• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Last Stand (Discussion)

I'm gonna have to drop out of this RP. It's well written but really confusing with so many characters in different places. I don't really understand what's going on at all. I'll write myself out when the opportunity comes up, sorry for any inconvenience.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
I may also drop out as I am also confused as to what is really going on and my characters have reached a point where I no not what to do with them.

this looks interesting! may i join? if you accept, could you give me a sort-of summary on what has happened so far so that i can make sure my post makes sense? thanks!

Name:
Saiorse Byrne (sir-sha burn)
Appearance: Saiorse has long, wavy ginger hair that falls over her right eye and dark blue eyes. She has lots of freckles and has a very pale complexion. She always wears black bottoms, be it a skirt or jeans, and a teal or white top. Her favourite item of clothing is her teal wooly jumper. She has a brown messenger bag with necessities such as clothes inside, and a moleskine notebook containing a log of her life. Saiorse is rather tall, standing at about 5”7, and has quite a thin and delicate-looking figure. She’s pretty flat-chested.
( https://pokecharms.com/works/saiorse-3.49573/ )
Personality: Saiorse is very insecure about her appearance and feels as if she is inadequate when it comes to her looks, always trying to hide as much of her face as possible with her hair or hands. She’s soft-spoken, reserved and cowardly, though is polite, gentle and compassionate. She has a very close bond with her Marshtomp, Snooch, and often chooses to talk to him instead of humans. Saiorse is incredibly awkward and often trips over her words, and is a frequent stutterer, most noticably having issues with her 't's. Despite what you would outwardly think due to her general nervousness, Saiorse has quite a cynical and dry sense of humor and often makes self-deprecating jokes. Due to the fact she grew up in such a secluded and quiet place, and her general affinity for messing up social situations, Saiorse does not deal very well at all with loud, crowded places, often prone to panic attacks when in those sorts of places. She is a very light sleeper.
Backstory: Born and raised in Pacifidlog Town, a small and secluded ocean town in Hoenn, Saiorse developed a love for water types and a crippling inability to talk to people normally, except from her mother and her brother Aodh. Her father left them when her mother was pregnant with Saiorse and Aodh was 6. They lived a quaint and happy life, Saiorse recieving a Mudkip as a 10th birthday gift from her mother, whom she named Snooch. About once or twice a year, Saiorse's mother would take them to see a contest in Lilycove City, and Saiorse developed a fascination with contests and a quick mind to think of move combos. However, when Saiorse was 14, her mother died suddenly of a terrible illness. She left her Lapras to Aodh and her Altaria to Saiorse, but Saiorse didn't feel ready to look after Altaria, so gave her to Aodh. Altaria soon laid an Egg which was given to Saiorse, hatching into a Swablu that she named Fiona, after her mother. However, Saiorse had sunk into a depression, not wanting to leave the house or do anything. She lost her previously big appetite, and never really got it back. It took her 3 years to fully recover from her mother's death, though she stayed at home while Aodh went on his journey. She lived this way until the Convergence, when Aodh returned home and ordered her to flee Hoenn in fear of its destruction, what with Johto so close by being obviously blown to smithereens. She did, running to Sinnoh, and has no idea of the fate of her brother.
Dislikes: Crowded places, violence (though will resort to it if necessary), tends to distrust most men but doesn't dislike them
Past Achievements: Survived the Convergence, has learnt to understand Pokémon on an extremely deep level.
Partner: Snooch // Marshtomp
Pokémon: Fiona // Altaria
Weapon: Bow & arrows
Family: Fionnghuala Byrne (mother, deceased), Aodh Byrne (brother, presumed deceased)
Goals: To not die, basically.
Other: big fat oof

If we do revive this, something needs to be done about the auto-ing. Stellar and Zander are right, some of us got a little careless in the battle scenarios.