• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Kingdom Hearts Thread (May Contain Spoilers)

I didn't get into the Kingdom Hearts thing until KH2 was about twenty bucks but I instantly took a liking to it. My favorite character before BBS would have to be Axel.

I got the Birth By Sleep Bundle on launch day and so far its been amazing. Before the game came out I was going to start off with Terra but for some reason chose Ventus over him. He's been a pretty good character story-wise, seems to me he's feeling separated from his friends and wants to keep them together. I'm bit stuck in Deep Space, that boss kinda irritates me, I thought I'd be fighting Gantu too, but that may be in another scenario.

If you wanna know something doubled ask ;D

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, oh! My brother got Birth by Sleep a while ago, maybe the day after release~? We both have a file. I went as Aqua cause Mages are lovely, and he picked Terra :> He's still sorta stuck by the boss after when all three team up in Radiant Gardens. But that's okay. I love Braig ♥

As on my end, if I recall right, I'm pretty sure I went off and fought Gantutututu as Aqua, mhm, yes yes!

Alright, guess I will be fighting Gantu, haven't played in a bit but I managed to get to neverland last time. That command board game is pretty fun, reminds me of monopoly but now I hate Gantu for the way he won. >:(

Well, I'm ashamed to say that I kinda sneaked my way into playing the game before my birthday, but I haven't touched it since. Anyway, I'm 98% done with Terra's story and about 38% on Ven. Terranort is fricken hard, and Ven's health is waaaay to low for his own, well, health.

Haha, I'm telling your parents mister :p

Terranort looked hard, a contributing factor to not choosing Terra first, him and Zack. About Ventus' health.... it's true but just level up a bit and it'll be fine. I've yet to touch the game again so I guess I should get to that ;D