• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Legend of Zelda: Hero of Unity

Oh yeah, I forgot. Brooce and Walter Raven, Link's rival and uncle respectively, are still available as characters. If anyone wants to take them, that's something that can be done at the beginning of the RP. It'll probably be best if @TheChildOfTheLettuceField or @The Kitsune take them as characters since they don't have any beginning-of-RP characters yet.
The Direct is in 50 minutes, Frase.

Are either going to be long-term characters or just supporting characters toward the beginning?

I suppose I could take either, though of the two I'd probably prefer Brooce. Could you fill me in on what you had in mind for any character details you already had planned for him; weapons, age compared to Link, personality (obviously arrogant and flirtatious judging by the main character descriptions)...

Brooce is going to be a long-term reoccuring character, whereas Uncle Walter will only be important early-plot.
For Brooce's personality, think basically Groose from Skyward Sword but he's really loyal and likes to protect people. His main weapon is a hand axe, and he's also skilled at using cannons. He's about the same age as Link, though he is taller. He's got a crush on Aryll (Linkle).

There we go. Hope that's good enough for this guy. Btw, how do you pronounce that name?

Name: Brooce
Species: Hylian
Title: Knight (Recruit)
Appearance: Brooce has long dark red hair that, except for the long bangs that fall across his face, he wears in a high ponytail and readjusts it often. He has almond-shaped golden amber eyes and a strong, angular jaw. With a burly, well-toned physic and a bright, winning smile, Brooce’s looks would probably have every woman swooning if it weren’t for his brazen tongue.
He wears a standard dark blue Hylian tunic, with a tan chest and shoulder guard that leaves just enough of his broad chest exposed to be both sensual and obnoxious. On his left (non-dominate) arm, he warms a thick, armored guard capable of withstanding a direct sword blow if need be. Around his waist he wears a wide black belt, where his heavy, silver battle axe is usually hung and on each hand, he wears black fingerless gloves that have the Hylian knights symbol emblazoned on the back.
Personality: Brooce is exceedingly brash, unashamedly so. Arrogant to the point of cockiness, he never shies away from the chance of explaining exactly why he is better than you and ready to give pointers on how you can reach his level of perfection. Though he does this under the guise of mentoring, it can only be described as bullying. Link is his favorite target, Brooce’s hostilities likely fueled by an unspoken jealousy at how close he is with his sister upon whom he has long harbored a not-so secret crush. Brooce is fairly skilled at downplaying his more abrasive nature around authority though, lest he damage his chances for promotion.
After all, his knighthood was his primary goal and the one ambition he regards with complete candor and integrity. This post-ganon world had seen enough pain and suffering and he was determined to see an end to it with his own hands, facing any challenge without cowardice. ...well, except perhaps the prospect of a sparring match with Aryll. That was a no-win situation as far as he was concerned; win or lose, it would only hurt his chances...

Last edited:
You pronounce it kinda like Bruce. And he's also supposed to be a legit noble knight rising up to protect the common people when it comes down to it, don't forget that. He's no coward... unless it's with Aryll.
Brooce looks awesome though!

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star
Is it possible that I could create, like, my own character from the Zora or Rito regions? I myself am a BotW fan (along with all the other Zelda games, but BotW is definitely my favorite, besides MAYBE Twilight Princess - oh God, I'm a total nerd XD) and it would be cool to make a Zora or something. If not, whatever, I can be Midna or something.

Uh, did you check the character list...? We DID have a Zora character, but unfortunately you're a bit too late. You could make a Zora non-main character, though. Also, there'd be no way whatsoever for Midna or the Twili to be in this RP due to what happens at the end of Twilight Princess.