• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Last Stand (Discussion)

The Convergence event left the world in ruins. Ultimus’s attacks destroyed two regions, Johto and Unova. People are struggling to survive, and the world is falling apart. The other regions are attempting to rebuild.

Despite the eventual defeat of Ultimus, another threat has arisen. The heroes of the Pokémon world are already attempting to take them down. But as every story goes, old heroes eventually fall.

But when an old era is defeated, a new one will take its place. It is up to these new heroes to save the world. Together, with the surviving originals, they must bring the world back to peace. Will they be able to do it?

This RP takes place a year after New Beginnings.

Rules:

-All normal Pokecharms Rules.
-Romance is allowed, but keep it PG. No further than kissing.
-Blood is allowed, but no excessive gore.
-Megas, Legendaries, and Mythicals must be authorized by an administrator.
-Put the word “Oof” somewhere in your bio so I know you read these rules.
-Cursing is allowed, but please, don’t use it three times a sentence. I don’t want a curse word every other word.
-Use correct grammar and punctuation at all times, please.
-No Mary Sues/Gary Stus.
-Have fun!

Character Sheet:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Skills:
Past Achievements:
Partner:
Pokémon:
Weapon:
Family:
Goals:
Other:

I will post my characters when three others have joined.

Last edited by a moderator:
I might join, but I should ask if I'm allowed to use a recycled char, meaning am I allowed to use my NB char seeing how he wasn't properly presumed dead (Unless you 'confirmed' it while I was gone?)

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
(I’m definitely interested in this RP! You can already guess who I’m gonna use! And it’s definitely not Otis for once!) Oof

Name: Justice Flames

Appearance: He has green eyes, with fluffy brown hair. He wears a shirt that has a green snake on it, along with blue jeans, and green shoes with a flame pattern on them.

Personality: He won’t listen to others very much, and won’t back down from a battle or a Pokemon battle. He is brave, but won’t think about his actions before he does them.

Dislikes: Evil people, and he has Gephyrophobia (The fear of bridges)

Partner: Samurott (Tsunami)

Pokemon:

-Tsunami, a male Samurott

Skills: Exploring, Pokemon battling, and swimming

Weapons: A flamethrower, the flames are a shiny green color. Strange...

Family: None, but he used to know Otis, they haven’t spoken in a long time...

Goals: To be the very best, like no one ever was. (Basically be the best Pokemon Trainer in the world)

Other: He has a secret, and won’t tell anyone.

Last edited:
Oof! I would love to join!

Name: Lionel
Appearance: 5"6, chubby, wears thick glasses, short chestnut brown hair, brown eyes, olive skin
Personality: quiet, intelligent, can be condescending, negative, unhappy
Skills: knowledge about Pokémon species, drawing, cooking
Dislikes: social events, seeing Pokémon get hurt (even in battle), ignorant people
Past Achievements: he has written the books "On the Biology of Bird Pokémon", "An Index of Marine Pokémon", and painted portraits of famous Trainers and their Pokémon
Partner: Chatot
Other Pokémon: Frillish (F), Swanna
Weapon: (Not sure what is meant by this yet)
Family: Lionel's parents and six younger siblings live in a different region- he travelled to keep researching Pokémon.
Goals: to learn more about Pokémon and protect them.

(I'll join again using JC but also a new one just let me know if I need to change anything)

Name: JC
Appearance: She is a light skinned young lady with dark brown hair past the shoulder with a bang covering her right eye. She has light blue eyes with a well feminine build but light. She wears casual clothing with a purple and black plaid shirt that is buttoned up with a tank top underneath along with black Capri shorts with black open-toed flats on her feet. She wears glasses upon her face along with bandages around her wrists and ankles. She wears a silver and black cross necklace around her neck with a gold and black rubric like cube attached to her belt. She mostly wears ninja-like clothing appearing black in color but streaked with light blue.
Personality: Quite distant, Gentle, Calm minded, Strategic, Strongwilled, Thinks before she acts, Will risk her life for others that are important to her if necessary
Skills: The ability to understand Pokemon through feeling and emotion, Drawing, Professional at fixing anything even buildings, Can sense when something is wrong through surroundings and with others she really knows, Can figure out her opponents battling style just by one glance
Likes: Training, Being strategic with her battling style, Having strong bonds with her partner and Pokemon, how her battle style is unpredictable. She is a professional in the medical field
Dislikes: Self-harm to Pokemon, People showing disrespect towards her and the others close to her, Someone disrupting the peace for there own selfish desire
Past Achievements: She has survived the Apocalypse Age but not in the easiest way. She has written a book titled "Life in the Apocalypse Age.
Partner: Blue(F)(Shiny Umbreon)
Pokémon: Blade(F)(Absol), Gem(F)(Flygon, Wolfa(F)(Dusk Lycanroc), Delta(F)(Primarina), Meadow(F)(Sawsbuck~Spring form)
Weapon: Katana
Secondary Weapon(s): Bow and Arrow, Kanai Knives, Sickle and Chain
Family: Only her older brother Shadow as she lost her mother and father in her past life
Goals: To remain the Alola Champion and a Pokemon Strategist, To develop further research in the medical field with Pokemon and people
Other: She lost her vision completely in her right eye, wears a black hooded cape and wolf mask with blue streaks at the sides, Her brother Shadow is away to help other regions who have suffered greatly.

