• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS The legendary hunt

I am looking into getting celebi, latias/os, arceus, kyogre, deoxys and mew. with those I could complete my legendary collection. I will be willing to trade legendaries or normal pokemon that I have available =)

i am looking for shiny pokemon i have a lvl59 lugia with psycho boost and a lvl91 entei and a lvl71 rakiou none of them i used a cheat device on. they wont give any viruses. ;D

actually, I wouldn't mind getting legendaries that I do not have temporarily to add them to my pokedex then give them back or to trade for, either can work. I do not have Mew, Jirachi, Celebi, darkrai, arceus, regigigas,
any of the regi's, kyogre, latias, latios... I think thats all of them. I also need a dragon's scale to evolve a seedra to kingdra if that is possible. If there is anything in perticular you need, I can work out a way to get it, just might take a day or 2. thanks in advance =)

If you have any shiny Pokémon up for trade I'd happily trade you a legendary with a Scale attached.

Last edited by a moderator:
here is the problem... I only have shiny palkia and dialga.... nut really looking to get rid of them, took many hours in the gts to land them. is there anything else you would maybe want besides shinies?

actually, I wouldn't mind getting legendaries that I do not have temporarily to add them to my pokedex then give them back or to trade for, either can work. I do not have Mew, Jirachi, Celebi, darkrai, arceus, regigigas,
any of the regi's, kyogre, latias, latios... I think thats all of them. I also need a dragon's scale to evolve a seedra to kingdra if that is possible. If there is anything in perticular you need, I can work out a way to get it, just might take a day or 2. thanks in advance =)

i have a celebi, the regi's, kyogre, lati@s, and you can even keep them if you want, but im not sure when i can get on to trade...

I only had a darkrai temporarily for a friend. would be awesome to get the celebi. What else would you be looking for to maybe trade the latios and kyogre? If there is nothing, I would be happy with just having them to get them into the dex and give back.

its not those wouldn't be fair trades... its just I don't have spares of them, lol
I will add you and log on now. Just come on as soon as you can, I will have it sitting and waiting

I have Kyogre still if u want it. I'll trade it for all the legendary data u have and u can keep the Kyogre for free with the data as the trade...U can keep all your pokemon I just need the data 4 GTS. :-\

hello ppl, what im trading is
darkrai
shaymin
arcues
kyogre
manaphy
phion
electevire
probopass
momiswine
all hoen and kanto starters
and all i want is