolf taming. This audition is mostly the employment you can only get so missing this opportunity isn't an option. How well will you perform in this life with a live audience?

Rules:
~General Pokecharm rules~
~Crushes I allow(keep PG)~
~No double posting~
~2 to 3 talents at the minimum~
~If you have performing animals you would like to participate feel free to do so~
~No limit to characters as long as you can keep up with them~
~Ages 10-23 and up are allow to participate~
~If you have any further questions please tell me and I will answer the best as I am able~
~I don't mind at all if your characters crush on my own~

Circus Name:
Name:
Sexuality:
Appearance/Circus Appearance:
Physical Appearance: (if available)
Personality:
Talent/Skill:
Circus Occupation:
Primary Performance Equipment:
Primary Performance Item: (the item you wear to represent your circus name)
Participating Animals: (2 to 3 at the minimum)
Parents:
Siblings:
Crush: (if available)
Other:

Circus Name: Otso Zuria(white wolf in Basque)
Name: JC
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance/Circus Appearance: She is a light-skinned young lady that stands at 5'3 in height with a well feminine build. She has dark brown long hair pulled up in a high ponytail with light blue eyes, right almost blind which her bang covers. She wears a black shirt that only covers her left shoulder leaving her right shoulder exposed showing the black tank strap on her shoulder as in the front of her shirt it says "No Judgement comments" in light red, light blue, and light green coloring with black skinny jeans with black flats on her feet as the straps wrap around her ankles securely with bandages on her wrists and ankles. She wears glasses upon her face with a silver and black cross necklace around her neck. When performing she wears more of a gymnastic outfit leaving the bandages around her wrists and ankles with flats made for performing as the straps keep them secure. A multi-colored hair piece replaces the one she had in her hair to hold up her ponytail with two long feathers at the top to show leaving her white wolf blue-streaked mask to finish her performing outfit which rested on her face to hide her facial appearance.
Physical Appearance:
screendShot_2020-02-14_18-03-22.png

From: Pitzmaker (Googleplay: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.EightStudio.PitzMaker&hl=en_US
Personality: She is a quite distant young lady that is slightly stubborn which can be a pain to handle. She is stern as she acts brave to only hide her fear. Despite her stubbornness, she is a gentle and very understanding young lady that will judge no one no matter who they are. She has trust issues but if you can gain her trust completely, she will protect you as if her life depends on it
Talent/Skill: Animal Taming, Acrobalancing, Acrobatics
Circus Occupation: Wolf tamer, Trapeze Artist, Hand Balancer
Primary Performance Equipment: Baton
Primary Performance Item: (the item you wear to represent your circus name)
Participating Animals: DawnAngel(F)North Swedish Horse, Dove(F)White Siberian Wolsky, Shiver(F)Snowy Owl
Parents: Kaun(M)Father(Deceased)(Previous Ringmaster), Sherri(F)Mother(Bedridden)(due to illness)
Siblings: Shadow(M)Older brother(will add in later)
Crush: N/A yet...but will be difficult due to trust issues
Other: She is flexible so can do just about any of the performances not matter how risky

Just to help you guys out

Performing Jobs
https://www.careerexplorer.com/careers/circus-performer/#what-does-a-circus-performer-do (What does a circus performer do? ‐ CareerExplorer)

Circus skills
http://polichinelocircus.com/index.php?title=List_of_circus_skills (List of circus skills - Circus Performers Agency)

Just to tag if you want to join

@Shadow_Pup @Clite of Dragonbow @DevVoid

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Circus Name: The Obsidian Rider
Name: Forsythe "Stiles" Stilinksi
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance/Circus Appearance: He is a light-skinned guy that stands at 6'8" in height with a chiseled muscular build. He has golden blonde hair with green eyes. He wears a white t-shirt under a black jacket with black jeans and black biker boots. He has a scar across his chest and a tattoo of a flaming sword with black feathered wings on his back. When performing he usually wears an all black motorcycle outfit with a matte black helmet and tinted visor. When performing as a catcher however he opts for spandex trousers and tank-top.
Physical Appearance:
screendShot_2020-03-10_00-20-44.png
From: Pitzmaker (Googleplay: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.EightStudio.PitzMaker&hl=en_US
Personality: Stiles is a hardworking guy but knows how to have fun and mess around as well, he grew up alone, his family abandoned him and his foster family abused him so he uses humour to mask the pain.
Talent/Skill: Motorcycle Handling, Knife Throwing and Trapeze
Circus Occupation: Globe of Death Cyclist, Knife Thrower and Flying Trapeze Catcher
Primary Performance Equipment: Knives
Primary Performance Item: ?
Participating Animals: Azazel (Checkoslovakian Wolfdog)
Parents: Unknown
Siblings: N/A
Crush: None..yet
Other: N/A
@LunarSilvally

Last edited:
Well I actually haven't thought about it yet but maybe I could had a twist to this roleplay like maybe they can be treated like misfits or as freaks but the Ringmaster doesn't seem them that way