Name: Aura
Appearance: She has silver-blue eyes with black-dark grayish hair past her shoulders but pulled up in a ponytail with turquoise colored tips with red above it. She is 5''6 in height appearing slightly taller than most girls. She is a light skinned young lady with a very well feminine build. She appears to be wearing casual clothing with a red and black plaid shirt and greyish capris with black flats on her feet as the straps wrap around her ankles securely. She wears bandages around her left arm at her elbow with gold bracelets on both of her wrists along with a necklace with a phoenix feather on it with phoenix feather hair pieces attached to the side on her head.
Personality: Serious, Strong, Slightly stubborn(mostly), Difficult to convince when she is hurting, Sweet(when on her good side)
Skills: Knows her way around her team members weaknesses,
Likes: Fire, Ice, and Dragon-type Pokemon as they appear elegant to her, Reading about type advantages against weakness, Battle strategy, likes to be on her own, Knows her way around an unfamiliar area just by sight
Dislikes: People that ask her too many questions about her who she barely knows, ignorance, Someone who thinks she knows her too well, misjudgment towards other people, disrespect
Past Achievements:
Partner: Snow(F)(Alolan Ninetales)(wears a crystal bow on her right ear)
Pokémon: Ember(F)(Shiny Flareon), Drayco(F)(Flygon), Vixen(F)(Delphox), Wally(F)(Walrein), Glacie(F)(Shiny Glaceon)
Weapon: Dragon Soul Katana(a new sword she had discovered while blacksmithing)
Secondary Weapon: Bow and Arrow(Flame touched point)
Family: She is an orphan so she lived alone most of her life until she met Snow her Alolan Ninetales
Goals: To become a type master in fire, ice, and dragon type pokemon
Other: has a problem with her right shoulder as it was injured pretty bad in her past, wears a black wolf mask with a turquoise blue half tip on it.

Last edited:
Name: Qinlan Mirage
Hometown (from a known region): Solaceon Town (Sinnoh)

Appearance: Qinlan is a man of a rather average build even though he may fancy himself otherwise, more specifically 'a rather toned young lad with enchanting grey eyes'. Though not everyone shares his sentiments. He's got curtains of inky black hair which is usually messily tied into a pony-tail with whatever is at hand (which can include rubber bands, strips of cloths, hair pains etc.) and short bangs.
He wears cream Cargo pants and a black sleeveless hoodie, under which he sports a light grey woolen shirt.

Personality: Qinlan, often called Qin or just Q by some of his closest friends is a rather casual and laid back person. He's not particularly outgoing but doesn't quite fit the bill for introverted either; being quite the avid battler and fan of questionable tactics he enjoys a good battle and doesn't mind taking a few losses to learn a thing or two.

=========================================================
Pokemon
Rosephase (Gliscor: Female) | Sand Veil
Parents: Gliscor | Ariados

Item: Shell Bell
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ruanshi (Mienshao: Female) |

Parents: Mienshao | Hariyama
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sakuraso (Gorebyss: Female) | Swift Swim

Name: Quilla Mirage

Hometown: Solaceon Town (Sinnoh).

Appearance: Quilla is a lithe-bodied, perky young woman of average stature, standing at 5"2. She carries the same dark, inky hair as her older brother Qin, and it extends all the way down to her waist. For the most part, she shares all the same characteristics as her brother, save for a few differences such as her eyes, which are a lighter shade of grey, more akin to ‘timber-wolf’ than Qinlan's ‘Claire de Lune’. Her sense of style also differs from her brother's, years of taking dance and gymnastics has left her disposed towards having a rather ritzy appearance. She keeps her waist-length hair, tied into a twisted sock bun held up by a pair of Chinese-styled hair sticks.

