1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DPPt/HGSS The King's Royal Thread of Feebas

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trades and Battles' started by KoL, Aug 15, 2009.

1. KoL

KoL FPS Guy
    Staff Member Moderator

Since I have nothing better to do with these than give them away, I have 8 Calm Feebas sitting in my computer box waiting for new owners. The only things I really want in return for these guys are Red/Blue Shards - I don't need any Pokemon in particular at the moment.

6 of these Feebas are female - let me know which gender you want in case I end up running out of a specific gender.

That's all and...yeah. If you want a Feebas, here's your opportunity, so get 'em while they're...hot?

2. Yes! Yes! Pick me!

I'll gladly take a female one off your hands :3

Just tell me if you'd prefer a red or blue shard. I've got either. I can't trade at the moment, I'd just like to reserve one, if that's okay?

3. KoL

KoL FPS Guy
    Staff Member Moderator

Red ones have a bit more priority since I find myself using more Red Shards than Blue Shards usually.

I'll keep one in reservation for you until you're ready. :p

4. I'd also like to reserve a female Feebas. If you could max out the Beauty that would be wonderful ^ ^ I already have a male Milotic but I need a female for breeding purposes. I can get some red shards ASAP.

5. KoL

KoL FPS Guy
    Staff Member Moderator

If I have to max out the Beauty on one more Feebas I may just go insane. I'll see what I can do for you though.

Consider your female Feebas reserved. :p

6. Mkay. I already got the red shard. Just tell me when you're ready and I'll add you. FC is in signature.

7. KoL

KoL FPS Guy
    Staff Member Moderator

I'm usually in the chat all day. Meet me in there and I'll get the Feebas to you.

8. Mkay, just added you, entering chat now.

9. Red shard for female feebas

10. Lol well i think i will take one off u at some point plus i have best friend privileges hehe.