• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of the Darkness

I'm gonna go ahead and start controlling this Hylian character since I can't really do anything with Euro.

Name: Ezra
Race: Hylian
Appearance:
th

Personality: Usually shy, yet energetic, if it has rupees involved, he'll do anything
Special traits: He's got lighting fast reflexes, as well as dead shot aim.
Inventory: Lizaflos and bokoblin parts, as well as gloves with spikes for the fingers, that are actually quite sharp.
Allies/Friends: None at the moment.
Enemies: The Calamity.
Backstory: He's only 15 for hotshot like this. He usually hangs around hyrule castle and is determined to kill the Calamity, even if he dies. Nobody knows he wielded the master sword before Link had even heard of it. It was when he went into a coma for one year due to an accidental guardian blast from the good side. He lost his sword and know where it is, but doesn't know the exact location ofthe lost woods.
Other: He likes him some Apples.

Character Info:

Name: Argus
Appearance: Alongside the normal human-like Hylain form, Argus sports dark brown hair and deep blue eyes. His clothing includes a blue shirt, dark pants and grey boots. He has a quiver and bow on his back at all times.
Personality: Argus was definitely named correctly. He has a talent for just knowing what's going on around him. Due to this, he's calm, collected, and just goes with the flow. Being obsessed with Guardians, he has a strong memory and observation sense. He tends to be uninterested in anything that doesn't involve ancient things, so don't try to get him into your hobby.
Special traits (if any): He just... knows what is happening at any point in time. It's part of his namesake, for the giant with 100 eyes.
Inventory: (the stuff that you carry at this point): Being in love with all things Ancient, it was just second nature for him to get an Ancient Bow for himself. It took quite a bit of gathering ancient parts, but it works. He also carries many arrows and a small wooden shield with him at all times. What can I say, traveling light works for him.
Allies/Friends: Robbie from Akkala's tech lab is a long-time acquaintance of Argus. Other than that, he just allies with whoever he needs.
Enemies: Despite adoring them, any active Guardian will be fought. It normally doesn't end the best, but he's shut down one or two.
Backstory: Not all heroes are called by fate. Argus learned at a young age that fate favors the strong. Some heroes are just made by circumstanc. Argus? It took almost being murdered by a rusty Guardian to become one.

Adrenaline is the most power drug. That's what went though Argus' head as it was almost imploded by a laser beam. In front of him? A grey, glowing monster of legend. It wasn't alive. It was trying to kill him. Just following it's programming. A single metal block was the thing separating him and death's door. It was him versus a giant mechanical death ray-launcher, and all he had was a wooden bow and a single, blue-tipped arrow.

Argus had found the arrow wandering around this exact area. It seemed to unfold the moment it reached his grasp. This single arrow was his savior. It would save in from the constant death caused by this... thing.

He would have to be swift. The arrow seemed to dock itself as it slid into the bow. Before the thing could even lock on, the arrow had peirced the hull of the creature and shut it down. It had tried to kill him. His duty as a hero?
To kill them.
Other:
Baked apples are pretty good.

I'm waiting for a reply with Ezra, so I'll post when I see it (don't think that I forget my own RP ;))

By the way, I'm thinking about having another character.

What do you think about a Lizalfos one?

:o Sorry! I've been so caught up with things on this website and in real life that I completely forgot about Euro! So, so sorry.

Sorry, I'll reply as soon as I get back from school tomorrow, I had a bunch of homework to do and I'm completely broken.@.@

Don't worry, we'll wait.

Anyways, here goes my other character:
Name: Kameel.
Race: Electric Lizalfos
Appearance: A normal Electric Lizalfos with armor. He has a small necklace with a Farrosh's claws in it.
Personality: He is quite smart for being a Lizalfos, but he still conserves the rudeness of his species. Still, he will be pleased to collaborate if he is persuaded, if he sees that he can be treated adequately or if he is offered with food. He's been kinda irritated lately.
Special traits: Mostly the typical of his species. He can camouflage with the environment, he can spit and create an electric barrier. He can talk.
Inventory: Forked Lizal Spear, Lizal Tri-Boomerang, a Knight Broadsword and Steel Lizal Shield, some arrows and an Enhanced Lizal Bow. He wears the typical Lizalfos Armor, and he carries some fishes and meat for him to eat.
Allies/Friends: He doesn't have any at this moment, but when he is influenced by darkness, all evil creatures.
Enemies: Anyone against him.
Backstory: he is a dark creature that used to leave in the Gerudo Desert, but he was starting to get fed up of his companions and decided to leave them all behind (and defenseless because all the weapons he carries are originally from them). He has been wandering around Hyrule looking for a place where he could be accepted, but since he is a Lizalfos, the people get scared and attack him; so he has been living in a cave in the Zora Region for the last days.
Other: Despite his neutrality (at this point), he can be turned to evil if he is exposed to an intense darkness. Unfortunately, the nights with Blood Moon, this influence is very strong, so he looses all his consciousness and acts like a normal Lizalfos.