She wears a plain white blouse, covered by a timber wolf shade duffle coat, lined with similarly shaded fur. Topping it off with a set of black, asymmetric frill hemmed pants

Personality: Quilla, affectionately called Qi-Qi by her older brother and close friends, leans a bit further towards the 'outgoing' side of the spectrum than her brother. Being spontaneous, cheery, teasing, and quick to show affection she makes friends rather quickly, however, she does, at times, display almost uncharacteristic bouts of tranquility and rationality.

She's got a knack for battling, honed by a childhood rivalry with Qin, but even more than battling she's a splendid supporter, being able to follow up on her partners moves easily. She, however, needs to follow her partner's 'rhythm' to do so.
Pokemon
Ignyx (Rapidash: Male) | Flash Fire
Parents: Rapidash, Stantler

Item: Charcoal
Ausytra (Lapras: Female) | Ability: Water Absorb

Parents: Lapras, Aurorus
Lu Yu (Lopunny: Female) | Ability: Run Away
Parents: Lopunny, Hitmonchan
oof~

Last edited:
Name: Kaleb Storm (usual timeline)
Appearance: Kaleb has jet-black hair and brown natural eyes. He wears a red contact lense in his left eye. An eyepatch covers the scar of a right eye he has. He wears a black jacket over his shirt, with the hood normally up. He wears blue pants and red shoes. His left arm is a prosthetic made of metal, and it is able to change forms, mainly into a sword or a gun.
Personality: Kaleb is sort of serious most of the time, but he goofs off sometimes. He knows when to be serious. Kaleb likes to take on the leader role.
Skills: Sword-fighting, Pokémon battles, aim with a gun, reading people, traps.
Likes: Battles, sword-fighting, Fire types, people like him, pranks, waffles, popcorn, memes.
Dislikes: Evil, rude people, annoying people.
Past Achievements: Escaped multiple foreign regions with evil organizations, saved the region’s from war many times, survived the Apocalypse.
Partner: Pangoro (Male)
Pokémon: Pangoro (Male), Charizard->Mega Charizard X (Male; authorized by Stellar), Torterra (Male), Aggron (Male), Drapion (Male), Salamence (Male)
Weapon: His metal arm (arm, sword, or gun form)
Family: Luke Storm (brother, deceased); Killian Storm (brother, deceased); William Storm (father, deceased); Laura Storm (mother, deceased)
Goals: To restore peace to the regions.
Other: OOF.

Name: Anthony Jalapacken
Appearance: Anthony has brown hair and blue eyes. He wears a green shirt and blue pants, as well as black shoes.
Personality: Anthony is always trying to do the right thing, much like his mentor, Jason. He likes to goof off a little, though.
Skills: Fighting, battles, strategy, seeing openings.
Likes: Battles, sword fights, waffles, doing the right thing.
Dislikes: Evil, dumb people, Ground types.
Past Achievements: Helped stop multiple wars, won many championships, Champion of Johto (before its destruction).
Partner: Flareon (Male)
Pokémon: Flareon (Male), Exeggutor (Male), Nidoking (Male), Alakazam (Male), Gengar (Male), Snorlax (Male)
Weapon: Barbed glaive
Family: Both parents are dead, identities undisclosed (I’m too lazy to create characters for them), no siblings.
Goals: To restore peace.

Jason’s bio will not go up due to his limited appearance in this RP. My newer bio will go up after my first post, which will not include him, as it is the RP prologue. The thread will be up soon.

This is the bio for my new hero character.

Name: Brandon Hurns
Appearance: Brandon has jet-black hair that sticks up a little, as well as brown eyes. He wears contact lenses that do not alter his natural eye color. He wears a black shirt and blue pants, as well as black shoes.
Personality: Brandon is sort of a lone wolf, and doesn’t like being told what to do. He goofs off a lot, but knows when to be serious.
Skills: Fighting, Pokémon battles, traps, fishing, manipulation.
Likes: Pranks, solitude, battling, people with similar personalities to his own.
Dislikes: Annoying people, overcrowded places.
Past Achievements: Escaped an evil team on an uninhabited region.
Partner: Infernape (Male)
Pokémon: Infernape (Male), Zebstrika (Male), Pidgeot (Male), Decidueye (Male), Lucario (Male), Garchomp (Male)
Weapon: Silenced pistol, double-ended spear
Family: Abandoned as a child.
Goals: To help his friends.

The villain character bio will take a while. For now, I will state his name. His name is Zahid Jackson.

