• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of the Darkness

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
I just entered my account, entered the RP, saw that there were 2 pages full of posts, and I didnt get a single alert. Wow.

P.S.: How do I squeeze my way back into the RP?

I cant really see any possible way to squeeze in unless you make a new character, that is a Zora, cause that's where we are at.

Well... That's a problem. It's not necessary to create another character if you want. What I propose is that you can "teleport" to the Zora Domain. It's true that you haven't interacted with the rest of us during the journey (no problem at all). If you want, my character could have carried you on his back. I know it's not the fun part, but if you want to maintain your character, I think that this is more than a suitable option.

As you prefer. It would be a good idea to have like 2 groups too. I mean... Hyrule is quite big, so both groups can live their own adventure and meeting in some point or... Something like that

Name: Elliot
Race: Gerudo
Appearance: ( image credit to SweetLhuna on DeviantArt )
05ea4b22fdf525b5e9978a238e51d7c0-d3kwhmu.png

Personality: Energetic, Down to do just about anything.
Special traits: Strong, with fast reflexes, knows how to handle a beast without a shield or a bow. She's a smart one, unless you're smart enough to trick her, she'll know if your and Voe or a vai.
Inventory: Two Gerudo Schitmars, one for each hand. Heat resistance elixirs for newcomers without the proper clothing.
Allies/Friends: ( was ) Urbosa, no one else at the moment.
Enemies: The calamity, and any other Ganon infested Mechanics.
Backstory: She received her two weapons from Urbosa herself, for passing the combat test in Gerudo. She was close friends with each champion before they had died. Her parents are still alive, yet aren't around as much in Gerudo Town.
Other: Apples.

Well, You See:
My Idea Involves A Hylian Like Reize Finding A Shrine, While Walking Through It, They Here A Voice Saying Their Body Is Needed, But Their Mind Is Not, Eventually, They Find An Altar Which They Then Realise Is Where The Hero Of Time Eventually Reawakens, So They Understand The Voice, Their Body Is The Vessel, And Their Mind Is Meant To Be A Ghost. So Basically, They Sacrifice Their Mind, So The Hero Can Awaken Again.