Name: Shan
Personality: Is serious most of the time but sometimes is less serious. Protects anyone that is hurt or helpless that is in danger. But loves traveling!
Appearance: Has short brown hair with pale skin and blue eyes. Wears the Zora Armour chest piece with Beige pants and brown shoes.
Special traits: Great at battling and fighting with weapons. Also great at pretending to be a enemy with the masks.
Inventory: Has a Knights Halberd and a Knights Broadsword for weapons. Has two Hylian Shields and a Forest Dwellers Shield. Has a lot of Knights Bows with 40 arrows and 20 Fire arrows.
Allies/Friends: Great allies with the Zora and good friends with Link and Zelda.
Enemies: Ganon (Of course!) and the forces of darkness
Backstory: Shan was a great friend of Zelda because his father was in the Royal Guard and was great friends with the king when he was little. Shan and Zelda were best friends. Then Link came around as the Royal Guard for Zelda (Forgot what Link job was called >_<) and Shan aswell became great friends with Link. But when Calamity Ganon came and Link died his father told Shan to run. His father died that day, trying his best to protect the people of Hyrule and Zelda. He has not seen Zelda ever since.
Other: Loves rice balls. Any kind of Rice Ball he likes. Apple

Last edited:
Hoping it's not too late

Name:Rozoko
Race: (Hylian, Zora, Rito...) Zora
Appearance:Taller than the average Zora is a regular blue zora, wears the usual pearls and other gems of zora but comes equipped with a pair of boots he made called the luminous boots. (Yeah just guess what they're made of.. )
Personality:prefers silence, isn't talkitive, is very protective of the things he cherishes, not the guy you want to mess with if you don't know him. Wise and Intelligent, curious.
Special traits:None
Inventory: Silver shield, Silver bow, Silver longsword, Basically almost every fish, Zora spear, Zora sword, flint, at least 10 of every rare gem as well as Opal and amber,a shard of Naydra's horn, claw, scale, and fang.
Allies/Friends:None at the moment
Enemies:Anyone in the yiga clan.
Backstory:both of his parents died by the time he was 6, still a young zora but ran away from domain to train by himself. With him he took the silver weapons and 2 zora weapons to train atop Mt.Lanayru, after seeing Naydra the dragon spirit of wisdom he was blessed with gifts of intelligence and wisdom and realized it was wrong for him to leave the domain and returned to live there. He then left again to set out on an adventure to learn more about the world around him.
Other:Apple

I'm having a great idea. I don't know if you guys read the whole story before you joined, but I'll be using eventually a new character that I am creating. It will be something like a Lord of Time, since the main story of Breathe of the Wild we had in this Roleplay was practically done (in other words, "we created a new timeline where we defeated Ganon before Link was supposed to do it." In other words, I'll use occasionally a character that wants to destroy the Timeline because this should be not happening. What do you think, guys?

Name: Eroy.
Race: Hylian.
Appearance: a tall and slim figure with a pale skin. He wears a light blue tunic and a cape ornamented with motives of clocks and gears. He wears a mask and a hood in order to cover his face. He has a crosier with a huge clock at the top of it as a weapon.
Personality: Mysterious, yet still, determined when it is time to fulfill his objectives. Quite rude with the rest of the World. He doesn't like to fight.
Special traits (if any): Ability to create portals to other timelines and teleport.
Inventory: (the stuff that you carry at this point): A clock and his crosier.
Allies/Friends: None.
Enemies: All that tries to get in his way.
Backstory: Not too much. He is the Lord of Time and his objective is to ensure the entire structure of Time-Space, meaning that if there us a "wrong timeline", he should destroy it unless its inhabitants show that they deserve to keep living.
Other: Apple.

Y'know, I might leap back in now that a separate plot whatever is starting up. It went a little fast for me and my notifications couldn't keep up so I missed too much and kinda went AWOL. Ya'll mind if Alix comes back, but this time, she really might just become another Midna. But if we're bringing portals to other dimensions into play, I figured this would be a better time to introduce her.

I think I'll give her the ability to speak so she can be an asshole to everyone.

Is it alright if I have another Character? I want to be another character since there is barely any at the moment. Here is the other one I made.

Name: Uni
Race: Gerudo
Appearance: Dresses like a normal Gerudo but with a ponytail, Pink Sand-Boots and a yellow backpack.
Personality: A sweet, caring person who always helps. Loves meeting new people (Mostly Boys.) .
Special traits: Able to use Urbosa's Fury.
Inventory: Has a Gerudo spear and a Hylian Shield. Has no Bow or Arrows. Has lots of spicy meals in her bag.
Allies/Friends: Friends of all Gerudo and the visitors of Gerudo Town.
Enemies: Anyone up to no good.
Backstory: Is the Great Grand-Daughter of Urbosa and had her power passed down to her. Of course anytime she gets close to a boy she goes crazy.