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
I like the idea! Sorry for not making a bio earlier today. I was busy and also didn’t get the notification of you tagging me.

Name: Nick Wilson
Appearance: Black hair, black stealth suit (left sleeve is a short sleeve and the right one is a long sleeve), black jeans, a metal left arm, black combat boots.
Personality: Kind and Cool, kind of has anger issues.
Skills: Good at parkour, can think of an attack plan quickly.
Dislikes: Having to wait to attack enemies
Past Achievements: Has won the Kanto league, survived the apocalypse age.
Partner: Poliwrath (M)
Pokémon: Blastoise (M), Charizard (Shiny and Male), Venusaur (M), Pidgeot (M)
Weapon: Silenced Pistol, Comabt Knife, Throwing Knives
Family: Father and Mother (Dead)
Goals: To become the best at parkour
Other: Best friend is Coop

Name: Coop (Cooper) Parker
Appearance: Brown Hair, Green Sweatshirt with Black T-shirt under, Black Pants, Green Tennis Shoes
Personality: Kind and Cool, Can Keep Calm under pressure
Skills: Has Good Aim
Dislikes: Killing
Past Achievements: Made it to semifinals of Hoenn League, survived the apocalypse age.
Partner: Swampert (M)
Pokémon: Salamence (M), Incineroar (M), Dragonite (M), Swellow (M)
Weapon: Silenced Pistol, Combat Knife
Family: Parents (Alive), Two Brothers (Alive)
Goals: To Win The Hoenn League
Other: Best friend is Nick

By the way OOF

Last edited:
-Put the word “Oof” somewhere in your bio so I know you read these rules.
@Captain Cardboard
If you meant to tag @Zixal , tags don't work if you edit them in.

Also, I heard somewhere that you can tag a max of 6 people per post and the others are nullified, so @Mystic Zander and @Shadow_Pup might not have gotten them

I wish, but it's finals week and I'm barely managing the ones I'm in right now.
No bio, but at least we know you read the rules XD

Clearly not the Pokecharms global rules, cause one-word posts aren't allowed :-O >_< <.> ;_; >:D:D :o :blush:

xgia9w.jpg

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Name: Alexander (Alec) Cooper
Appearance: Lean yet muscular, brown hair, green eyes and tall. He wears a black sleeveless top, black khaki trousers, black combat boots, black trench coat and a black cowboy hat.
Personality: Alec is semi layed back, he is smart and funny. He also likes to make new friends. Alec hates bullies and hates it when people call him useless or weak.
Skills: Archery, parkour and hand to hand combat.
Dislikes: Bullies and being useless
Past Achievements: Nothing big, is just a good battler.
Partner: Shade (Shiny Greninja)
Pokémon: Blaze (Litten)
Weapon: High tech bow. Has multiple different arrow types.
Family: Jasmine Cooper (twin sister)
Goals: To defend the regions.
Other: OOF

Name: Jasmine Cooper
Appearance: Skinny, long brown hair, green eyes and freckles. She is tall but shorter than her brother. She wears a black tank top, black short shorts, black combat boots and a black hooded cloak.
Personality: Kind, resilient, hates bullies, smart, loyal and loves to make friends. She is scared of heights.
Skills: Swordsmanship, calming down Pokémon and she can always tell if someone is lying.
Likes: fighting, playing with her Pokémon and making new friends
Dislikes: Bullies and seeing people or Pokémon get hurt.
Past Achievements: She has won many contests, but is not the greatest battler.
Partner: Griffin (Rockruff)
Pokémon: Ginger (Eevee)
Weapon: Katana
Family: Alexander Cooper (twin brother)
Goals: to defend those she cares about

Inform me if I have forgotten anything.

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Name: Bellamy Lightwood
Appearance: Tall, slender, brown hair, green eyes, freckles. He wears white tank top, tartan shirt, blue jeans, black combat boots. He is in a wheelchair after being paralyzed.
Personality: Calm and collected, he gets along well with others, he is afraid of heights, if you gain his trust he will defend you till his final breath.
Skills: Is extremely knowledgeable about, biology, medicine, engineering and battle strategies.
Likes: Reading, building things and being near his friends.
Dislikes: His wheelchair, bullies, being weak and heights.
Past Achievements: Survived the apocalypse.
Partner: Aeris (Espeon)
Pokémon: Ren (Shiny Umbreon) and Wamp (Swampert)
Weapon: He has a pistol and his claymore that he no longer uses.
Family: None
Goals: To protect his friends