• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Kingdom of Lilia

Howdy! This rp is about a kingdom run entirely by pokemon. The story can just develop over time! Here are the rules.
1. Shiny pokemon ARE allowed
2. No duplicates (Say I'm a joltik, no one else can be a joltik)
3. I have the right to turn a application down, so please don't hate :0
4. When we have enough people, we can start!
5. The only pokemon you cannot be is a starter pokemon (or a legendary or mythical, but those are in the universal rp rules anyways)
6. If you are queen or king, please be fully evolved.
7. If you read the rules, let me know this by typing out "Cats" At the bottom of your application.
Now, here is the form to fill out!
Name:
Species:
Personality:
Clothes: (Like scarf, crown, cape, etc.
Here are the ranks:
Queen: Open!
King: Open!
Princess: Aki (@Starfall)
Prince: Open!
Servants: Unlimited
Cooks: Unlimited
Townspeople: Lucas (@BurbleBurble)
Wizards: Beta (@OZZIEMON)
Now, here is my form.
Name: Aki
Species: Kirilia
Shiny/No: Shiny
Personality: Aki is graceful, but extremely brave and defiant. She dislikes acting royal all the time, so she tries to get outside as much as possible.
Clothes: A light blue scarf

Last edited:
(Dang really wanted to be quilava but nevermind)
Name: Beta
Species: Hydreigon
Personality: Likes to be alone with his spells and powers but will gladly welcome company if it has something to do with helping the royal family, is always loyal to his King and likes showing cool spells in front of the royal kid(s).
Clothes: A cloak he only ever puts on to greet the royal family

Cats

Last edited:
(Dang really wanted to be quilava but nevermind)
Name: Beta
Species: Hydreigon
Personality: Likes to be alone with his spells and powers but will gladly welcome company if it has something to do with helping the royal family, is always loyal to his King and likes showing cool spells in front of the royal kid(s).
Clothes: A cloak he only ever puts on to greet the royal family

Cats
Approved :3

Name:Lucas Aires
Species: Zangoose
Shiny/No: No
Personality: Lucas is quite reserved and shy, however he does like having a tad of excitement occasionally. Has a small crush on the princess, but thinks it'll never happen.
Clothes: Red Scarf
Cats

Name:Lucas Aires
Species: Zangoose
Shiny/No: No
Personality: Lucas is quite reserved and shy, however he does like having a tad of excitement occasionally. Has a small crush on the princess, but thinks it'll never happen.
Clothes: Red Scarf
Cats
Accepted :D