• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS The King's Royal Thread of Feebas

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Since I have nothing better to do with these than give them away, I have 8 Calm Feebas sitting in my computer box waiting for new owners. The only things I really want in return for these guys are Red/Blue Shards - I don't need any Pokemon in particular at the moment.

6 of these Feebas are female - let me know which gender you want in case I end up running out of a specific gender.

That's all and...yeah. If you want a Feebas, here's your opportunity, so get 'em while they're...hot?

Yes! Yes! Pick me!

I'll gladly take a female one off your hands :3

Just tell me if you'd prefer a red or blue shard. I've got either. I can't trade at the moment, I'd just like to reserve one, if that's okay?

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Red ones have a bit more priority since I find myself using more Red Shards than Blue Shards usually.

I'll keep one in reservation for you until you're ready. :p

I'd also like to reserve a female Feebas. If you could max out the Beauty that would be wonderful ^ ^ I already have a male Milotic but I need a female for breeding purposes. I can get some red shards ASAP.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
If I have to max out the Beauty on one more Feebas I may just go insane. I'll see what I can do for you though.

Consider your female Feebas reserved. :p

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
I'm usually in the chat all day. Meet me in there and I'll get the Feebas to you.