• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The LEGO Roleplay [Discussion/Sign-Ups]

Get it? The LEGO Movie? The LEGO Roleplay? Anyway, er-HEM, it's time for plot.

The year is... *sigh* 20XX.
A lifetime has passed since the disappearance of Lord Vortech. Thanks to three brave heroes, the dimensions became stable. However, some were forgotten about.
The raging wars of Marvel, the colorful zones of Sonic the Hedgehog, the freezing aura of Harry Potter...the list goes on.
However, not everyone is happy with this change.
A cult was formed, known as the Vortex. Creative name, right?
They tracked down the remains of Lord Vortech until they came across the little brick thing that turn people into Vortechs.
Yeah.
So, this guy kept it to himself and became the next Lord Vortech, or, as he dubs himself...Lord Riftech.
Yeah...that's just the beta name. Don't get used to it.
The Vortex terrorized every dimension they came across, and only those with creative minds survived.
And now, Master Builders are on the low once again, and it's up to a select few to save the universe.

sO HeRe ArE tHe ChArAcTeR sHeEtS
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Master Builder er Naw:
Extra:
Name:
World:
Set: (This is optional, but it can be useful when you're making it more clear exactly what type of character your character is. For example, there's multiple Unikitties, Batmen, Spider-Men, etc. And if you're using a character that was only in Dimensions, make one up.)
Master Builder er Naw:
And I think that's really all you need for a canon character.

HeRe ArE mInE:
Name: Chris
Appearance: Chris has blue pants and a green shirt with a 5 on it. He has yellow skin and light brown hair.
Personality: Chris is pretty laid back, and almost never gets afraid. That's not always a good thing though, as he tends to get lazy when the time isn't right for it.
Master Builder or Naw: Yeet
Extra: Has a motorcycle.
Name: Steve Rogers/Captain America
World: Marvel Superheroes
Set: 76101 Outrider Dropship Attack
Master Builder er Naw: Yeet

@Eeveechu151 @Mr.Glaceon @Fraseandchico @Cloudswift @GreninjaTrainer013
Here is the discussion and sign-up thread, I'll make the RP thread once more characters are made.

Name: Ralph
Appearance: Ralph has the generic 'Blocks Berg' Football Jersey, sporting the colors yellow and blue with the number 2 on the back. He also has short and rough cut hair and pants that seem to be sweat pants.
Personality: Ralph is a jock, often seeming stupid while undercover. He isn't one to advertise being a master builder until he is needed. Ralph is nice to others, while still acting Jock and being mean.
Master Builder er Naw: Aye.
Extra: Specializes in building flying machines.

Sure.
Name: Silver
Appearance: Silver has the classic yellow skin tone with black eyes and a smile. He has brown short-cut hair. He wears grey plated steel armor with a breastplate, leggings and shoulder guards with chain mail covering the rest of his body. He usually carries his two swords on his back, has a bow held across his torso and a quiver at his hip. He sometimes wears an armored helmet, but not often.
Personality: Silver is a noble warrior, never able to stop himself from rushing in to defend another. He holds his sense of honor above all.
Master Builder er Naw: No. He may acquire the skill later, but being a weapons master is good enough for him.
Extra: Comes from a medieval world.
Name: Sonic the Hedgehog
World: Sonic the Hedgehog
Set: SONIC Death Egg Showdown (also has Miles "Tails" Prower, Amy Rose, Silver Sonic, Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik and the Death Egg Robot)
Master Builder er Naw: Yes
Name: Tony Stark/Iron Man
Set: 76108 Sanctum Sanctorum Showdown
Name: Scott Lang/Ant-Man
Set: 76109 Quantum Realm Explorers
Master Builder er Naw: No
Name: Silver the Hedgehog
Set: SONIC Onyx City Battle (also has Blaze the Cat, Professor von Schlemmer, Gold the Tenric, the Onyx Council and the Time Eater)
Master Builder er Naw: No, but can become one
Name: The Mandarin
Set: 76007 Iron Man: Malibu Mansion Attack (except he's got his ten rings like comics Mandarin)
Name: Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik
Set: SONIC Death Egg Showdown (also has Sonic the Hedgehog, Miles "Tails" Prower, Amy Rose, Silver Sonic and the Death Egg Robot)

Name: Clay
World: Lego Nexo Knights
Set: 70317 - The Fortex(Also has The Fortex, Aaron, Axl, Chef Éclair, Ash Attacker, and two Scurriers.)
Master Builder er Naw: Yeet

I do have a few characters of my own that I could come up with and I also have actual minifigs for what they'd look like

Name: Joseph Rodgers
Appearance: https://sta.sh/01xwiipqcaoz (06329f6d-8a08-4f91-af7e-7ed517658922)
Personality: Joseph is very enthusiastic, positive, and very athletic. He is also quite Brave in face of any danger.
Extra: Joseph owns a Motorcycle and works as a professional Soccer Player

Name: Seth Hamilton
Appearance: https://sta.sh/02aeog1ws68g (1167dd27-1b62-451a-9442-c688eea7d20a)
Personality: Seth is very relaxed and confident, he is seen as kind and caring to many as well.
Master Builder er Naw: No
Extra: Seth runs an Inn in The Wild West, he is also capable of using a gun.

Last edited:
Yeah, but I highly doubt the average joe would be able to do it. I made Eggman and Tony master builders because of their intellect and Sonic because of his speed.

I just said that Ralph would be a master builder because it would be someone random you would see in the lego movie itself, like when Vitruvius was introducing the master builders. Also, he is supposed to be some kind of football star.
I can make some non-master builders if needed.