• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Legacy Reborn

Is everything mixed in between or not?

• No, it isn't.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, it is...

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I've been having these weird thoughts lately. Like it was a dream or something. Like...is any of this for real...or not?" -Ryder Kazudo

Every Pokemon trainer were born by choice or by chance, but Ryder is said to be born by heart. And what made this boy allow his heart to follow what he can't find after he found the heart banner? Is it the to rescue his young brother Gold before they turn him? Or is it the fight against Arlo so he can stop him from world domination?
Whatever commands this child, Ryder will bring the fight to those who stand in his way. But he's never alone, and now with your help, you are destined to help Ryder stop Arlo and Team Rainbow Rocket from world domination and save the legendaries, mythical, and ultra beasts. Prove your best by discussing your OC characters, info, and Pokemon team and sending them into this heart-felt adventure. Ryder is depending on you. This is our most desperate hour...

May your heart be our guiding beacon...

I can discuss my character with you but just remember you can't show the Legendaries without approval ok ^-^ or the admin will tell you other wise

Ok so JC is a light skinned young lady with a well feminine build with dark brown long hair pulled up in a high ponytail. She stands at 5'3 in height. She has light blue eyes but her right eye is almost blind resulting in her bang covering it due to a fire incident involving her father's death. She mostly wears a shirt that only covers her right shoulder as only her black tank strap is shown on her right shoulder. The front of the shirt says "No Judgemental Comments" in light red, light green, and light blue coloring with black skinny jeans and flats on her feet as the straps wrap around her ankles securely. She also wears glasses, bandages on her wrists and ankles which covers her scars presented there and a silver and black cross necklace around her neck. However, she mostly covers her appearance with a white wolf blue streaked masked and hooded cape so no one knows what she actually looks like except her older brother Shadow. Her personality is that is slightly stubborn which can be a pain to handle sometimes and is also stern. Despite her stubbornness, she is a gentle and very understanding young lady that never judges anyone no matter who they are. She also has a strategic mind and thinks before acting as she only acts brave to hide her fear against enemies.
She also has trust issues but if you can gain her trust completely she will protect you as if her life depends on it. She has severe asthma which can bother her at times. She can also understand Pokemon by feeling, emotion and their language. She is also the Champion of Alola.

As for her team, she has a shiny female Umbreon named Blue who is mostly her bond partner since birth from an egg with a sister named Sparkx a Jolteon as she has a blue and black flower on her right ear. Blue mostly has a calm demeanor then her sister Sparkx who is a bit hot-headed. The rest of her team consists of a female Flygon named Gem, a female Primarina named Delta, a female Dusk Lycanroc named Wolfa, a female Alolan Ninetales named Kyo, and a female Absol named Blade.

Shadow is a light skinned young male with a well masculine build that stands at 5'8 in height. He has jet black hair that is slightly long in the back. He has Heterochromia light blue-gold eyes but his bang covers his gold one. He is mostly seen wearing a plain black buttoned down shirt with a black tank underneath with black skinny jeans and comfortable shoes. He wears a black cross necklace around his neck with a bandage only around his right wrist with a black watch on top of it along with sunglasses resting on his head. Just like his sister, he wears a black wolf mask instead of white that is gold streaked with a black hooded cape to hide his appearance as well. His personality is brave, calm in any situation, and overprotective of his young sister JC which can be too much to handle at times but his sister tells him so but he won't show mercy if you harm JC in any way.

His team is a female Jolteon with a light blue bandana around her neck with three light purple flowers at the side as she is also his bond partner since birth from an egg with Blue her sister. She is a bit more hot-headed then her calm sister Blue. His team is a shiny female Decidueye named Ghost, a male Braviary named Talon, a male Alolan Sandslash named Talakin, a shiny female Arcanine named Hetilla, and a male midnight Lycanroc named Eclipse. Blue and Sparkx, Talakin and Kyo, Wolfa and Eclipse are all siblings to each other. He is a Pokemon breeder.

And there you go my chars for now since I have two more I like to add but this is just for now @Ghostryder30

Ok so JC is a light skinned young lady with a well feminine build with dark brown long hair pulled up in a high ponytail. She stands at 5'3 in height. She has light blue eyes but her right eye is almost blind resulting in her bang covering it due to a fire incident involving her father's death. She mostly wears a shirt that only covers her right shoulder as only her black tank strap is shown on her right shoulder. The front of the shirt says "No Judgemental Comments" in light red, light green, and light blue coloring with black skinny jeans and flats on her feet as the straps wrap around her ankles securely. She also wears glasses, bandages on her wrists and ankles which covers her scars presented there and a silver and black cross necklace around her neck. However, she mostly covers her appearance with a white wolf blue streaked masked and hooded cape so no one knows what she actually looks like except her older brother Shadow. Her personality is that is slightly stubborn which can be a pain to handle sometimes and is also stern. Despite her stubbornness, she is a gentle and very understanding young lady that never judges anyone no matter who they are. She also has a strategic mind and thinks before acting as she only acts brave to hide her fear against enemies.
She also has trust issues but if you can gain her trust completely she will protect you as if her life depends on it. She has severe asthma which can bother her at times. She can also understand Pokemon by feeling, emotion and their language. She is also the Champion of Alola.

As for her team, she has a shiny female Umbreon named Blue who is mostly her bond partner since birth from an egg with a sister named Sparkx a Jolteon as she has a blue and black flower on her right ear. Blue mostly has a calm demeanor then her sister Sparkx who is a bit hot-headed. The rest of her team consists of a female Flygon named Gem, a female Primarina named Delta, a female Dusk Lycanroc named Wolfa, a female Alolan Ninetales named Kyo, and a female Absol named Blade.

Shadow is a light skinned young male with a well masculine build that stands at 5'8 in height. He has jet black hair that is slightly long in the back. He has Heterochromia light blue-gold eyes but his bang covers his gold one. He is mostly seen wearing a plain black buttoned down shirt with a black tank underneath with black skinny jeans and comfortable shoes. He wears a black cross necklace around his neck with a bandage only around his right wrist with a black watch on top of it along with sunglasses resting on his head. Just like his sister, he wears a black wolf mask instead of white that is gold streaked with a black hooded cape to hide his appearance as well. His personality is brave, calm in any situation, and overprotective of his young sister JC which can be too much to handle at times but his sister tells him so but he won't show mercy if you harm JC in any way.

His team is a female Jolteon with a light blue bandana around her neck with three light purple flowers at the side as she is also his bond partner since birth from an egg with Blue her sister. She is a bit more hot-headed then her calm sister Blue. His team is a shiny female Decidueye named Ghost, a male Braviary named Talon, a male Alolan Sandslash named Talakin, a shiny female Arcanine named Hetilla, and a male midnight Lycanroc named Eclipse. Blue and Sparkx, Talakin and Kyo, Wolfa and Eclipse are all siblings to each other. He is a Pokemon breeder.

And there you go my chars for now since I have two more I like to add but this is just for now @Ghostryder30

Nice info, tag your friends, and I'll let you and your friends join this heart-felt Role play story once the main role play lobby is made.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Honored to be tagged twice in a row lol, but I don't really know if I'd like to join yet. I might, but some considerations will be made.

I honestly don't know what this is about, and it doesn't seem to strike my fancy at the moment. Not only that, I'm also rather preoccupied with other roleplays and life.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Oh look. A Kingdom Hearts intro plagiarism. Charming.

Unfortunately the random references to legendaries etc. were not confirmed with staff before you posted them, which indicates to me someone hasn't bothered to read our RP forum rules. Can't have that, can we?

Thread locked, please read our rules before posting anything else in the RP forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.