• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Land of Spiura (Fantasy/Adventure Roleplay) Sign Ups

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Plot: Your character has awoken to what appears to be a small village in a light pink skied fantasy land. They can't seem to remember anything in or about their life, apart from their name, age and country they are from... For some reason, everyone can understand you, no matter what language they are speaking however you are not alone. Awaking at the same time as them, are other people, all your character thinks they have seen before. They are all told by a mysterious person that they have been warped to the land of Spiura and to escape, they must visit the 5 sacred statues of Spiura to recover your memory and return to Planet Earth.

So this is probably the best plot I have ever come up with because I actually put effort into it so I will hopefully get this to work. There is no more information to give (Mostly because I have barely created the Fantasy World..) There will be around 5-8 People in the Rp (including me) and I will likely not start until we have reached a max limit. And remember to Follow all Pokecharms Rules

Please sign up using the template below:

Name:
Lived at: (Name a Country on Earth, if you want to be more specific, you can choose a city)
Personality:
Appearance: (Please Be a Human)
Skills: (Your character cannot have magic, there will be magic but they can't at this time)
Strengths:
Weakness:
Other:
Rp Sample: (Only for if I haven't Rped with you before)

You can also have a backstory and/or previous occupation however the character won't remember them and it needs to be more than a year ago so it can't be about the year the character is warped and unless an event happens, it won't be revealed...

Last edited:
Name: Lillie Bright
Lived in: Paris, France
Personality:
Appearance: Lillie is a pale, slim girl. She has very light blonde hair in a neat braid going halfway down her back. She has light blue eyes and quite rosy cheeks. She wears a light periwinkle blue silk scarf, a white dress with a flowy, swingy skirt. She wears wrist length periwinkle blue gloves and periwinkle blue slip on shoes. She wears knee height white socks and a white, brimmed hat. (She looks quite a bit like Lillie from Sun and Moon)

Skills: She's quite light and delicate and graceful, and has a certain charm to her that appeals to almost everybody. She's got great taste in fashion and was a fashion student at a school in Paris.
Strengths: Fashion, Meeting New People, Getting People to do what she wants, playing piano
Weakness: Loud Music, Violence, Alchohol, Bees
Other: She has quite a fatal allergy to bees, she's been stung once before and she almost died.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Name: Lillie Bright
Lived in: Paris, France
Personality:
Appearance: Lillie is a pale, slim girl. She has very light blonde hair in a neat braid going halfway down her back. She has light blue eyes and quite rosy cheeks. She wears a light periwinkle blue silk scarf, a white dress with a flowy, swingy skirt. She wears wrist length periwinkle blue gloves and periwinkle blue slip on shoes. She wears knee height white socks and a white, brimmed hat. (She looks quite a bit like Lillie from Sun and Moon)

Skills: She's quite light and delicate and graceful, and has a certain charm to her that appeals to almost everybody. She's got great taste in fashion and was a fashion student at a school in Paris.
Strengths: Fashion, Meeting New People, Getting People to do what she wants, playing piano
Weakness: Loud Music, Violence, Alchohol, Bees
Other: She has quite a fatal allergy to bees, she's been stung once before and she almost died.
Accepted. She reminds me of another character besides Lillie (I get the feeling of Fi but i'm not sure)... Anyway, Like I said before. Accepted. The Rp will start when we have enough people.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Oh, Don't tell me anything... I have only read the first, the fourth and about half of the second...

(It takes me ages to read those books for whatever reason... however it's mostly because I haven't been reading recently...)

K.

Name: Henry Winchell
Lived at: Newfoundland, Canada
Appearance: Wears a blue jean jacket, black shirt, grey track pants, black shoes, black fingerless gloves and a black headband. Has green eyes and brown hair.
Skills: Smart for his age, and creative.
Strengths: Mental conundrums, mind games
Weakness: Physical force
Other: His father is a quantum physicist that explores the possibility of alternate realities and stuff like that, and has been doing so for years. So Henry will recall a lot of the concepts and easily apprehend new ones relating to QP even if he doesn't remember much about the subject in detail.

Well, all it means is he would be able to understand QP concepts that a regular person would need some time to understand. He won't necessarily remember all of it at once, but it'd come back gradually as people talk about these alternate worlds and stuff. Who knows? Maybe later on in the RP, he could have a greater understanding of QP than his dad.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
I'm Reviving this dead thing that I didn't even make an Oc or Rp Thread For (Oh wait I wasn't supposed to mention that) !!!! I Hope People are actually interested in it. By the way, are you still gonna be in the Rp @Eeveechu151 and @Ombree ?