I FOUND HER BIO

Name
: Alix
Race: Twili
Appearance: Ok, in terms of build, she looks like any other Hylian. She is well built, quite pretty, and if she didn't work out as much as she did she'd be very round and adorable. As it were, she is muscular, her hair cut in a short pixie cut that kind sticks up everywhere. She has the pointed ears, lopsided grin, and longer and more sharp canines in the back of her mouth, and she looks every bit like a more feral Twili, her face is rather impish and mischievous. But of course, most of her body is white, with a black mask like marking around her eyes that is spiky, and her chest is entirely black until her lower stomach. Her lower legs are black, and her left arm is entirely black, and she has a black diamond marking on her back. Some strange skin genetic gives her dull purple stripes across her lower arms and back, and she has these mulberry colored splotches on her jaw. Her eyes are like any Twili, yellow sclera, slitted pupil, red iris, although hers have a hint of blue around the pupil, marbling her eye. Her hair is orange, no surprise. Doesn't wear clothing like most Twili. It's not like she really needs to either.
Personality: Loud and annoying, but fiercely loyal and totally willing to simmer down and be a shoulder to lean on. She really does care despite acting aloof all the time.
Special traits: Currently, stuck in the form of a calico cat whom has markings that match her Twili form exactly, except the orange hair is instead an orange tail, plus the same eyes. She also has a jade colored ring around the middle of her tail, which can turn into that giant magical hand that Imp Midna's hair does. She can also speak in this form.
Inventory: Short sword, Wooden shield, lantern, a bottle of oil, small bag of rupies she stole. Although at the moment she can't use any of it.
Allies/Friends: none really, she's rejoining this thing all new and such
Enemies: none, although people tend to attack her.
Backstory: She didn't have parents, but the Twili she lived with/around all helped raise her until she was independent enough to start living on her own. As such she has a stubborn, I can do it myself, I need to prove myself, sort of attitude and hates being looked down upon. Honestly, how she ended up in the realm of light is unknown to her, but she should be dead. Key word should. Something forced her into the world of light, and it was only due to one of the light spirits turning her into a small calico cat that saved her. They told her that she'd turn back and be unharmed by the light if someone showed her true affection unlike the obligation to care for her that the Twili felt, but life's hard for a feral cat, since she's treated like a pest 90% of the time.
Other: I saw Twilight Princess and I went for it. I was eating apples as I read this. If you don't want a Twili or don't like something about her too bad she's here to stay and annoy the shit out of everyone.

I'm rilly bored, so I'm hoping I'm not TOO late.

Name: Crow
Race: Rito
Appearance: She has black feathers, and one green eye and a blind eye. She normally wears a bandana on her neck, which she pulls up when she is hiding out.
Personality: Is suprisingly quiet when she sees the unknown. She is actually real sarcastic and a real boaster.
Special traits: She is one of the best archers in all of Hyrule. Being a descendant of Revali, using a bow comes naturally to her.
Inventory: Swallow bow, Falcon bow, loads of arrows, including ancient arrows, bomb arrows, and Shock arrows. Also a Knights broadsword in case she needs some close combat.
Allies/Friends: Her instincts tell her not to trust anyone, so she is real suspicious when meeting a new person. Although, she has had some friends.
Enemies: Anyone suspicious to her and most Hylians.
Backstory: She was born in Rito Village, but she was stolen by a Hylian at a young age. She was raised by him, but lost him when he became Zeldas appointed royal guard. (That Hylian was Link :3) She then started to travel the world, searching for the Hylian. She has been almost everywhere, except Rito Village.
Other: APPLES

Don't worry, if I am sincere I have to read the last page of the forum to remember the role.
Also... I am having problems with my laptop, so I will probably not write for a time or, maybe my posts will be shorter than usual and probably with more mistakes than usual. I hope you can forgive for that...

Guys, i'm really sorry. Is it alright if Ezra were to go missing a week later. I recently adopted a green cheek conure and I haven't had much computer time. so i'm gonna make a new character.

Name: Tailacock
Race: Rito
Appearance:
rito_pearl_by_bawtrusaitis-db6bjw3.png

Personality: Pretty energetic, as well as being pretty athletic and brave.
Special traits: Give her a bow, make her a practical killing machine
Inventory: A hood that she'll usually wear, a nicely crafted wooden bow.
Allies/Friends: None.
Enemies: Also none.
Backstory: Born during the massacre of the attack of Ganon, along with her twin brother [ It's a surprise to figure out during the story ], she was trained by her dad almost everyday, yet her brother was always to do everything better. Then one day, he wondered off and never came back. Her parents died from the twilight massacre.

Attachments

• upload_2017-8-12_20-42-32.png
    upload_2017-8-12_20-42-32.png
    190.2 KB · Views: 27
Alright, your character is accepted.
Also... Sorry, but lately I've been out and I hadn't noticed the posts, so... Yeah, sorry. I'll try to be more active these days.